SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new warrior against scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
okkione
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello people, I'm new here.
I'm interested in dating/love category.
I'm trying to attract scammers. I wish that I would write to punish them properly.

I'm looking for a sites, email address, all relevant information for the first contact

thank you very much
Paolo
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum and what we call the cesspool. Please familiarize yourself with our standard rules and ethics here in this post http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

When you feel you are ready you can sign up for a mentor. They are a valuable source for insight and assistance when starting out. (Link for sign up in my sig line)

Find yourself a character or 3, make up false info about them and a good place for beginners to learn is http://www.fishmeetfish.com/ You can move to more fertile hunting grounds once you are comfortable with your own character(s) and see how scammers operate.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
okkione
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you next victim.
I'll visit http://www.fishmeetfish.com/ just possible.
Right now I am in contact with one of the scammers. I'm kidding but I would like to find a just punishment. If you have any ideas please contact me. Hello and good weekend
Paolo
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Paolo, welcome. Enroll to mentor program will help a lot.

I have one Skype romance scam lad, I got from real scam victim recently. I sent him contact request on Skype, and he did not mind accepting and I started chat with him, got email addy. He is fake military officer using photo of John Mageau, wellknown photo used by scammers.

The lad is very tactful, written English not as bad as average lads. (Still lad language though.) I think he should be punished by several baiters. He had successfully scam money out from a woman in Asia, with full script of fake military officer story. Gift to son, son's surgery, gift brought by diplomat, the officer injured, etc.

If interested, I will PM you. Please work with your mentor!!
(of course I can give info to others too. )

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, I confess I never wanted to romance-bait. It happened by accident. Please do have a read of the links posted and welcome to the dark side.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Teach you to put summat on the end of it Mr. Green

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I did!.......................

It was my missus though!

Typed dripping in baby sick.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Love Shack okkione! Make sure you read the stuff at the link that NV posted and all of the stickies. Definitely sign up for a mentor. They're basically your personal question answerer that will be able to help you with all those little questions you'll run into as you're learning. Take it from a grad, definitely worth it! Most importantly, bait safe and have fun!! Smile

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ This graduate of the mentoring programme, (Saturday!) fully endorses the above comment!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Congrats Ewok!!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic