SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Carine Vs Barholic.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Barholic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]> wrote:
This Is Important.
I decided to contact you today, because I have to take control of my life and your careful guidance is urgently needed. My name is Carine Dijkman, I have an important message to share with you.
I will inform you in detail later.
Reply me soon
Many kind regards,
Carine Dijkman

<barholic>
Oh dear lord I hope everything is alright ?
How can I help you ?

Thank you Bar,

PLEASE KEEP CONFIDENTIAL. I am sending this email to you as an SOS because I am presently on exile in Europe. I am a grandchild of Mr. Hussein Salem, an Egyptian business man who is unfortunately standing trial for various allegations of corruption designed against him in Egypt. http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/fugitive-hussein-salem-makes-another-offer-govt-drop-charges .I have never met you in person,but I am revealing this secrete with the firm belief that I am doing the right thing. If you are convinced within you that YOU CAN HONESTLY help me out, kindly respond so that I further release details to you.

Kind regards,
Carine

<barholic>
Im so ready to help. The call me mr. Helper! it's My super power

Send the Following to Me.

FULL NAME:
NATIONALITY:
FAX LINE:
PHONE NUMBER:

I will forward it to the bank as soon as possible.

Many kind regards,
Carine

<barholic>
My name is Mr. Luke skywalker and I was born on Polis Massa, though I grew up on Tatooinee with my foster parents.
I'm a Jedi master, but not much work these days as i kind off died because of that stupid old man with the robes and all. He always reminded me of and evil gandalf or maybe just a very very drunk gandalf.
I have no fax or phone. but me adress is Tatooine road 43, if you reach number 42. there is big statue of emperor mengsk on a hill, that's not where you want to go. But if you look a bit to your left of that statue there is small road that leads to an abandoned wherehouse but dont go there either. What you want to do, is walk straight to nr 43, it's right next to number 42. that's me, well it's my house. Haha could you imagine the look on your face if I was a house haha.

Please listen carefully,

I had to do this, as I don't have another choice. I was betrayed by my ex-husband Mr. Dijkman, and I will talk about it later if you are open enough.
At the moment, I am in Europe, please keep this secrete. Either you assist or not.

Sincerely,
Carine

<barholic>
I understand! That Mr. Dijkman is such a betrayer and you can confide in me Carine, I'm very trustworthy!

I was caught on transit with an amount of money the customs authorities said were not allowed to travel within the European Community. In my luggage,I got documents of my previous deposits made in a Dutch Bank,and don't know if they would have access to it as the luggage are keyed with codes. This has prompted me to solicit your support to affix your name in one of my accounts in the bank as the appointed beneficiary of the fund. The US$12.5 Million was deposited by me,in my name.If you are interested to work with me in this important transaction, and your acceptance that You are the Beneficiary of the Fund, the bank will transfer the money into your account.

I have chosen to compensate you with 30% of the proceed and it's negotiable.

Send to me. Complete Names.Address, Telephone Number, Age, Occupation and Country of Origin, for more information on the procedure of this claim.

Sincerely,
Carine

<barholic>
That sounds horrible Carine, I would very much like to help you Carine. You sound so nice and very trustworthy Carine, just like my dog, Mr. Testicles.
He's so cute and friendly, just like you Carine.
So where do you come from Carine, I would like to know more about you, now that were are getting married and all.

Well I guess it's only fair you know a little about me as well.

My name is Mr. Luke Skywalker.
My adress is Tatooine road 43
My phone number is 1-800-ilikeitrough-555-8
I kind a gave up that whole age thing.. it's just a number right
I'm a jedi master for trade! I told you this already! Are'nt you listening to me ? you're just like my ex wife! she never listend to me! God dammit sweet sweet Carine, I love you like I loved my ex wife!

Would you like to read a poem I wrote? of course you do.

Once a young maiden from France,
Went out to an upper-class dance.
Without any question,
She had bad digestion.
And lo and behold shit her pants.

That's me below. Big love Lucky luke.
baitsmotel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is funny mr.Skywalker,if it were me and she told me she would give 30%,I would tell her make it 45% or no deal Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic