SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victor/Victoria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From DDC

Quote:
How are you and how is everything going with you..i hope i got the right email, so tell me about yourself, how old are you, what do you do, do you live alone in your house, do you have kids, what are you looking for ? Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
I was so nice to hear back from you, and I truly appreciate you sharing so much about yourself..it's not often you find someone who is able to express themselves so eloquently.

I'm straight forward, honest to a fault, and very easy to get along with. I'm funny, strong when I need to be, but soft hearted most of the time. I have a great sense of humor, and a very definite romantic side. love to kiss and hold hands, but I especially like to share...big things, little things, everything...most things are better shared.

I'm emotionally balanced and stable, I have a lot to teach...but a lot to learn...I believe that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I have a lot to give emotionally...but yearn to find someone that can give as much in return.
I may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, I'm not faster than a speeding bullet, and I'm not as powerful as a locomotive...but I can cook, and I'm pretty darn handy at fixing things... am into Sales ,i buy and sell antiques and and the nature of my work gets me around the world my work base on contract and project so i do travel alot and i always travel with my son mark because i have no one to take care of him expect my aunt in California Salinas .. am 38 black American woman and i carry it pretty well

I'm looking for someone who realizes that the very essence of a good relationship starts with being "in like" before you can ever be "in love". If two people can't be friends, how can they develop into something more?
I'm a gentlehearted woman and I'm looking for someone who realizes that being a gentlehearted woman and being chivalrous are not synonymous with being a chauvinist. Well its nice that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future has for us,I have been scared to date for the past 4 years because of what my ex did to me,but when i sit down and think about life i see that all men cannot be the same and that is the reason why i registered on the site and yesterday was my first day on the site and i am also happy that i met someone i think we can be good match with time because we need to take our time and get to know each other better,I am kind of woman that like man that date only one woman if you can do that with me then we will have more time to concentrate on each other, ,I am the only child of my parents and i have lost both of my parents on the same day in a car accident on there way coming back home from church ...

How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heared that many men and women play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.

Regards

Here are some pics of me..can i see yours too

Quote:
Thank you for such a nice word..well is not about been beautiful but what lies in one heart that matters and am so happy meeting you as well..

My son Mark is 17 years his in school , i have raise him all my life since when i gave birth to him cos the dad never showed any concern about him and i suffered to take care of him, after his college, his moving to his own house, get a job and start his life but for now his still here with me..

So tell me it hard now for me to believe that u still single cos your a very handsome good looking man and i see you been great? well if you really are still single them why an't you getting a woman in your life? any way tell me again now what you really looking for in life? date, relationship, friend, business partner here cause i really need to know your mind before going further with you. I am still on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger but to one I wanna know ... since you did reply me back. I've been in love with and know it's not a fun. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the rightful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to find man and trust him - giving your heart, body and soul, but know it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me cause am badly in pain in the pass and i want it to go always.....i really need to be loved and not to be dissapointed , I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going.

So tell me what you do for fun and whats your favorite color ?

hope to hear from u again.

Quote:
Thank you for reply ,before I met you,I was badly hurt from relationships that fell apart,I didn't wanna live no more I just wanted an end,I thought nothing could cure me,My heart would never mend but getting happy at your consistency and simplicity....in short i love the way you talk and i guess we could get to see as soon as i get back,i just want to be sure you are really serious about me,i am very scared about suffering another heart break because it really hurts alot and i believe you understand where i am coming from and where i am going to...one thing i want you to note is that i want you to be faithful because that is what can make things work out for us.

I am always committed to the man i give my love to ex does not know how to respond to true Love and that hurts alot,please and please if you are really serious about me because i dont want to look back and i dont ever regret ever falling In love with,i want you to be the lazy person i will ever fall in love with, lets get serious with each other,...anyway am getting over the recent heart breaks that i have suffer.

I have not been with any man for 4 years since i broke up with my ex.I am giving you a chance to see how things will work and see if u will not treat me like Rob did ...I guess we could get to see when i get back home lets just keep intouch this way,one more thing i just need to tell you is that,will you always be there for me?,its just a matter of thinking tell me what you feel about that. Am feeling you are something very new and i guess your coming into my life will be a plus.I hope we'll never part,because I know a straight forward man will always treat his woman with love,care and Passions...

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay,i promise i will always Love and Adore you if you are serious about me,mylove for you will be like a golden chain that links our heart together,if you ever break the chain that means you break my heart,i believe you wont because i know you are serious about me......I really want to see you someday.

i should be home as soon as i finish my work here and get paid,i will be here waiting for you ,have a nice time and Happy Easter..

Why i never went for any men here cos most of them are just out here for games and i dont want that .. i just want a man that can make me happy again... Also my sons name is Mark and not James.

With Love..

She is paying attention.

Quote:
Hello Derrick, am fine and Mark as well, been doing some cooking and working for the Easter , so glad to hear from you ..

Well about my past it really hurt me so bad that i never want to remember that cos it hurts, just want to move on with my life ...I know we barely know but is like am attached to you and i can tell you things i never told anyone..Is been 4years now since have been with a man ,that's why am getting to know you as well and i am so grateful that you are so serious and i am here to let you know i am also serious hope you gonna take good proper care of me..because the way you talk is making me really wanna be with you so badly cause life is so unpredictable.

Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down.....I'm a housebroken, healthy, considerate, playful, loving, understanding, even tempered, adventurous, affectionate, sensual, energetic, spontaneous, passionate as well as compassionate, 100% single, free spirit, sometimes rough around the edges, with a bit of crazy/bad girl(in a good way), who likes to kiss/touch, sing (kereoke), laugh, love, dance, play racket sports, swim, ride a cycle (both kinds), travel (have passport), and attend community and church events. My volunteer work helping the poor and needy for several local charities, as well as my marketing job, keeps me grounded and plugged in to my community, as I'm instructed to do in Proverbs 31:3 and 9. I am young in my beliefs and lifestyle and I try to take care of my body, soul and mind.

These are just a small sampling of my interests and I enjoy many things, ranging from the simplest to the most lavish in life. I know who I am and where I am going, and I'm emotionally, financially, and spiritually stable. I am reaching my goals in my career and I'm looking for some success in my personal life. I'm easy to get along with and I like doing almost anything with the right person. I won't let baggage and/or ghosts from the past, interfere with our friendship, and I hope you do the same. Let's not dwell on the past, but learn from it, and look forward to what the possibilities might be.

I will give you some space when you need it, and be there for you when you need me. I'm always up for something new and exciting, as well as repeating the fun things that are tried and true. Our friendship could multiply the joys, divide the sorrows and share in life's adventures. I am comfortable indoors or out and I enjoy animals, kids, the arts, and many kinds of music. I've been told I'm a good listener, but I can hold up my end of the conversation quite well.

If we click and the chemistry is right, I can please you from top to bottom and front to back! Because my future partner could be anywhere in the world, I am flexible on the distance for my search...

I have to tell you i hearing problem but i use hearing aid to listen..

So tell me do you live in your own house and how is the living in Oklahoma,aren't there any woman there for you, why chose the internet and somewhere far ?

Well sweetie need to get back to my work..Hope to hear from you again and also Do have a bless and grateful Easter.

Take care.

Quote:
Holiday is going on fine, how about yours.. i hope your okay as well.. You need someone there with you to always cook for you .

I really appreciate the fact you telling me about yourself and i want you to know that i want to be the one there for you as much as you want it cos i know we both have been through alot in our past..Am just so thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually.I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you.. I just hope soon we can be together and realize that..

Do you like poems ..i hope you do have a great holiday as well.

Take care and God bless.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are not wrong that you and I belong together but at this moment I think we need to wait and see what will happen with my cancer. It may not die off this time around. I would just be bringing you and Mark here to watch me die and that could devastate you and traumatize that poor boy for life.

Please do not ever send me any poetry trash. I hate that drivel!

Quote:
I understand but would be best if seeing the one you love and making you feel very happy for you to live cos they say happiness makes the heart and soul happy and with that one can live long.. I just understand what your going through but doesn't make you who you are.. Is what's in your heart that determines. Do you have a number I can text you with .. Take care

Hello again. I would love to have you here but I cannot guarantee what the outcome might be. I guess I half at least half a chance and am fairly certain that I can beat it again. I do have a number but it doesn't do any text.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can't say that you never know what God has for you .. There's always a change in life and things you think it won't happen cos everything Is possible if you believe and believe there's greater things to you I believe ..

If I may ask what's your greatest fear in life ..

Good morning. I hope you and Mark are well and enjoying the day. I can't say I fear anything really. I deal with things as they happen. I do try to prevent them happening but deal with it accordingly when they do.

What is your greatest fear?

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nv wrote:
What is your greatest fear?

That he won't be able to scam you for a bunch of money!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My greatest is falling in love again and getting hurt

Quote:
Am fine so as Mark, just headed to his school.. Just praying he comes out with good grades .. My greatest fear is falling inlove again and getting hurt cos have been through a lot in the past that I shouldn't let that come again .. I just want to be able to live the life to the fullest with the one I love and care about and so he does too cos Life is simply for those that make it simply and I want to live the best of it ..

What are your plans today .. Miss you

Good morning Victoria! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I'm sur if Mark has done well i the past with his schooling then he will be fine this year.

I can never plan my day until I wake up and see what is happening around me. No matter what I still have to go for my treatment even though it always puts me at least 3 hours behind in the work out here.

You keep on bringing up the past and how you've been so hurt by it. You really need to stop telling me that and get over it. We've all been hurt in the past but I have dealt with mine. I really don't think you are ready to move on.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am sorry if you think i keep bringing up my past , just trying to let you know how i feel and now how i feel about you cos really am getting to like you more and really appreciate the consistent email you sent to me.. am so happy and really looking forward to be with you .

Our road to friendship has been a little less then traditional but for some reason it worked for us. I know you will always be there for me and that's one of the reasons I think I may be falling in love with you.

I know you do not have time for a relationship right now and that you may even be scared to commit to me, but I am patient. I will be by your side regardless of my status with you. I have never felt so connected to a person in my life; I love talking to you or just being in your presence.

I also realize that it is hard to tell somebody you care about that you do not love them as they love you. Please don't ever be afraid to be honest with me, because I will always be your friend and everything..

Mainly I wanted you to know I will wait for you. I don't need 100% of your time, all I need is to know you care, and you do that already. I love your comforting words and I want to say thank you for everything. I have loved you as my friend for some time and I would cherish the chance to love you even more.

Waiting for your reply soonest

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot Lad wrote:
I know you do not have time for a relationship right now...

Do they even read the crap they copy and paste?

It's amazing they do so much of it. Like you're not able to decipher their writing to someone else's. They can't even be troubled to switch it around to it resembles their writing in some way! I am hoping you'll slap this one as I love your slaps! Evil Lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand and truly happy when I am with you. Your presence just lights up my world. Everything I am and everything I have is dependent upon you.

We can be happy together if we work everything out, which I think we will.
You are everything to me and I love you with all my heart. I hope I can learn to open up to you and let you know how I feel. I also hope that you will be able to recognize when something is wrong. But no matter what we do or where we go, I will love you. I will always love you baby.

You mean the world to me, and I hope that things will be better when i come to you and also hope you can learn from eachother and for the better.

Where are you from originally..Your dad and mom ?

Love

Quote:
Am sorry got disconnected on my internet.. I hope your okay.. missed you.. Thats a pic of Mark and his friend( the one on the white shirt )... I hope you like my pics.. thats me working out just for you ..*Mad lovestruck*Mad lovestruck

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thats good to hear .. am sure you have a good reputation and i like that...My dad was an American ( New York ) and my mom Russian ( Moscow )...there was where he met my mom as well.. he said she was a very singer, he liked her voice and they both found themselves..

How is your sunday going as well.. i hope is going well .. i did went to church and back, prayed for us and God should see us through..Now just going to do some home cleaning, cook and just rest... How about you ? and what church do you attend ?

Missing you and hope to hear from you soon... Please send a pic of yourself.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Honey..am so happy to hear from you , i slept thinking about you and wish i was right there with you .. am sure we could make a great couple together..

I see you like fish ,we can always make alot together , you catch them and i prepare them as you like, roasted, fried, cooked, baked.. anyone ,am always please to help you cos your my everything.

If i may ask would you like to relocated if you have the chance and where are you exactly , so would be nice if i can come and meet you soon ... Thats my aunt in the pic with me on my graduation day..

Missing you mylove.

Quote:
As I look at the stars at night
And dream of what is to be...
My heart begins to smile
For it's you I see
You're the one who makes me laugh
When things are looking bad
You're the one who makes me smile
When I am feeling sad
You're the only one for me
you brighten up my day
You're the sunshine of my life
you chase dark clouds away.
I think of you each day
my mind is set on you
You bring the best in me
with the sweet things you do.
Sweetheart, this love for you is true
And know forever I will Love You.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is okay they say those who wait live long .. How long will your treatment be.

The doctors are saying at least 12 weeks, maybe more.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How many weeks your on now .. We are doing fine.. Thanks ,trying to sort things out here , what are you doing today

Good morning honey! I hope you two are well and enjoying the day. I competed my second week yesterday. It's good to know that you are fine at that end.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thats good to hear and am so happy about it cos have been praying for you here and God should protect us..how is work going for you and what department are you at work ? today just have to see some clients about this new cosmetic product to see if they have afford to get them and then later go to the store to buy some food stuff and back home.. Missing you and hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Good Morning Honey ,

Honey,How are you?I have really missed you Honey.I just want to let you know that you've helped me open my eyes and see myself truly. I was a person who was undecided, confused and sometimes forgot to plan, maybe because of the fate my life had given me. But now, I overcome it because you've helped me see my directions and gave me great confidence for my future. You show me how to grow beyond myself. You made me see possibilities that I never knew.Thank you for sharing your life with me and I'm pretty sure I want to share my life and love with you too. The past will never matter for me now. I just want to think of what I have now ...

I just want to think of you. I have found the last puzzle piece that completes me - it's YOU!My desire for you grows with each day that passes. I love everything about you. You are a warm, loving, sensitive, charming man with a sense of humor. I find you very attractive. words do not have to be spoken to know how you feel about me too. When I look into your eyes, I can feel your desire for me. I only want to be with you, please you, give you the same happiness that you have given to me. If I were granted but one wish, it would be to spend an eternity with you. I love you.Honey When you have the chance please email me okay.I love you so much Derrick..... whats your full name ?

Have a Nice day at work Honey

Take good care of yourself Honey

Good morning baby girl! I hope you two are well and enjoying the day. I trust my doctors more than any god. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts nonetheless. Honey I am the owner of my business but the only drilling consultant in the entire business. Even when I am out here doing my contract work I am still running my business from the field.

I'm very happy to read tht you might be ready to love again but I know you did not write the second mail yourself so I don't know what parts of that you mean for me to take away from it. That is the problem with sending pasted nonsense that was written by someone else and for someone else. Those rhymes are not so witty when you step back and see that they do not pertain to us in any way.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning honey.. am fine and you .. hope you slept well.. I wanted to ask you how do you mean it was written by someone else and for someone else, so do you mean that i cant write message to you and send cos you dont believe i can write such to you, after what we have been through...

i know is going to be a surprise when we finally meet cos you mean so much to me..i know your doctors are trying for you but they also seek the ideas of one too .. They believe in what they do which helps them probably a god you say you dont trust but they do.. I do trust and believe in you Derrick mylove... is your full name Derrick R and where are you now , i mean the state?..

Hope to hear from you soon Honey..
Enjoy your weekend

Good morning my lover! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. What I mean by that being written by some else is that I have read that all over the internet in other peoples profiles. Please write your own words from here on. http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters/i_love_you/letters/455.html

The doctors that are working on me are entitled to their own beliefs. I cannot control them any more than I could control you darling. I just have a different belief. I know they did a great job the first time and have faith they can do it again.

Yes baby, That is my name. And I am drilling just about 5 miles West of a town called Calumet. This job site is where I am staying in my trailer. I have nobody to go home to.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I have not read from you in a few days. What is going on there? You used to write me mails and then nothing. Why baby?

Quote:
I did write to you but you never replied back .. Guess you were busy.. How have you been

I replied to the last mail that I received. I'm not sure if you never got that one or if you sent another that I just did not get. You know I am never too busy to find your mails and answer them back when I find them. I have been very worried about you 2.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's good , what are you doing .. How is the medical going with you..

My medical was coming along fine until I saw that last doctor yesterday. He thinks he might have felt a lump in my shoulder and will be sending me for a scan to check that.

How are you and Mark doing?

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love you so much Derrick..... whats your full name ?

I don't know why, but every time I read this I laugh. Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why they bother asking when the name on the email says it for most of my characters.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer wrote:
Quote:
I love you so much Derrick..... whats your full name ?

I don't know why, but every time I read this I laugh. Laughing

Next he'll ask what Derrick looks like and where does he live! Lad love is so simple. The only requirement is the ability to walk (or somehow, get to) to WU and send money.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am fine honey and Mark is doing well just trying to put things together... hope your doing well ? Thinking about you
am

Good morning baby girl! I hope you two are well and enjoying your weekend. Thank you for the message and photos. Now I have a few more pictures that I can put on my computers to look at.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you honey for everything and looking forward to meet you and take this our relationship to another level.. am sure my pics are all full with you.. so what are your plans for today ?

Enjoy your weekend as well..

Hello again my lady! I can see no need for you to thank me. My computers are both full of your pictures that you have sent me so far and Mark's are on the front room one as well.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's so great and thank you for everything, just looking forward to a new start with you mylove cos you mean so much to me.. I trust and believe you so much Derrick and I have nothing to hide from you anymore .. I just know that by the time we meet , it will be a blessing and breakthrough for us .. Honey Is there anything you will need to tell me again about yourself cos I want to know my man as open as I am as well and also what month were you born.. Love you

Good morning sweet angel! How is your Sunday? I am glad that you feel no need to hide anything. I am always like that but it does occur that I can never guess at what I might need to inform you about if it doesn't come up in our every day talk. I was born in June.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well sweetie we can always work towards it as it comes ,thats why we have been giving the opportunity to achieve it and see how it goes for us .. am just here doing some cleaning and washing.. where exactly are you , i mean the state ..

Missing you mylove

Good morning sexy mama! How are you doing today? Of course we can work toward the inevitable. I am living in Oklahoma. My job is outside of a town called Calumet and my home is located near a lake community known as Fort Cobb.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning honey , hope you slept well and am sure enjoyed the weekend .. I hear Oklahoma is a beautiful state to stay with nice people and nice places to go , would really like to come there soon and see all the nice places ..

If I may ask where's the closet airport to you and how many minutes or hours do you get to the airport .. Do have a blessed and lovely week ahead..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning lover! I hope you two are well and enjoying the day. I am getting some rest. I like this state and some of the people. It's like any other place where you don't get to choose the inhabitants.

Will Rogers is the closest airport to my job and it's about 90 minutes away.

Quote:
hello honey .. good the airport is closer to you and you can come meet me up at the airport when am home with you ... I hope you do have a great day today

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Sure I can meet you there.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic