SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let's yoke our hearts together. Complete?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kuromaku
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in my catcher and decided to play along because I have a female character in Japan. Normally I don’t go for the love lads in catcher because they usually turn into NOK or some other scam which was exactly what ended up happening. It was amusing while it lasted but I think I’ll stick to dating sites for now.

Quote:
Hello, my name is XXXXXX, I am sorry to invade into your privacy because I was surfing on the internet and through a business directory I got you email ID... How are you doing over there? are your really from Asia? are you a female? I would love to be your friend and get to know more about you... My late father is from Asia and I would love to come to Asia on my vacation and learn their culture and ways of living... I hope to receive a positive response from you.
Cheers and have a lovely day.

Quote:
Yes I'm really from Asia from Japan.
Where is your dad from? Are you half?

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you doing over there, I believe you are having a good time with your friends and family? I feel so happy to receive your response to my message and I would love to share more about myself to you and get to know more about you also... My name is XXXXX, I am 49 years old, single, 5`11" 170 bls, mentally stable, physically okay and I got bunch of laughs to share with you, I am successful,loving and caring... My hobbies I enjoyed traveling on tour on my vacation, Swimming and I love listening to classical music. I am a very easy going man and honest, I love making peace with the people around me, I am a good listener and down to earth. My late father died at my tender age and he was a successful business man, he was from Kepong Malaysia and my late mother just passed away few months ago and she died of heart attach because she is old and she suffers from High Blood Pressure, she is from the United States.

I am presently working with an Oil & Gas Company(XXXXX) here in Dallas Texas USA as a contract offshore worker of refineries and position is the project maintenance & Head of operation to my company, I love my job and my profession as an engineer. I reside in Texas as I am currently working here, I would love to know more about you as the day progresses. We can always communicate via exchange of message and mobile calls before we could decide what is best for the future and if everything would go smoothly and okay with our relationship, we might find a lot of similarities for each other.

I am an independent man and financially balance, I can take good care of myself and I need a soul-mate, I heard Asian women knows how to take good care of their men and this is why I would love to know more about you and build a long term serious relationship with you and one thing you must know, I love to make the people around me happy... I have expressed my feelings to you and I guess you already know what I want from you... I have to stop right here for now and wait to hear from you with a lot of anticipation, I would be checking on you daily to read your messages from you every now and then... I am hoping you could also tell me a bit more about yourself...

I can’t wait to hear from you.

Quote:
Nice to meet you.

I'm XXXXXX. I'm 30 and from Japan. I work as personal assistant and secretary to the CEO of a company that manufactures and sells diet water. We are very successful.

What is Texas like? Have you met a cowboy?

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing over there? I want to thank you so much for taking your time to write a message to me about yourself, I am happy to know more about you and I only wish if you could know how I feel when I was reading your message, I want us to be very close in life and bond together like a glue and so we cannot be separated by anyone no matter what as we get to know each other better. I know distance can never be a problem in our relationship because I will always be there for you and communicate with you each day and night. Honey life has not been easy without a woman in my life and all I need from you is trust,love and understanding, this is what will make a relationship grow faster and stronger. The first day I wrote you, I prayed to God to give me a good and caring lady that I will love forever and he brought you to me. I am the happiest man on earth to share my love with you and that is why i took my time to write this message to you and telling you all about my life including the past and present because I have a strong feelings that our friendship will go far and lead to a very great thing in future, can you tell me how often you are always on computer... I feel so happy that we are communicating and getting to know each other better... Texas is one of the warmest States in USA and I have seen a cowboy, I am happy that you are successful in your career and I want to know if you have been to USA before?

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry for late reply. My boss is an asshole and made sure I couldn’t get on the computer during my work… He gave a lot of meaningless work this week. It was very stressful.

Please tell me more about you and Texas. I have never been to USA. But I want to go someday. Where do you recommend?

Really?? I am very interested in the cowboy. What are they like?

Quote:
Hello dear,

Thank you so much for your response to my message, I want you to understand that every journey is set out with a well-defined destination and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. I want you to know at this point it is obvious that I am willing to set out time for this journey and it is imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I would like to make something clear as you read this message and my intention should be made known early enough so that you could be able to know where I am heading... The only reason I would be online responding to your message and ready to devote my time with you in this long term relationship we are building and making all necessary communication, it is because I want you as my life partner and I desire to get closer to you and to see if there is chemistry to yoke our heart together. I am looking for someone who desires a sincere and long term relationship, someone who is willing to love again irrespective of the painful memories of the past, someone who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine, someone to share and spend the rest of my life with...

Warm Regards,
Cheers.

He sent me a second letter the same day before I got a chance to reply. I guess he realized it was too soon to yolk our hearts together.

Quote:
Good Morning,

How are you doing over there?
How was your weekend?
I hope you had a great weekend...
I have send you a message and I hope to hear from you soon...
I will really appreciate your commitment in this relationship that we are building...
Are you presently at work?
Have a lovely day.
Cheers,

Quote:
Hello.

You seem like very nice guy and I want to get to know you too. Please tell me more about yourself. What are your other hobbies? What is your family like? These things are very important to get to know each other I think.

I am very interested in the cowboys too so please tell me stories you have.

Sorry for late reply sometimes… I am in Japan so there is time difference. Smile

Hope the distance isn’t a problem.

He is not telling me about the cowboys still.

Quote:
Hello Honey,

I want you to know that everyday I read your message, there is this sensational feelings that flows all over my vain to my pine and it makes me to feel so good about you. Honey my parents are dead and my hobbies, I like to travel, fishing in the pond, music, sports, gardening... I would try to be more specific about this and I want you to understand that there is no one on this planet earth that is completely perfect. We need to learn and understand that when a person that seems right comes into our life, your whole life would change for better and you will know that you have this sensational feelings around you. When your whole life changes for good... all of the emptiness begin to fill up with sweetness of love and nature, sometime this feelings might usually start with the first touch or first kiss, it happen so fast beyond our imagination and other times... it might take several years before we could realize that feelings... I would not pretend that I have the wisdom to explain and understand everything about relationship but I want to share with you how I feel whenever I am reading your messages.

You are the first and only person I have contacted about a long term/serious relationship and I am glad that we have grown so much and we have come a long way in our relationship and I know deeply in my heart that I will not dissappoint you because I am here to love and care for you forever... I will always keep trying to build up a sincere and firm relationship with you... This is certain and I guess I’ve tried to share more of what I have known and my purpose of being here is to nurture this relationship to grow in the right direction of a rewarding future.

You can call me on: XXXXXX

Love and Kisses to you

Warm Hugs,
XXXXX

At this time I didn’t have my Skype number so I didn’t call him.

Quote:
I am sorry to hear your parents are dead.

Thank you for your message. You seem like a very nice and genuine guy. You are very sweet and your emails are poetic. I look forward to reading them to make the day go better. I am also looking for a serious relationship and want to get to know you more. I have been hurt before so I want to know you and be sure you won’t hurt me like the others.

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How was your day? I woke up from bed earlier today and saw that the sun rays are reflecting from above and is shining down on me and all I could think about is you because from the first day I contacted you, I have this sensational feelings that you are special and that is the more reason I need someone like you in my life, someone that can make the room light up as she comes in, having a good sense of humour, giving me a warm and caring heart, not afraid to be loved as well as bringing loyalty and faithfulness into a relationship, trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty. A person that has inner beauty not only on the outside but a person that has the good values as a family oriented woman, I want a woman that will be there to grow old with and I have all this sensational feelings that you are the one for me.

I am excited to know more of you because you are always on my mind, I am gladly saying a prayer to God to guide and protect you with good health and I thought of all the happiness your day could hold in stock for you and I wished you all the best and the good things today would bring because no one deserve it better than you.

Have a Lovely day…

Love and Kisses…

Cheers…

Quote:
You think a lot of me, it is very sweet. I also want to know more about you.

Can you tell me more about you? I think we would be a good match and I feel a connection to you from your emails and want to yoke our hearts together... But I've been hurt before too and want to make sure we really have a connection.

I think knowing a lot about each other is important to build a strong and happy relationship

Quote:
Hello Honey,

You came into my life unexpectedly,
and everything took a turn for the better.
Your warm eyes, your laugh,
the sincere way you speak,
and the kindness you showed me,
all became a part of my life.

As you unfolded yourself to me,
I discovered more and more beauty.
I have never seen so much
gentleness in one person.
Without even knowing it,
you were slowly making a place
for yourself in my heart.

It used to seem so hard at times
to feel so close in a relationship.
But it’s so easy to feel close to you.
I can’t tell you how nice that feels.
I realize now that I had never known
what it meant to be loved
until I was loved by you...

I never felt a love like this before
It's a love like no other
Something I have always hoped for...

A love with friendship, Humour and heart
A bond so strong and it would never part!

A love that makes you smile from years to years
A love that is joyful Without any fear but trust...

A love that is beautiful from the inside out
A love with no tears, Pain, or doubt

A love with soul so tender and true
A love that I have found Only in you...

I want you to tell me what you want to know about me and I will gladly share with you

I Love You Forever...

Cheers

Quote:
Your poem is very sweet
Do you write yourself? I am flattered
Are you poet? Or novel writer? You would be very good I think because your words are heart warming

What is Texas like? Where you live? What are things you don't tell most people about yourself? I think it's important to know each other's secret to build open and honest relationship

Quote:
Honey friendship is a Golden Chain and precious jewel, It is treasured more each year... It is clasped together firmly With a love that is deep and true, and it is rich with happy memories... Time and distance can't destroy its beauty for as long as memory lives, years can't erase the pleasure that the joy of friendship gives...

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, but to have an understanding friend is worth far more than gold... The golden Chain of friendship is so strong and binding kindred hearts together as the years goes passing by... There is nothing as nice as someone who shares your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares, someone who's there through your good times and tears, someone who stays by your side as your friend all the time.

I want you to understand that I am a patient man and a friend, I will keep expressing my feelings to you and to show you that I care about you.

Cheers!

Quote:
I am glad you want to be friend. To be honest I don't have many friends. How about you? What are your friends like?

Have you ever had serious girlfriend before?

Quote:
Honey I want you to know that the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind and it is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come deep down from my heart then something more greater in the near future. I am really short of words right here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through exchange of message or phone conversation...Honey I have a big heart to give you bunch of love and happiness; a heart that is aching to see your smile and I would like to use this opportunity to say that I am delighted to have met you.

Honey I know we have grown so much in love and our relationship had bind us together as one and our heart beat and feels as one and now you can tell more about me and I can also tell more about you because we have found true love, Honey you know that I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident of myself and I believe that We all have faces tough situation in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up in life, I have chosen to give up numerous time but I am not proud to say that and now I have chosen to stay strong and be patient after all these years which has now led to my finding you.

My love the distance doesn't permit the action of our love to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other better and as the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it is measured by the heart.

Honey My job is taking me to Australia now and we are presently in the Indian Ocean right now Sailing for a month, and so therefore I will be spending few weeks on board in the ship to Australia.

You are all I have ever desired ...

Warm Hug and sweet kisses.

Cheers

And here we go, he’s moving onto the real point of this.

Quote:
You are going to Australia on ship?? Does this mean you can't email?
I will miss your emails…

Quote:
Honey how are you doing today? I miss you and I want you to know that you are always on my mind... I read your message you sent to me and I cried tears of joy because I know and believe that there is no one else like you and I want you to know that When you are sad, I will dry your tears... When you are scared, I will comfort your fears... When you need love, my heart I will share... When you are sick, for you I will care...

You will feel my love when we are apart Knowing that nothing will change my heart and When you are worried, I will give you hope... When you are confused, I will help you cope…When you are lost, and can’t see the light, My love will be a beacon shining ever so bright.

Honey this is my vow, one that I pledge till the end for you above all... you are my wife and my best friend, these words I have written to speak of my love for you is coming from my heart and these words I have spoken, shall always ring true... Into all lives, falls pain and sorrows, but I promise together, we will meet all tomorrows...Happy in marriage, honor and love...

Honey we are at the middle of the ocean and the network reception is very poor okay... I miss you and I will keep communicating with you over here okay...

I love you forever...
Warm hugs & kisses to your sexy lips.

Quote:
Why did you go to ocean???
I hope we can still talk

Do Americans make trip to ocean a lot?

Quote:
Honey dont you understand my message?I am an engineer and this is my company routine and not a pleasure trip okay.
We are in the middle of the sea sailing as an Oil & Gas company.

Quote:
Sorry English is not first language.
But I try.....
I feel embarrassed.

Quote:
Hello Honey,

Thank you very much for your kind words and prayers and so far we are still having problem with The brain box of the SHIP. The SHIP engine went completely off and we have been trying to get it fixed and right now the present situation here is getting worst and we have done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but to no avail and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this ship to anchor is Labuan Island some where in East Malaysia.

Honey as it is now we are no longer safe because we are all afraid of the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called the rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters. The captains of the ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the ship would duck here for another 21 days until it is safe to continue sailing. My problem right now is the money I want to use to purchase oil in Australia and the money is in the ship, it is ($75,000.00) seventy five thousand United States Dollars which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack and my plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums in Australia and supply to the Company I already had contract agreement with in Mexico.

My love I have discussed with one of the security company here and they will proceed delivery immediately once I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank over here in the middle of the sea and I don't want to loose the money to the sea pirates because I know how I have worked so hard and suffered for it and as one of the appointed director of Operation in this Ship, it is not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all goods/products are completely discharged and right now there are some security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do next and at this time I need you to stand by me because I am confused and I do not know what to do now...

My Love I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place or into your Bank account until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I trust you and you also trust me... I have given you my whole heart so that life could be beautiful for us as friends and lovers. I know that you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh as friends and lovers... I have learned to take life as it meant to be and I believe that everything happens for a reason, I just can wait to get off of this ship and be with you soon.

Please quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through Diplomatic Secured Security Organization:-

Your full name:
Your receiving address:
phone number:

Dear please be fast about it.... Please this is very urgent and I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply. Honey I need your prayers this time because I am in dilemma, I am in a present state of confusion and I need your prayers, love and support... I pray that nothing will happens to us.

Warn hugs to you honey.
Cheers

Quote:
Pirates exist in real world???? Like Johnny Depp? Is this joke?

He doesn’t reply, so I try to prod him, wanting to see if I can turn this bait into something about pirates.

Quote:
Are you ok? I haven't heard from you....
Are you being attacked by sea pirate?
Please be safe.

And he twigged I think. Unless he comes back after being held hostage by a gang of irate sea pirates.

United StatesTogoSenegalGhanaUnited KingdomRussiaMalaysiaTurkeyJapanBelgiumUkraineGermanySouth AfricaAustraliaSpainNew ZealandBeninUnited Arab EmiratesNigeriaIvory CoastSwitzerlandIrelandWelsh FlagHong KongcameroonFrance x135
Pimp my phone
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Killing me:

Quote:
I have seen a cowboy

Unlucky Bastard those things are Harbingers of Doom!!!!

Honestly I can't see him twigging by what you wrote so prod him in a bit and I bet all will be good yet again in Waterworld. Get him to tell you about Friggin' in the Riggin' and all those other Exotic things Sailors do....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
kuromaku
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell me about it! I just want to discuss his adventures with cowboys and sea pirates but of course he has to make it about money.

United StatesTogoSenegalGhanaUnited KingdomRussiaMalaysiaTurkeyJapanBelgiumUkraineGermanySouth AfricaAustraliaSpainNew ZealandBeninUnited Arab EmiratesNigeriaIvory CoastSwitzerlandIrelandWelsh FlagHong KongcameroonFrance x135
Pimp my phone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic