SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How did you find your niche?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have three baiting characters that I use the most. A few more I hardly use.

One is a reverend, one a brother/monk, the other a total asshole. Actually the second one is as well. The last two are my best (can't use the names here as it's not behind a log-in).

Even years after a lad has dropped me, just the mention of my name or me calling them to say "hello," brings non-stop cursing and rage Laughing Laughing

I mainly straight bait--nothing fancy.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mostly straight bait for lad frustration and bacon. I particularly enjoy mass baits because it's amusing to see the lads' frustration levels sky rocket when you and ten of your closest baiting friends are stalling, misunderstanding instructions and creating the most absurd situations for the lad to navigate.

I'm not a patient baiter, so I'm really not the type for trophy or safari baiting. My baits tend to last anywhere from a month to five. If I get bored or the bait stalls, I have no problem dropping the lad, waiting a while, then messing with him again on another character.

Of my two main characters, one is an old lady who works very well with orphan, lotto and dying widow scams. She's kind of fluid, taking on whatever characteristics I need her to. If I need her on a fixed income, she is. If she needs to be rich, she is. Sometimes she's employed, sometimes she's retired. Most of the time, she doesn't have a car and if her arthritis is acting up, she can't climb the steps of a bus, either. She does have a daughter if I need to bring a relative character in. She's always a little senile and never seems to understand the whole process of sending fees. She always asks a lot of questions and I'll have her get chatty if that annoys the lad.

The other is a young woman in her twenties who always holds the same job, has the same income and is usually a complainer who is lacking in empathy, unless having empathy would move the bait along. She can be incredibly religious if it serves the bait. I've had her do all kinds of baits, except romance.

I have other characters, too, like a lawyer, a gold buyer and Jim, who is a psychopath, but I just don't use them as much as the first two.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic