SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am from Colorado and I Hate…(NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit!

Here goes about five minutes of my life I can't get back:

Quote:
AngryLad: hey who are you ?
AngryLad: where are you from ?
AngryLad: how did you get in ma mail ?
BUZZ!!!
TJ: I'm John from Oklahoma and who might you be?
AngryLad: well i dont know i say your pending request and i added you
TJ: Well then I guess you is in my Mail then ain’t ya?
AngryLad: okay okay
AngryLad: so what you wantt frome me ?
AngryLad: you single ?
TJ: Well you contacted me you did but am single but I don't go for any men folk cause I likes Womerns I do. Is you a Womern?
AngryLad: sorry what that mean ?
AngryLad: i am not here for games okay bye
AngryLad: shit
TJ: Hang on there. I asked who you was and theres no sense cussing no how. You sounds like you swallowed a whole Convoy of Truckers special Sauce you do!
AngryLad: i am not a man i am merlisa
AngryLad: that is why i asked how you get me
AngryLad: i am from colorado and i hate shit
AngryLad: fuck off bye
TJ: Well you talks like a Ten Dollar Lot Lizard you does but I kinda likes that I do specially if you charges less than that!
AngryLad: send a cam
AngryLad: i have a cam here too
TJ: I'm just in my rig right now using my old ladtop i is.
AngryLad: sorry omo aye
AngryLad: i am not here to talk to scammer's okay
TJ: Why you saying that Little Laddy?
AngryLad: i have been cheated on and the last man took away USD 144,000 from my father's company so now i am not here for same shit go get a cam and show me you and let talk
AngryLad: i am not here for your little money i have mine and i can pay you for your life and also pay or buy you a house okay
AngryLad: i need a good man and i am not here for game's or to chat alone
AngryLad: i hate chat
AngryLad: i need a man that will come to me and show me how real he's or a man that will be out to show what he really want from me
TJ: All I knows is your name and you is calling me a Scammer well I ain't cause Momma never raised no Liars or Cheats.
AngryLad: i hate jokes
TJ: Aww you’ll like mine you will see Celine Dion walks into a Bar and the Bartender says hey why the long Face? Ain’t that a knee slapper?????
AngryLad: show me your cam now
AngryLad: show me you tell em what you looking for on internet
AngryLad: why you call me a man i hate shit
AngryLad: i want trust and good life and a good man

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing he thinks that the scamera actually means anything.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Celine Dion walks into a Bar and the Bartender says hey why the long Face?

Lads just dont have a sense of humour I guess... I liked it Laughing

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they just haven't heard the Northern version of that joke. They might get it if you use Sarah Jessica Parker.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Never thought of that!

I do apologize for what you are about to read. Yeah I put not safe for work on it but Jeeze it might need a different tag:

Quote:
AngryLad: yes was busy
AngryLad: now i am free
TJ:okay so you calmed down?
TJ:Your status message is kinda odd.
AngryLad: i am calm and i am not here to love a man that is here for my money instead i need more to mine
AngryLad: what was my status ?
TJ:I says you are getting pissed and such.
AngryLad: yes that was to the old fool i met on here that is from another country and want my money
AngryLad: so tell me where are you from ?
AngryLad: tell me how old are you ?
lovelymerlisaa325 is typing...
AngryLad: what you do for a living ?
TJ:Slow down there a second Little Laddy.
TJ:Well am from Oklahoma and 37 years and owns me a Truck.
AngryLad: can you show me your pics ?
AngryLad: how many dating site are you ?
AngryLad: you got kids ?
TJ:I ain't gots no kids and never been married. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find a picture okay?
AngryLad: OKAY
AngryLad: send me more
AngryLad: a latest photo
AngryLad: i need a good foto
AngryLad: a new one
TJ:Well I'm not sure if I has any more and whats wrong with this one?
AngryLad: i have a lot to ofer who so ever man that finds him self luckjy in to my klife
AngryLad: life
TJ:I lkes the sounds of that but I don't needs your money cause I gots Piles.
AngryLad: that is fucking bullshit that many man tells me and this time i am fucking not here to talk about money less we needed to talk about it so tell me for how long have you been looking for a woman in your life ?
AngryLad: i have kids and i have many of them and i need more tell me can you be that man am looking for in ma life ?
TJ:I ain't getting you?
AngryLad: i need a good man in ma life and i need to be good to my man and also need to get more kids cos i have 3 kids now and i need a man to adopt them as his and take care of them as the father can you be that man am looking for or what you here for ?
BUZZ!!!
TJ:Three kids?
TJ:Dang I ain't figured you had that many. No wonder you is so Frazzled.
AngryLad: did you get my pics ?
AngryLad: i adopted 1 and i bore 2 my self
AngryLad: wallace , conour ,ron is the last and conour is the adopted one
AngryLad: cos he's my sis kid
TJ:I just seen your pictures I did.
AngryLad: so i adopted him as mine and live's with me and now he's 11 and wallace is 14 had her first boyfriend at the game center last night and conour he's looking for one as well
AngryLad: good so what you need to know and also what you need to talk about ?
AngryLad: or you just here to chat and looking for nothing serious ?
AngryLad: i have been th one talkingg but you have not said nothing abiut your self what is the meaning of that ?
AngryLad: is a relationship built on talking or sighting ?
AngryLad: tell me your views and what you here for ?
TJ:Well its not like you has given me a chance to even write nothing cause you has been one busty Gal.
AngryLad: i am always a busy type both home and office and now i am thinking of selling off this company and have my life at home and also o to south african see of the textile company there aswell and have my head up for my kids and also up for education
TJ:You sure is a busty one.
AngryLad: yes
TJ:I sure do likes them pictures you sent.
AngryLad: i worth 345million USD a year but now i have a bankcrupt with foolish men i do business with and also the old fools and his fucking friend i met online that scammed me of 114,000 usd
AngryLad: tell me what you worth and also you own a house ?
AngryLad: ever married ?
AngryLad: ot kids ?
AngryLad: want kids ?
TJ:Slow down there I'm trying to keep it up.
AngryLad: what you want from your partner and also are you looking for one ?
AngryLad: okay
BUZZ!!!
TJ:Why you Buzzling me?
AngryLad: i am sorry if i am disturbing you
TJ:Am trying to answer a question I is.
AngryLad: k
TJ:So I ain't ever been married and I thinks I wants kids.
Why do you swear so much?
AngryLad: where and how have i sweared ?
TJ:Well you say Shit and Bullshit and Fuck and other stuff too.
AngryLad: if you be omo aye see i no be client ooooo so make you know if you know say you dey look for maga i no be one oooo
AngryLad: welol i don't swear okay
TJ:Yuo is confusling me but I like it.
AngryLad: i say words to make you know what i have been through,,,,,
AngryLad: are you reeally from the united state ?
TJ:Yes Ma'am. I was Born in Broken Arrow I was.
AngryLad: your english are poor and your writing are poor aswell
AngryLad: \can you call me ?
AngryLad: +23484480xxxx call me now that is my office land scape fone
AngryLad: \can you call me ?
AngryLad: +23484480xxxx call me now that is my office land scape fone
TJ:I'm in the Truck now and only got me a CB.
AngryLad: what you mean your cb ?
TJ:My radio that we talk on.
AngryLad: okay so tell em what your income and also what you make per day ?
TJ:Well that depends on how much I pushes Oscar Ruitt but i makes about 150 a year I spose.
AngryLad: that is good you mean 150million ?
TJ:Aww no I sure don't. 150,00 more like it.
AngryLad: huh that is okay i may be there for you if you wanna be real and if you can be real and not like other's
AngryLad: i wanna have a good man in ma life for my kids now
AngryLad: send me your cell # wanna txt chat with you now
TJ:I done told you i only gots me my CB here.
AngryLad: send me and i will txt you then you get it when you off there
TJ:You just ain't lissening to me.
AngryLad: okay never mind
TJ:I wants to talks about your pretty pictures I does.
AngryLad: okay never mind
TJ:I wants to talks about your pretty pictures I does.
AngryLad: so tell me how many hours does it take's you to get to colorado from where you are ?
TJ:From where i'm at now you be meaning?
AngryLad: yes
TJ:Well probably bout 12 hours if I were to put the Hammer down i figures.
AngryLad: k
AngryLad: can you come today ?
AngryLad: i wanna make you do something for me
TJ:Waht you meaning Little Lady?
AngryLad: i said can you come to colorado today ?
TJ:Not tonight cause I'm hauling a load clear over to Chi-town.
AngryLad: then noaokay that is no problem
AngryLad: i see you also a busy man and not suitable for my needs
TJ:Yuo don't want your man to work?
AngryLad: i guess if i am dying and i need you if you are my man then by then you will be going to chi -chi-chi -chi town and not just a chi town by then
i will want my man to have all my wealth and keep them in his name and not to work under no man
AngryLad: i need a man that will be there for me and i will not treat him bad that is what my mother has ever been to my father
AngryLad: she made my father who he was before he died
AngryLad: in an auto crash
TJ:You keeps talking bout money you do.
AngryLad: now i am also alone cos my ex ran off with my father's money and my company wealth and i have been alone in the world of distress need to get a man who will get engaged with me before i will have the access to the inheri8tance again this time that is why i need a trustworthy man in ma life and a man that will abide by me at all time
AngryLad: yes money rule's the world and money is everything
AngryLad: i need for my kids future and education cos that is the best pride of woman's kids
TJ:This is kinda sudden ans you've quit cussing like a Hydrophobie dog so tell me more.
AngryLad: i read law in school harvard university and i read how to buy and sell i mean business enterprises in south africa there my father also got his textile comopany willed to me so i need a man in ma life before i can get all this properties
i don't curse okay i wanted to know the kinda man you are that is why i am saying words to see if you like other that get mad on first chat
AngryLad: so i see you different and i will like to know more of you also if you wish to know more of me tooo and i am ready for that
TJ:It kinda turned me on it did.
AngryLad: so what you wanna know now ?
AngryLad: i wanted you to do something for me that is why i asked if you can come to colorado
TJ:Well I done told you I can't right now but wants to cause you is one of the Prettiest little Peaches I ever done saw and that ain't no lie.
AngryLad: i have someone in africa who seem's to be my aunt but i am a kinda busy and i can't go to get stuffs to her like i always do before cos this day's i am a kinda busy so what i wanted you to do was for you to come help me get fund to her since i am busy in the office and before i could be out of the office will be by friday and that would have been late
AngryLad: can you help me find someone who can come help me get it done and i will opay that person
AngryLad: please hon
TJ:What is it you be needing?
AngryLad: i i need someone to come to me in colorado and help me get funds sent to my aunt in africa
AngryLad: and i will get the person paid
TJ:what kind of help though Little Laddy?
AngryLad: i said i wanna get money to my eldest sister in african but i can't do it my self cos i am busy in the office i need someone to help me get it sent to her
AngryLad: from here in colorado to africa that is what i need
TJ:Well okay but can't you just transfer through a Bank or something?
AngryLad: how ?
AngryLad: i can't do it from here to there
AngryLad: that is why i want someone to come here and help me go get it done to there
AngryLad: for her to be good
AngryLad: i ccan make transfer only from state to state
AngryLad: but from united state to nigeria is just western union and i don't have that here where i am
TJ:Aww Darling I know I could transfer to your Sister's account if you gave me her Bankering details.
AngryLad: no there is no way you can do that i said less you do it with western union
TJ:Sure there is cause i done sent money that way to a Gal in Africa who loved me and she got my Money.
AngryLad: fuck you but you said you have not talked to no woman
AngryLad: why now you telling me you have send money there ?
TJ:I said I was never Married I did. I never did Fuck her like you is suggesting I did though I wanted to real bad cause I gots these urges.
AngryLad: okay so how much you sent to her ?
AngryLad: and what uis her adress tell me my sis is a cops she will get her for me i know
AngryLad: i will tell my sis you are my man and a lady stole off your money
AngryLad: send me her adress
TJ:i done sent her $2,500 but I think she is just busy thats why I ain't heard from her in a bit.
AngryLad: really where is she from send me her adress and i will get her
AngryLad: send me her mail
TJ:Well i ain't got it here with me but she lives in Kano i be thinking.
AngryLad: well men from there are fucking thiefs and scammer's and also ladies from there aswell
AngryLad: so tell me where and how did you met her ?
TJ:Aww she done emailed me one time and we got to be friends is all.
AngryLad: okay so tell me now you still got feeling for her and you still love her ?
TJ:Well I ain't heard from her in a while but I still look at her pretty pictures cause I is lonesome.
AngryLad: well that is okay but you need to let the bye be bye and be real with your life and be ready to love again so tell me how do we make this happen ?
AngryLad: i need to fget funds for my sis cos she's the one helping me fight for my textile company in africa so how do you think i can do this now ?
AngryLad: i need help and support
TJ:Well I spose Baby Gal. AngryLad: what you mean ?
AngryLad: tell me ?
TJ:You give me her Bankering details and maybe we can makes sure she gets some money is w can you borrow me the money and get it to her then when you come to colorado after your work i will give it back to you can you ???
TJ:that would be nice cause I'd like to see that Pretty little body up real close and personal I would for sure!
AngryLad: borrow me just usd usd 500 for her then i will pay you back with usd 1000 when you come here
TJ:You don't needs to be paying me back cause I likes helping pretty little Laddies i do.
AngryLad: that is not what i am talking about okay her life means alot to me and she needs it today and she can only get it through western union so tell me can you help me out now please
AngryLad: i need to get it to her now
TJ:If she is working at that /factory then i knows se has a Bank account so don't you be panicking like a little Laddy and let your man takes cae of it.
AngryLad: what you mean ?
TJ:Well the company has to have a Bank account doesn't it?
AngryLad: she did not work at the factory she is just inspecting and i pay her but this time around i am busy that much cos i have some gimestones here that i need to break into pics o i can get off here i mean i can't go off the office i need to supervise the company got it ,,, she's is also from the state and she's a dectective and she is in a case like mine
AngryLad: she only get money from western union or money gram so if you wanna help me then use that for me
AngryLad: help me get it sent to her
she has an adress she get's the money through and i have it here with me so pleasde i need your help if yoiu can and i will pay you back double pleade
TJ:Yuo ain't making no sense now.
AngryLad: how /
AngryLad: ?
AngryLad: hat you mean ?
TJ:If she is working then they pays her through a bank is all.
AngryLad: no she's not working with no one she's working for me and i am on a contract with her but the only way i pay her is by wetern union and not through the bank . but this time i can't get money to her due to the fact that i am busy here in the state
AngryLad: so now i need you to help me with just 500 for her to be good then when you can come to colorado tomorrow i will oay you back double
AngryLad: that is what i am saying '
TJ:I said i don't needs your money but the companny must have a Bank accoutn specially if it is making Millions.
AngryLad: i see you not ready to help
AngryLad: you keep saying shit that is not what i need to know
i guess you think i just needed your fucking $$ ? i have mine if you can come here i will tell you what i mean
TJ:I never said you needed my Fucking money Darling Love. We can sort this shirt out if you just calm the Fuck down.
AngryLad: i am calm
AngryLad: i said the only way she can get money is through western union
AngryLad: if you wanna help then that is simple
AngryLad: Try it
AngryLad: www.westyisfuckinggreat.com
TJ:I want to Fucking help but you ain't Fucking lissening!
AngryLad: i am listening but nothing could be done through the company's bank account cos they will not let her into it and they never had no business with her
AngryLad: final;
TJ:You give me a minute i gotta go hang the hog real bad i do and it is Fucking serious.
TJ:I mean i gotta go water the Fucking Tires I does and needs your permission before I Fucking Bust.
TJ:Am Fucking back. That was Fucking great. I could almost Fucking taste it I could.
TJ:So can we talk about us for a minute?
AngryLad: i told you my problem this time you say nothing about it
AngryLad: why and how do yiou want me to think strauight when i have alot going through my head ?
AngryLad: take a lil time out help me with a lil i have told you then i will pay back i said
AngryLad: there are alota western union every where if you wanna help me just a lil for my cops that is all
TJ:I done told you Little Laddy that I would transfer the money through a Fucking Bank account and you ain't Fucking lissening for Fuck Sakes.
AngryLad: can you send it my my other cops here in colorado ?
AngryLad: now ?
AngryLad: may i guess he will get it for me and get it to her
TJ:Well I spose I could Fucking do that sure why the Fuck not Baby Gal.
AngryLad: can you help me do it now ?
TJ:Wel I'm right Fucking here so lets Fucking do it.
AngryLad: tell me what you need to do it ?
TJ:Alls I needs is the Bankering information and I can take care of the Fucking rest.
AngryLad: like what information ?
TJ:Well account number and bank and swift code and bank address and all that other Fucking Shit I spose Baby Lover.
AngryLad: what you mean
AngryLad: never mind okay i need no more help from you okay
AngryLad: just wanted to see how serious you could be but now i see the type of helpless man you wanna be
TJ:What the fuck you talking bout Merlissa?
AngryLad: you talking shits
AngryLad: i am not here for jokes okay
AngryLad: a man that wanted to help will never say he can't get money through western union
AngryLad: he will never say rubbish
TJ:Am fucking serious and I wants to be with you and I ain't taking shits no I ain't.
AngryLad: if you wanna help me the only way you can help me help her is the way i have told you but that is just for me to know if you can be helpful and i see you not helpful but just here to play shit and crancky game's on me
TJ:Aww for Fuck sakes just calm the Fuck down and lissen to some fucking reasoning.
AngryLad: okay am calm okay
lovelymerlisaa325 is typing...
AngryLad: am here
TJ:Better cause you was Pissing me on but if you are more better then maybe we can talk.
AngryLad: what is the reason you say you got ?
TJ:So I was thinking that so your Sister gets what she is deserving I sends her a bit more fucking money like maybe $3000 and then we don't have to go through all this Bullshit for a while. Then maybe we cans talks bout us and our future and them great big Boobies you gots.
AngryLad: sorry i am not a haul that talks on sexual stuffs and i have never talked about that fucking shit till i meet a man that i know he;s real and true okay
AngryLad: if you here for that sorry i am not like other's and i am not a hooker
AngryLad: sorry
AngryLad: if you wanna talk about us then good
AngryLad: i am here and if you wanna talk about how i ca help jade where she is then i am also good
TJ:Hmm well okay then but what about the other part of my fucking plan?
AngryLad: what is that ?
TJ:Sending Jade the fucking money.
AngryLad: how you wanna do that ?
TJ:I done told you Little Laddy if you would read what I Fucking wrote you for Fuck sakes.
Well if you ain't tlaking I best get on the Fucking road.
AngryLad: stop talking to me like a fool
TJ:Well i gotta drive and its Fucking late and Shit.
AngryLad: okay i am not a fool if you tired of talking to me then fuck off
AngryLad: if you wanna talk then talk
talk to me like you talking to a lady
AngryLad: i am not a fool and i am not shit and i am not here to hear a man talking like fool to me cos i am not one
TJ:Well you don't never talk like no Laddy I ever Fucking met before cept for some of those Friends of the road but they don't count really.
AngryLad: what you mean ? you got a poor english
TJ:I talks pretty goodly Fucking good Engrish I be thinking I does.
AngryLad: okay so tell me how do you wanna help me for my sis ?
TJ:Okay i will tell you one more Fucking time and if you don't Fucking get then we best sleep on it okay?
AngryLad: okay what is it ?
TJ:See I was thinking I could sends her more than $500 like maybe 3 Fucking thousand so she is taken care of and then we don'ts needs to be going through all this Fucking Bullshit and then gets to know each other more Fucking Better with all the pressurizing and shit.
AngryLad: can you do it through western union for her and i will pay you back ?
TJ:Not a Fucking chance. Bank transfer only or she can Fuck off.
AngryLad: why no chance ?
TJ:Cause I Fucking said so and its safe and insured too Baby Lover.
AngryLad: it's is and that has been the only way to do things right from time
TJ:Yes Ma'am it is.
AngryLad: i said estern union has been has been the only way to do things right from time
TJ:We are getting no Fucking where so if you ain't lissening to my ciphering then maybe I should get on the Fucking road.
AngryLad: what road ?
TJ:I drive a Fucking truck and I has to gets to fucking Chi town. Ain't you been lissening to a Fucking word I been saying?
AngryLad: get on the road okay and stop wasting time here
AngryLad: go with your journey okay
AngryLad: thanks for the time vested
TJ:I'll talk you to later and i hope you have a better Fucking attitude next time cause this was a whole Shit Cart full of Shit and Shit.
AngryLad: okay thanks
TJ:I’ll catch you on the Fucking Flip flop lover Gal.
AngryLad: ok

Wait a minute only 59 occurrences? Fuck Yeah!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao! I needed that laugh! After the shit you normally put up with from your lover gals that must have felt really good. Evil Lol

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should send him funds for an anger management course.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic