SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valentine's Day with the love lads- LOL fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally don't enjoy Valentine's Day as a woman who have now been divorced longer than I was married (14 years). However, this year is providing some much needed laughter as I gather the valentines from my love lads.
Here are just a few of my inbox treats. Feel free to share some of yours and Happy Valentines Day!

James
Quote:
The stars are jealous of your famous sparkle.

Honey,there is something special about you!Your smile cuts as deep as the sharpest knife,cause you are the apple of my life

TS

Quote:
From the Day I met you
And your eyes swept me off my feet
Your life style that made me melt
I knew you were the one

Plenty of laughter when I got Rickrolled

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.

HJ

Quote:
I am awash in the great ocean of your love.

And William
Quote:
My love , body, spirit and entire soul is abiding with you wherever you go. I will never find another lover more precious to you, because you are close to me just like my mother, you are close to me just like my father, brother, and sister, You are the only one, my everything

Nothing like a hint of incest Very Happy

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't buy cards with verses written by failed poets, probably trapped in loveless marriages. I don't buy her flowers with a 500% markup. Today, I did write my lovely a poem of love, original and heartfelt. Would you like me to share it with the class?

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh please do!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know your topic will become NSFW?

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To my lady.

"Pour me beer,
Let me have sex on your face,
Get in the kitchen,
Make my tea, bitch.
Woman of mine,
know thy place!"

Last Valentines night "WE" became pregnant and have a lovely baby daughter who will make sure none of that happens tonight!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Serves you right, Ewok. Now get the missus her tea!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetPoison wrote:
Plenty of laughter when I got Rickrolled
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.
Laughing Cracker!
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Classic, didn't know love lads were into Rick Astley Laughing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
maneater66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this last night - a day late but I won´t punish him to hard for it...

Quote:

I wish you love and happiness on this beautiful day of valentine babe....

EXPLAINING VALENTINE: V...is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine. A...is for I will Always be yours. L...is for Love at its most extreme. E...is for Everlasting love; Ecstatic love. N...is for Never-ending love. T...is for we will Always be Together forever. I...is for you being Intelligent and Innocent; N...is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to. E...is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic