SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Chatting Dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real person in the photo was a Canadian soldier who died in 2006 in Afghanistan. (Intended space with the link below.)
h ttp:// www . romancescam . com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=74431
I really dislike lads using dead person’s photo as himself or his son/daughter.

Let’s name this lad, Dead Mill. He pretends to be US Army soldier in Ghana. FB profile says divorced, but he said his wife dead 3 years ago.

My character Amelia from AZ, USA is comparably good nature than my Asian characters.

Amelia’s spell miss is due to iPhone key board too small and she often mistypes. This is by-product of info hunting, got what I need already for posting to scam warning sites but continue baiting now. If I used Emi's character, I would just kick him and say go away. But this one is quite nice to the Dead Mill.

FB Chat
Quote:

Amelia:
Hello, how are you? I am Amelia Lopez from AZ. Thank you for accepting me as a friend. I just clicked recommended folks on Facebook. You are in Ghana?
I am divorced and alone here in Desert.

Dead Mill
heloo my dear how are you doing

Amelia:
Hello, so glad to hear from you.

Dead Mill
so glad to hear from you too how are you and what is your plan for the day

Amelia:
Do you use email? I am not so good in using FB chat.
time is so late now. I go to bed shortly. What time is it now at your side?

Dead Mill
ok my email is lad addy @yahoo.com.that was my late wifes name benedicta
its 5 am

Amelia:
Thank you. Sorry to hear about Beneficta. When she passed away?
sorry Benedicta.
the iphone keyboard is too small and often misspelled.
My email is [email protected]
Dead Mill
yes so where do you stay and are you single do you have kids where did you work and are you still working do you stay in your own house
ok she passed away 3 years ago

Amelia:
I am divorced and live in Arizona. I have no kids and live in my own house alone.
I am working, self-employed doing a kind of business consulting. Sometimes travel overseas.

Dead Mill
ok so where do you work then

Amelia:
I am in Phoenix, AZ.

Dead Mill
ok that is great to hear .you are very beautiful woman

Amelia:
thank you, no one say so.

Dead Mill
do you have a cell phone whatssap or something

Amelia:
Now I need to sleep. I have appointment tomorrow with my client.
Good night, wait for your email dear.

Dead Mill
ok your cell number

Next Morning

Quote:

Amelia:
Good morning. I am busy today, need to drive to Casa Grande to meet my client. Here is my phone number. +1 480 xxxxxxxx
I have difficulties in hearing. Sometimes I can't hear and can't pick up phone. Sorry if that is th ecase.
And please mind that I do not pick up phone while driving and during meetings.

Dead Mill
ok my dear so do you mean you dont hear at all

Amelia:
No, I use hearing aid. But use of voice phone is not convenient, especially at noisy places like outside on street or busy shopping area. I usually use emails to communicate with friends.
You can call me, but by some cases I may not be able to respond, could not hear phone ring or in noisy place and prefer not to reply to phone. This is very hard for people to understand. If you can not understand, maybe I can not be friend with you because you will become angry with me.
I need to go out at 7am. Bye, have a nice day.

Quote:

Dead Mill
heloo my dear how are you doing

Amelia:
Good morning. I am fine thank you. How are you. I have several appointments today and moving around in Greater Phoenix. I had nice pizza and beer today with some business friends
last night. And today, I will go out to Chandler Mall for shopping.
I need to prepare for going out now. Bye.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen [email protected]
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him pain, on behalf of all who served and those who serve today!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sure.

I used this character before with a failed bait (not posted) of metal box scam. When Amelia said "I sent onions from Western Onion" then metal box lad dissapeared.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen [email protected]
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic