SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't call me Dave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had David as my pet for a few weeks now, so thought I'd post our progress so far since others are "courting" him also.

This is the lad that sent pics of his baloney pony to Ewok that I made *ahem* SFW Laughing

The standard:

Hi David... I saw your profile today. You sound very nice to me. Are you interested about starting out a friendship or maybe more? I would like that very much. Please tell me something about yourself. I am 27 and I am single. Never married. I live in Canada. Are you able to show true affection? I will send you a picture if you like. How about you? Do you have a picture? I look forward to your reply

Quote:
Hello Dear Anne,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine, Honestly i am very happy and glad to receive your message today,i am very happy and much exciting to you, yes you ask me if i am interested in starting friendship yes very much interested,

I am David xxxx i am 34 years old single seriousl looking for some one to be my heart my soul , i did not see your picture but this is my i am sending to you now, i live in istanbul turky i am working in one small company here working but i am single and lonely need honest girl who can be sincerl to me love affection , i was born in eastern part of Nigeria i study in school business administration and management course, and i am some one that love to petting my Love one maker her to feel happy but i have not meet a good lover ,

Meanwhile as you receive this message now i want you to kindly respond back to me, do you have skype account this is my skype name david.nwaedu add me on skype so that we can talk on video webcam see our self , making our friendship to stand strong develop our relationship in away we can have a strong love develop love feeling to our self, i need a lady that both of us can love our self have same understanding i believe God will give me my soul mate , i wait looking forward to hear from you soon Thanks David

We chatted on FB awhile, but that stopped after 10 minutes and won't happen anymore, he's such a cling on. Either that or it's true lurve

Quote:
please dont go stay with meplease,
why do you want to go please
oh i am enjoying chating with you
tell me when we meet again ok,
you come back what time
tell me exactly time i should be online to chat with you again

Back to strictly email:

hello david my love: I am so sorry I am writing to you so late, my work is keeping me so busy. Esteban made me work 18 hours yesterday. After a quick dinner I returned to work and did not get home until 3 am. I was exhausted and just put on my pajamas, played with my kitty for a bit, then went to sleep. Again today I must return to work this evening. We are shooting a video that requires night shots. I hope you are not mad at me David because you are the man of my dreams, someone I have been waiting so long for. I was thinking about you all day, and I must confess I even was dreaming of you last night. I dreamed we were walking on a beach holding hands and laughing together. Sigh… Please reply to me as soon as you can and the first chance I can have I will come and find you so we can chat again. NOT Your sweet lover Anne

I send him a couple pics of Ugly Betty

Quote:
Oh my beautiful Anne,
i am so much happy now that i finaly heard from you, because through out yesterday i keep on waiting and looking forward to hear from you, as you are busy at work i understand it well, i am very much happy and much exciting to you in your picture,

You look so nice cut fresh infactShocked i am thanking God that bring us together for this good media, meanwhile you said you dream about us being in beach laughing and holding our self, that is a great dream and it must sure come through i believe it true, well i want to tell you that our coming together will bring good for us and i am really happy for you,

I can understand that you work 18 hours in day that good but please try all to creat chance for us to chat ok, every minute hours of the day i am thinking about you, even i want to use this your picture as my scrim saver in my laptop you are my joy and every thing, please send me more of your pictures ok, and do you still remember to open that skype so that we can be talking through video call, i am very happy God gives some one according to what the person like, God look my heart and see what i like and give you to me, i am really happy for you, please today try all to creat chance to chat with me ok i am very happy for you thanks David

Hi sweetie : Been working 12 hours straight, and maybe a few more before the day is over. On the bright side, my paycheck will be very good this week! Am feeling bad I cant email or chat with, i'm afraid you will leave me to find someone who will pay attention more to your needs. Good news is that we are now editing the video and hopefully soon I can go back to some normal hours. Missing you, hope you are missing me too. Love and kisses, Anne

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Anne,
how are you doing today, i am very glad to receive your message once again, meanwhile i have understand you that you are always busy in the work, we for me i also like to be busy also our work here it does not pay good salary but i am managing untill i get better work that can pay me good salary, Meanwhile you mention some thing i dont like , you said you are afraid if i will leave you and get another person because you are not paying attention to me, NO i will never do such thing because i have made up my mind to have only you,

My Dear Anne, please what i want from you is sincerity and honest love and understanding, as you have busy have good job my intention is how we cam even meet to be together to start our family i have made up mind for you and nothing will stop me loving you, please one more thing please i need your phone number to call you and hear your voice if your office phone give to me so that i can call and ask them i want to speak to , please i want to hear your voice because it will make me to be sure of you, since i know you we have not tolk or even to see our self in face, told you to open skype account so that we can have video call, maybe is because you are busy at work but try to creat chance for us to be in good communication,

I want to promise you that i will never look for another girl because you are ok for me, what so ever i want from woman you are, so send me more of your pictures,tel me the things you like most because i will be making you to feel happy and joy as your husband, i told my friends here that i have find some one to marry and i show them your picture they are all happy every body like you, i am proud of you, please read my message and get back to me soon Thanks
David

David my Love... I am so angry this evening!!!! We had finished video, all editing was done and Mally Mall, he is the singer, was not happy with some parts, so I must do them over. I thought it was a very good production. You know David, some of these guys we make videos for are not big stars until we make the cool video. We can make anybody a popular star with right video editing. We do all the work and they make all the money! Oh Im sorry for telling you all these problems. How is your day going? I hope tomorrow we can chat as the weekend is coming up and I will be able to have free time. Missing you so very much. My Love. Anne

PS I sends you sexy photo, I hopes you are licking it!!

Quote:
Hello My My Sweetheart Anne,
How are you doing today, i receive your message but you did not even mention about what i ask you, what make you not be happy, you should be happy more especial i am in your life now you should all feel happy, meanwhile i ask you about your phone number that i want to hear your voice and you did not mention any thing about that,

My Dear Anne my love and my Sweetheart , i really want to tell you that you have to bring out time to build this relationship to stand strong, i said i need a phone number to hear your voice , let me see you face it is why i ask you to open skype video so that we can see our self on video cam, another is to hear your voice please is very important to me,

I am waiting looking forward to hear that from you, i waited for you long so that we can chat and talk more about our self, i have show you reason that i am serious for us to build this relationship strong and i am expecting same from you , today is weekend and i will wait to hear from you, i ask you about your pictures and you send me only one, in your facebook profile you only have few picture and i need more from you because i need this picture from you, the one you send me sex picture is ok but it does not look like you, the picture you send me now is different from you, this picture is not the same with the one you send to me befor, so i am waiting looking forward to hear from you,
Thanks David

He's very insistent on talking to me and video chatting. Uh sorry... I make the rules here

Dear Dave: Today I sleep in and will be late for work, so I decides since I late anyway I will spent 5 minutes to do email with you. Boss Esteban will be mad, but not cares. My dear dave, I am not understanding what you right??? What do you mean sexy pic is not look like me??? You have to looks again, because that its definately me. Was Halloween costume, maybe cos no glasses and hair change?? I dont know, maybe you are needed some glasses for seeing better. But is me, I promises you.

and also my dearest love Dave...Why are so insist on phone, camera etc. I am busy working woman, I have not time to stop everything and run to store and buy camera for these nonsenses. I has important job. Why is it hard for us to learn to know each with email corasspodents for now??? I am working hard and making big money to haves great happy rich lives with me, my cat and yuou all together, ons vacations, nice house, nice cars. etc etc But I has to work hard now to get to that. If you are looking to always chat and cameras , then you must find another non busy working girl. I was hopes I find dear understanding and patience man with you. maybe I has been wrong?? I wills understands if you want a free girl insteads of me for the porpoises of video chatting etc.

I has to go to work now. Your Love Anne

Minor lad rant in 3...2...1

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Heart Anne,
How are you doing today, well i have receive your message now and understood all you said to me, i want you to understand me propery , i demand for your phone number just to be sure of you because in that site i get you was alot of people that claim to be woman but not in all, i wanted to see you once or talk to you on phone, i have never see a big girl as you are now who did not have phone,

My Dear Anne , only God know how i have taking you but to make this relationship to stand strong prove to me that you are real even i talk to you on phone once i will be ok, i know that you are busy at work but you need to make chance out for me to talk to me, you sound so bad because i demand to see you on video cam for once, i did not expect such word from you, telling me if i should look for another one is that how good word you should be using for me,

I did not expect that word from you and i am not happy for that word you said i should look for another girl why must you say a things like that, more over i demand for your more picture to see you more , tell em some thing that will make me happy, what about the moving and the guys making musician Anne i want to tell you that it is very easy for me to love some one but i hate some one i love to hurt me or break my heart, so i am expecting you to correct that word you said to me ,

i am really thanking God for given me such person like you to be my love, dont call me dave call me lovely name because i am inlove to you, thanks David Your love,

Was that 3 demands in one email?? Time for his first slap

DAVID: Why you sends me such mean words? Why you demands me like I is your pet goat or something? I am very hurt by your mail. I wish to know who you are before I gives up the personal data like phone number. What if you are crazy fool man pretending to me. How do I know this thing for sure? I want to sends some mails to you and find out more and have FULL trust, I am just beginning this and dont need some man who is demands me, maybe you are kind, maybe you are loving me, but it is very to soon to be complete sure. Why you have trouble to understand that. I dont needs to prove nothing. It is you needs to prove to me that you are worthy for me. Internets is full of liers and cheats. How I know this so soon???? I will decide when I'm ready, not for you to decide. Right now I am not sure if I would like to continue with you.

Followed by:

And also...I comes home very excited, expecting to find wonderful email and I read things that cause my hearts to brake.

Dave replies with his tail between his legs:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Anne,
How are you doing this morning i hope you are fine for me, Honestly i receive your message and understood all you said, it is true that we are just beginning now but i can see because i ask for your phone number make you to be angry ok now we can forget about the phone ley continue our communication untill time reach,

Meanwhile i am here if any way you want me to prove my love and trust to you i am ready for that to do it for you, i have accepted you in my facebook a relationship with you all my friends know that i am in relationship with you and we will continue that nothing will stop us, My Lovely Anne dont misunderstand me ok, please tell me how you are doing with your work now have you people finish shouting the film , please dont feel like this you know we are just starting and we need to be in one mind, tell me what you like most and dislikeness , tell me your best colour and things you cherish,

I will want you to forgive me in any why i have said some thing wrong to you, but i want to tell you that i am in love to you nothing can stop us, i am sorry by doing some that that hurt you remember i promise to be honest and never disappoint our self, i want you to just know that i love you, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon,
Thanks David

And another:

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart Anne,
please i want us to be in one mind if any way i have wrong you please forgive and forget ok,tell me some thing, did yyou people still have another film today i am waiting looking forward to hear from you soon, Anne you dont know that i am developing much love on you now,

My friend ask me when will you come and visit me here and i said time shall come , we need to belove to our self, please let me know, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you,, i love you Thanks David

After letting him stew for a couple days, I reply:

Hello david: Although I am still somewhat upset about the things you say, I am able to accepts your apologies and am willing to put this in my behind and be moving forward with our relationship. david, I had relationship with man before who was always demanding from me and I do not like that. I am free woman, I have good salaries and able to decides for myself. The video is completed and my dearest friend Avril (as in Avril Lavigne) Cool is in town and calls me to go out and have some dinner and some fun with her. Do you remember I told you about her? She is good friend. After difficult week at work, it will be good to blow steam and relax. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. My favs colour is definately PINK! I love and cherish music and chocolate,,, and a man who caring and understanding.
Love Anne
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You take good care of my David!

Your box will be hammered by this lad! He subscribes to the "Why use one word when a hundred and forty two words will suffice!" method of communication.

Do not be tardy in your replies to him, I still have a soft spot for him!*

* A fXXXXXg peat bog in Rhodesia!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He has a soft spot for you too, between his legs Embarassed

No worries, I love all my pets equally Wink
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to reading of his love from you, often!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost him after about a week due to his demands. Glad to see you taking care of him.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ignored him since I got his latest emails.

Time for a gentle prod.

Are you saying sorry for the horrible way that you spoke to me?

redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have accepted you in my facebook a relationship with you

Might as well be married then.... Rolling Eyes

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Having seen his todger, his wife is gonna cheat!

Amen!

redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ha! You have a stronger stomach than I do, Ewok. I generally play an easily flustered and offended religious girl, just to avoid such...er...expressions of affection.

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My real life wife, or is it husband actually encourages me! She says it keeps me quiet and stops me Victor Meldrewing when she is watching soap rubbish on the telly!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pretty boring, but I have plans for Davey

Hello david, How are things today? What a night me and Avril had last night, she is so much fun to be hanging out with. David, as I told you, I will always be honest with you and hope for the same from you, While at the club last evening with Avril, my ex-boyfriend shows up, you know the one who was so mean and demanding all the time... He comes to me saying he is sorry and wishes to start relationship over, I tells him I have found someone new and he needs to leave me alone. I tells him to go away. he becomes angry and starts a scene in the club. That was a mistake for him because as I told you Avril is a big star and has bodyguards always with her to give her protection. The bodyguards come to table and escort him away and out the door. It was most awesome. I tells Avril all about you, and she is happy for me, but advises I go slow and careful so not to be hurt again. She is looking out for me so I understands her concern, I tells her you seem to be good man, loving and caring. She is happy for me. I haven't told my sister Nina yet because she is away in military. I will tell her soon. Waiting to here back from you. My always Love Anne

I attach this photo:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Anne,
How are you today, i am over happy because of you understanding me now, Anne what i know is that nothing can divid me and you again, i am so much happy and much exciting to hear from you and you introduce me to Avril i am very happy for that, Meanwhile thank you so much for telling that your ex boyfriend that you dont want him anymore,

My love i want to tell you that here all my friend know about you and in my love i use your picture on top of my bedroom Shocked i have never meet a sweet girl that i am so inlove the way i am to you now,when ever i look your picture i feel so happy on me, i want to tell me father in nigeria that i have find a wife and i know he will be happy to heard that good news, my Mom is evening telling me that i must get wife because i am 34 years old now no wife no child, i am going to give them good news that i have find a wife, please i will pray to God what so ever that will bring problem between me and you God should remove that for us, and i know as i love you is the same you love me too,

I want us to be growing in love and achieving great in love, i am happy and every thing about you gives me joy and happiness, so i am waiting looking forward to hear from you, thanks kiss hugg kiss you love, David
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What on earth does he use to stick that picture up on "top of his bedroom" and it is all very well saying
Quote:
i use your picture on top of my bedroom
What on earth for David?

Actually please don't tell me.

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Heart ,
How are you doing today , i am very happy for you and today i was waiting to hear from you if you have respond to me, i am today fine all waiting to hear from you, Meanwhile i have spoke to my family about you and they all happy wishing me success to final have married to you, please tell me today how is Avril and the film did you people have today film, ok extend my greeting to Avril and every body, i am waiting looking to hear from you soon, i love you with all my heart i look for ward to hear from you,
Thanks Yours, David

Hello David : I'm sad to give you news today. I have to go to Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon to work on a new video. I will be missing you very much during this time my love. I will try very hard to use hotel internets to access email during my time in Philly. Even though I am sad for having to leave, I am also excited to be doing video for Ab and working with Goon TV. I bet these names sound strange. I agree haha, but they will be paying all expenses and a very good salary. If all is well,, I should be returning home to Toronto Saturday.

Sadly, Avril has left, she is touring in the US I dont get to see her to much, but I love the times we spend together. She tells me to email her any news about me and you. Love Anne

Quote:
Hello My sweetheart ,
How are you doing today, i am very happy to hear from you now, you said you are traveling Philadelphia i dont even know where is philadephia please tell me are you going to be save there, because your safety is the most important to me , i am missing you and to hear from you, i will like you to respond to me immediately you get there so that i will know you are save for me,

My Love, since the Avril did not travel with you who did you travel with , i hope you will be save there please try all to stay save please i am worried because of Avril did not travel with you to take care of you, i have heard all you said try to add my brother and i have explain to him about you , so as you get to hotel just try and respond to me so that i will know you are save i am missing you kiss you bye David

Hello my David: Well just checked in to hotel, the view sucks and I'm bored, they dont want to start shooting until 11 pm.
They are charging me $15 per hour to use internets at hotel, what a scam. For the costs of this room it should be free! But oh well, company is paying.

Philadelphia is big scary city, but I have my crew here to keep me save. Thanks for caring. I think I will have some dinner then sleep for a few hours until it is time for work. Talk to you soon. Your lover Anne
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$15 an hour! I would want my porn live for that!

Forgive me.

Amen!

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christs sakes this lad is BORRRRRRRING. I'm only continuing along with him because Ewok is neglecting her wifely duties Confused Poor Davey...

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart,
i am happy no i heard you are save Moreover i am really missing your letter that is why i wanted to hear from you, Meanwhile the price of the internet there is too expensive any way is just a few days you come back,

How i hope now that you people will be getting it done , any way i will be looking to hear from you today to know how you feel, My love just know that every day i am taking a look on your pictures i want to pring one out to pest it on my bed room , yes have you contact my brother i give you his name in facebook, i want you to tell me some about your family you know in normal you have not tell me about your family is your parent alive, did you hear from Avril soon always call her since you said she is good to you keep her because any body that is good to you never forget the person, i wait to hear from you soon Thanks Yours Lovely David

And 3 more emails, all along the lines of I miss you , are you save, I am worried blah blah blah. I was actually away at a conference in RL, so when I dragged my butt out of the bar one night before 3 am I emailed him back

Be home tomorrow night, flight arrives 2:15 pm. Talk soon

Sent from Blackbary 11.2
Property of FUSE Entertainment Group Inc.
This device used for business matters and should not be used for personal entertainment
If you have received this email as personal entertainment you must delete it immediately or face federal prosecution

Quote:
Hello My love, today i keep all waiting for you to write me message i did not heard from you, the last message you wrote me was you are on the way coming back, and you have not tell me if you have come back or not, i really did not understand why you keep silent to me ,

My love, i am all feeling you missing to read your message from you, respond to me, even weekend you use to chat with me i did not heard from you is very thing alrighyt, i really want to hear from you contact me let me be ok now ok i look forward to hear from you,
Thanks Yours Lovely David

Hell david: Our flight was delayed and I just return in 1 hour ago. My pet cat was missing me, so I had to play with my kitty for awhile, now I checks computer and responds. It was a busy trip but much accomplished, am very tired after travel so I will be sleeping early this night. I will post new video to the facebook, please give me your opinion as it is impotent to me. I hope you will like it and please show to your friends also for there opinions. So far it is getting much reponds and good revirews. i really hope you like it. I was thinking of you all week while I was away. I am save at home for now. thanks you for your concerns I hope they will give me some time now without sending to new jobs for awhile, I am getting tired of all this travel. Loves Anne

So then he sends this:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Anne,
how are you doing today i hope you are fine for me, well i am David i am from enugu state of nigeria i study in school business administration and management course in institute of management and technology [i.m.t] enugu, my father and daddy is alive all live in nigeria now,

Confused He sent me this near the beginning of our "relationship" Lad confusion is too much to resist. The next 3 emails he sends me random snips of lad cut and paste from his previous emails.

My dear David: I am confused now, did I say something wrong in the last email? You say to me : Moreover the matter you dont think you will continue with me is not good stop using that word . I did not say this to you since many weeks ago Your Lovely Anne
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In true lad fashion, David back pedals and gives me some lame ass excuse for his cut and paste fiasco:

Quote:
Oh my love i am really happy for you ok, maybe it was the last message i read thinking is the new message you send to me, i keep on looking for your pictures and my friend who visited me today ask me who you and i told him you are my wife to be he said that is food that he pray for us to become one that i have reach up to have a wife,

My love , every body is wishing us well as it must sure come to accomplishment of God, i am happy that God quard you safely untill you come back in peace, please always remember to thanks Avril for me in taking good care of you , i wait to hear from you soon,
Thanks Yours David

Whatever... He's to boring for me to try and make anything of it so I simply reply:

David: Yes I am understanding your confusion, I do become confused at times too, life is just so busy. Did you have a chance to show my new video to any friends or your brother? I would really like to do an independance video from someone who is unknown, do you have anybody you know that is good with music or singing? With my expert video making capabilty, I think I could make someone rich and famous, if I only knew someone who has this talent. Maybe this is just a dream for me, but it would be cool to make. Please reply soon, Loving Anne

If anyone has noticed, I'm trying to get him to send me video of himself. but Daft Dave isn't firing on all cylinders:

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Anne,
How are you doing today, i am very happy and glad to hear from you , Meanwhile the video yes send me that your new video let me see it and moreover i have some friends who make music talent but still in nigeria that will be maybe when i will contact him , i will like to see that your new video how your work look like i wait to see that video,

How are you today i hope you are fine for me, are you in canada or usa, My love for me i will really want to be there so that some one will not take my wife away from me, i am afraid because i am not there with you to take care and to always make you feel nice when you needed me, will you like that tell me about canada how did the country look like,

My love . as we have become one now i need to be with you some time when i wake up in the night i started thinking of you i begining to ask my self if i am with you same time maybe we would be making love in the bed i am just lonely and i really want making feel happy and glad all time, anyway i still thank God by given me a nice one like you, i look forward to hear from you,
Thanks Yours David

He keeps asking me the same shit over and over, and I'm really getting tired of this, time for a slap I believe:

Dear David: Please help me to understand the concerns I am having, I tells you so much about myself already, but you keep asks me questions I have answered already. I hope you are not a man who does not pay attention to the things his wife tells him. Maybe you are stessed out or something. On the other hand I know and remeber all the things you have told me about you. I know you were born in eastern part of Nigeria but are now living in istanbul turky
I know you study in school business administration and management course. I know you do not like the name Dave. You comment on my new video on the facebook, then you asks me to let me see it like you have not seen it before. I know you have a brother. You see, I know all about you but you don't even remember what country I live in. Toronto, Canada by the way. David I needs a man who will devote himself to me and give me the high maintence I need. You really sound like a wonderful man and I love these qualifications that you have, but you will need to pay attention to me and to what I tells you more. Thanks Yours Anne

Quote:
Hello My Beautiful Anne,
The joy of my heart , the air that i brite, the apple of my heart, i am really happy to you having this understanding to me and given me what my heart need from you,i have beging to thank God for given me some one that is my heart desigh, My Sweetheart i know that you live in Toronto Canada i was asking you where you are now because you told me you are from united state and i said let me know exactly if you travel to usa that is why i ask you about that i understand all you told me and i pay attention to all you have introduce to me,

My Lovely Anne what so ever you told me about you is in my mind and my head i have it with m onmy head ok, i said some thing about if you will like me to be there with you because some times it come to my memory since i am not with you there i feel some how like some time if i am with you i can help you out in some other thing we talk together reason together make a good plan for our life and have something to achieve great maybe as we have child tomorrow for them to have a better feature, all this what we need to be together to reason about it, i am some one that is good to care about my wife, it is better for me to come closer to you so that even people will not take you away from me ok,

Moreover i am some one that i dont like to continue staying lonely i need atleast when is evening i and my wife will come together in house to reason together to ask my wife how she is all this is what i want it isnot good for me single and lonely but i still have in mind that God will make you to understand that well,i am some one that like to be petting my love one making her to feel happy A little behind the ears please i like to see her smiling all time, i am very happy God give me some one i love like you, i wait to hear from you , please how is Avril and remember to tell her David ask about her , i believe God will make it one day we will all come together and see our self , i am happy for you,
Thanks David

Wow, if this lad continues this drivel, I'm going to have an brain aneurysm. Time to shift gears I think. He seems to be focused on the fact that Avril Lavigne is my best friend, so I post some links on my farcebook page just to show him exactly how rich and famous she really is.

Hi David: I am confusing everything, maybe I needs a vacation. I am working so long and hard to make these videos. maybe a short trip for relaxing and not worrying about work so much would be good. David I am excited that you have friends that can make music. I would very much like to see some of there work, do you have any videos or photos of them? It would be cool to make a video for them with speicial affects and things. Maybe they will become famous. I sent Avril an email today telling her you and me are still having a good relationship. She replies she is happy for me, she is in Paris France performing this week. I'm going to bed early tonite, I needs rest. Waiting for your replies Love Anne
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Beautiful Anne,
i am really happy to you for all good word you are given to me, my heart appreciate you and every thing concern you, i am very happy and glad to read from you, Good that you have ask Avril about me i am happy for that she is in paris now for deal music nice for that, Moreover you said you are working to have a vacation good for that it just come my mind to tell you that since we are in good in our heart we should be talking about coming together o be one possible we get married soon as time i get over to you,i will tell you as i meet you in person. i am very happy and much exciting to read from you thanks for every thing i love you kiss,
Thanks yours Davi

Quote:
Hello My SweetHeart Anne,
How are you doing today, since over some days i have being waiting to hear from you since where are you now today i keep on waiting to read from you but yet i have not heard from you,

My Dear Love i really did not heard from you , all i want is to hear from you, i am feeling you and respond to me i am missing you ,
Thanks David

That's because you bored me into a coma

Hello david: I have been very busy with my work and have not opportunity for replies or anything else for this matter. I have been missing our wonderful emails to each other. Today I went to boss and said I am leaving for short vacation. He says if I leave I will lose my job. I dont care! This work is to musch stresses for me. many long hours, many days away from home, I am going for vacation!! I adds your brother chidex to my facebook, but he has not accepted requests as yet. I hope all is well with you and you are well and doing well. Tomorrow I will go to agent and book vacation to warm caribeean location. Cold and snow is too much for me in canada. I will let you know when the vacations will begin. Please give my reagrds to your families. Missing you mostly Your Love Anne

Quote:
How are you doing today, i am very happy now that i have heard from you, Meanwhile i have heard for all you said to me you add my brother ok maybe he will accept you later, Moreover you mention about leave your job please i dont want you to loss your job, and remember if they glant you vacation leave why not come here to visit me i am suggesting how we will meet is better,

My Lovely Anne for me i how you are in canada there and will not want you to loss job, you know that you like Avril so much if you loss job what will Avril will not be happy please think well concerning this and try all your best to understand it, i was hoping that maybe we can have talk on how you find way to get me invitation or visa for me to come down to canada there to meet with you, i really want to come and stay with you because i will not want to loss you in my life,

I see the music of Avril you tagg in your facebook really now i have see who is Avril she is a great musician that really fine,always greet her for me and i know you are alway busy in work and just know that if you loss your job how can you get another one is my interest because i even want when i come canada i can get good job there so that me and you will live there and have our family do marry our self and start living as husband and wife, think about this is that is good ideal for us, i am really happy for you, i spoke with my Mom she ask me about the young girl i want to get married to that is you, so every body is happy for you in my family thanks David

Please don't quit your job, how will I ever ask you for money then.

Quote:
Please my Sweetheart, every minute of the hour i am thinking of you because i want you in my life, i am tired of lonely and single i am thanking God for given me some one like you as my love heart, i just get the ideal come to my mind, if i come there it will take alot of process but for you to come is easy and simple, please my Lovely Anne let talk about how to meet because i am really want to see you i dont want any body to take my wife from me please respond to me concerning that, another thing is that i dont want you to loss your job be in good terms with Avril i believe she can help you so much in life she is very popular musician i keep watching her video film in your facebook profile,

Watching videos of your best friend, the huge pop star with $$$ dancing in my pea brain

Dearewst David: Our minds must be working together as one because I had a similar idea. I email Avril last night to tell her of my stesses from work, she replies for me to come to Paris to be with her for a few days. Paris is a short flight to your home in Turkey. I call travel agency and booked a flight to Paris. I am leaving Monday morning to fly to Paris to be with my best girl Avril. I am so excited to be finally meeting you. david, tell me which airport is closest to your home. Travel agent lady says Istanbul Ataturk airport and Sabiha Gokcen airport are best to fly to. What are you advicing. Love Anne

Hello My Lovely Anne,
oh happy is mine and rejoice is mine, today i read your message and i am very happy and glad over your message and i am really glad to you, well the airport close to my house is [Istanbul Ataturk airport] that where you will come i will be in the airport waiting for my Lovely Anne,

My love, i said it that Avril like you and she will help you in live please dont stay away from her always be good to her i know she will help you in life, from paris to here all you need is ticket to get through all the route your passport is visa free to here in turkey and every where in the world, My love today is my happy day i heard you are coming soon to visit me here thank you for that good news,

Quote:
My love , i am really happy over that, yes let me see you face and stay have good mood with you, i said it that the hand of God is upon our relationship and God will make it we get married soon, please extend my greeting to Avril because i said that any one that love you be good to my Lovely Anne i shall be good and greatful to the one as Avril likes you also i am glad for that , i believe one day we all shall meet one a very good day, i am happy for you, please remember to tell me the time your fly will arrive to airport here, and time date every thing i will need to hear it from you soon, i am thanking you for that good news i am hearing from you, thanks your Lovely David

Well now, Davey is actually sounding excited

Hello david: I am happy that your happy. There is a change of plans though. Avril emailed me and told me she is starting her Asian tour and instead of Paris, I will be meeting up with her in Seoul, S Korea for her show on the 19th, She has asked me if I will tour with her for a few days, she is paying for everything. She is so good to me. After Seoul, she is touring China, first Shanghai, then Wuhan. From Wuhan I will take a flight to you in Turkey. My arrival should be on the 25th I am very excited to be meeting up with you. Hopefully you will be there to pick me up at the airport. I will send details as I find out more. My flight from Toronto is booked and I will be leaving here Monday morning. My sister Nina is coming to stay at my house to take care of my kitty. I will say hi to her for you. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Anne
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Avril, Avril, Avril, Avril, Avril!!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's Chad?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Maybe we could double date
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going on vacation in RL, so sister Nina (Ewok) is going to keep David occupied for a week.

Quote:
Hello My SweetHeart Anne,
Honestly all night and day now is happy for my beautiful Anne is coming soon to visit me here, well as the plan of the tour have change please all i want now is for you to send me detail your flight schedule for me to know exactly time and hours you will take off so that i will be in the aiport to pick you from aiport istanbul turkey,

Meanwhile my greeting and to Avril for being so good and kind to you , i have said it that any one that like you sweet Anne i will also be happy and glad to the one, i am very happy for Avril for every help and being kind to you, My love i have mark it that 25th is the day you will be coming to meet me here please as you get your flight schedule send it to me so that i will have every time and hours to be waiting for you in the airport, i am very happy for you, Chidi my brother i talk to him and he said he receive your add in facebook so he is very happy to have you as friend,

Please as your sister Nina is coming to your house in toronto extend my greeting to her, i am all wishing you her good we will all meet together one day, dont forget to greet Avril for me i am happy waiting looking forward to hear from you soon
Thanks Yours lovely David

Hi David: I am ready and packed and will be boarding plane in a few hours, I dont know what the schedule is like, but I will email you as soon as I can with more details. Miss you, See you soon. Nina says hi. Love Anne
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a tad bit too obsessed with Arvil. You can't leave your job because it might upset her? If she's a real friend she'll want your happiness, not caring where you work.

I think by slapping him, he finally believes you're real. Great job and have fun on your RL vacation. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back from vacation and time to turn up the lad confusion... This was waiting in my inbox from Davey sent a couple days ago:

Quote:
since i was born i have not receive this kind of disappointment that i have receive from you, i told my friend that my wife to be is coming to meet me here and every body is waiting to see that my wife to be that week you did not write to me even to untill that 25th i did all i can to hear from you but you did not respond to me,

My love i really cry because of what the situation is like, My love talk to me write to me what happen i am worried to hear from you, please let me know what is going on there, i am really dont know what to say and what i can do but just know that i am not happy, please write to me so that i can all hear from you and know you are ok,
Thanks Lovely David

This morning I replied:

Dearest David: I am afraid that I am in some trouble and I need your help. I was going to surprise you with my arrival after Avril's show in Wuhan China I take plane to Istanbul airport. I am now in Canadian embassy because authorities are not believing my story that I come to this country to visit you. They are detaining me and give me 72 hours to prove you are coming for me. Today they will take me to government building in Konya to wait, Then back to embassy. David PLEASE come to Konya to save me. The street is Mevlana Cd. Please I begs you to come and get me. I email Nina, but she cannot help because she is in Toronto, They not let me using phone except to call embassy and I am only having internet access for short time while at Canadian embassy. I have until Friday until they will deport me back to Canada. Please my love , help me, save me. Anne

A few hours go by and I send him this:

Dearest David: It is around 6:30 pm now and I have returned to the embassy, please David, I am waiting desperately for you to reply.

Then I "accidentally" send him this:

Hey Avril: I'm so sorry to be bothering you but after I left you guys in China, I went to Istanbul to meet that guy I told you about. They are detaining me at the Canadian embassy because they don't believe my story and I really don't have any proof of anything except the emails we have been sending to each other. Oh Avril, I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. Anne

He finally replies and is none too happy:

Quote:
just look at the kind story you form for me feeling that with this you can make it for me to believe you, any way i dont trust that because is not possible to come here with out leting me to know, your story sound to me i dont know that you are like this thank you David

3 minutes later:

Quote:
Hello i dont really know what is happen so you sound to me some thing i dont know, i notice now that you are not what i think you are, i have being exciting that i have a good person but i dont know you are like this, thanks bye

Then 3 minutes after that:

Quote:
see what all you are writing to me that is your message you send to me sounding to me is you that write it to me and i have to respond back to you because is form story you send to me, after all you promis to meet me here just look at the way you treat me, you wrote to me that thank for every thing bye

Is he trying to brush me off?? I don't think so... A huge slap is in order here:

I cannot believe what a mean man you are. First and for about the 10th time, I am from Canada, not USA, you obviously have too many girlfriends on the internets to remember such a simple fact. Second, I did not call you because I wanted to make big surprise for you, if you take the time to read my emails you would have understood that. Also, Are you expert at international immigration? How do you know what will happen to someone trying to enter a country without verified reason. Thank you for showing your true side. I have talked to ambassador here tonight and requested to return home in the morning. Thanks for nothing. At least Avril was willing to do anything to help. You did nothing but call me a liar. I am glad I found this out about you before I met you. What a mistake that would have been. You are repulsive to me

I figured that would be the end of Davey... but we have more fun in store for this lad:

Quote:
Hello My love, i am really confuse now because the mesage you send to me and i get confuse about that, how can you cone to turkey and they detaine you for what, did you listen to what you are telling me, how do you mean it sound real to you, please all i want from you prove to me the truth i am really confuse about all you said to me now,

Meanwhile how can you come to turkey and they detain you, for what and embassy why they did not tell them to call me so that they will know what you are telling them is true, i get confuse about all this, you said some thing all your message did not sound the same to me, i get confuse now and i dont really know what is going on, why are you making me to be in state of confusion upon all the love and every thing you still did not understand that you will have to message me every time,

i am really confuse about all this you make me to be confuse and all you are telling me all is lia because i am not happy for you, that is why i ask you every thing to give me your phone number you refuse and i ask you for me to see you on video cam and you said no it mean no reality in this relationship, if you want us to forder then show me your self in video cam that all i have to say now thanks David

I'm trying to keep emails within his time zone so as to be more... believable, so I"ll wait a few hours and slap him hard again. In the meantime, he may be getting a surprise email from a very famous pop star who happens to be my bff...
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a lot of Confusion. I dissected the Lad's Message and I think I've got something that Right Said Fred could (would) Record:

Quote:
i am really confuse
i get confuse
i am really confuse
i get confuse
i get confuse
why are you making me to be in state of confusion
i am really confuse
you make me to be confuse

I'd Dance to it but that's not saying much....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol I think you confused the lad! Can't wait for Arvil's email! Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic