SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

General Willy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/william231
and here:
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81600

Quote:
Hello pretty darling how are you doing today?i hope you are fine?My name is General william caldwell a bonafied and law abiding citizen of united state,Am currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission and i will soon end my mission here that is why i registered on this site to look for a pretty,loving,honest and caring woman to spend the rest of my life with after my service you will like to be the one kindly send your email address to me for further communication.
Best Regards

Quote:

darling thank you for your reply to my message i will like to know you better.Kindly write to me about your family?your work?what you like to do during your leisure time and attach your picture with it.
Happy new relationship.
Best Regards

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.

Well I do like bingo and scrabble. I don't have much family except for Uncle Larry. I do like work as a CNA but I'm home on disability since the accident. It's very boring but I've decided to become a cat breeder. I've successfully placed 11 cats up for adoption and currently have 5 that still live with me.

Tell me all about yourself, I hope you have a very lovely weekend.

Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling and most passionate Roxy,
Good day to you, how are you doing today? hope you are hale and healthy indeed? hope that the atmospheric condition of that place is a bit friendly today? I slept and woke up today with the thought of you in my heart, I was skeptical at first because of the pain I had felt from others but you quickly erased any doubts that I had. You made me feel so comfortable that I know I can talk to you about anything. You have quickly become a very important person in my life and I am anxious to see where this goes.

Darling, can you kindly tell me more about you, your favorite sport, favorite color, favorite food, your likes, dislikes, what you really want in a man that you will be willing to spend the rest of your life with? your favorite music, and all about you. we are getting to know each other deeply darling, please share your mind with me, I will be glad to nurture a happy home with you
Your favorite
William

Quote:
So nice to hear from you today, I am infact hale and healthy.
How about you? Well my favorite song is Happy Birthday. I don't know who wrote it but it lives throughout the generations, don't you think?
How about your favorite song? I hope it isn't country music. I understand they use country music to break terrorists into talking. I saw that
on the tv. Do you watch tv? I watch with my cats. They are pretty smart and I think they understand tv. Except for little gremlin. He always
runs behind the tv to see if the actors hide behind there. I think he must have been oxygen deprived at birth.
I like mac and cheese with tuna and ketchup. How about you? I make it in the microwave. Once I put my phone in there to recharge it.
Do you have a microwave? I hope so.

Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Roxxxy,
Thank you for your letter i really appreciate your love and care.how are you today?i hope you are doing very fine?my favorite music is inspirational music.i really want you to be part of my life and live as husband and wife till the dearth do us and part no more.
Darling kindly send your pictures to me for proper view.
Warm Regards

Quote:
That sounds so sweet, til dearth do us part no more. Are you familiar at all with star wars?
It's a great song.

Anyway, I attached a few of my photos. Do send me some of yours too.
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling and most precious Gift Roxxy,

thanks for your letter, I received it with great passion, and feel deep affectionate, and love in the content, My body respond to stimulus, and Feel the true love in the letter, darling, I read with all heart, and see nothing but true love existing here. I got your pictures, You are indeed cute and pretty. I got it printed and keep it safe in my wallet purse.

I was skeptical at first because of the pain I had felt from others but you quickly erased any doubts that I had. You made me feel so comfortable that I know I can talk to you about anything. You have quickly become a very important person in my life and I am anxious to see where this goes. The first time I heard you say the words, "(I do not know what to call this feeling.) " it was like a load had been taken off my shoulders. I heard them but was scared. I wanted to hear them again and again for the rest of my life from you.

You have opened up new and exciting doors for us that I can't wait to explore with you. When I read your letters, my heart melts and my soul is set on fire with desire to hold you and kiss you. You have become my very best friend and my lover. So, make no mistake, Dear, this is love.
I love you with all my heart and soul, now and forever. Thank you for being you and wanting me.
Darling, I am forever devoted to our relationship together, you are with every touch everything I have ever wanted. Each and every day I sit and wonder just how all of this came about. We were just carrying on with our lives when all of a sudden it happened; we fell helplessly in love with each other.

I still remember the first day you entered my life, I knew right then that there was certainly something special about you, what I didn't completely know yet was that you were the woman who would turn my world inside out. I can't wait until we are able to spend each and every moment together. I can't live without my precious Roxxy.
Your beloved

Quote:
Thank you for your loverly email it is like sand throughout the hour glasses and I'm flicking it to watch it pour all the way to the bottom.
Speaking of bottoms, I wonder sometimes what heartworming experiences we will have in the safety harness. I experienced pain too, but
once the restraints are released, it all seems worth it. I am glad you are comfortable. I use a special pillow sometimes when the roids act up so
I am comfortable too. I'm so comfortable that I've decided to skip the application of the cream I got the other day to shrink those delicate tissues.
I'm glad your soul is set on fire. Sometimes it's nice to know where you belong, oh but you already know this.
I'm going to get the double ply kind today and maybe tomorrow I'll spoil myself with triple! Oh you make me do crazy things for lust, oh yes you do!
I very much enjoy my free association. It reminds me of those people who can look into the future and they just write stuff and don't look at the paper and when
you look at the paper sometimes messages appear. Like sand throughout the hour glasses.

Until tomorrow, I remain restless
for the rest of the days of our lives.

Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My adorable Roxy

thanks for your letter, I really appreciate darling Olivia, I received your letter in happiness and joy, thanks for your concern towards me as well and the full support that you have given in nurturing this blissful relationship, God will surely grant us our heart desire.

I sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment.You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances never reached.I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own.

I know I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time.

My love, you are so far and yet so close. You are many miles and so many moons away and I get lonely just thinking of the distance between us, yet in my heart you are just a beat away. When I feel blue, I picture you with me on a moon-lit night holding hands and planning our great future together. I think of the good times to come when I will be embraced by your love. I will be patient, my love, because I know good things come to those who wait. Until then I will be loving you.

Baby, I am just writing you to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. Baby, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. These miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close. I love you, Baby.I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me very happy and you made my life complete. You gave so much happiness and so much love to my heart ... keep in mind always that whatever happens, "You're my one and only love." I love you with all my heart and soul.
Thank you, my love, for loving me and for giving me a chance to show you how much I love you and how much you mean the world to me
our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me. I long for the day that we can meet face to face. I know it's only been week since we met online, but I feel like I have known you forever.I long for the first time that we make love. I know it will be an experience that we both will enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else.

your love

I shall not point out his error/s
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roxxy, Olivia. Same difference!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those names are sooo close, easy to 'splain away.

Quote:
My sweet willy, I read your email aloud to my cats and they loved it except Gizmo who laughed but what does he know? Silly cat! You are right, we are so far and so close it's like being so so but not not so there it is in all it's glory True love indeed can be so weird, if I were an artist I would color it confused. Do you paint? I don't either. But if I did I would paint you. What color do you like? I hope you like my face when we meet face to face. I will put in new dentures just for you so you can see my smile as you have made me do that lately with your colorful communication.

Sex is good too. It has been a while since my sagging mattress has gotten a good work-out if you know what I mean, LOL. Batteries don't last long, but true love lasts minutes longer depending on the owner of the tool, so that's all good.

Knowing me knowing you, it's the best I can do.

Yours Always
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be pussy jokes posted in 5.....4.........3........2.........

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's hairless!

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Words are not enough!

Please remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnmKwtVN1ns

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's reading:

Quote:
My lovely Roxy,
I received your letter with great passion and really appreciate your love,care, and tenderness. I got your message and laughed indeed for the kind of relationship between you and your cat. what do they know truly? they are cats but at the same time they study human feelings, animals are just like humans, they know when their owner is happy and when sad. remember that your happiness is as well their happiness. when they are happy, you are happy indeed. so do not call them silly..In my free time, I love going to the beach, sitting down there, playing my guitar and feeling happy within my heart...I love to visit the Zoological garden to see different types of animals, I love going to the Museum to see different things of the nature, and I love going to the orphanage home to visit the orphans and the less privilege and donate some amount of money to appreciate God in my life and to support them....I really love you darling and I will always do.
If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! My friends are so jealous! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach just like the ones I had at the Melting Pot 9(?). I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I read from you; you always make me feel needed.

You are a very loving woman in every way and most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you.

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.What a wonderful beginning to a new love! It began just few days -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Reagan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
Your darling
William

He doesn't want me to call my pussy 'silly'. Bastard.
Quote:

Willy my daarling,

Thanks for the lovely email. Everytime you send me a photo of flowers I sneeze. Then I can't breath out of my nose.
I appreciate your comments about my pussy but Gizmo is silly. It is why I love him best.
He's different from the rest and needs my extra special attention, just like you!
I have never been to a museum since they have art works of people who may be naked and I was raised that
seeing nakidity is a bad thing. It makes people fornicate.

You told your friends about me? Oh my! I must be real special indeed! Do you talk to your friends often?
I didn't know you played guitar, I played the triangle at school. I was real bad at it though. They gave me
a plastic one so that I wouldn't ruin the songs. It was fun.

You visit orphans? Oh you must be careful, they have lice. Where do you visit the orphans? I hear you can
take one home to try out in case you want to keep it.

I am real happy you have such feelings for me, I must say that my feelings for you grow by the day.

I think I have feelings of something, what exactly I do not know. You make me want to dance.
We can dance we can dance everybody's taking the chance

Yours,
Roxy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hear you can take one home to try out in case you want to keep it.

That really made me laugh Evil Lol Evil Lol

Quote:
Melting Pot 9

There is a place in Knott's Berry Farm here in California that has a dance club called "Cloud 9" or something like that. It's a "club" where teens go dancing. Maybe that is what he's referring to, since he mentioned being a teenager. I was never allowed to go, my parents were too strict and I was too chicken to lie and say I was going somewhere else and really go there.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RE: Melting Pot 9
Makes sense, I'll let him know I couldn't go due to the parental fear of their daughter fornicating with the heathens.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That was my parents reasoning, little did they know I didn't have to go to Cloud 9, I could make my own Cloud 9. Laughing

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was my parents fear also and they were right. Fortunately I wasn't chicken. Twisted Evil

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fortunately

Evil Lol HUSSY!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, thank you! Wink

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a hale and hearty bait. Why is it I think the Olivia he talked about might be hmmmmm someone else baiting him? Very Happy

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I thought of you immediately when I saw Olivia. It's nice to know he's getting more attention.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: You are my eyes !!!

My darling and beloved Roxxy
What more can I say? you are indeed a bunch of wisdom, I read your letter with full passion,joy,and profound happiness....It really gladdens my heart....I read, read and over again...I couldn't help myself than to be reading it each minutes...you have opened an exciting and marital door for me darling that I can wait any longer than to try all my possible best to see you by next month. My friends knew everything about us, I told them about the goodness that the Lord has done in my life and the adorable gift Roxy given to me as a wife.

I really want to appreciate your care, and tenderness towards me..Yes Love! LOVE!!..LOVE!!!...The power of love...darling, love is in different dimension...we have love,Lust and we have true love....some love are only for eye service, while some are love of assets and properties, but the one that I know is TRUE LOVE.....True love...True Love...True Love....this is the love that Shakespeare talk in Romeo and Juliet....the one that Ronald Reagan talks in his book....eternity love...love that doesn't speak about language bareer, love that doesn't count on anything...true love that doesn't count on religion, tradition,culture, and racism....I know what true love means, I know how heart feels when it is broken or jilted....I know the power of love....all of my life , I have been thinking on where to get this kind of love, i have moved from all nooks and crannies of the world based on my profession, and no true love was found...all is deceit, heartbreak, and lies.

My darling Roxxy, where can I get what my heart really wanted? are you ready to love me till death do us part.? ever since I have been moving around the world, I have not seen who befit my criteria not until I met with you....are you ready to love me from this day forward.. for better for worst, for richer for poorer...in sickness and in Health...to love and to cherish....till death do us part??????????....these questions needs to be answered darling....we met each other and really know deep down inside us that we are destined to be together...I have seen the light that you are the God sent wife to me..

I must confess to you that you are the "ONE"....that my heart really desires....I told you that all I just demand from you is absolute sincerity, trust true love and total commitment, I have started with you with the first sincerity by deleting my profile from that site that we met...I am always a honest man, a lot of things are happening on dating site, many things like adulterous way, fornication and all sort of embarrassment letters from anybody...I hate it, I was only there in search of true love which I have found...I met you and know that the long search has finally ended....darling, to prove the sincerity as well and if truly you want to love me till death do us part, kindly go now as you are reading my medium, and delete your profile from the site, and lets continue the plan for our future and the better nurturing of our relationship.

All I have ever pray for is happiness and Love...Wealth! Merits! Awards! Personality! I have gotten all, but no one among these can be compared with True Love....TRUE LOVE" this is what makes the heart to live long....I really want to grow old in your arms darling...and I am ready to face any challenges just in sake of getting married to you....you have the qualities that a responsible man ever wanted in a good house wife, and mere looking at you, I know deep down in me that you will always make me happy for the rest of my life....I told you that I was born and brought up in a christian family......I know that God has answered our prayer by allowing us and giving us the privilege of meeting with each other...

I was in the church today Sunday to pray for our relationship, and I know that God in his infinite mercy will bless our relationship, and it will lead to a better marriage when the time comes....Roxy!!! my heart belongs to you,,,take good care of it, handle it with care, and you will be loved till the end of your life.....
I really know that soon you will become my wife...
I care...
Your beloved Husband to be

Another pic of flowers was sent, I'll send it back.

Quote:
Willy!
i told you that those dreadful things make me sneeze!
This time I peed myself! I tripped over gizmo attempting to climb out of my chair to change my
granny panties! Don't worry! I'm ok!
But gizmo is very upset and is clawing at me every time I try to email you!
I don't think he likes you very much!
But I do!
Love!
Roxy!

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bloody love Gizmo!

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I am regarding this bait with envious eyes!
It is amazing that you really get by with your freaky stuff, it's always a pleasure to read Smile
Gizmo is so cool; what a scary looking creature!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TRUE LOVE! I'm thinking about the Pink song now. I love how you bring out the best in your lovies

Quote:
Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say,
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face.
There's no one quite like you, you push all my buttons down,
I know life would suck without you.

At the same time I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck.
You're an ******* but I love you, and you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you, so much I think it must be...

True love true love
It must be true love
Nothing else can break my heart like true love
True love, it must be true love
No one else can break my heart like you

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to copy and paste Pink's lyrics to him at some point.
He seems to be warming up to Gizmo.

Quote:
My darling Roxxy,

I am very sorry for the long silence, I was away on a special duty to the northern part of Afghanistan. I just returned from this morning., Thansks for your love care and tenderness towards me, and I want to beleieve that when I arrived, Gizmo will be able to like me more than you do. a very funny cat indeed.

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave that you really love me with all your heart.
You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

From the very first moment I met you online, I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it does everyday. Your picture lights up my entire spirit. Your messages fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day.

From your caring husband.

Quote:

I am so happy you wrote, I feared you had been captured by the Ninja terrorists and been beaten to deaths.
It would make correspondence near impossible if that happened. Thank you for holding back on the sending
of those flowers. It shows me you care. Very.

I had hoped to tell you that Gizmo says Hi. But when I started to read your email to him he started
to lick himself. I wonder why cats lick their balls. Some people say it's because they can. The other cats stayed
awake to listen to me. Then I fed them. They like food. Do you like food? What kind? I'm getting better at
using the microwave. I hope you and Gizmo get along when you
two meat. i think maybe he's a little jealous that I pay more attention to you right now. Poor thing.

You make me feel real good. Like when I have too much whine, my head gets fuzzy and my stomach feels
grumbly. Like that. I miss you!!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling Roxy,
Thank you for your letter i was very happy to receive the kind of letter from you.you also make me feel good and looking forward to our meeting.tell me what your plans are towards our meeting because i can see now that you are the woman of my life.Anytime i receive a letter from you i always happy and thank God for the gift he gave to me.
My darling i want to use this medium to let you know that nothing in this world that will stop me from loving you.
Your husband to be

Quote:

My Person Of Interest,
I am happy to hear from you again.
Gismo would say hi if he could talk.
Well, I think he would say that.

Darling, don't you think we should get to know each other
for at least another week before we make plans to meat?

I hardly know anything about you.
What is your favorite sex position?
What is your favorite color?
Stuff like that.

love you!

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic