SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible US CC lad, anyone up to massbait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fraggersparks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,
I posted in the surplus emails section an email I found in my catcher box today. It's from a standard CC lad, basically states he wants to buy my stuff. What was interesting, however, was the fact the header analysis popped up two US IP addresses. Here's the link to the surplus thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245451
I do understand he might not be US, but it'll still be fun to bait him.
I'm going to bait him as Plund3r and Flee Manufactur1ng. We sell all kinds of used and new offensive and defensive products at discounted prices. They're right off the boat. If anyone wants to join me, there's possibly lots of fun to be had with this lad.
Riley

Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a coincidence we have just taken delivery of 3 Gross of half eaten Justin Beiber hot dogs and I am looking for a buyer. Thumbs up

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic