SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This lady insists....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That my lady seeking love is handsome, we take up the story with Shona politely explaining (Politely for Shona) that she does not give out her email or phone numbers to strangers on line.

From: ShonaTo: selinaegyirDate: 2014-02-08 03:30 PMSubject: RE: hi
I am no dirty pig-whore. I do not give away my private email or tellingbone number to strangers. You must have a minge like a bill-posters bucket. I will pray to the spirit of Tommy Cooper for you, you odious wretch.

Shona

So like an arrow to Shona's heart...

Quote:
From: selinaegyirDate: 2014-02-08 04:38 PMSubject: RE: hi
hello, then you should said that because here site and both are looking for soulmate and you look handsome to me i wish we can know each and see what the future has for me and you, if you don,t just tell me oh lady i don,t like

What does this nonsense mean?

Never mind, Shona is fluent in gibberish.

Do you go to church? Have you ever drank from the furry cup? Do dogs bark in the night? Is mutual fisting on a first date illegal in your village? Who shot J.R? Will you answer all my questions?

I think I love you, you cause a tingle.

Shona.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am quite certain you have chased ALL the lads of FMF. My inbox is mysteriously empty. Except for that one ff that called me ugly. I think I love him/her. He/she won't write back. Cry cry cry cry.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like to call my K7 number and leave a message banging your tiny fists of frustration, my Ginger Dream?

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered why you wouldn't pick up, it's K7. D'oh!
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want someone to love me, agree to marriage before meeting and not mess up W/U transfers. Too much to ask?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Mackerel..... lol!
You two should be locked up in ONE room, each on a computer, and the lads would eventually seek asylum in Kiev Smile

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic