SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad who googles!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is dedicated to a special breed of lads. Lads who get suspicious, google, then bust you! Mr. Green

Quote:
Fahad,
Indeed your an old man and you don't deserve my attention anymore.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71939

Explain that

God bless you.
Bruno Campbell

Quote:
Are you an idiot? My email got hacked. That's why I haven't contacted you for sometime. The hacker copied all my emails, phone numbers and even addresses. What do you expect me to do? Chase unknown person who has all my real life details and even pictures of my kids?
I have changed my password and got a new PC now.
Regards

Quote:

Have a great life Fahad I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Bye.
Bruno Campbell

Quote:
I think you are a retard or have some mental issues. I advice you to go and see a psychiatrist and try to relax.
I saw the link you sent, it says you are a scammer. Is that real?
If not, get back to me, I know a good lawyer who can sue this site if you prefer.

Quote:

Go away please.

It was a waste of time replying to him at this point Laughing

Please share your experience with these species!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Dickboi, who had been baited for over 2.5 years, finally found out was a very memorable moment. Eater let him register, and while he ranted, we all posted our "Favorite Dickboi Moments Of Stupidity."
Ninastian made a tribute topic, and here it is:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163370&highlight=dickboi+tribute Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dharma wrote:

Quote:

Go away please.

It was a waste of time replying to him at this point Laughing

I never let them get the last word Laughing .

Here's a couple of mine

Stone Bryan wrote:
Fuck you scam baiter. I already know you XXX on scarmwarner.com fuck you

Welsh David wrote:
WHO SO EVER YOU ARE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY ARE YOU POSTING ME ON www.scamwarners.com .
I WENT TO SEARCH FOR SOMEONE, THEN I FOUND ALL OUR CONVERSATION ON THE SITE, WHO THE HEAL ARE YOU HAVE EVER ASK YOU FOR ANY THING IS THIS OUR YOU BLACK LIST PEOPLE WITH MANY TYPE OF DIFFERENT PICTURE.
i THINK I NEED MORE DETAILS FROM YOU ASAP

---

I DONT KNOW ANY ONE BY THIS NAME. AND DONT WHAT ALL THIS INTERNET THINGS ALL ABOUT. I NEED TO KNOW HOW DOES THIS PEOPLE GET TO KNOW MY NAME OR EMAIL?

---

tell me who are you please, you tell me some shit here now, i guess you guys try to steal peoples information and do any thing with it or black list people. Tell me more about you i need to know who the hell you are..

---

who said that i need to know. What is your job, besides i find out all our confirmation on the site, i dont correspond to any one right here. You people are black listen and destroying peoples image

---

YOU ARE VERY STUPID GO GET A JOB AND GET A LIFE I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO SEND TO YOU. I WILL REPORT YOU TO EVERY WELL AS WELL I HAVE YOUR PICTURE AND YOUR EMAIL ALSO.... FUCK OFF STUPID SCAM ARTIEST

---

they will find you where ever you are, am reporting to the FBI group have a friend that works there. you will be located. Go get a life ......i got all the details needed from you hungry street rate..

---

till then

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad Google 'Stanley Unwin' and called me out, I just said that he was my grandfather and I was named in his honour. Strangely I don't recall Mr D Piranha being found out. Not yet anyway.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happened for me last year, in September, with a Vlad:

Quote:
You John or xxx from xxx, you have incorrectly written mail box xxx, you had to call it a condom, moron, and a wreckage freak JOHN or xxx a little. Good luck in your work.

My baiting profile in this case was burned because an anti-scam site posted the CC list from a message received in another scam. Took a while for my baiting email address to be deleted from that site. Anyway, a perfect viable character died and few active baits were ruined because of that. Good thing to use more identities for baiting...

I appreciated the good wishes and I tried not to disappoint the (V)lads about what they receive as reply to their expectations Smile
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two such incidents recently.

A South African Scammer sent me a list of my Baiter name occourances at the warning site. Nothing but the search results. (Thank you Mr. Scammer) I searched all of my baiter names and deleted all of the instances I could find.

Then more recently I got busted again. Here's the dialog:

Goodwill Dork Wrote:
Quote:
I called your line telephone numbers without sucess why ??, dont you have a valid monle line ????????.

I tracked your name is the google but i found something scam why ?.

Are you really for this deal or are you here to paly with me ??, please i want to be sure before confiding this huge ammount of money in your hand because i dont want to regret choosen you as a partner.

Why is the reason that your name SB appears in the google as a scam ??????.

Please if really you are real let me have your valid telephone line numbers because i really want to speak with you and also resend all those information you sent to me last time together with your passport as well so that it's will gives me hope and faith that you will not decide to sit on this fund when our bank here will transfer this fund into your account ok.

I am really serious of this deal and i have already made up my mind to have this deal with you, Please be specific and sincere with me.

May God bless you.

Mr Dork.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I too googled my name and I am surprised to read what I found. I do
not know who this other SSB could be. Some of the
information is mine and some is not mine. I would have to do some
research to sort out and tell you which is the other person. Maybe
someone has stolen my identity to scam people with but I'm not sure. I
will have to check it out. You can call my private number. it is:
( Expensive Number) or I can call you.
Regards,
S

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Please update me on when we can continue this deal.
Regards,
S

Quote:
You are the one who is not serious about this deal not me, please i really want to see your national identity or your passport photo so that the new documents filr which i will re-arrenge in your favour will bear this Id as the new benefficiary to this said fund so that it's will be very easy to calim this fund when you will appeal for the transfer of this fund into your account in our bank.

Have you now find how your name and information appears in scam ??.
Waiting to have your Id soon.

Dork.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I don't normally search my own name. Quite a surprise to see that
someone is using it to scam people. I contacted the website and they
told me that Scammers often use other peoples names to hide their own
identities. Furthermore they use ex-victims of their scams too. I had
forgotten about Ellen. About a year ago I was scammed by a beautiful
woman but all she wanted was my money. I sent her over $1000.00 before
I broke off the romance only to figure out I had been scammed. I'll
bet that's who is using my name to scam other people now. I went to
the Post Office yesterday to see about a Passport. I need to go to the
next county today and get a certified copy of my Birth Certificate
before I can apply for one.
Regards,
S

Quote:
Mr Clipped,

Now all i need from you is to send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers and with your identity acrd passport photo i lost the information you first sent to me due to i thought you were a joker scammer as google identified.

As soon as I received your information, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question where.

Yours Sincere Partner

Mr Dork.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Goodwill,
Here again is my contact information. (MY INFO). And my phone number remains: (K-7). I went and bought a copy of my birth certificate and will go and have my Passport photo taken tomorrow. I'm glad that you have decided to keep me as your business partner.
Regards,

Result is two piggy's so far. Laughing
Walter Pinkman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one Google "Walter Pinkman" a few months ago after I had him wait at the airport for me twice. He then assumed that Walter Whites actor was the one playing with him. Sadly I burnt him and realized about 5 minutes after how much fun I could have had with him Sad

"ur neck will be bigger than your head just watch out" - Emmanuel Eze

"The act work (Master piece) inside my office will always reminder to me to be careful." - Johnson Onwudiwe

Art baits
AT-ST 1 http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245638

AT-ST 2 http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246394
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A love lad sent this to me last month after using google to find my character:
Quote:

Good for you and driver, well i guess that will be the last pigshit i wanted to have more fun
I checked again to see if the 419eater blog would still keep up with the fun
guess you also got tired, wished you have sent me the deposit slip it would have been more fun my silly Beaver

Tell driver to f*ck that p*ssy and later f*ck your brians off.
you can also pour a voldka on jelly bean and then tell johnny to drop fire from the matchstick or lighter
That will be more fun, am sorry my stupid Beaver you and whoever it is you should go f*ck yourself

Sorry once again... no more PIGSHIT!!!
Fresh Tommy.

He sent this last week:

Quote:
ok, but you have not sent the slip?? cause i have not yet recceive it here. i will be wating my sweet jelly...
have a lovely time..

fuch you soon
your big joe.

20 piggies off this one.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Awesome Ginger! You might want to Leet your Baiter name though as this forum is not behind a login. LOL.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^he's afraid of this site since it's filled with harkers who harked Anna's account. Laughing (I'll leet anyway)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only had one lad out of thousands Google me successfully. Its almost not worth bothering but if a baiter is concerned they can set up a free White Pages listing using their baiter email or their baiter Facebook account. I always list my K7.net number and my fake address.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ginger Lee, u sure have a lot of problems with your beaver. Perhaps u should have one of the docs here look into it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I sent them all pics but they won't reply.
crying
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Bran, who after coughing up a sizable quantity of CC's, found us here via Google:

Quote:
MR 419eater I got what u did to me and u will end up in jail with your up coming generation, you shall never have rest from now on till eternity .....the God of all my oracles shall drill ur blood with your fellow thiefs all your effort shall be in vain till the next generation you bastards I show u who I am and spiritualy and you will end up picking papers in the street and walking nacked in the street with your family .I give u few days watch your back .Go to hell bastards.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh in today.

Quote:
What is heaven's name could make you report me to scam warners.? I saw it on there and my message to you as well. What is your gain in blackmailing me.? I called my lawyer already and i am really so disappointed in you.
You were not interested so why not just say that instead of posting my pictures and my email to scam site. What the heck.. I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION AND AN ACTION WOULD BE TAKEN REAL SOON.

This is a lad that also googled.

Quote:
I know who you are now hahahaha check this link out then you
understand why am saying i no who you are now
Attached link to the post on SW

Quote:
you put me on scamming online on website but you can never stop me for getting money from the scamming thing lol lol lol fool

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can never stop me for getting money from the scamming thing lol

There's a challenge if ever I've seen one. Looks like a candidate for a major massbait.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This was a pet lad. I think he is scamming with new details now. Once he googled me. I replied to other lads asking them to call me giving them the lads number. Along with a few insults sent his way.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh I guess the lads who are smart enough to google our bait names are the ones smart enough to switch IDs when they see they've been busted.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although it didn't kill the baits, I've had one cc lad who challenged my parts manufacturer and two romance lads who have googled my shifty lawyer modality. It seems to be becoming more common. Even Pig$ has googled the lawyer.

My usual line is that boutique firms don't advertise.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another love letter from a puppy scammer after finding his format on SW. All caps and a bold font, hmmm he better take his meds before he has a blowout Very Happy

Quote:
FUCK YOU MIKE AND I PROMISE YOU HELL
YOU MUST BE CRAZY OKAY

I responded,
Dear lad,
Thank you for your kind remarks about our service.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you say "lad" to a lad?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ no Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few Vlads find the blog and one cc lad that lost a potential victim by sending me an email meant for the innocent party. He ended up Googling my HVAC suppliers name and found some old SW links. That one was worth it though.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a few lads telling that "everyone knows that you..." or "you were on a list...". I googled myself and found that some of the fake site reports i had made still contained my email in scam message's headers.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in January 2008, a Lad whose scam had got bogged down tried to change it into a cancer scam, with his wife needing surgery and the surgeon demanding £100,000 up front to operate. So I started a thread to have people hassle the 'doctor'. But then I got this from the Lad:

Quote:
The Referal Doctor called me days back and told me that You are bussy spoiling my Nmae on the Internet, well this is so sad of you, Does this mean you are pretending to be with me while you take a sword and stab me on my back.
Please what is the Meaning of This below.

He attached an Eater link that I checked out, and then replied:

Quote:
I don't see your name anywhere on that page. What the hell are you talking about? And what the hell is that site anyway?

He got back with:

Quote:
Well I am Surprised that You ask this question, for me I think you just want to pretend. The Referral doctors called my Attention when he saw all my Email Communications with you Posted on that forum since the health problems of Jenny Started. and you said so many negative Things about my Humble self.
What is the problem? Why Do you decide to treat me this way? I trusted in you as a good part of me but now i cannot Understand your Position, i stand to be corrected.

But I had an answer:

Quote:
I understand you're under a lot a pressure with Gloria's condition, and the money woes, so I'll turn aside from all this unpleasantness.
I will say that I posted in a lot of places trying to rally support in getting [the surgeon] punished, and I really did lose patience with you a gorram lot of times. [the surgeon] must be a really vindictive son of a bitch.

That was enough to get things back on track.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic