SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fussy Baby

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/horseranck_dove1

Quote:
Hi there, how are you doing..It's a pleasure visiting your page..Well i'm Fusey by name and am new to this online thing, i got a pup up stating you are on top of my recommendations, i just wanna say Hi..Hope to hear from you soon..

Quote:
Nice hearing from you Andy. You can also add me on [email protected] .. I'm gonna send you an email through your gmail account. I hope to hear from you there too.

Fusey.

Quote:
Dearest Andy,

How are you doing this great day,i hope you had a wonderful day. It makes me feel better because i just came on here on this nice singles website and now i think i have a friend, how wonderful. I must say about me that am 34yrs woman, single with no kids and never married. I'm emotional person, i feel for people and i think that makes me love to make people happy and make them feel real and help them find what is inside them, i am very good at that. I have love, care, affection and believe in myself that anything can be done with determination and hard work. I was in a family of three but my dad died, he was a business man. He loved me and my mum so very much but death which is unpredictable came in unexpected and took him away.. My dad met my mum in the United States, and they got married there, we lived there until my dad's death. After my dad's death, my mother couldn't withstand the loneliness, pain and sadness my father had left us in, so she decided for us to leave the States and come to her motherland called Ghana which is located in the Western part of Africa. We have lived here for about 4 years now. I really love been in the States and always wish and love to come back someday. Well i guess when the right time comes things will work out.

At the moment i am not working i have just finish learning my hair dressing profession from a college school here in Ghana. I love to be hanging around the beach and having fun while there are some music and dance around, actually speaking i love been around the ocean, i love things in water and around water, maybe that makes me enjoy fish a lot as food. I love watching movies and also love to cook and dance, it seem to me as a form of exercise. I will let you know more and what you wish to ask me later if only you reply to me and we get along well. But for real i need a man with so much care and love, a man ready to love the real me but not my outside. Am also serious looking for committed, honest, trust, faith and a good caring man to spend the rest of my life with. If you are that man then lets get serious. I would also want to know how you go about things. Do you mind about me been in Africa right now? I am sure you are going to reply me very soon if you are only going to trust me because honesty is the only thing needed here before we can take any step.. Be safe and have a wonderful day.

Fusey.

So you were 30 but your Mama made you go to Ghana with her against your choice? Mmmmmkay....

Hi Fussy,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for emailing. Hope you have a nice day.

Quote:
Hi Andy,
How are you doing, it's a pleasure hearing from you. Well do you mind telling me something about you and what you looking from your Ideal woman of your dream? Have a bless day and hope to hear from you soon.

Fussy.

Well hey there Fussy! I'm not sure what you want to know beautiful. Let's see, I'm 55. I'm a cruise ship captain. I live in Miami but I also have a home in [b]Narnia. I'm divorced but I never had kids. I think I'm a nice guy. I'm looking for a sweet lady who knows what she wants and who will be nice to me. I hope I hear from you soon![/b]

Quote:
Nice hearing from you Andy, Well i am also single with no kids and never married. I'm 34yrs old, well i guess age does not matter when two heart decides to make a companionship. So tell me what is your Ideal woman of your dream and:

1.Do you like to play with the heart of a woman?

3.If i were to be your girl lover here on the internet,how would you treat me?

4.Would you love a woman on here with all your heart honestly and treat me good?

5.Would you think of meeting her one day when she decided with you that she want to come there to visit you or meet you ? I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Fusey.

I just realized that when he sent me the email above he also included an email he got from a possible vic. "On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM, porky <porky***@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking for a beautiful sexy woman that I can fall in love with"
Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Hi Andy,

How is life going for you, I guess great. Well its been a while since I heard from you? I hope all is well with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Fusey

Hey pretty Fussy! I'm sorry, I never answered your questions, did I? Well my answers are no, great, of course, and absolutely!

So how are you today dear?

Quote:
Hi Andy,

Good morning and how is life going for you. It's really nice hearing from you, Well i wanna say something little about me, am the only daughter of my parent,i don't have any siblings..I live here with my mom in a two bedroom apartment.. I want you to know mom has raised me after dad passed away. (Again you were 30 you fussy baby!!) She is the strongest and most independent women I have lever had. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for her. She has taught me a lot about life. It's because of her that I am who I am today, and I pride myself for being that person. I feel now its the time to settle down only for the right person, no more causalities! I'm looking for that man who will be my best friend that i can confide in always. A man with so much care and love, a man ready to love the real me but not just my outside. I understand honesty and integrity are crucial if real trust is to be built and maintained in relationship.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.. So tell me do you believe in long distance relation and have you experience it before..? Looking forward to hear from you Andy.

Yours Friend

Fusey.

Something tells me that something tragic will be happening to Mama.

Morning Fussy!

I do believe in long distance relations. I've never done it before but I've heard it's possible. Have you ever done it? The only thing I'm not sure about is how the sex part works. But I guess that's something we will figure out.
Sorry about your dad. Your mom sounds like a nice lady! Actually kind of intimidating really. I hope she will like me. So how have you been? What do you like to do in your free time?

Quote:
Hi Andy,

How you doing this wonderful day. It's a pleasure hearing from you and thanks for the caring! Well i have never try long distance relation before but i don't mind giving a try with you and see how this gonna work for us.. You seem like laid and kind person and easy to talk to and looking forward to getting to know you more. I'm not sure either of us will be online searching for love if we both knew where to find that person, am so happy we have both understand each other. You know without friendship there wouldn't be a successful relationship, so am looking for friendship first and see how this leads to something forever. So tell me when was the last time you dated a woman, and have you dated any woman here on the internet even if the person is from Africa? Do you have any pictures of you that you can share with me! Hope to hear from you soon and have a bless day.

Hey Fussy Baby!

You're so pretty, I love those pics! I don't mind you being in Africa. I wish you weren't because I wish you were here so we could meet nose to nose. But I'll take what I can get right now. I'm a well laid person. I dated recently. In fact, my last girlfriend broke up with me the day after xmas. But that's ok. How long ago did you have a boyfriend? I haven't ever had a girlfriend online before. What about you? I think it's a good idea for us to be friends too. What are your views on sex? It's very important to me. I need to know if we're compatible.

Quote:
Hi Andy,

How you and work going. It's a pleasure going through your email and thanks a lot for the compliments about me. Well i wished i met you earlier too when i used to be in the U.S, but i guess we can make this work out if we believe in each others dream and giving out enough honest and trust to our selves. I hope time will tell about how soon we gonna plan and meet each other in person. I'm sorry to hear about your past relation with Ex, well it has been 2yrs ago since i being in relation with a man. I was hurt and heart broke by my ex man, that leaded me to be single till date. I caught him dating my best friend. I decided not to get my self in any relation anymore, but i was advised by my Uncle and Pastor. I'm an open mind person with kind heart who is willing to be in committed relationship that will lead us to marriage someday. For my experience online, i never dated a man online in the form of chat like we do. But am open to new experience about life. As for Sex, i understand it's plays a vital role in relationship. I like to be open and and do feels passionate for my one and only man. I don't mind having sexual intercourse with the right man of my dreams. I can't wait to get to know more about you and see how this work for us. Have a wonderful night and hope to hear from you soon.

Fusey.

Quote:
Hi Andy,

How are you and the family doing, i guess great. Well it's been a while now since i heard from you, i hope life is going good and great. I understand how work keeps you busy and hope you not mad at me in any means.. Let me know if i do so i could apologize. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a bless weekends.

Fusey.

Hey Fussy!

How are you? Where have you been? I've been really worried. Is everything ok?

Quote:
Yes am doing great. I know how work makes you busy but i wanna know have you gotten the email i sent you earlier. Tell me short brief about your future woman and how best do you think we can make this work for us. Let me know what you think. Have a bless night.

Fusey.

Fussy,

It didn't make me busy, it made you busy silly! I did get your email and I emailed you back. Are you ok? I guess what if like in a future woman is just someone who cares and understands my about my quirks and stuffs. Someone who would like to have kids someday with me and stay home and be a good mother and wife. I'm traditional Mormon with LDS so those beliefs are important but negotiable too. What about you? What are you looking for with a man?

Love

----------

Fussy,

Are you disappearing on me again?

Quote:
Hi Andy,

It's a pleasure going through your Email. I'm sorry you couldn't heard from me for the past days, i was little busy with work and stuffs. Well i does agree with your thoughts and that sounds like you being caring and affectionate to the right woman you gonna spend the rest of your life with. I am looking for the same qualities from my dream man. I expect my man to be honest,loyal,caring and God fearing person so we can start from there and see how best it gonna work for us. I believe if we make God the centre of our relationship and focus on Him, we cannot go wrong. Christ has to be the foundation of our relationship... And if Christ is our foundation for our relationship; it will survive the test of time. I guess we have to have an open communication with each other and the relationship will be great, because we will always put God first if we both agree that we want to go forward and ask God to help us to come together as one. I believe God will take us there too. So tell me do you have some pictures of you that you can share with me and do you mind to give this chance a try and see how it going to work for us in life. I'm hoping to hear from you soon. Have a bless day.

Fusey.

Where have you been Andy. I hope all is well with you??

Quote:
Hi Fussy,

I'm here. I'm just disallusional about this online dating thing now. I just don't see how we'll ever get to know each other this way. That's why I haven't written. I wasn't sure if I would again. Because you keep dissappearing and then when I ask where you've been you blame it on me and say you know that I've been busy. So I don't know about this. I'd like a lady who's around more. Who's gonna put the time into her man to make him happy and please him and much as he wants to please her but maybe more cause the Bible done said so. Are you hearing me? Well this is my last ditched effort and if you think you still would like to give it a whirl then maybe we should put some more effort into this.

Love Andy

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day Andy,

It's a pleasure going through your email and how is work and family too. Well am sorry for everything that went wrong between us. I understand time spending in relationship helps to make things new and fresh and i want you to know that i could not live a single day without thinking about you. You are always in my thought and i didn't have any means of getting to you. I wished we can be emailing each other every day and having enough moment for both of us so we can see how this leads us. I never thought of giving up with you and i always cherish the message and time we kept for each other. This is my confession to you Andy, i want us to keep in touch and be there for one another in any means. The Lord knows you deserve it with all the wonders and time you spend sending emails to me. You do and if asked of my feelings have changed my answer will be simple. Never I vowed I'd wait a life time and I swear that's what I'll do and the reason is even easier cause my darling I'm in love with you and i can't let go between us. I can't and won't ever change towards you again. You'll forever be in my heart I pray to God you get all you want maybe this is a brand new start i hope. Just keep looking for the rainbow at the end, and is the beginning of our dreams. It's where butterflies go to get their love. It's where they meet and form a team. Always remember how close I really am. I live inside your heart and what ever may finally happen my caring for you won't apart. Thanks for reading my message to you Andy and am hoping to see new changes and improvement between us from now and always. Have a bless and wonderful day. Kisses.

Fusey.

Quote:
Good morning Andy, how are you doing. Well i didn't heard from you, i have sent you an email and never got reply yet. Let me know if you are interesting in us getting to know more about each other well. Have a bless day.

Fusey.

Oh Fussy Baby!

I've missed you so much! Did you miss me??? It sucks when you don't get an email for days doesn't it? Lets not do that anymore then ok?

Love

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Andy,

I've missed you too more than words could explain. It's really nice hearing from you this wonderful day. Well am open and committed to this relationship and i always seeks for the best till the very day we going to meet in person soon i hope. So tell me what are your hopes against this relationship, Likes, Dislikes and Expectations. I hope to hear from you again. Kisses.

Fusey.

Quote:
I missed you so much and can't wait to hear from you Andy! Mmuaaahhh.

Fusey.

My Fussy Baby,

How are you love? Are you doing well? I've been meaning to ask your views on religion. What faith are you? Have you ever heard of the FuLDS teachings? I am a faithful believer. I'd like my future wife to be as well. I can teach you the way. This is very important to me and something we need to discuss. What do you think?

Love

Quote:
Good Morning Andy,

How are you doing this wonderful day, i hope all is well. It's a great pleasure interested in knowing my faith. This the most important aspects of relationship, well i was raised in Christian home and been a member of Church of Christ for a couple of years now. As for the FLDS teaching, i heard of it but never know what kind of teachings they offer for their congregations. I believes nothing comes between I, and my worship towards my religion and this makes me a good and faithful believer always. I'm currently open and willing to learn and accept new teaching that comes my way in life, am eager to learn anything new from my man against faith and relationship. I don't mind giving a try and learn more with you. Have a bless day and hope to hear from you.

Fusey.

Ahhhh... it knows of the FLDS it seems. Well lets do a little de-educating then.

Dear Fussy,

I'm very glad that you are Christian. I wouldn't be able to be serious with a woman that wasn't. I just feel that woman who are not women of faith are harlots and jezebels usually. They're not typically the type of women you take home to mother. If you have been with Church of Christ for the last couple of years, what denomination were you before that and when you were growing up? I grew up as Pentacostal. I disagreed with their teachings and as an adult sought out my own faith.

There are some things that my faith makes me feel are important in relationships. I believe that women are a gift from God and that they should learn the correct ways of being a submissive wife. My faith has taught me to always promise to guide and protect my wife, even when she wants to make a mistake I will be there to direct her to the right path. I think that a wife's role is to make sure that her husband succeeds in every area of his life. In his finances she is there to support him, to love him, to make him move high and to appreciate him even when things go wrong. She should always tell him that she is lucky to have him as her husband and believe me that man will always put her before his friends and he will see her as a gift from God. There's a proverb that says show me a good wife and I will show you a man full of success.

I feel like the man should be the one to make the decisions in the house and the wife can only suggest what she thinks is right but at the end of the day it is left for the man to make the decisions and a good husband that loves his wife will always listen to her whenever she is contributing in the house, because they both are one flesh. The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and mother. It is a girls highest calling. Are you ready for that? What do you think about my beliefs?

As far as the religion I follow, I used to be in the church of FLDS but the church and church leaders had some legal problems. So many of us split off on our own in order to continue our faith and now we are the FuLDS. It's basically the same thing. We just don't want the association with the bad people.

Sorry for writing so much. I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Andy,

It's a great pleasure going through your email this wonderful day. I was brought up from Presbyterian home but later in my life start attending Church of Christ, but am quite new to this teachings though and willing to learn more. Well honestly, your message has really enlighten my day because i kept extending prayers to God every moment i pray to send a strong sense of being, knowing where in life he want to be and whom he wants to be with for the rest of his life. A conscious person who is serious about having a monogamous relationship. It's the ever desire i ever wanted with my soul partner. I am interested in a man that takes care of himself both physically and mentally, a level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves and believe in God no matter the situation or challenge. A man that respects himself enough to respect the one he loves and care for. I'm honest person whom you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times. I accept and believe in his dreams and promise to be legitimate and cherish him with one heart, because he was sent from the above for me so could have a better lifetime and take good care of him knowing someday he gonna become the breadwinner of the family. I pride myself being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality, because when one has this kind of soul partner, you going to be thankful and make sure you are open and honest with each other and believe in each others dream and always finding a meaningful solution to the challenge that occurs in the relationship and makes it achievable to all. This all i could say after your message stunned my day. You sound very interesting and looking forward in getting to know you better and see where this leads us. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a bless day, and Goodnight.

Fusey.

Dear Fussy,

Hello beauty! Your email says a lot about the kind of man you are wanting in your life but it doesn't tell me anything about what you think about the teachings I have told you of FuLDS. Also, as for being magnanimous, there is something in my religion called plural marriages. Basically, for a man to have many wives means he will receive the biggest rewards in Heaven. So in all likelyhood, if you were to decide to become my wife someday, I would eventually take more wives. At least three. Three would enable me to reach the highest order. Now usually the elders like to choose our wives but not always. I am allowed to choose my first wife. The others may be gifted later. What do you think about this? Is it something you'd be ok with you think?

Love

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit I'm jealous. I can't even take care of one woman and you get at least 3. Good luck keeping them all happy. Laughing

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah but you miss the point! You see, their happiness is no concern of mine. It's my happiness, as the man, that is of the utmost importance!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Exactly!

You see I have no problem disappointing more than one Woman at a time as it is simply more efficient. Well that's as long as I get someone to make me a Damn Sandwich....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's what the 30 kids are for!

Quote:
Hi Andy,

How are you doing, i do misses you so much. Sure i don't mind about your teaching, am open to learn new things in life. I do want us to give this a try and see how best this gonna work for us. I do accept what your teachings said about marrying the women you choose. I currently don't have problem trying new things from you. Is there anything you would like me to know about you! Have a bless day and hope to hear from you.

Dear Fussy Baby,

Are you getting my emails hun? We've been having some problems lately with our internets here onboard and I don't have anything from you as I keep expecting so I don't know if it's because you're not there anymore or if you're just not getting my messages. Well, anyway, I won't write anything wortwile until I hear from you again.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sure i could see that my self.. Well what are we up for, and i do wish there is a way we can be having instant chatting and see if this works better.. Emailing each other takes a while before hearing from one another. I do misses you so much and can you live your number so we can be texting each other as well... I hope to hear from you soon...

Fusey.

Quote:
Do you have access via Yahoo instant messaging??

Dear Fussy Baby,

Hey sweetheart you doing ok? It's been awhile since I heard from you. I just got back from shore leave. It was wonderful to have some time off from work! Now it's back to the grinder though. I hope you've been doing ok.

I don't have a yahoo thing. Just the gmail shat. I use it to chat with my other wife prospects. Although right now it's just you. I'd like you to be wife #1. If you want to shat on there sometime then get a gmail and let me know when you'll be online. If I'm not working then we can chat. I'd love to!

I'm happy to read you're ok with the FuLDS teachings. If you're willing to take our relationship to the next level we will begin with your teachings. Hope I hear from you soon my branded one!

Love

Andy

Quote:
Hey Andy,

It's a great pleasure hearing from you again. Hope you had a wonderful holidays at shore leave. Well life is great down here too. I just couldn't withstand missing you. I have gotten the gmail chat messenger and added you to the list. I can't wait to meet you there soon and spend more time there and get to know more about each other well and see how best this will leads us in God's name. Remember you will continue to be the only man i wanna start next lifetime with soon. Have a bless night and hoping to hear from you again. Kisses and Hugsss..

Fusey

Dearest Fussy Baby,

How are you my divine one? Does the light shine on you today? I do hope so! I have been in prayer this last week asking for guidance on our future. I think we must chat soon. When will you be abailable? Remember that I work so I cannot sit idly at the devil screen all day waiting for your appearance. I am very much looking forward to our communicating about the word and doctrine. I do hope you are sincere in saying I am the only man for you! Adultery in my (and now your) faith is highly frowned apon and the prophet may not allow me a third wife if he ever hears that #1 or #2 have stumbled. Not that I don't trust you my dear. Far from it. These are just things you will have to learn as we continue our relationship.

Remember please that the ultimate goal is salvation and a place at The Lord's table and that can only be achieved when a man takes three women. Not just for the man but the women as well. This is a reward for your sisterhood with the other wives. The other reward is our shared private bedroom time. Being my first wife, of course you'll have the pleasure of having me to yourself for quite a while before you have to make a schedule with another sister. However, being #1 gives you the advantage of seniority so you will get your say in such matters. Just one of the perks, I promise my love!! My I'm so excited by all of this. My mother, Prophet rest her soul, always told me that I would follow my fathers footsteps someday. I never thought it possible since he was such a great man but with you by my side now it is happening! Thank you for being a woman!

Love your husband and guide,
Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol FuLDS ????!!!! That is a great name! I about spit my coffee out when I read it. I can't wait until I hear more about their teachings. I have missed Capt. Andy! :elol" Put her in her place!

I just read the whole thread and I agree with you on the moving to Africa when she's 30 years old because her mom made her. Although, that shows how obedient she really is. Wink

I never understand why they say they're an "orphan" when their parents die when they're an adult. Nor do I understand their excuse of running from the USofA to Africa because someone broke their heart or some other catastrophic event happened. I don't care how bad something could be in my life, I would not turn around and run to a 3rd world country!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic