SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fraustrated lad *HILARIOUS* BAIT COMPLETED!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PICTURES HERE:

http://www.geocities.com/african_5655/mabo.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/african_5655/certc.jpg

IP INFO:

Quote:
person: Dwaipayan Ghosh
address: 231, Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +23417751039
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: DG26
notify: [email protected]
changed: [email protected] 20030507
source: RIPE

person: Subhankar Sen
address: 231, Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +23417751016
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: SS27
notify: [email protected]
changed: [email protected] 20030507
source: RIPE

Our lad, Mabo Lomas, is from the U.A.E. (but his IP traces to Lagos, Nigeria). He runs into Fred Smith, an inquisitive very insistent young man. No faxing documents, phone calls, WU transfers -- he tells me to go to Amsterdam almost right away.

Scroll toward the bottom of this page, and you can see how frustrated I got him. Very Happy

Cast is as follows:

Mabo Lomas - scammer
Fred Smith - our scambaiting hero

Feel free to comment on this bait, I'm waiting to hear from you! Wink

NO ADULT CONTENT, NO HARSH LANGUAGE, FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here comes our mugu!!

From : "Mabo Lomas" <[email protected]> Save to Address Book
To : [email protected]
Subject : Can i count on you?
Date : Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:05:35 -0500 (CDT)

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx11.nyc.untd.com (mx11.nyc.untd.com [10.140.24.71])
by maildeliver07.nyc.untd.com with SMTP id AABAQHDQWAJ86WJ2
for <[email protected]> (sender <[email protected]>);
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fuse1.fusemail.net (smtp.fusemail.net [69.31.1.141])
by mx11.nyc.untd.com with SMTP id AABAQHDQWAJB8F3J
for <[email protected]> (sender <[email protected]>);
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fusemail.com
by fuse1.fusemail.net with smtp (FuseMail extSMTP)
id 1BfspA-000370-C5; Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:05:24 -0500
Received: from 209.214.255.21
(FuseMail web AccountID 59408)
by www.fusemail.com with HTTP;
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:05:35 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:
<[email protected]m>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:05:35 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Can i count on you?
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Normal
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-ContentStamp: 16:8:2224362233

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Mabo Lomas, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in
carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called
me, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family
members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
and so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the
huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars
that I have with a Security company in Europe.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatched it to charity organizations. Please endevour to
email me at :[email protected]

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.

God be with you.

Mabo Lomas

--------------

From Fred Smith
Tue Aug 17 14:44:44 2004

Dear friend,

How are you? I am sure we can do business together and and that we can both benefit greatly in this business.

The percentage you give me is a very generous and fair deal. I thank you for your kindness in giving me such a large amount.

I feel confident that we can succeed together. I'm waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Fred Smith

------------------

From Mabo Lomas Wed Aug 18 03:43:51 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.218.94.76; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:44:00 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [205.158.62.67]
Received: from 205.158.62.67 (EHLO webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com) (205.158.62.67) by mta154.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:44:00 -0700
Received: from wfilter.us4.outblaze.com (wfilter.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.180]) by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id BD64E1800B0A for <[email protected]>; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:43:59 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (203.86.166.63) by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 18 Aug 2004 10:43:52 -0000
Received: by ws3.hk5.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001) id 074311042F3; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:43:51 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
Received: from [82.128.1.88] by ws3.hk5.outblaze.com with http for [email protected]; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:43:51 +0800
From: "Mabo Lomas" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "Fred Smith" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:43:51 +0800
Subject: Response.
X-Originating-Ip: 82.128.1.88
X-Originating-Server: ws3.hk5.outblaze.com
Content-Length: 1010

Dear Fred Smith, Thanks for your prompt email response. In have been looking forward to someone who would assist me i getting this transaction done, thank God that you responded to my mail.It is important I let you know how we can make this transaction come to reality in the nearest possible time . Firstly, I will want to give you the assurance that this project is scheduled to be completed with 14 working days if all instructions are followed up religiously. Furthermore, I will require some information from you which will enable me to submit it to the security company where the funds are currently deposited These info will be used to process the documents . Also, it will be used to make you the new beneficiary of the consignment giving you all legal rights to utilise the funds for the proposed project. These information include: 1. Your full name and address 2. Your telephone, fax and cell no 3. Any valid Identity This is all I need from you. After receiving this information, I will immediately forward it to the security company as the subsequent beneficiary of my deposit and they will contact you immediately to inform you on necessary proceedures on how to get the consignment accross to you. Remember that they might need your presence in the security company. Also, I want you to know something, I am trusting you to do this becuase I believe that I have made the right choice and that you are a trustworthy person . Please email me back as I will want to finalise this as soon as possible. Please understand that confidence and trust bestowed on you is enomouse. Let me hear from you at your earliest convinience. Regards, Mabo Lomas
-- _______________________________________________ Get your free email from http://www.kunmail.com M T h A ! .com http://www.mthai.com Powered by Outblaze

----------------

Real victim!!!

Dear fred Smith, I am sorry to write you once again. My heart goes to the woman who has been assisting me in this transaction. I am sorry i cannot devulg any recrets to you now, but she is already assisting me and need financial help, it is slowing us down though, but i feel like giving it up for her. I am so sorry, Regards Mabo.
-- _______________________________________________ Get your free email from http://www.kunmail.com M T h A ! .com http://www.mthai.com Powered by Outblaze

-------------------

Dear Mabo,

It is very nice to know you have found assistance already, but please, I need a little about yourself, I wil provide my info too. I have something important to show you, but I first need the following info.

ABOUT YOU:

Nationality:
Birthplace:
Date of Birth:

ABOUT ME:

Nationality: Usa
Birthplace: Trenton, NJ, USA
Date of Birth: 1-1-1960

Thanks for your time.

Fred Smith

--------------------

Dear Fred Smith, Thanks for your response. Like i told you before now, i though the person i contacted before would not be able to assist me, but she is trying to now. If it happens that she is unable, i will let you know and give you a little information about myself and my nationality and a diplomatic identity card. Please for now, hang on while i try to see how we can get things going. Regards Mabo Lomas.

----------------

Dear Fred Smith, How are you doing> I guess you know that it takes me longer time to respond to your email because of my condition? Well i am sorry about this okay? I want to know if you are still willing to assist me in getting the consignment out of the security company. I am contacting you now because I have not hear from the person assisting me for a long time now. If you are still interested, please do send down the following information so i can give you further details about the transaction and how we intend rounding up with it. I await your earliest response to this mail. Regards mabo Lomas.

-------------------

I need a little about yourself, then I wil provide my info too.

ABOUT YOU:

Nationality:
Birthplace:
Date of Birth:

ABOUT ME:

Once you give your information, I will give mine.

Thanks for your time.

Fred Smith

-----------------

From Mabo Lomas Wed Sep 1 17:53:22 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.218.94.73; Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:53:24 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [205.158.62.67]
Received: from 205.158.62.67 (EHLO webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com) (205.158.62.67) by mta288.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:53:24 -0700
Received: from wfilter.us4.outblaze.com (wfilter.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.180]) by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 175601800E1A for <[email protected]>; Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:53:24 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (203.86.166.63) by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 2 Sep 2004 00:53:23 -0000
Received: by ws3.hk5.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001) id D26CE1042F3; Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:53:22 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_1094086402-20705-0"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
Received: from [82.128.2.216] by ws3.hk5.outblaze.com with http for [email protected]; Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:53:22 +0800
From: "Mabo Lomas" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "Fred Smith" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:53:22 +0800
Subject: Re: Thanks for reply
X-Originating-Ip: 82.128.2.216
X-Originating-Server: ws3.hk5.outblaze.com
Content-Length: 29751

Dear Fred Smith, Thanks for your response to my mail. Attached to this mail is my diplomatic Identity card. I am from the UAE and was born there as well. I want to know if yo are actually willing to assist me in getting the consignment out of the security company. My health is not too good right now, but i will make sure that i respond to your mails as fast as i can just to ensure that i get everything commited to you before anything happens to me. I will require some informations from you as well to get things started, and they are as follows: 1. Your full name and address 2. Your phone fax and cell numbers Please note that these informations are very vital to what i am handing over to you. I await your earliest response, Regards Mabo Lomas.

-----------------

I was wondering if you are of any European descent? Where were you born?

My info:

Name: Fred Smith
Date of Birth: 1-1-1970
Address: Trenton, NJ USA
Maritial Status:single

Fred Smith

(I attach a picture of Sergey Brin)

------------------

Dear Fred Smith, Thanks for your mail. Yes my mum was from spain, but i was born here in the UAE and was brought up here. Please i need to know if you can assist me in getting the consignment ot, i am sorry to let you know that i had someone assisting on this before now, but due to some reason she could'nt anymore. I need your phone numbers please, i will be waiting to read from you on this. Regards Mabo Lomas.

---------------

609-337-9718
My phone number in the United States.

Thank you.
I hope we will succeed in this transaction.

Fred Smith

-----------------

Dear Fred Smith, I appreciate your response. I want you to know that calling you is not going to be easy for me because of my voice. But never theless, i will try my best. I want to know how soon you can travel to Amsterdam incase the security company reaches you, do always remember that on no account should you discuss the content of the consignment to them when they reach you okay. I will try as much as possible ti get the neccessary docyments to you as soon as i can,Please let me hear from you soonest. Regards mabo Lomas.

-----------------------

Mabo,

If you won't speak to me, then maybe you can get an assistant to talk to me?

Fred

--------------------

Dear Fred Smith, Thanks for your email. I will try as much as possible to see if i can talk to you myself, but if not, then as advised, i will get someone very close who i can explain things to that can communiacte with you. I am only afraid of giving out information about the funds to anyone who i really do not trust because of my family trying to kill me. I will try my best like i said, but please do try to let me know how soon you can travel to the security company to get the funds out. Have i sent you the certificate of deposit? i am also trying to get a letter of autorisation to give you a legal backup incase you are invited to the company. Please get back to me immediately you get this mail. Regards Mabo Lomas.

--------------------

Dear Fred, This is the Certificate of deposit given to me at the point od depositing the consignment containing the funds with the security company. I will forward your contact information to them as soon as possible and get you a Letter of Authorisation soon as my doctor's lawyer brings it. Please do not hesitate to let me know incase you are contacted. Furthermore, please be carefull not to discuss the content of the consignment with the security company when you are contacted as this might lead to seazure or confiscation. It is also against the rule guiding their law of deposit. Just meet all requirements wen you are contacted and get the consignment out immediately. I hope you will keep this document very confidential and safe? I will call you soon as possible. Regards, Mabo Lomas.

--------------------

(Note: The security company only wrote to me once, I've e-mailed them but it seems like their e-mail is shut down. Their IP traces to Amsterdam. Mabo Lomas' IP traces to Lagos. )

From [email protected] Thu Sep 9 09:33:20 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.218.94.76; Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:35:42 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [216.105.128.2]
Received: from 216.105.128.2 (EHLO napalm.acsinc.net) (216.105.128.2) by mta242.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:35:42 -0700
Received: (from [email protected]) by napalm.acsinc.net (8.11.6/8.11.6) id i89GXLn28986 for [email protected]; Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:33:21 -0400
X-Authentication-Warning: napalm.acsinc.net: apache set sender to [email protected] using -f
Received: from ip3e83c281.speed.planet.nl (ip3e83c281.speed.planet.nl [62.131.194.129]) by webmail2.acsinc.net (IMP) with HTTP for <[email protected]@216.105.128.46>; Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:33:20 -0400
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:33:20 -0400
Subject: Re:Deposited consignment in your favour.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.1
X-Originating-IP: 62.131.194.129
Content-Length: 888

Attn: Mr Fred Smith

Dear Sir,

RE: DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Please be informed that we are in receipt of your consignment from
United Arab
Emirates as deposited by Mabo Lomas. The necessary changes has been
made
with your names as the sole beneficiary and the content of the
consignment is
marked “FAMILY VALUABLES’. Meanwhile, the cost of storage, Custom
clearance,
and handling / administrative charges of the consignment must be paid
and an
official receipt obtained before the endorsement of the consignment
release
order.

You are therefore, required to proceed to Amsterdam- The Netherlands as
an
official appointment has been scheduled for you on or before Thursday
the
16th of September, 2004 to clear your consignment with the followings:-

(a)A valid identification proof i.e., International Passport or
Driver’s
license.

(b)The sum of Euro10,500.00 which represent the Netherlands Government
tax,
custom clearance, insurance, security and Handling/administrative
charges,
payable in cash prior to the signing / endorsement of the consignment
release
documents.

(c)Certificate of deposit .

However, you are to fax to this office your flight schedule to enable
our
Protocol Officer meet with you at the airport and bring you to the
venue of
the clearance of your consignment and also to enable the needful be put
together for a hitch-free delivery of your consignment. For further
information, please contact the director of operations (Mr Phil
Dolphil) on
help lines +31616266626, +31205241461 (Fax)

Best regards.

Destiny Brown (Mrs)
for:CT

-----------------

Subject: FLIGHT INFO

Hi,

The plane is Delta Flight (DL), Flight 38. The Schipol Amsterdam Airport database info for Delta 38 is here:

Schiphol plaatselijke tijd zaterdag 11 september 2004 05:26.

Datum Schema Vlucht Luchthaven Status Actueel
11/09 08:25 DL 0038 Atlanta Expected 07:48
Maatschappij Hal Balie Gate Type
Delta Air Lines 763

Thanks.

Fred Smith

-----------------

Subject: I'll go to Amsterdam
To: "Mabo Lomas" <[email protected]>

Dear sir,

The bank contacted me and I will fly to Amsterdam on September 11 with US $15,000 plus the documents you gave me.

Flight info:

Delta 1298 Coach PHL 2:40pm
10 Sep 2004 ATL 4:50pm
10 Sep 2004

TRANSIT FLIGHT TO DESTINATION:

Delta 38 Coach ATL 5:40pm
10 Sep 2004 AMS 8:25am
11 Sep 2004 0

Fred Smith

-------------------

Dear Fred Smith, I really appreciate your mail and the update. I am sorry that I have not been able to call you like I promised to, and I hope you will understand that it is because I am not fit to? I got your email and the content duly noted. Have you you notified the security company of your flight details? I want you to know that i am really at ease now that you have made your intentions know to me and your true self, I only pray that God will give you a long live and good health to manage the funds and touch other people's life with it mostly the needy. I am not fit to call you at all, if not I would have done so, but be rest assured that you are on the right track, all i will advice is that you should not in any condition devulge the content of the consignment like i told you before to the officials at the security company unless you have net all requirments and need assistance from them. Do let me know if you can come over to the UAE to see me after you round up with them and are sure the funds are in your account. I will be waiting for more updates from you, Regards Mabo Lomas.

--------------------

Hi,

I've told the security company about my flight already.

Fred

---------------

[FRED SMITH'S ARRIVAL IN AMSTERDAM]

From Mabo Lomas
Sat Sep 11 01:12:15 2004

Dear Fred Smith, I know you must have arrived Amsterdam now, but I just wanted you to try as much as possible to send me the phone number of your hotel room or better still, you could send it to the security company so they could have easy access to reach you. I want to know if you will be coming to the UAE to take me once? Please let me know. REgards Mabo Lomas.

----------------

Dear Fred Smith, I just got reports from the security company that they have not seen you and do not have the address of the Hotel where you are. I believe that you have arrived safely and have been able to get a reservation for yourself, Note that there will be no need trying to stress yourself on how to meet with the officials of the company, You could reach them on +31616266626 to give them details on how to reach you. Also do not hesitate to reach me with the same info. Please note that this is very important so they could arrange for an appointment for you. I will be waiting to get updates from you soonest, Regards Mabo Lomas.

-----------------

Dear sir,

I want to let you know that because I flew to Amsterdam on the anniversary of September 11, 2001 and also because I had once toured Saudi Arabia for vacation, the Netherlands police forces have detained me and would search and then release me until a "specified date" - which will be released later.

What they are doing is not fair, I am not even Muslim or Arab.

Please, can you write a FORMAL PETITION to release me, send it to my e-mail box, and then I will give it to them and thus may help quicken my release.

Thanks.

Fred Smith

-----------------

Dear Fred Smith, Your story looks kind of fishy, I just hope you are okay if you are really saying the truth. Can I have the contact information of the security office where you are? I want to interfair into this matter and get you out by the influence of the security company which you are to visit. I await your earliest response, Regards Mabo Lomas.

----------------

(There was a 3-day delay, then Fred Smith replies Smile )

Hi,

I'm free now! I'm waiting to see the transaction now!

Please tell the security company that I will be waiting at the Overtoom 315 bus stop near Vondelpark on 7:00 A.M., Saturday (September 1Cool - Amsterdam time.

I will expect you to stand on the side of the street opposite a THIN, TALL TREE, and also FACING the tree please.

Please tell me what the secutrity company official will look like so I can recognize him.

I am waiting to see him.

Fred Smith

-----------------

Dear Fred, Thank God you are free now. I am afraid the security company might not want to comply with your rerquest for security reasons, but I will forward your mail to them and see if they will. Why dont you get them your hotel room number so they can call you, do you think this is some kind of child's play or what? I would not have the security company officials waiting for you in some kind deserted place and not see you, that will bring down my rep and further go on to jeopardise this transaction. Please to make things better for both parties, let me have your hotel room number and I will forward it to them, or beter still you can reach them on the number I gave you. Awaiting your earliest response, Regards Mabo Lomas.

--------------
(Let's confuse him Twisted Evil )

Dear sir,

I will switch the meeting to Sunday, September 18, 7 Am Amsterdam time at the Overtoom 315 bus stop.

Why can't they meet me? It's in Amsterdam, not in another city!

If the seurity company has any questions, ask me at the bus stop.

Fred Smith

-----------------

Fred, Thanks for your time and intended assistance. I have words from the security company that they do not run their affairs like that. Remember that they have a rule, and that they must abide by. If you know that your intentions are real and you really want to assist me in this matter, Just do as I have instructed you and and appointment will be made open for you to meet with them and get the conaignment. I await your earliest response as to where you are staying presently and a contact number to be precise. If it is not possible for you to act to this, I am sorry there has to be a final stop of our correspondence as this is no child's play. Respectfully, Mabo Lomas.

----------------

Dear sir,

If they can not meet me there, then see me at the Amsterdam Airport Sheraton Hotel lobby at 7 AM on Monday.

Thanks.

Fred Smith

----------------

Dear Fred, Many thanks for your email. It surprises me that there is no phone at the place you are presently living. (I said nothing about phone numbers!!!! ) It will be most convinient for them to reach you on phone and make an appointment for you to meet. I cannot suggest anything to them as your ways are not too pure about this transaction, but I have forwarded your mail to them and I am expecting a response from them if it will be possible for them to meet with you. Talk to you latter. Regards mabo Lomas

--------------

Hi,

Can they meet me at the hotel lobby? They may specify the date of meeting.

Fred Smith

----------------

Attn: Mr. Fred, I am sorry. If you cannot call them and let them know where you are, there is no deal. This was simply said by the security company. If it is hard for you to call them, then let have them call you. I implore you to send down the phone number of the place you are living or exonorate this transaction out of your mind. If you need to call them, bellow is their number. Name of officer: Phil Dolphy Phone: +31616266626 Regards Mabo Lomas

---------------

Hi,

Today, someone unexpectantly called me, he said he was a Nigerian named Taofeek Tinuoye (One of my mugus, a credit card sacmmer living in Lagos) and needed assistance with a money transfer. He told me that I will later have to contact a security company here in Amsterdam and pay 8000 euros.

What's going on? Does it have anything to do with your security company?

Fred Smith

----------------

Uh-oh!

Attn: Mr. Fred Smith , Initially I told you that I had someone who is willing to assist me but had problems, and you insisted that I give you a chance which I really did. Now why are you trying to play games on me? If as you rightfully said someone called you, it simply means you have a number where you can be reached, why then are you hiding it from me? Does it mean that my request for assisting from you is worthless? I would not appreciate another mail from you if you do not send down your number for them to reach you and get this transaction done once and for all. I would rather conclude that you are just an impersonator who want something else from me. I do not know anything about any of such name which you have just written to me, and I plead with you not to contact me anymore if you have anything to do with those people. If you are really a seriouse minded person mostly about this transaction, get back to me with the phone number of where you are and I will have them contact you immediately. Anything aside from that. please do not write me anymore. Thank you. Mabo Lomas.

--------------------

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, one of the security company officials took me on a free tour of Amsterdam in his Mercedes-Benz S-class car, we had such a good time chatting and dining together, and I paid him 8,000 Euros as he requested.

Anyways, why did you keep saying you have a bad voice and didn't talk to me on the phone even though I insisted , and now you want to talk to me even though you have a bad voice?

What's going on? Is your voice good or bad?

Fred Smith

-----------------

Hello Mr. Fred Smith , I do not know what you are talking about or do I have any idea of who you have met or dealt with. Anything you do is at your own risk, and I should let you note this as the security company handling my trunk of money did not tell me this. By the way, who is the person that spoke with you and who did you pay the money to? Mabo.

------------------

Hi,

You can talk to Mr. Taofeek Tinuoye, currently in Nigeria, through this phone number:

Be sure to tell him that you are Mr. Mabo Lomas and also mention that you want to know how Fred Smith is doing.

Thanks.

Fred Smith

-----------------

He's mad! No signature, no greeting me as "Mr. Fred Smith." How rude.

Getting myself involved with people I do not know is the last thing I will do. Please stop sending me mails.

-----------------

Hi,

What did Mr. Taofeek Tinuoye say to you? Did you call him?

Please answer my question.

Fred Smith

-------------

Mr. Fred Smith, It is time you stop disturbing me with sily emails I do n ot know anything about. Stop sending me mails since you are so inhuman. Thanks.

-------------

Bye Mabo Lomas. Hope you have a nice day in Lagos. [/b] (Not the U.A.E. of course!) [/b]

Fred Smith

-------------
Mabo says:

Why are you fooling yourself?

-------------

Hey, it's wrong to steal other people's money by deception, so get a real job, OK?

Fred Smith

-------------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mabo never replied. He must be really upset. Twisted Evil This guy's still scamming out of Nigeria -- everyone's welcome to bait him! His e-mails are here:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Last edited by Mike Anderson on Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:02 am; edited 4 times in total
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike - Great bait. I love the stories where the character ends up in another country and ends up giving the money to another scammer, leaving the original lad seething for having his maga stolen from him.

If you need a barrister to contact him and brag about stealing his maga, PM me if you are interested. Twisted Evil

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely finished, enjoy this bait. Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic