SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Don't call me Dave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Will there be cake?

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't ask me, it's your yacht

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Beautiful wife Anne,
today you are happy and i will want you to ever continue being happy in life that is what i expecting from you and i hope when i come over to you we will all be happy everyday, Meanwhile i have told you what Chad ask me for and i really want you to explain better to him,

i have given you my full name and detail give that my name to chad so that he can use it to fill the form that he send to me, please try all you can to setup the skype progamm so that i can chat with you on skype see you on video webcam, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon, when ever i hear from you it make me to feel happy, you look so nice to me , please send me some of your pictures i need your recent pictures, i am looking to hear back from you , Thanks Yours
Lovely David

The lad is persistent about Skype isn't he...
I was playing around with Skype when I accidentally went online Embarassed No problem, no camera or mic attached

Quote:
david: Hello my Sweetheart
david: i am not seeing you now
david: are you there,
david: i am not seeing you
david: are you there
*** Call ended, duration 00:08 ***
Anne: yes, what is happening. it keeps just disconnect
david: yes it be ok just keep on set your webcam very well ok,
david: i really miss you so much
Anne: me too
*** Call ended, duration 00:18 ***
Anne: Hello
david: call me
david uche: call me
Anne: I am try
*** Call ended, duration 00:09 ***
david: it show you are not online now
david: ok keep trying
Anne: it is saying cannot detect cam
david: why
david: sign out and login again
Anne: I am not computer expert
Anne ok
*** Call ended, duration 00:48 ***
Anne: hello
david: ok just sign out and come in again ok
Anne: ok
*** Call ended, duration 00:10 ***
Anne: one minute
Anne: ok
Anne: how long will u wait?
Anne: I have one errand to run important
david: i am here
Anne: I will be on back 1/2 hr
david: i am waiting just sing out and come in ok
david: no let me see you now please
Anne: I have to go away for 1/2 hour
Anne: I will be right back
david: you enter it in invisible i cannot call you because of that
david: just now i call you why i did not see you it just stop
Anne: ok be right back, please wait ok
david: you put it in invisible remove it there let me call you
david: ok
Anne: do not leave ok
Anne: I will return very soon
david: i am here put it on let me call
david: i am here waiting for you
*** Call to david, duration 01:00. ***

45 minutes pass and time to go live with our lad on Skype. How you ask since I'm male? Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujb3Y03bob8&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately, there seems to be some "technical difficulties" with the sound Wink

Transcript of lad frustration:

Quote:
david: can you hear me
david: can you hear me
david: set your cam well
Anne: no
david: your speaker
Anne: can u see me
david: i am not seeing youwell
david: yes but not clear
david: set your cam and speak her
*** Call ended, duration 03:02 ***
david: network is very bad
david: please wait
david: My sweetheart, are you there
*** Missed call from david ***
david: My sweetheart,
*** Call from david ***
david: i am not hearing you
david: set your speaker well ok
david: can you set your seaper so that i can hear you ok,
Anne: hello
david: yes
Anne: im trying dear
david: i said write some thing to me ok
*** Call ended, duration 03:08 ***
david: ok set the speaker weel
*** Missed call from david . ***
david: My sweetheart,
david: network is bad and i cannot hear your voice
david: My Sweetheart , are you there,
david: call me now
david: call me let talk please,
*** Call to david duration 00:07. ***
david: oh my God what is happen
david: call me back ok,
*** Call to david ***
Anne: whats wrong with this stupid thing
*** Call ended, duration 03:35 ***
david: My sweetheart i cant hear you ,
david: try and set yourplay heaad speaker so that i can hear you ok, are you dancing music
david: i did not hear you what you are are saying
*** Missed call from david uche. ***
david: please call me ok,
david: My sweetheart call me please,
Anne: Call to david, no answer.
*** Call from david ***

I point my cam at my cat for a few minutes

Quote:
david: i can see you now
david: stay well let me see you well ok,
david: what is that
david: is this dog
*** Call ended, duration 03:10 ***
*** Call from david ***
david: call me
david: what is that you put on that cam
david: is that dog or what
*** Call from david ***
david: My sweetheart please call me,
Anne: This is not working so good
david: really
david: what is that you keep there is that dog or what
Anne: My kitty
david: what is kitty
Anne: I has to go...Avril is here
david: My sweetheart i am not seeing you
david: wow but why she dont see me did she see me
david: please i will like to see Avril
david: please show me Avril
Anne: she say no
david: you said she is there
Anne: hi kitty
david: i said Avril
Anne: she doesnt want to talk you
david: i said i want to see Avril
david: are you there i ask you to show me Avril and you show me cat
Anne: Ok bye have to go
david: why she dont want to talk to me
Anne: see you tomorrow ok
david: where is she now
Anne: love you
david: My sweetheart
Anne: Same time ok
david: i kiss yiu
Anne: kissessssssssss
david: ok try because i will be online waiting for you ok,
Anne: ok same time ok
david: why Avril did not want to see me
Anne: ask her I dont know
david: ok Love you
Anne: big kissseeessss
david: wow she is My friend
david: ok Chad is my best friend now
Anne: he is cool guy
david: i am telling you very nice person,
Anne: thanks you...you too my loveley david
david: thanks My Sweetheart Anne
Anne: bye bye
david: kiss you i am very happy to see you and to be in good chat with you
duration 1:00:01

Part 2
I'm sensing some frustration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aeyVZW1bbU&feature=youtu.be

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice chat, made him frustrated!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen [email protected]
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had me at the Youtube link!

Weasey I love Anne! I would fight David, the cad and the bounder for her!

Avril said he is a Pigdonkey,the bad mannered scumbucket, eating on cam!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My favorite line was:

Quote:
i ask you to show me Avril and you show me cat

I had to leave the room because I couldn't contain my laughter. Laughing

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after our lovely skype encounter, Anne sends Davey an email with pic attached:

Oh David I am so excited that we had chat on skype tonight. I am looking forward to more. Chad fixes sound problem. He says mic volume to low. I attach pic for tonight me , Chad and Avril are having party. Your lovely Anne

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart Anne,
wow that is really sweet and nice picture, i am not happy you people leave me here and i am alone here every day you Avril is rocking over there and i am alone here, Meanwhile i am happy for the chat conversation but i did not enjoy it well because i cannot hear you talking to me, tonight same time i will be online please try all you can to set it well so that i can hear from you ok,

My Sweet Wife tell me reason Avril did not want to see me or talk to me, tell her that she is my friend let her stop being angry to me ok, i will wait today to hear from you as you come online i have some things to talk to you ok i am very happy and grad to hear from you soon Thanks Lovely David

Poor whining lad, all alone in scam town Crying or Very sad

Hello my lovely David: I am sorry I cannot be on the skype with you this night but Avril has arranged a trip for us. We are leaving tonight. She is taking me to Mexico for trip before she returns to tour.
I will be retuning in a few days. Miss you my lovely David. Your lovely wife Anne

I thought Avril might like to send this to Dave after we get back from rockin' Mexico

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pigdonkey has not bothered replying to Avril's email from weeks ago! THAT is why she willnae talk to the silly sausage!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because, the well-know Canadian shyster, Ch3tham, has been commissioned to assist in the wedding preparations.

Quote:

Please be advised that I am contacting you at the request of my long standing client, Ms. Avril Lavigne, who has requested my assistance in facilitating certain matter regarding the planned marriage of yourself and Ms. xxxx. I further understand from Ms xxxx that you are neither a citizen or resident of Canada.

I have been asked to prepare a number of documents that will need to be finalized and signed prior to your union with Ms.xxxxx. These included a Prenuptial Agreement and schedule of assets. I will also need to prepare documents for you to apply for Permanent Resident status within Canada. As you are not yet married, the spousal sponsorship exception will not apply.

This will require information. Please supply your full name and address and any identity number you may possess. It would also be helpful if you can identify any forms of work that you may be qualified to perform: Canada encourages immigration for skilled workers. I will begin on the Prenuptial agreement upon receipt. I have notified Ms. xxxx that this information is necessary as well.

Skilled labor? Nah.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think he may have his high skills major in lad cafe.

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing , Honestly i waited for you long and i did not see you online ok as you people are in tour now anyway i pray for God protection My God will quard you save you in Jesus name, please as you come back try all you can to chat me in online skype so that we have talk there ok,

My Sweet Wife i really like the picture you send me you and avril as you come back try all to send me more pictures , you guys left Chad alone in the house any if i am there then both of us can also be together as our wife all left and leave us home, i am waiting let me know as you come back soon i am waiting to hear from you soon thanks Yours Lovely David

Almost 3 months in, and finally... the money shot

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart ,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me today, Honestly i have being waiting looking forward to hear from you since all this while, meanwhile i am not really happy because of how things is for me now, i am feeling shame to tell you all this since over month and now, you know i lost my job since over 2 months now that is why i wanted to go to bulgaria then to look for job,

My Sweetheart, my landlord of my house keep on disturbing me and even because of this i went to another city to do some labour job 2 days labour job and what i get from it is what i use and pay my light bill water bill which is the smallest one and the house rent i have not done any thing over it, the landlord keep on coming to disturbe me because of the house rent and i dont want to tell any body this because i am feeling shame how it happen i never being in this kind of shame befor i dont have mouth to tel any one this because i dont really know,

My Sweetheart Anne please i dont want you to feel any bad in telling you this, since over 2 days now i am in door thinking of what to do it just come to my mind to remind you this because i dont have any one closer to me except you and i feel shame i telling you this, please can you help me in 200 dollars just to pay for the rent and i will have least in my heart because this keep on warried me to my heart, please i have think and i dont know what to do, i have explain to you that this county turkey is too hard and difficult so i will wait to hear from you,

Moreover the lawyer contact me demanding for my information and id number so i said i must remind you befor i can give him my information, tell me what i will do befor i respond to him, now how did the lawyer get to know my that my name is Mr who teach him that my name is for very first time she contact to me how did he know my name is is my surname, i will be interested to know about that , i am really grad to you in every being good wife to me and i will all love you and have you as my wife, i am not happy because i am lonely here i want to come there soon to be with my wife , i really love you with all my heart Thanks Your Lovely David

Too bad Anne and Avril are off on vacation, in the meantime Chad will keep him busy...

Dave meets Chad on a Skype call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GorsH7RxvH0&feature=youtu.be

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dave is living this! Your baiting is spectacular, He will believe anything now!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So while Anne and Avril are off partying in Mexico. Chad has been keeping Dave occupied:

Dave Friend:
Well you know those girls, especially when money is no object to them. They will be fine. I has to say though, I'm on a tear here. I haven't been sober for 2 days. Stash and a bottle of vodka and I'm good to go.
I skype you ok, I will looks for you online ok.

Dave, please fill our that job application ok, I dont want you to lose this great job because of simple application form ok. Send it soonest ok. Talk to you soonest ok. Chad

Quote:
Hello My Dear Chad,
How are you doing today, well i am really grad to your respond to me i will fill the appplication and submit to you as soon finish what i am doing, meanwhile i send you my phone number equaly expecting yours so that we can talk on phone why is not easy for you to send phone number,

I did send you mind and there is some things that when i need to ask you some question in filling the form i will want to call you on phone to get you immediately, so try to understand me demanding for your phone number this is one of things that i want it, any time i want to hear from you i will do try and call you, i am really happy for you being so kind to me, uptill now Anne have not contact me to know how i am doing , even to ask me how i manage because this country now is very difficult and hard more specialy now they are doing election, for her keeping so long not to contact me is not good thing to me, i believe she will understand me,

The lawyer contact me and i want to get to Anne befor i can respond to the lawyer i have to hear from my wife befor, so as i hear from my Sweetheart Anne then i can respond to the lawyer , My Anne i wait when i heard from her first , i will check you now in skype so that we talk over on skype, i am really happy and grad to you thanks ,
Your Friend David

Poor Davey, everyone is ignoring him Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Hello My Goodfriend Chad,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me, Honestly i was checking you on skype through out this days you did not come online, Meanwhile today i was moving around search for good internet to print the form and fill it but the internet here did not have scanning computer so tomorrow i will try and fill it and send to you,

Moreover i have respond to the lawyer my information he ask me i have send it to him for him to start up the process i i am really missing My Sweet Anne over some days now i have not heard from her,

Even i have send her message more than 5 times she have not respond to me since then so tell me did you hear from Avril i hope they are in good and save over there, are you sure they travel with good people that will care and qurd them well , any way i will wait to hear from you try and come online skype i will wait to talk to you thanks David

Hello Goodfriend Dave: I was just thinking to sends you mail, and when I check you had sent to me. We are beginning to think as one. I was going to ask you if you have heard from Anne as yet. I hears nothing except for news story in Toronto Canada newspaper. The Dammed paparazzi has found her. I sends you newspaper scan ok.

Yes, I was trying to locate you on the skype previously but you were not online, I will try once again tomorrow ok and we can get a hook up ok. I was enjoying our chat together.

This is good news you bring about starting the process with lawyer, I can hardly wait to be meeting you and hanging out with you. Maybe you can teach me about football. OK I will try to find you via the skype tomorrow ok.
Later dude

Dave: Here is newspaper story I scan for you

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pretty pushy!! Now why would he ask the girlfriend for money when he has a mother and brother?? So it is two months since he's worked? He sure is whiney! Maybe he needs to get a roommate? It's like he is puzzled that the landlord is "disturbing" him??hmmm, Yet he "demands" for your phone no. he asks for $ , but will spend money calling on the phone? he complains about his job , oh it's so hard!! At first he was not going to fill out the form for the lawyer , till he heard from Ann?;
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dave did indeed contact the shyster:

Quote:

Hello Sir xxxxxxxxx,
i want to appologies to you for late respond to your message, meanwhile i have read and understood all you wrote to me i am very happy and grad over the kind help to me, well i am thanking Avril and the husband Mr Chad for all being good and kind to me and My Girl Anne,

Moreover i want to thank you for also agree to kind assistance to help me out, now bellow are my information as you requested,

1] Mr David xxx xxxxxx
1.] state of origin enugu state of nigeria
3] resident country turkey
4] address xxxxxxx. visneci sk .no;33 kat;2 istanbul turkey,

this is the need information of me , if any other question you can contact me for another information, i am realy grad to you thanks for your wonderful work to help me out i am thakful to you,
Mr David xxxxxx

Edited to avoid search.

I always wanted to be knighted. I foresee lots of immigration forms ahead!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just one sentence, hardly a word of thanks for Avril. The ungrateful Pigdonkey!

Tighten the noose Mr Shyster!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Anne and Avvy have been prancing around the beaches for 8 days now, does that stop Davey from emailing Anne? Nope

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart ,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me today, Honestly i have being waiting looking forward to hear from you since all this while, meanwhile i am not really happy because of how things is for me now, i am feeling shame to tell you all this since over month and now, you know i lost my job since over 2 months now that is why i wanted to go to bulgaria then to look for job,

My Sweetheart, my landlord of my house keep on disturbing me and even because of this i went to another city to do some labour job 2 days labour job and what i get from it is what i use and pay my light bill water bill which is the smallest one and the house rent i have not done any thing over it, the landlord keep on coming to disturbe me because of the house rent and i dont want to tell any body this because i am feeling shame how it happen i never being in this kind of shame befor i dont have mouth to tel any one this because i dont really know,

My Sweetheart Anne please i dont want you to feel any bad in telling you this, since over 2 days now i am in door thinking of what to do it just come to my mind to remind you this because i dont have any one closer to me except you and i feel shame i telling you this, please can you help me in 200 dollars just to pay for the rent and i will have least in my heart because this keep on warried me to my heart, please i have think and i dont know what to do, i have explain to you that this county turkey is too hard and difficult so i will wait to hear from you,

Moreover the lawyer contact me demanding for my information and id number so i said i must remind you befor i can give him my information, tell me what i will do befor i respond to him, now how did the lawyer get to know my that my name is Mr who teach him that my name is Mr Ugly for very first time she contact to me how did he know my name is Ugly is my surname, i will be interested to know about that , i am really grad to you in every being good wife to me and i will all love you and have you as my wife, i am not happy because i am lonely here i want to come there soon to be with my wife , i really love you with all my heart Thanks Your Lovely David

He seems a bit upset the lawyer knows his name... Uh hello

Quote:
How are you doing today i hope all is fine and nice for you, oh i really miss you so much for a very hard time of me i need to be reading from you so that i can feel happy here , My Sweetheart very nice to tell you this,

Do you know now that Chad is my very good friend now, you leave me for 2 days now but chad is making me happy because i talk with him over 4 hours on skype infact we have a good talk and really feel happy for our self, when i was talking to him on skype he is busy enjoying with his vodka that is really good i like him because i see him as some one that did not have problem in life, he will be my friend ,he even ask me to fill the form that is given to me for the job we discuss about every thing,

Moreover my Sweetheart, remember to read my message concerning what i ask you to do for me, please it is very important to me because my landlord keep disturbing me, i dont have any thing to do now since over some days now i am in door because of the election of this country, moreover i want you to help me let me pay my house reent please dont feel sad because of this, i know all good thing and how kind you are to me please dont feel sad because of this ,i want to inform you too the lawyer contact me, he is demanding for my information and id card please let me know what i will do, because i want to hear from you befor i can respond to the lawyer if i did not hear from you from now till tomorrow i will send my information to him,

My Sweetheart, the picture you send me the one you take with Avril you really look cout very nice my friends all see that and was praising me that my wife is beautiful i feel happy about that so i like that thanks for looking nice for me, ok kiss you love you
Thanks Yours Lovely David

We skyped for 4 hours ??? More like 30 minutes. I guess time flies at the lad cafe.

His best buddy Chad is keeping him busy in the meantime.

Dave's pathetic attempt at filling out the job application, I'd make him do them again, but I'm hoping Capone will keep him busy filling out forms, plus the fact that 3 doc files ballooned to 10 MB for him to download and then upload back to me

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/azcrac/media/Image_zpsfda38bb1.jpg.html

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/azcrac/media/Image0001_zps5256dd22.jpg.html

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/azcrac/media/Image0002_zpsd278d99d.jpg.html

Hello my friend : Sorry I haven't had a chance to email you sooner. I have been busy with Avril's agent. He is mad at me because Avril has disappeared and is not replying to email to her. I tells him to relax, she will be back soon. The dammed paparazzi is at my house also wanting to interview me because Avril was spotted at beaches of Mexico with Anne. They ask me all kinds of questions which I have no answers for. The newspapers will prolably make up there own story anyways. I have tried to contact you with skype a few times but no luck. I will keep trying ok and maybe we will be lucky and be online together soonest and have another nice chat together.

I receive your applications form and give to my friend. He will keep it in his personal file until you come to Canada and are ready for job. Any news from lawyer?

Yesterday I run into Bruce, This is Anne's old ex boyfriend. He asks many questions of Anne but I give him no answers. I just play dummy and says I dont know anything. He's a nasty dude. I dont likes him. Anne is more better with you as husband to care for her. Hope to talk sooner Your friend Chad

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This almost sounds like Davey is going for a money shot with Chad:

Quote:
Hello My Good friend Chad,
How are you doing today, Honestly i have read your message and understood all you said, i keep on waiting to hear from Anne but till now i did not hear from her, even the lawyer i have reply to him and i did not even hear back from the lawyer, and concerning the information i send to him if he have started the process on it,

Moreover you know i dont have any job now in turkey and it keep on paining me because of that you know when some one is jobless things have to be hard for him , and for me i have decided the turkey i am tired of the country now, so i keep on waiting for you on skype, you should know that our time different from each like about 10 hours ahead of you in canada so when you will be online maybe the time of my sleep in midnight, Moreover i really want us to talk because i am alone my friends all gone to bulgaria and i am the ony one staying here alone,

My Good friend Chad please you should help me out on how things will work well i want to be there in canada to meet with my sweetheart Anne i really love her and what is in my heart is to meet with her, so please help me out in way for me to be there soon, i am still waiting for you online skype, i wait to hear from you soon
THanks Yours Friend David

Meanwhile Anne is back from her vacation with Avril:

Hello my husband: I missed you so very much, but Avril and me had such a wonderful time together on our holiday. I spoke with Chad today and he telling me that you guys had time on skype together and have become very good friends now. that's awesome. he is good man and will be good friend for you when you come to Canada Toronto to be with me. I have included some pics from vacation for you, I hope you are licking them. Please reply soonest because I am missing you. Loves Anne

So, I head over to my fakebook page to post more pics of Anne and Avril, and I see a comment left by one of Dave's "lady" friends commenting on his pic. It says "Cute" . I immediately send him another email:

David: I go to the facebook tonight and see you are having contacts with another woman! Who is this Ife0sor0 M0nicify ??? Are you cheatering me?? I go away for short time and you have other woman. Please explain this immediately

Then of course I must comment on fakebook:

Ife0sor0 M0nicify Keep eyes and hands off. This is my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This leads to a little fakebook catfight, she replies to me:

Quote:
ur a very big fool @ Anne Ch0vee. Idiot

Ife0sor0 MOnicify go suck your moms left brest ass clown, do you have trouble finding man? imbecile

Dave replies:

Quote:
How are you today , are you people back from vacation, My love please and please this is the first reply you are given to me after you come back from tour and you question about the girl is just a friend Honestly God know that i am sincerly to you, i will never cheat on you ,let me ask you what will i look on another girl that you dont have,

My Sweetheart, please dont you fear concerning me i dont have any date or relationship to any female but you can even write to the girl to enqure if i have any affair with her, please i dont have date with any one you are ok for me ,i will like you to have trust for me dont doubt me or suspect me when i come over to you we live together you will notice the kind person i am , so please read all my message i send to you down long time ago , i am really need of your help now, i dont have a job now and as thing is to me is very hard for me now,

I want to tell you that all my mind and spirit is on you now to come over there in canada to stay with you, the lawyer contact me and i have given him my information as he requested from me, My Sweetheart you should know that i did not fel happy since long you leave me no respond and no contact to me, you should know that we are life partner now we have to feel each other and care for each other, please try and come to skype so that i can talk to you see my queen the only one that make my heart happy and joy, i wait to hear your respond, Chidi my brother ask me about you and even my mother so tell me my love i wait to hear from you ,

Hello my lovely David: OK, I accepts your explanation, but I tells you I am jealous type. I don't like when woman looks at my man. I have low steam issue because last boyfriend Bruce cheatered me, then became stalker and terrorised me. he caused me so much trouble in my life.

Please say hello to brother Chidi and also to lovely mother. Do you have foto of mom? I would really like to see a pic of her.

What does lawyer say to you. How soon are you coming?? I am very excite and I can't wait to have your hear in Canada Toronto to be with me so we can become husband and wive. I has dreams about you in my bed together. Please tell me how many children we can have? I would like 4, how about you? We will name first man baby David after you the farther.

I will try to skype you when I have chance, I have much work to catch up with after holiday. I has to go back to work this evening for a few more hours as important client is waiting for new video to be finished.
Thanks Your Lovely Wive Anne

Quote:
How are you doing today, Honestly i was all checking you on skype and yahoo to read from you, i am very happy and grad to your respond, Meanwhile i did not know if you read all my message i send to you down in days ago when you travel to vacation,

My Love i have heard all you said i dont even have in mind to look for any girl because you are ok for me. please is very important to me as i am telling you now, i dont have job to manage now because i keep waiting for the lawyer to get me my visa so that i can come over to you soon, the lawyer ask for my information name and address and i have given it to him, even the Chad ask me to fille form and i have fill it and send to him for job he said he got for me,

My Sweetheart, i explain to you in my last message that i want you to help me because my landlord is disturbing me because i have not paid him for house rent since over one month and now, please i want you to send me 200 dollar just to pay my one month house rent please, i have manage to go daily work here to be able to feed well and pay my other bills , please i dont want you to tell any body that i ask you for this, i am very ashame of thing it keep making me to think so much please do that for me please,

My love, i was even waiting for you to send me the pictures you take from the travel did you take any picture in mexico beach with Avril because mostly the picture where you and avril take in mexico beach i will want to see that, i love you with all my heart, please i want to hear from you as i wake up, i will try to send you the picture of mom and as soon as i get it soon , you know that what i am waiting now is the visa from the lawyer you should tell the Avril to talk to the lawyer so that he can get me the visa you all know that i dont have any other thing to do here than to come over there in canada, please i am worried to come and see you soon, i wait to hear from you thanks Lovely David

I wonder what Dave bacon will taste like? If I can't get a piggy from him, you can be sure his WU ordeal will be painful.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Who would look at another woman when they have Anne? Besides Avril would kill him. Stupid Pigdonkey!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Lovely David:
How is mom doing? I hopes you will find time to be sending me picture of her.

David, I am very dissappointed you have asked me for this money. Avril pays already for lawyer and visa for you. How will you come to Canada Toronto if you has no money?
I hopes you can go get job and earn money for plane fair to come and marry me.

In Canada Toronto, man provides for wife, not wife provides for the man. man must by gifts and pay bill while woman stay home to raise family.

I hope you don't plan to come to Canada and just hang out with Chad and drink and party while I, the woman works. I will need think about this. I will ask Avril what she advises, but I am almost sure she will not be very hoppy about this situation.

My David, I am loves you and want us to be togeher, but I don't want no free lancer to party and drink while I go to work hard. OK, so please try best to find some work ok
Say hello to mom for me ok
Lovely Anne

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today, Honestly i receive your message i read it and understand what you have said to me, My Lovely Anne, please what you should understand from me is that you have to trust me as i do trust on you, i want to tell you that i am africa and we never stay without working hard i am not a razy man because i told you the place i am working they company stop and that is why i dont have job now but every day i do daily job to feed my self,

My Sweetheart, i want you to go on google and search the price of istanbul turkey working salary price and you will see is too poor, i work from 10 am till 7,30 pm in that company do you know what i get in the month when you change it in dollars it will be 600 dollars per a mount very poor salary, i have explain to you not to fear about that if i will care for you , we africa our culture is that a man take care of wife , let me tell you dont you know that i am single now is because in africa befor man have to marry he will look him self if he is ready to take care of wife and children because that is responsibilities of man to care for wife and children so it is same we do in africa,

I am not happy for that which you said ,i ask you that let no one heard about this and you now said you will tell Avril for that, why do you want to tell Avril for that, please dont try to do that because as we are getting married we suppose to have things common with us, as husband and wife, you are all that i think all time, please dont tell any body about it because i feel ashame of that, i have told you befor that i am not happy for the salary i receive here and i want as soon as possible to come over there in canada to start up work there,

My Sweetheart, do you know i negociate job in bulgaria i know how much i spend in that searching for job in bulgaria but i stop because all my mind is in canada to come over there, i am not happy for the salary i receive here is very poor and funny to me, so i have business which my friend introduce me to do in bulgaria but just because i finaly want to come to canada that is why i stop every thing so that once my visa come out i can immediately come to canada to meet my Sweetheart,

Please and please send me that 200 dollars i am really need of it, do you know that when i will come to canada you will be the one to ask me no you use to over labour your self in work dont do this stop over labour your self, go and mark this word i am telling you now, now a friend told me that as my wife to be is getting visa for me to come over in canad that i should get resident here that it will help me to travel out from here and even pay for my over stay here i want to do the neccesary things so that when my visa come out nothing will delay me,

Please my Sweetheart, i want you to understand me , try all you can to send me that 200 dollars ok, dont tell Avril any thing about me asking you for 200 dollar ok,you are my wife that some time we will have secrete of our own, ok is it when i have sex with you on bed as my wife and you go and tell Avril no , the normal thing is that we need to have secret of our own as husband and wife, i am really in love to you Anne, if i am not in love to you i will not accept to come and meet you in canada ok, but all my heart and hope is to meet you there i will be there as my visa come out ok,

please and send me that money through western union money trabsfer, information you wil use to send it name , u address bulbul mah visneci sk no;33 kat ;2 istanbul turkey, phone +905373926442 my Sweetheart do that dont fear for my ticket money befor then i think maybe i can get job i will work like a month to get my ticket money, so please try all you can to understand me,i am waiting looking forward to hear from you,

I ignore Dave for a couple days because he's being a little whiner.

Quote:
well i was just thinking of your message what you send to me, meanwhile i want to tell you that now you have to becoming on skype to talk to me the last conversation i was with you i did not heard you talking to me, and i want to tell you that you have to be serious with me, come on skype talk to me because is how serious you are to me that make me happy,

i was chating with Avril when you where on tour to mexico Confused and why is it that some one that is my wife will not bring out time just even 1 hour to talk to your husband, did that sound good to you, after long time you spend to travel with out no respond from you now is when i am sleeping you message me only once in day, i really dont understand you are not giving attention to me, a two lover should be having time and chance for each other, i have ask you now for send me money just to pay my month rent i will never ask you for any money , just try to understand me ok,

I am ready and willing for you all i want is for you , i want you to pay attention to you, i ask you for your phone number and you did not give to me, why all this, some time the way you sound to me just common your phone number you did not give to me, the last i have chat with you on skype i did not even hear you well it look as if set on cam because i did not heard you talking directly to me, why you make things difficult to me, give me much attention because all the day you are busy all day even an hour you dont have it to say hi to me on skype,

Now since i give you my phone i never heard you call me on phone, my friend who has gotten friend from same internet just like i got connected to you the girl have visited him here in turkey and every almost spend 7 hours daily to speak to him on skype, why must my own be different you dont have time it means you are not serious for me, my friend said that they never see you call me on phone or even spend time to chat with me all is message sending message to you all time when we cannot chat and see our self in video cam, i did not get you why all this, i am now in difficult i ask you to send me 200 dollar and you sound to me this way, just because i am in hard time asking you for favour as my wife and you sound this way, i really did not understand why , please try all to give time to me your attention to me matter alot, try all your best send me that money is very important to me i wait to hear from you soon Thanks Lovely David

Davey sounds a bit pissed off at Anne. I think Anne needs to straighten him out

Hello David: I am not very happy reading this email from you. I don't think you are understanding some simple matters hear. First, I am at work all day from 7 am until 7 pm and sometimes longer. Do you expect me to chart with you on skype for hours until 2 am and then wake up and go to work? You know our time is different, I tries to chat with you many times but you are sleeping, You tries to chat with me and I am at work. Don't you undersdtand how this can be difficult? Second, I come to see you in Turkey, but you get angry with me and not believe me, did you forget this matter? And finally, you tells me not to discuss matter with Avril. Avril is my friend from childhood, she is more than friend, she is my family. I discuss everything with her. I tells her everything. You will need to understands this. Avril is closer to me than sister Nina.

About the money you need. Fine, I will send it, but never be demands like this with me, it not good for relationship. I tells you Bruce was demanding and bad boyfriend. I don't want you to be as Bruce was ok.

I have busy life, I cannot be looking for Western Union and making money order, plus I understands it not safe. If you sends me bank info I can set up transfer online so that I can send you money anytime when you need it, because I don't care about money, only love. If you needs more money tells me, do not be ashame ok. If I need money I asks Avril or Chad. They is very generous and never asks questions why I need it. Last year, cat got hit by car and I needs $5000 for operation. Avril gives to me. 2 years ago, I want to buy house , I ask Avril for loan, she insists to pays for whole house.

David, my love, I want to be happy in relationship with you, that is all that matters to me ok

Your Lovely Anne

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for Avril to buy a bigger house as a wedding present!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, guys, this took awhile. Plus half of the Canadian immigration forms don't download. I did send him enough to keep him busy!

My apologies for the delay. I have been involved in a prolonged immigration hearing. The applicant was less than truthful in his application with poor results.We were happily able to obtain residency.

I have attached the two preliminary documents for immigration. Please fill out the forms and sign in the applicable places. then scan and send them back to me. . I will file them with the applicable agency with the fee provided by Ms. Lavigne.

ETA-He gets the forms back to me in two hours! I am going to try and upload them. The really good, long forms from the Immigration website won't download for me. Hmmm.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lawyers don't work weekends Crying or Very sad I have a few forms for you available next business day.

Last night, Dave and Chad had a skype chat. Unfortunately, I messed up and didn't get it recorded. Embarassed Regardless... we are going to replay it almost identically next week (with some fine tuning) and the next installment will get recorded and I will share it. But for now I'll explain what happened...

So David and Chad are doing the skype thing.

There's a loud knocking ...it's Bruce (played by a good friend of mine who is fascinated with the whole baiting concept) the stalker, who's just out of jail trying to find Anne his ex gf.

It was classic...again no video Evil or Very Mad It was probably a good thing in hindsight, if you were there you would understand Cool

So Bruce talked to Dave and basically told him I'm here.. you're there, And I want Anne back.

My friend is 6' 250lbs, a big guy next to me. He played the whole demanding personality perfectly. He had Davey cowering and apologizing. I think Davey said I'm sorry about 50 times in 30 minutes.

Alot of conversation between Bruce and Chad about prison time for stalking, He kept asking Where's Anne? A few fake cell phone interruptions from Avril. With Chad telling Avril that Bruce was over. Avril wanting to come home, Bruce and Avril don't get along.

It ended with Bruce the stalker coming back, after having left once, in a rage and smashing Anne's new cell phone to pieces. Then storming out while Chad is freaking on David over this smashed phone and how Anne AND Avril are going to be freaking out over this. What the hell is Bruce doing here?? Anne is freaked out.

All characters have gone silent for over a day now. And I'm busy RL this weekend Smile

ETA: It was 6:30 PM my time, 2:30 AM his time. We had him online about 30 minutes, Chad told him to wait for 20 or 30 minutes and he would be back online. Chad never came back online.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David will be chitting his scammy little self!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic