SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't call me Dave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Davey, ya little scamp!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice how he keeps saying that jobs there are low paying, so do you make more not working then?? He also does not say what kind of skills he has , what is he qualified to do? It sounds like he is saying that he thinks you should get him to Canada ?? I love how you are telling him to get up and out in the AM to job hunt!!Tee HEE!! Expect nothing less than a hard worker!! He has got to get out and hustle up a job!!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Quote:
so do you make more not working then??

Good point! I'll be sure to mention that to him Wink

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Husband David: I hope you don't mind me calling you husband, I have read your letter and understands that you want to be making more money, but $500 is better than $0 so please continue to be working hard and trying to find new job in the meanwhile, Our wedding will cost money and you have to help me in paying, the woman should not be expected to do this. You are the man of the family and it will be your duty to provide me with good life. When you come to Canada you can find good work and be good providing husband for your family. I will have to stay home and not work in order to raise our children propery. And don't worry and be jealous, you are the only man in my life forever. Your lovely wife Anne

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart Anne,
How are you doing today, honestly i have read your message and understood all you wrote to me, you are my wife in deed nothing will stop that, i have appreciate it in deepest of my heart that you are my wife, meanwhile i have explain every thing to you to you concerning my work here is very poor even i find it difficult here to pay up my house rent and bill here in case i should let you know that no money i have with me , even i beging to ask my self if when i will come to canada how i can get money for ticket because after receiving money monthly i pay for house rent and feed no money will remain for me,

Meanwhile i have agree to work hard when i come to canada to do every thing providing for the family in africa culture is right for a man to work and get some thing for the wife and family so i agree for that, i am a very good hard working guy but what pains me is that no money in salary here and i want as i get to canada you will see me working hard to take good care of you to make you happy all the time, please i want to tell you that since i have being asking you send me your phone number why is it that i dont have your phone number till now, i was telling my friend that i will soon meet my wife to Anne to canada and that my friend question me if i have your phone number and if i have see you on video cam or hear your voice he said is i am a kid that some one i want to marry i have not heard from her voice or even see her on face in video can then what real is there,

Then followed almost immediately by

Quote:
My Sweetheart, i want you to send me your phone number let me call you , because last time you promise to call me on phone to wake me up but you did not call me, please send me your phone number let me call you ok, since i gave you my phone number you have not even one day call me on phone why, please as you receive this message now kindly send me your phone number let me call you if you will not call me , i am going to call you send me your phone number ok i wait to hear from you thanks
Lovely David

Ok, so after 2 1/2 months of not asking, we're back to the phone thing.

Meanwhile Avril and Anne are emailing back and forth and have accidentally cc'd Davey

Hey Avy... Brenda had a great time at your show on Friday, Thanks so much for hooking her up, she especially loved the backstage passes. Your the best!!! Marcie will be at your show tonight, you guys behave now!! lol

So Avril, I need a favour, I need you to contact your lawyers and hook me up. david and I have agreed to be married and I want to get him to Canada ASAP. We have worked things out since the whole surprise visit gone wrong incident and I think he's genuinely sorry about it. He loves me and wants to be with me.

So i checked your tour schedule and see that after your Taiwan show, you're off to Brazil at the end of April. I can't wait until you get back closer to home in June so we can get together. I miss you dearly. Give my hugs and kisses to Chad.

Your best girlfiend, Anne

Hi sweet tits,

I have emailed the lawyers for you.Marriage is a big step, I don't know this Dave is the right man for you. The coward pigdonkey has not replied to my emails! I spoke with Nina on the telephone and she is not sure about him. Does he have a job? I can book flights for you to come over next week if you like. Ring Chad and sort out availability with him. Don't worry about money, my treat.

Look forward to seeing you soonest.

All my love

Hey Avril.. I know you are concerned and I hope David is the right man too, but then I thought Bruce was too and look where that left me. at the alter...alone.

Skankbreath I really appreciate your offer to fly me out, but Esteban will totally fire me off if I dissappear again. I have to be good at work and keep this job, because it looks like I'll be the boss of the house with my kick ass job and david no job. I will totally lay down the law.

Sweetnips, what are you doing now? I know you have a few weeks off before you hit Brazil. Why dont you come here for a couple days? We can chill. I need to talk to you about the whole phone thing. again. David wants me on the phone. Dr Summeroff said I was better, but I swear Avril, when I hear a phone ring I have anxious attack. I dont think I can ever be in a house alone with a phone again after what Bruce did to me. I haven't told David about it because I'm kind off embarrassed and he probably wont believe me like he didnt believe I went to Turkey, Oh and thanks for rescuing me again from that. Your the best. He says he has trust in me, and you know me I can't lie without stutturing. Kinda like

C-C-C-HAD K-K-ROEG-G-ER M-M-A-KES B-B-ETTER S-S-ONGS THAN A-A-V-VRIL . See...cant be done.

OK email me back right away you witch. Anne

Quote:

How are you doing today i hope you are fine and nice for me, Honestly i receive the message that Avril send to me why is it that she always cause me on letter calling bigpig is that normal what have i done wrong to her, My love all i know is that i will be honest and sincerly to you , i will never hurt you or do some thing harm to you because you are the angel of my heart ,

My love , please dont think bad of our marriage just know that we will all become one love one mind and what so ever we do will be in one love, please i serious ask you about your phone number you did not send it to me, tell me i want to have your phone number ok please try all you can to send me your phone number my mother was asking me every time i talk to her on phone that she want to talk to you on phone and i dont know what i will tell her again than to give her your number so that she can call you and heard your voice, please read and get back to me soon i am very happy for you thanks Lovely David

I think he needs a little slap here, he hasn't had one for a couple weeks:

Hi Lovely Husband... Honestly I cannot be controlling Avril, she is her own independance woman. Why do you keep saying things to make her angry? She would not call you bigpig for no reasons, David you must be nice to Avril. She is good friend, and very rich and many connections, She is very good friend to be keep close. She will be able to help us greatly in getting you here to Canada. She can pay for many things with all that money. $1000 means small change to her. Don't make her mad ok, please show some manners. David, about phone, yes. I know. I understands honestly. I will like to discuss this. Ok my lovely David try and be nice to my friend Avril ok Love Anne

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops I told a girl that can't use the phone to "ring Chad!" Good job lads are stoopid! Anyway, Avril squeezes in a quick reply, it would be terrible if this was accidently sent to Dave too!

Hya Thunder-thighs!

I had to sack two of the crew, doing the whole Hokey-Cokey cocaine thing and you know what Chad is like with drugs before a show! I was going to ask if that useless boy of yours had any show experience, If he has a passport and no visa issues we could probably give him a few months work, rigging lights and sound, you know basically a Gofer, remember, as you started. I can't do that though, Honestly I emailed him ages ago and the pigdonkey has not even replied. You know my views on staff. I expect to pay them well but I expect loyalty, respect and hard work in return. I have a new sound engineer starting on Friday who looks kinda cute, how about you drop this Dave and I hook you up with Jim? Let me know soon, Gaping Gash.

As for the phone thing, I know how hard it is for you to speak to me on the phone, let alone some pigdonkey who thinks he can order you to talk to him. I never ring you because it takes you twenty minutes to say "Heeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!" (Joke) Honestly, I think you are better with someone who won't pressure you and replies to your friends emails. I would love the hairy arsewipe to try and DEMAND my number. Seriously, he sounds stupid enough to do so. Just tell him you don't talk on the phone, if he can't accept that GET HIM CHUCKED! Seriously no man with a spine would leave you rotting in a cell. He has issues. He tries to control and you must be allowed to soar with the eagles! (Hey I can use that line in a song I am writing!)

I am going to go now, Chad wants to do filthy things, I think I might put vodka in his coffee again!

All my love now and always

Avril

PS. I am working on making the time to get over to see you, I promise

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad Dave sends me this yesterday:

Quote:
My sweetheart, i saw this gow in the market i wanted to but it for you but i dont have the money i get angry because of that i dont have money with me to but it, becayse i know it will give a nice fit,

And attaches this pic:

A nice fit indeed

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Anyone know a good way to remove cheap wine from a laptop?

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

♪I feel pretty, oh so pretty...
He'd make a good tranny boi.
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is JUST DEVINE!! Why, with a little bit of cinch and a tuck , a little eyeshadow , a touch of lipstick who knows , he could make a career ! A real Dream Queen!! or A bigpig in lipstick, He could make the big Bucks!! or, Now lil Davey, Sashay--Away!! He is a whiner!! What kind of work does he do anyway?? What is he qualified to do? Does he think he is going to just come to Canada and become a highly paid brain surgeon?? It almost sounds like he is saying he is too good to work for low wages?? Am I misunderstanding this?
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you nailed it Rozelle!

It just sent an email to Avril, meant for Anne. The dirty transvestite scammer!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewok...have a close look at that last one from Davey to Avril and Anne. here's how the conversation went between Avril and Anne. I'll highlight the interesting part from our scumbag lad.

From Anne to Avril (Dave is cc'd accidentally)

Hey Avril:

Thanks for all your support and understanding, I'm sure your new sound guy is cute, but I am faithful to David until he gives me a reason not to be. David is my man.

That would be awesome if you could get David a job. I dont know if he has any experience, but hopefully he can learn and make some big bucks. Sacklicker, I really need you to come visit me soon, Nina went home yesterday and I'm sooooo bored, work, home, work, home, work, home ughh, I wish I could just quit work. Hopefully when we're married David can go and work and I can stay home.

I told you not to take Chad on tour with you, he gets out of control when he starts partying with the road crew. Remember last time in Shanghai??

Anyhow arse biscuit, take care of yourself (and Chad) and hope to see you soon.

Love you girl...Anne

PS Just read how you got voted as most famous Canadian!! You rock girlfiend!!! Don't let it get to your head scrawny ass! lol

So after 5 or 6 emails with lad David cc'd, he sends this:

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart,
the message you send to me was not directed to me i think is mistake come to me, is for Avril anyway how are you doing today i really miss you and in every minute of hour i thing about you and you are the only one i need in my life,

i am still waiting to have your phone number so that i can hear your voice ok,hahahah [abum nwafoo igbo] no be mugu , My mother keep on asking me about you and i hope is will be a nice to her when i will tell her i final get married to you, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you thanks Lovely David

Did you see that??

Babe,

That fucking pigdonkey of yours sent me a message and started it "Hello my sweetheart." I didn't read any further. Have a word with the bumsniffing idiot will you. Anne I love you but I really don't think it would be right to give shittydick a job. He can't even send an email to the correct person. What do you think? I hope he is not trying to hit on me, Chad would tear his face off and shit down his neck. I am worried about this man, are you sure that marrying a pigdonkey is a wise career move?

Will send you a proper email soon, I am shopping now, expect a parcel!

Love and pulsing clunge

Hello my Lovely David: I am doing fine today, work is busy. david you might be in for shocking when you come here to me in Canada, the weather is very different from you I think. Do you have snow where you are? There is alot here. Tomorrow the temperatures will be mild at 4C. I am happy you are trying to be nice to Avril, she is the best friend in the world and she will do anything for me. She protects me and makes sure I am save. She is like my sister.
Well David, Nina does not live with me, but she comes for a visit when she can. My father also has his own home located. I live alone in my house, except for the pussy cat. david I have been working hardly to prepare for your comeing to Canada to be with me, I have talked to lawyer to see what is necessary for your arrival here, hopefully he will be in contact with you shortly. David, I will try to make phone available, but this is difficult for me. I will explain this to you. All my loving, Your soon to be wife Anne

Quote:
How are you doing today i hope you are fine and nice for me today, Honestly i receive your message and understood all you said, i am thanking God that we are becoming 2 now what ever we do now our mind and spirit will be one and God knows best for us,

Please tell me how you are doing i hope you are fine there, tell me do you live alone as i come are we doing to meet your father what about Nina please let me know so that i know , My Sweetheart did you know my Mom called me yesterday being sunday was asking me on phone [David what what about the girl you said you want to marry i want my son to always listen to me when ever i am mean],
i was telling her that i will give her your phone number so that she call you and hear your voice because that is only way she will believe me that i am serious to marry,

My Mother worries me to get married , so please try all you can , i believe if she call you on phone and talk to you she will know that i am saying truth to her, so please i have heard all you said about Avril i also like and i am friendly and closer to her but the husband is more friendly to me than her any way i believe that with time we will be use to our self ok, so tell me some things how is toronto use to be,

My sweetheart, today i am just geting ready to work because i am even tired of here here because each time i finish working here very poor salary and it tired me, the people of this country and the place i work is muslem and all of then dont support to pay me well simple because i am not a muslem , so please do what you can for me to come over there and stay with my Dear wife, i imagine the day i will be with you to make love with you full , i am waiting for the date to come soon i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon,
ThanksLovely David

Hello Lovely Man Husband: Sorry I sends you Avril's email by mistake, I am still learning about this email system and computers are very confusing to me sometimes.

My love, you keeps telling me about your mom. You never mention your dad. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

David, I has something important to discuss with you regards to phone. I am scarred to tell you because I dont think you will be believes me. I am missing you and I wish I could hear you says my name one million times. I thing about you always my love. How is the work search going? Are you still working with the museum ? Do not be discouraged love, and keep trying, soon you can be hear in Canada with me and money worries will be finished. have a lovely day ok. Love Wife Anne

So clearly our lad is getting confused. We have Anne, Avril, Anne's sister Nina, and Chad all emailing him. We need our lawyer !! Help us get Davey to Canada

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep clocked it on receipt, nothing on translation. I think he is gulp sharing our private mails!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ well you know what that means... lad pain a comin'

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dave has become very persistent in wanting to talk to Anne on the phone:

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart,
How are you doing today, i am very happy and grad to hear from you soon, well i am happing all night dreaming about you and how i will come to canada, the major thing with me is that i dont have job here now the company have told us that is next 3 month there will be work so i walk about 2 cities where i am searching for job even if when i will come is with papers is ready i can drop the job but still yet i did not see,

My love and my wife, i want to have this phone from you so that i can hear your voice, tell me why are you hiding to give me this phone number, is any thing dont you have canada number to deal it with me, i want to know why you delay to give me your phone number upon or stage now in marriage, i am waiting to receive that from you try all you can to understand me send me that phone number i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon,
Thanks Yours Lovely David

Since I'm not female, I have only 2 options:

1. recruit one of our lovely female baiters to wind him up (I'm open to offers)

2. Spin a tale as to why Anne won't talk to him.

I went with option 2 for now. Back to Chad and the bromance:

Hey Dave: What's happening dude?? Nice to hear from you. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but Avril's Asian tour just wrapped up and she's heading to Brazil next, So I am making preparations for her return home for 2 weeks. We partied like crazy while she was gone and she'll flip out if she comes home to a messed up house. And you know how nasty that girl can be, but I totally love her. She's totally hot dude, and rich hahaha.

Dave listen man, Anne was at my house tonight and she was crying. She asked me to explain something to you man to man because she is scarred to tell you herself. It's about this whole phone thing. I don't really understand and maybe you wont either, but it's probably because we are man. So, not sure how much Anne has told you about ex boyfriend. After they break up, Bruce was stalking Anne using phone. He would call her at every hour of night and make threats to her for leaving him. He would come to her house and make call then appear in window showing knife. She phones police, but they cannot help because he runs away before they arrive and she has no good proof. Dave, this went on for some months, she became so scared of phone she begins to have anxious attacks. Finally police catch Bruce, but only give him light sentence and he is free, then he begins to terrorize poor Anne again. She wind up in mental hospital for one month. She has been having therapy sessions to overcome fear of phone, and she is getting better, but still cannot use phone. Doctor give her medication to help.

Dave I hope as a man you will understand that woman is weak and easy to scare. Anne tries very hard to overcome this fear of phone but when phone rings, she has severe panic attack. I hope you are decent man and can give Anne a break on this whole phone thing. She will become better someday. She wishes so much to be able to speak with you but just can't. She is afraid you will leave her if you cannot speak to her by phone. So I hope your cool with that and be patience for now. You have my word as man and friend that Anne is for real and really loves you dude.

More news... I talked to my friend and he can set you up with a job as a walmart greeter when you come to Canada. This job is good paying $25 per hour 40 hours per week. Anne tells me you have schooling in business, so job will be perfect for you. So when you get your first paycheck, I expect you to take me out for a nice dinner and drinks and some dancing girls.

Anyways, nice talking to you, half to run now and finish cleaning up before that wild woman of mine gets home. Chad

I'm hoping Davey's chauvinistic side will win out here.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would Avril sending an email to Anne and accidentally copying in our MENSA candidate, telling Anne that if he asks her for a loan of the money to get to Canada she will consider it, help confuse him?

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Let's allow our lawyer to keep him busy first.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ All received! I hope the shyster is nice to him! It would be terrible if things went tragically wrong in Dave's life and he ends up strended with no money in a strangers land. Perish the thought!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so entertaining to watch the two of you bait together! You're like a comedy duo. Laughing You're both doing a great job and I am really enjoying this bait! Thumbs up

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chauvinist pig lad scum Dave replies to Chad.

Quote:
Hello Dear Chad,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me, well i receive your message and i have read and understand it, meanwhile the issue about phone dont sad i did not understand you i did but as a man i have a policy and thinking as a man,

I know Anne through dating site that since then i started contacting to her the very first time i told her i want to see her on video webcam she said why did i want to see her she is busy this and that i keep calm watching her, i ask her phone number she said no is too area to ask her of phone number then i send my phone number to her just to prove to her that i am real, then now again i ask her phone number all this ideal and talk come out, now if what you said is true that she cannot answer call now tell her to come online skype chat with me let me see her face in video webcam,

i know my age today that such one Anne i love her so much and i want to be sure who i am dealing, my parent question me last how i know her and i explain and my father told me have i ever see her on any video conversation i said i said no and my father angry with me that i should know alot of things happen people use pictures of some one to claim and look for some one to cheat in internet that i should see her on video to know if what i see on her picture is same that ,means she is real,

i am talking about real let us be real to our self, i did not doubt you in what you said but i want hee to prove for me her real ok, i am really so much in love to her and i want her to show me her self in viode cam, i have skype name is this [dav1d.uchexx] let her come online video show me her self then i will be sure of her, please i want you to understand me ok i wait to hear from you soon Thanks David

Could the bromance between Chad and Davey be over??

Jeez Dave, don't be shitting the messenger, i was just trying to help out. Maybe you should be explaing nice to Anne instead of being bossy. Plus you didn't even thank me for lining up a job for you. Maybe Avril was right about you. I'm not sure I want to be friends anymore. Chad

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Anne:

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart,
How are you doing today, i am very happy and grad to hear from you soon, well i am happing all night dreaming about you and how i will come to canada, the major thing with me is that i dont have job here now the company have told us that is next 3 month there will be work so i walk about 2 cities where i am searching for job even if when i will come is with papers is ready i can drop the job but still yet i did not see,

My love and my wife, i want to have this phone from you so that i can hear your voice, tell me why are you hiding to give me this phone number, is any thing dont you have canada number to deal it with me, i want to know why you delay to give me your phone number upon or stage now in marriage, i am waiting to receive that from you try all you can to understand me send me that phone number i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon,
Thanks Yours Lovely David

I ignore him for 2 days then send him this email:

Dearest David: Please my love, why you not emails me?? Are you mad with me? David I understands phone is impotent for you, I promise i will try my very hardest to call you or to skype you. OK? Please do not be mad at your lovely wife. Miss you. Lovely wife Anne

Followed by a FB chat request

Quote:
David! Where are you, please be talking to me

Hello... It is morning there. I have waiting up all night for you,
Please wake upI has to get up for work and will have only 5 hours of sleep I cant function this way
David please now
David, now is past 1:00 am in the morning time I has to go to sleepI wish you would get up early to please talk on this urgent matter
You didnt answer email to me either
David you are becoming neglectful husband
Urgent matter
Very Urgent matter!!!!!!!!
Very urgent matter to be discussing to you!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to bed crying
Thank you very much
Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!
!I love you lovely David
Now 4 hours becaue I cant sleep worrying about this urgent matter.
David, listen to me, go read your emai
lOk you listen ok
Good night again!!!!!!!!
I am dissappointed you will not wake up for me.

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today, please you know that here in turkey things is very hard and the life in muslem country is very hard because there are not nice people, i am sorry i did not reply to you yesterday i was busy because i and my africa friends went to where we do daily payment work here My wife it is really hard work when i come back i get tired and i sleep please sorry i did not respond to you, then concerning what i said to you,

Please i want you to try your best to shoe me your self in video webcam in my skype name [david.uche24] i am waiting for you to skype there when you are ready for that just call me on phone number you have my phone number, please i will be happy as you do that for me, i am some one that as i love you now nothing can stop our love and believe i have for you, try all you can to do that i will be waiting for you to call me on phone soon i am really in love to you my Good wife, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon,
Thanks Your Lovely David

My Lovely Husband: Today Chad comes to visit me and he tells me that he has told you all about my condition and past problems with Bruce the stalker. David my lovely, I am sorry I did not tell you this sooner but I am afraid you will leave me. I loves you much and only want to keep you in my life. I continue visits to therapy with doctor and he tells me he can help to cure me of this condition. It is very expensive to visit therapy center but I want to get well again so I can talks to you.

I have some good news for you, yesterday I receives parcel from Avril. Inside is new Sony Ultra Book Vaio laptop and new Sony Xperia Z Ultra phone. She sends me this to help overcome problem and to setup for skype. Sony is big sponsor for Avril, she sends to me no charge. But david, please understands me that I am not quite ready for this big step. I will like to have trial first with you on FacesBook charting with you. Let us come together on the Facesbook and have some good charts first ok. I am busy today visiting and having dinner with my dad but tomorrow I will be free. I will look for you on the facedbook ok. Please be available to have conversations with me ok. Your lovely Anne

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am very happy for you and much exciting you said you have new sony laptop now yes is now you come so that we can have skype talk, i am very happy and grad for that Avril is a nice person some time i did not contact her is because i dont know how i will start thanking her with her husband both of them are so good to you,

Meanwhile i want you to try all you can download skype on your laptop let chat and see our self is what i want please do that , you said let is take step in facebook we have being in facebook but cannot see our self on video try to iunderstand me what i mean i want to see you on video cam we have talk this is how two lovers that are in far distance use to do to become closer to they self, i am waiting looking forward for you to do add me my skype name is [david.uche24] i am waiting for you to add me immediately, moreover i being waiting for you to call me on phone why do you delay and wast time in calling me on phone, is when you do all this i see you on video then i will know that all we are being doing have come to reality,

I am thanking Avril for being so good and kind to you, meanwhile i am also happy for you because the kind love i have for you is great nothing will stop me loving you so all i want is for you to prve to me real and trust you have for me, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon, try all you can to make sure do what i ask you i so much love you thanks Lovely David

Our lad needs to pay attention to what Anne tells him better.

Hello David: I am very happy you are happy, but my lovely David, i don't think you are understanding something. Why do you continue to ask me to call you on phone? Did Chad not explain how I was seriously dramatized by incidents with ex-boyfriend? I tells you I am currently enrolled in therapy to overcome fear. I am willing to proceed with you slowly. Doctor says I must go slowly and not rush or relapping will occur. Why do you continue to insist upon this phone thing and says I delay and waste time. That's not very nice to say to your lovely wife. Please stop asking ok, you are only causing me to have more anxious panic attacks. Plus you are causing me great worries that if I dont speak to you immediately, you will leave me to be alone again. I will speak on phone when I am overcome this issue. This is my promising ok?

I tells you I am trying to set up the skype for contact with you. Chad comes over to help me setup, but now laptop is not working anymore, I has to use old computer until fixed. Tomorrow computer specialist will come to fix laptop.

I don't think you are paying proper attention to things I telling you. You promises me you has trust for me. But all you wants is to prove prove prove. You are not understands me when I tells you I wish for nothing more than to speak to you to become closer in love to you. I am trying, please understands that. I has trust for you, please has trust for me ok. Soon my love, we will be looking at each other on computer as lovers ok. Lovely Anne wife

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avril would like it placed on record that the lying pigdonkey has not contacted her!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Lad lies?? I'm shocked

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, The Chad and Dave bromance is back on:

Jeez Dave, don't be shitting the messenger, i was just trying to help out. Maybe you should be explaing nice to Anne instead of being bossy. Plus you didn't even thank me for lining up a job for you. Maybe Avril was right about you. I'm not sure I want to be friends anymore. Chad

Quote:
Hello Dear Chad,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me, Honest i must tell you that for you and your wife the good help and kind you are given to me is is really great to me, Chad dont be angry to me please i am really sorry for not said any thing concerning that,

Meanwhile you should know that as i am coming up you are going to be my best friend and my nice person, dont say avril was right i am a nice guy when you see me you will all know that, so i am really grad to you for that good job opportunity you have given to me , i am really happy and much exciting for that good you are doing to me, i have you now as my best friend and i have told Anne about that because all my plan is to thank you face as i get over there, she will come to you for that kind effort you are making for me,

i am really happy for you in all this good help , i really apppreciate it now, thanks and may God reward you in 100 fox Thanks David

Dear Dave: Thanks for your reply and your apoligy is accepted by me so now we can continue as best friends. Avril sent Anne a new laptop and I spent some time trying to get it setup, but I kind of messed it up. She called the technical specialist to assist and he will come over Monday evening to help her sort this out.

Dave, I told you about my good friend who is national manager and has job waiting for you here in Canada. He has given me job application (4 pages) for you to complete, he will keep it on his file so he will be ready with job when you get here. Please make sure you fill it out completely to avoid problems so good job will be waiting here for you. I have attarched it to this email for you. Please return it to me as soon as possible ok. Talk to you soon my best friend Dave.

I attach a 4 page job app form from Walmart

Back to Anne:

Quote:
Hello My Beautiful Wife Anne,
How are you doing today, well i am very grad to you as i am replying to you now i am on top of bed replying to you even through out night i am all thinking of you i said when will i be with my wife to make a proper Love with her, Meanwhile i have understood all you said, i ask you to come online set your laptop to chat with me calling me is skype have video call that what i mean you call me by skype video call i due understand what Chad have told me concerning your health,

Meanwhile i want to inform you about this, Chat contact me he send me form to fill and return it back i want you to tell him if he need my name and some information to fill the form let me send my information so that he will use his hand fill it and submit the form for me , i dont have to fill and return to him tell him that is the best thing to do i send my required name and address you can even use your address to fill it and you all know my surename and my full name David nationality Nigeria state Enugu state , so try and give Chad this information to fill the form for me,

My Sweetheart, i am happy for you please all what i want now download skype and try and get me online please i will be happy and much exciting to see your face on video webcam, i wait to hear from you soon Thanks Yours Lovely ,
David

The ultimate in lazy lads... He asks Anne to tell Chad to fill out job app for him. Mad

Dear David: Today brings wonderful news to me, Avril sends me email and tells me she is coming to visit me here in Toronto, Canada. She has 2 weeks of time off before her tour is beginning again.
I am very excited to be seeing her again.

Thanks you for clearing up misunderstanding in regards to phone. I understand now what you are saying. I hope computer man can be repaired new laptop today, I will ask for his help to setup the skype program also.

David, I do not know anything in regards to form Chad sends you. He does not mention this to me. Anyways, off to work now, and when I return home my Avril will be waiting for me. I so excitment!!!!!!!! Thanks Yours Lovely Anne

Oh Avvy.... road trip??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic