SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Parti boi adventures - Baiters wanted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chief I will like to come over to your place but I don't have anything left with me, so what should I do now, I need Money for transportation....
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Whine, whine, whine.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Deadflag1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Gerry Durrell-inspired safari would be one for the ages. Keep it up!

"Please sir stop deceiving your self i can finally notice that you are never a serious type, but in all things we give thanks to God almighty, but its a pity you said you are a Father but i never see the spirit of sincerity in you, just use your tongue and count on your teeth... you are a noisy man... look man you are never sincere, right from the time... God bless you after putting me in debt and also in problem, "
- Mr. Abdullah
Closed lad accounts x2

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sell ur blackberry or something. It's not safe for you in Nigeria now.

Quote:
Hmmmm, my blackberry only cost #13,000 is not enough for me to come to Cameroon. please do something

He'll safari to Cameroon as my baiting name is Tururut.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm

send him to duala, to the addres: trou du cul Twisted Evil

(for those who don't speak french: that means a**hole).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Broda,

we found a safe house near the Chad-Cameroon Border. Can't tell you where because of harkers. I need to know what you go do, my contact in Cameroon will start the dispositive as soon as you are ready. Remember not to use facebook, only e-mail and try not to use ur blackberry. Cybercafes are the safest.

One love.

Chief J.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Goldblade and I are working on this safari to Cameroon. However, he sent me this yesterday.

Quote:
Hello chief, some one Dr Lord Goldblade siad that you said he should check on me? So what is the plans now, because right now every things is hard over here, and I need big money to pay my bills too like my school fee, and buy things like Toyota Solara Car 2012 model or infinite sport car 2013 model , Iphone, laptop,Clothes and some materials things too, please chief help me out with those things I mention and I will never let you down, I promise....chief I really need car please do something about it....

Party Boy.
One Love

Chief John was less than impressed.

Quote:
BRO U GET NO SHAME? BEG BEG BEG LIKE SMALL GIRL.

IF U HAD RESCUE D POT IF U HAD WORKED IN FILM IF U HAD MADE MONI FROM FORMAT... NOW U COULD HAVE 2 CARS 2 IPHONES AND DRINK SCOTCH WHISKY EVERY NIGHT. WE DON GIVE U MANY MANY CHANCES SO NO COMPLAIN. WE DEY NO CHARITY NUNS TO GIVE OUT MONI LIKE CHEWING STICKS.

CHAIRMAN WANTED TO KEEP UR 2,000 USD BUT I CONVINCE HIM NO. HOWEVER, U KNOW WE DEY ON HIDING SO WE NO GO SEND IT TO U. IF U WANT IT, GET UR ASS TO CAMEROON AND LORD GOLDBLADE GO DRIVE U TO US. IF U CAN NO MOVE NOW, I CAN GIVE U MAGAS AND U WORK WIT D FORMAT U LIKE BEST. MORE THAN DIS I CAN NO DO.

ONE LOVE.

CHIEF.

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"need big money to pay my bills too like my school fee, and buy things like Toyota Solara Car 2012 model or infinite sport car 2013 model , Iphone, laptop,Clothes and some materials things too, please chief help me out with those things I mention and I will never let you down, I promise....chief I really need car please do something about it.... "
Oh Gee!! Could I get a car too?? It is real hard for me to work cause I like to sleep late and I get nervous!! I have lots of hobbies that make it hard for me to find time for work!! So it is just easier if I can just get someone else to support me.. What is up with these people, is he for real?? It is like aww feel sorry for me send me money, send me a car!! Congrats you've got this one to travel long distances on his own dime !!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There won't be a script, I'm thinking. I gave him a nudge as Cammy:

Quote:
Please update me on your likely progress.

The reply was almost immediate.

Quote:
Send me money first before anything, just 1,000USD

I made a call as Joshua, to be told little more than "Just forget it okay".

Cammy told him:

Quote:
You do not get paid up front because no-one gets money for nothing. Joshua says that you refused to work; that means you prefer to be a poor man and a failure.

This morning:

Quote:
Fuck off men

Cammy replied:

Quote:
Your resignation is accepted.

Damn.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a peep to Chief John. I'm starting to suspect he's gone for good.

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be worth while going quiet on him as well, then hinting at how much $$$ you're making in cameroon, but its cash only no WU or MG, he may bite at that....

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello brother, I'm till Waiting for the clients you said you will send me and please try and help me too in money too, have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess u, why all this always happened to Gomer Family, I never in my life benefit any things since 3year now that I been with Gomer Family.........cryyyyyyy

So basically, massbait open. Anyone wanting to join, PM me.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three years already, daaaaaaaamn Cool

He's a good lad.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two and a half actually. Believer to the core.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all those that submitted me addresses, have a look at your folders, the boi's just told me he has e-mailed you.

And of course, more baiters welcome!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've got anything new from him - three weeks of pointless begging for earthquake relief (for a quake that happened a long time ago).

I wonder what his new script is...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still baiting him with his TinTin revolutionary script, but like Yas says, all he does is beg.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boi is begging, begging, begging hard. I suggested a new line of action.

Quote:
my broda, u should know the rules of the game. Only way of getting money is through working. I can either give u clients or get you a personal job, if you can drive a car. Bro I done try very hard to help you even when the chairman wanted to get you out of the fraternity and you always misuse our opportunities. However, I always give chances to faithful friends so if you want, I get jobs for you. Do it right and you will be rich soon. This coming year we could have a big paypot, we started a branch in Russia who are doing big with love formats. Perhaps you should try that too
them say it's easy, just set up fake profile in fishmeetfish.com and look for old ladies. Promise them you go suck their toto long long and boom, they go pay money soon. I never try this myself, perhaps you could give a go

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope he has better skills than he did with C3ndy.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait is in progress, even if slowly so. But I wanted to share this with you, message I recieved out of the blue (well, after several slaps for being a lazy twat).

Quote:
ONE DAY I WILL BE NO MORE!!!
People who love me will cry, people who
never wished me well, will yet feel bad, my
pictures will be used on FaceBook, BBM,
Whatapp and Twitter, there will be
thousands of comments on
them from people who knew
me and from people who really wished
they came in
contact with me. There will
be no more status update, no
more broadcast, Dp will not be changing
again. You will
call my phone and I will never pick up,
drop thousands of text that will be
unread, then there will no
longer be me. If you loved me, how wud
you feel that day? If you hated me, how
wud you feel? If I had beg for
help from you, and you turned me down,
tell me, how you gonna feel? If we
had unsettled dispute, what would you be
crying for?
Looking at the happenings in
the world, I think we should live right & be
right, love, care n support one another. We
all got no duplicate. Make peace always,
because you never know when your
last"goodbye"wi ll be. PLEASE HAVE A
RETHINK! ... MAY WE ALL LIVE LONG AND NOT
DIE UNTIMELY

I hope he doesn't seriously consider suicide, though. Not something I'd be happy to live with.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a trip through the love shack will tickle his heart and girdle his loins? Please oh please let us know if he jumps on the FMF idea! Twisted Evil
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tururut had me FB bait the little devil. He's a 'i love you give me money' kind of lad from day one. I keep forgetting I'm baiting it.

Sunday:

Quote:
Hello baby, As you journey into this new month you shall experience isaac (laughter) in everything you do just be ready to reciver cause God shall rain his blessings upon you and your household in increasing measures. The only thing you need to rule over the devil is the knowledge of God's word. So in this month ,the well more on the word & ur life'll be nothing but testimony all the way. also pray more cause that the only way to keep your spirit charged.have a victorious month

4 hours ago:
Quote:

A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the 1 u're always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you

Sounds non-suicidal. Game on.

you are filled with such sweet words. I've been vomiting since we last spoke. Those models poisoned my food since they thought I needed to lose weight. I hate them. Miss you!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger, he's two timing you! He hasn't emailed Cand1 in months but I got this last week

Quote:

Hey, long time, no see, you did not bother to mail me again, what the hell did I do wrong, I really miss dear, you promise you we call me on phone +234xxxxxxx1...

Cand1 didn't have time for some lad who just wanted to chat while he should have been working for Uncle J0hn.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news! He's willing to get back to scamming. Anyone who eants to bait him, PM me!

ETA; nice that he's back to Cand1. If she discovered that he's e-mailing another girl... Of course, Chief J0hn won't explain her that he's only trying to scam GL and not wooinh her. But everything in due time.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally managed to get this booger off chat and onto email, it took 2 weeks.

Quote:
Wooow I really love the picture you just send me, actually I'm student of >snipped<, 300level, study Geography and regional Planning, my dream is to be Pilot, planner, Surveyor Or Ice hockey player because I skate for my school now, I'm 24year old, I really wanna see you one on one if I get the chance to come over to USA.. Baby I'm in love with, I just can stop thinking about you day and night....

Since he's found himself here in the past, I'm only posting snippets (his side only for now).

Quote:
Wooow Thanks, you are beautiful too okay, I we a graduate by next year(2015), I really love to become Ice hockey but is not progressive in nigeria, I need to travel out of the country, places like USA or Canada but kind of financial melt down, you said you have a pair of roller blades, with wheels right?, can you please help me out with it, by sending it down to Nigeria? And I want you to tell me about your Ex-brotherfriend.... Isa did you really love me?

Quote:

Alright love, please try and take good care of your self for me okay, baby I wanna hear your voice, can you please call me +1234xxxxxxx when you are through with your stuff... I'm already in love with you badly over here, can wait to see you one on one... Kissssss

I've given him a nickname

Quote:
Wooow, I really love the name , it mean Gift right? You are mind Gift too, Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything. I love you so much Isa..
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff GL!! Looks like you've got him nice and hooked. I asked him how he was doing and he told me "Working hard on the clients". So, I'm sorry to tell you that he doesn't really love you, Ginger. Don't feel too flattered.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic