SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me, the General and his son

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink oink !! I hope they can give you piggies!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks GTmama Smile

Hehe Kaede - I hope so too!

Latest:

Hello Madam,

Good morning,i just arrived my office now,You don,t need to worry about the western union because most of our clients pay through western union and we have not had any problem before with our costumers,you don,t need to exercise any atom of fear madam you are in a save hands,this organisation is one of the safest organisation in the world,we only receive money above five thousand euro or pounds through our bank account because of bank charges,you are fifteen people that your package is in our office now from Afghanistan but ten have paid,you need to pay into the name we gave to you so that your beneficiary certificate will be send to you five hours after payment and your package will be deliver to you in two or three days this week,send us the payment detail after your payment madam,this is my identification card attach here, United Nations Service is pleased to be at your service.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN).

LOL and my reply:

HI Mariana

Thank you for your quick response.

I am sorry I am not going to use Western Union.

The General is very important to me, so is his health. I am not going to put him and myself through any stress of losing any money. We have children that need us, and we can not afford to get involved with anything risky like this. MY General has worked very hard for this money and gold. In order for us to complete this transaction I need a bank account number. I already have the money ready to be transferred once I have your bank account.
Thank you so much.
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was this easy - or is she/he lying?

Hello Madam,
This is one of our account detail below sent us the payment detail after your payment.i have told you before we can not jeopardize your package in our custody we serve our customers well.

BANK NAME:FIDELITY BANK.
ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxxxxxxx.
ACCOUNT NO:xxxxxxxxxxx
ADDRESS,xxxxxxxx
SWIFT: xxxxxxxxxx

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN).

Please assist, who do I send this to?
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!! Wonderful!!

There are several options. Let's see other folks comments but
- send broken file, saying soft copy of the slip. You do not have scanner and ability to scan. Asked someone to do it. The person who scanned the slip has shredded the slip by mistake so this is only file you have.
- not sending broken file, say bank no longer supply paper slips so the lad should check his account by himself (most likely the account is not his own but relatives/friends or mule's. He needs to ask the account owner, showing the slip and receive money.).
- I tried this before, successful or not is depend on lad's experiences. Tell the lad that transfer was not successful due to certain reasons such as account suspended or blacklisted etc. and ask another piggy.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks kaede Smile

I have a "slip" that got wet lol if that will help? Otherwise I am going to stick to the option of "no slips are given".

What do I do with the bank account number - who on this forum do I send it to? and how do I get my piggy heheh!!

Embarassed
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slip get wet would works, hahaha. Because the account is not their own so that they need slip. But as common sense, account belongs to the person who receives money, so if slip is not available then he still can check the money there. So what's wrong with slip gets wet!!

Regarding to the account#, you can send the copy of email (desirably with the email header information) to one of the forum moderators. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/groupcp.php?g=497
They will forward the information to the right place.

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you!

I will do that, and hopefully I can add my first piggy (and a lot more to come) to my signature...

Smile
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ninakie,

Congratulations on your first piggy-may your get many more! Kaede is right, header and mail with the account information should be sent to a mod. They will see that it gets to the right people.

For me, I simply tell the scammer"What's a slip? ". Banking is paperless. You send an email request, your account is debited-that's it. No transfer slip.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo!!! Congrats on the bacon!! After you've reported the info to a mod, paste this into your siggy so you can proudly display your accomplishment! Just remove the space. Congrats!

Quote:
:$_ lad:

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!
clapping
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations and welcome to the Swine Farmers Union! May it be the first of many.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK!!!

Congratulations on your piggy!

Ask him what information he wants. Play dumb. Slip? What slip? If you said you went into the bank, say you slid your bank card and did the transaction on the keypad at the teller terminal, you know, like ALL bank transactions are done! There is no slip and you haven't received a slip in years. That's dangerous to have a bank slip with you! Can you imagine what would happen if it got into the wrong hands?

All that needs to be done is for him (or whoever) to check the bank account. Once you made the transfer, it reflects as a debit immediately in your account, but could take a few days for it to show in the receivers account. Have him check in 3-5 days. After that, when no money shows up, tell him you'll contact your bank. Oops, problem. Transpose his account details, send it back to him and ask him to check and make sure it's correct information. That buys you a few more days. Then when a problem happens again, tell him the account was flag and your bank won't transfer, is there another account? Rinse and repeat as many times as you can. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK!!!

Congratulations on your piggy!

Ask him what information he wants. Play dumb. Slip? What slip? If you said you went into the bank, say you slid your bank card and did the transaction on the keypad at the teller terminal, you know, like ALL bank transactions are done! There is no slip and you haven't received a slip in years. That's dangerous to have a bank slip with you! Can you imagine what would happen if it got into the wrong hands?

All that needs to be done is for him (or whoever) to check the bank account. Once you made the transfer, it reflects as a debit immediately in your account, but could take a few days for it to show in the receivers account. Have him check in 3-5 days. After that, when no money shows up, tell him you'll contact your bank. Oops, problem. Transpose his account details, send it back to him and ask him to check and make sure it's correct information. That buys you a few more days. Then when a problem happens again, tell him the account was flag and your bank won't transfer, is there another account? Rinse and repeat as many times as you can. Razz

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone! Laughing

Very proud of myself! He said last night on yahoo chat i should give him the "situation report" in the morning.

Will keep you updated! Thanks for all the support - i just love it here Smile
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My email to Mariana this morning:

Good day Mariana

I just wanted to inform you that the payment was made this morning for the amount of 1200 USD.

I was told it should take 5 -7 days for the money to reflect in your account.

Please keep the package safe until you get the money. We can then arrange for the delivery.

Thank you!

and a chat between me and him:

Me:‎ i went to the bank this morning and the transfer was done

The idiot:‎ ok that is lovely

Me:‎ the manager says it will take 5 - 7 days for the money to reflect

Me:‎ so all is done!

The idiot:‎ wow thank you very much honey for all your effort toward my package

The idiot:‎ you are darling

Me:‎ i do it because i love you

The idiot:‎ i love you too honey

The idiot:‎ i can do anything for you too dear

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol if they can ask for "situation reports", so can I

Hello Madam,

i want you to send US the TT slip of your payment.Then we be sure of your payment then we can now start preparing for your BENEFICIARY CERTIFICATE before delivery, that means delivery of your package will be next week after we receive your payment.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN)

Hi Mariana

I am not sure what a TT slip is. I did not get any slip from my bank. I must admit I have one of the most efficient banks in the country, so a slip should not be a problem. Just look out for the money in your account please.

I don't want to be worried now, so please as soon as you get the money let me know. It is still a lot of money, and I cannot afford to lose it. I expect you to send me a situation report every day.

Thanks

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Madam,

A TT slip is a prove of payment,if you said your bank is one of the efficient bank in the country and they did not give you slip,there is no problem about that,we will deliver your package to you anytime we receive your payment.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN).

Hello Madam,
You need to go back to your bank to collect the payment slip and send to us if you have send the money into our bank account,you make things difficult for us madam you are not the only client we have,if your are not ready for your package you can let us know,we are not begging you for money.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN)

Hi Mariana

The banks don't give slips for a transfer. That is what I am told. The money has been transferred and will take 5 - 7 days to reflect in your account. All you have to do is, is to keep an eye out to see when it is in your account.

If the slip is a problem I can ask the bank to cancel the transfer? Then you can explain to the General what is happening with his package.

Please let me know

Haha I'm having so much fun!!!

Hello Madam,
We are just here to do our job successfully and to serve our clients to his or her satisfaction,is ok if you said your bank said 5 to 7 days the money will reflect in our account.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN)

Well then the slip should not be a problem.

Please let me know once the money shows in your account.

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Madam,
The money is not in our account but if the money reflect we will let you know,but if you can go to your bank to check what is the problem why the money has not reflect in our account that will be better,in another word you can send us the name of the sender and the state where you send the money from,over delay of your package here in our office can attract demurrage, United Nations Service is pleased to be at your service.
Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN)

Well I am thinking of doing the Western Union thing with that little tool where they have to fill in the form. LOL will think about it for today Smile

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have sent Mariana the form to fill in.

She needs the money to release the "package" ... LOL.

Chat between me and the General: He is SO NOT impressed:

The idiot:‎ but you did not send them the pickup control number honey

The idiot:‎ how can they pick the money?

Me:‎ no they have to access it through the link I gave them

The idiot:‎ send me the control number i want to document it for reference purpose honey

Me:‎ i don't have it love

Me:‎ to get the control number you have to fill in the few questions

Me:‎ this is for security reasons - read the bottom of the slip i sent you

The idiot:‎ honey why all this procedure

The idiot:‎ they are suppose to give you the control number in western union honey

Me:‎ i have no idea my love - its my first time using WU

The idiot:‎ have you not send money before through western union?

Me:‎ No never before

The idiot:‎ i have done that before

The idiot:‎ they are suppose to give you control number

Me:‎ they said the control number is only released once the form is completed. They want to make sure the correct person picks the money

The idiot:‎ i am not suppose to fill the form honey because i am not the one receiving it ok

Me:‎ yes mariana must fill it in

The idiot:‎ so no need for me to fill the form here

Me:‎ i said to her she must complete the form

Me:‎ I know my love - Mariana needs to complete the form because the money goes to the UN?

The idiot:‎ then send me the control number for my own
documentation and keep it save too dear

Me:‎ I dont have the control number my love

The idiot:‎ that is not possible

Me:‎ My love the money was paid to the United Nations - Mariana needs to fill in the form to get the control number

Me:‎ the instructions is very easy

Me:‎ i will be right back

The idiot:take your time bye

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Madam,
We are very disappointed in you and your husband, i can see that you and your husband are not ready for us to deliver your package to you,we have done business with so many clients i have not seeing something like this,if you and your husband did not trust our capability you could not have use our organisation at the first place,please we don,t have time to waist if you can not send us the proper payment slip with all the detail today,please tell your husband to request for his package back so that we can send it back to Afghanistan the previous location with the next available jet with him responsible for the cost.

I am advising you as a woman and as a friend follow the right protocol of this organisation and you will get the best of our services,mind you your package demurrage start counting from tomorrow if you like send us the proper detail if you don,t like keep it to yourself that is your business,don,t ever send us any western union document and link to fill just because you want to send money for us to deliver your package to you,you are behaving fraudulent we don,t regret to say this.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN).

Accusing someone of being a fraud is actually a very serious matter. I will not tolerate this.

This was my first time using Western Union, and this is what they have given me.

I was told it is done like this for security reasons. The only other suggestion I have is if you give me a different bank account number or if I mail you a cheque. My husband is already sick with stress about this, just because you can't fill in a simple form.

Please let me know

Madam,
please tell your husband to request for his packages we are not interested in this transaction anymore,you are not trust worthy.

Best Regard
Mariana Asunka
United Nations D.S(UN).

I will tell him just that.

It is very clear to me you are not interested in the money or saving his package. I am losing money now because of you. I will not tolerate this further. I am going to make a call this afternoon to the UN head office in Geneva and explain to them how uncooperative you are.

All you have to do is fill in the form or get me a different account number so we can save the package, but its clear you are not interested in solving this

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And in the meantime I e-mailed the VERY angry General ... lol

My love

Mariana is giving me a hard time now about this stupid form she has to fill in. Why can't she just do it? I don't understand? Its an easy form to complete so she can get the control number.

I thought you said you love me. Please contact her and explain to her what she has to do? Never knew that the UN employ such idiotic people. She accuses me of being a fraud and all I want to do now is cry cry cry. I really tried my best my love.

If the form is then such a problem for her just find me another bank account from her so we can do another transfer. I am losing money already and don't want to lose more Sad I wont be speaking to her again, will you please contact her so we can still save our gold?

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello i don,t really know the game you are playing with me anyway,but is clear to me now that you don,t want to help me receive my package and you don,t even love me you are just pretending to love me,it really hurt to be deceive and i am ashamed of myself for falling in love with you,but with time the wound will heal,don,t even bother yourself about me and my package anymore ok if you are before,thank you for your effort if you tried,but let me tell you some thing you don,t know i came to love you from my heart,to make you happy and to make myself happy too, i trusted you that is why i decided to send you my package,the United Nation in question is not owned by one person i don,t know why you are always thinking about negative things of my package, fighting and sending them fake western union document, i told you they have work for my friend,this is your money you have the right to decide who you want to help with it so please don,t help me with it again ok don,t even bother to obtain the beneficiary certificate again because you really disgrace me with your attitude,you have display you attitude to me that you are not for me thank you so much for messing me up.

At least I got one piggy from him Razz

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
cry cry cry

I see you have read the "cry cry cry" threads! Evil Lol

Don't let him have the last word, slap him and blame everything on him. Accuse him of trying to steal your money otherwise he would do his best to help you send your money to him. It's his fault, it's always, always, always, the lads fault! Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic