SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

General David x 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't believe these people.

I started chatting with General David yesterday..... and we chatted again for quite a few hours today. Just the usual "You sound awesome I want to take you as my wife" lol.

He clearly got confused today with all his "wifes", when I got home this afternoon, I found an email in my inbox from same guy same email address, same photo, introducing himself. #WTF

I think it would be formal if I get to introduce myself. I am David , I am a General in the U.S Army.I am divorced. I have an only son (Jersey) he is 16 years old. Hope i didn't bore you with my message.Take care. You can tell me about yourself, if it's okay with you.

Regards,
David

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Him : Honey you are transferring the money to europe and i believe it is easy transfer, you are not a fraud am not a fraud so they is no problem, honey try not to discuss our love with anybody.. our love is sacred and should be between our lovely path together

Me: i am not fraud and you are not fraud but other people are fraudsters and I can not afford to lose the money
I am so excited about you my love so I had to tell my friend

Him: honey go first they will transfer it for you since it is moneygram, moneygram is Good transfer honey

Me: no its not there are many fraudsters
it is a lot of money and I will rather do bank to bank transfer

Him: when i was in the state i use to transfer money via moneygram because i dont really like western union dont listern to people am telling you, i have done it several times and they was no problem, i have transferred money via moneygram to my son and it was delivered properly honey

Me: david - do you want me to help you or not? I have the money - if you want me to help you - you get a bank account

Him: Honey am your husband and if am telling you the right thing and you are arguing, My son school account have some problems and it will be rectify soonest but my son need this money urgently honey..
malta is europe and i have transfered through moneygram when i was in the state and they was no problem

Me: Well its MY money... and I am telling you I will only transfer from bank account to bank account. If you don't like it we leave it.

Him: ok honey i will try and get the bank imformation by tomorrow

For some reason I am VERY impatient and irritated with this one... lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to stick to your guns!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was once engaged to David. He loves it if you ask him to check with his boss, the Sergeant. He is quite hung up on his imaginary rank!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@next victim lol I've learned from you Razz

@Ewok Haha Will ask him next we chat about his Sergeant...

Very Happy

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love his "I am the husband" crap. Evil Lol No, you are not married and you're right on about it being "MY money!"

It's so obvious how these men feel about women. Sad. They would never make it a day in a life of a man in a developed country. Can you imagine him saying that to an independent woman of means? Evil Lol I can hear the heels in the butt and the click click of those same heels walking away!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ ~I wear the trousers in our house SomeBuddy!

Yes the missus tells me which ones to wear but I still wear em!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both my grandpas had signs in the home (needle point no less) that said

"I am the boss of this home
And I have my wife's permission
to say so"

We do let our men believe they are the boss, it makes them feel better and it also gets him to take out the trash. Razz

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and another thing general Tee-Tiny-lil-boy, I'll tell anyone I choose to about you and our "romance" , what , are you ashamed of me? I can't wait to tell all my military friends that I am dating a real live General!!! hee hee!!
I hate how these lazy gits manipulate their victims , make them think they love them , use the name of G-d to steal from them !!

Get him for all you can!!
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is exactly why I am annoyed with this one. The way he tries to manipulate with throwing the husband thing at me. I know they all do that, but this one also often tells me "I am not happy with you again" - because I delayed replying to an email from him. #WTF

Anyways, this is the latest:

Hello mom,

mummy we where told to make sure we pay our medical advancement M.B.B.S Department fee, i know i have over stress you mom and
am so sorry i need your kindly help mom so that i can be able to write my medical exams..it goes with Environmental Restructure
mom,

ENVIRONMENTAL: $1,500 USD

M.B.B.S: $3,520 USD

Mom i thank you for being there for me, showing me all the love and care and I pray that God guide you and dad, you care for
me and am so happy mom and am please to have you as my mom, you are the best mom in the whole world and i will always
love you from my heart mom.. stay bless mom.. from your lovely son

and my reply:

Hello my lovely son

I am happy to hear you are well! It seems you are a dedicated student and I like that Smile

That is an awful lot of money. I said to your dad I don't mind helping you guys out, but I think what I will need is an invoice from the institution you are studying at? Let them send me the invoice with at least a breakdown of what all the money is for? Please my son, can you do that for me? Then also I will need a bank account to transfer the money to on Monday. I will do it first thing Monday morning.

So proud of you!!

Thanks for letting me know.

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HELLO MOM, I GOT OUR SCHOOL AUTHORITIES BANK DETAILS, MOM THIS IS MY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEPARTMENTAL ACCOUNT THAT IS REGISTERING US
IN OUR M.B.B.S MEDICAL COURSE AND ENVIRONMENTAL, YOU CAN TRANSFER TO HIS ACCOUNT THERE IN AMERICA AND HE WILL RENDER ME MY UNITS COURSE HERE IN
MALTA, ALL STUDENTS OF MY DEPARTMENT SEND TO HIS ACCOUNT AND HE FACILITATE OUR M.B.B.S MEDICAL COURSES HERE IN MALTA..

Account details..

SEND VIA BANK: BANK OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AMOUNT: $5,20USD

mom you send to the account and forward the bank sender slips to my email mom and i send to his email for confirmation..
mom you have been so good to me and i always pray for you, i read harder to make you and dad happy, i will never Disappoint you
in all my academical pursuit and when i become a doctor i will always be there for you mom, you are my great mummy, you filled
my world with happiness, each day i pray i know that you are there for me, i can cook mummy and i will prepare you vegetable
sauce mix with fresh fish. i love you mom and God bless you and dad...

My second one hehe! Razz

LOL I only saw now he made a mistake with the amount. Definitely one 0 missing there.

That is exactly what my slip will display. He will only get the slip from me by Wednesday then on Friday I will see his mail about the wrong amount, then will have to cancel payment on Monday to do a new one Razz

I enjoy this way to much!

Last edited by ninakie on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK

Congratulations on the second piggy! You'll have a full sty in no time! Razz

You're such a good mommy, too! $5,200 ? WOW, can you be my mommy! Evil Lol

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ofcourse SomeBuddyAtHome lol. I only do bank to bank transfers though, and it takes a LONG time Wink

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to ignore the whole"send me a transfer slip" issue. It's an on-line transaction and paperless!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Capone Very Happy

I have done one in photoshop. Want to give it a try and see what happens. But to be honest this guy irritates the SHIT out of me lol

This is our latest conversation - about the slip Razz

Him : honey you know you have to send him immediately so that he can forward it honey you are a lovely honey pie and my world is built around you

Me: honey, i cannot, i have a meeting, once the meeting is done, i will get the slip and THEN i will send it to him, ok?

Me: All you can do is demand, I will do it in MY OWN time. You did not even THANK me for the money

Him: i did honey you are the best honey - thank thank you my love - a trillion thank you will not be enough to say honey, you are the best love of my life i can die for you honey

Me: bye

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your slaps are great! Evil Lol

He doesn't need a slip. A slip is for your records only and will not help him with obtaining the money. Your account it set up as paperless, so you don't even receive a slip in the first place. The account holder only needs to check his account in 5 or so days.

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol not sure what happened here now. I did send a slip to him, clearly he doesn't trust it, or something is up:

Hello mom, my departmental M.B.B..S director said you should go to bank and stop the transfer and collect the money and go to the Bank of America,(B.O.A) and transfer to the account, because the account dont receive money from another bank, mom you can go to your bank and collect the money and go to Bank of America(B.O.A) and send to the account.. mom that is they policies, Am really sorry for the stress mom, i plead on my knees mom, thank you for everything mom, you are the best mom in the whole world and am sorry for the stress mom, i love you so much and big thanks to you mom for all your care and support mom...

My reply :

Hi Chris

I am not sure I understand why we have to do it this way, but because you are my child now too, I don't mind doing it. I can't wait to meet you Chris, and I think while you wait for me to get to the bank, which will probably only be tomorrow afternoon, why don't you send me a photo of yourself? Send a photo of you with your friends over there? I would love to see what you guys look like and what you are up to. And also please add a poster to the photo (a nice big one you can hold up) that says : I luv my new mom!

Come on Chris, I'm sure you can do something for me too?

Hope you are also doing some studying?

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi David

Sorry I was sick in bed the last 2 days.

The account number your son has given me... well the bank says there are fraudulent activities on that account. Why would that be? What is going on?

I need a new account number to deposit the money for you.

Please send it asap.

Miss you lots my love!

and then from him today... lol

Account name: Rameeza mohammed

Account number: 1746049

Account name: first mariner Bank

Bank Address: 1641 East jappa Road Baltimore md 21286

Routing Number: 252070752

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK!!!!
Congrats! You're building up quite a sty there! Razz

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that didn't hurt him, did it?!? Congrats on the new piggy!!

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The General and his son continue to stay busy. So many stories, so many piggies to go around. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten twigged yet but keep him going!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic