SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jeff Cares

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started on fmf and was finally able to get him to email.

Quote:
Hi charming,how are you doing?..am Jeff 55yrs live and work in saint paul,Minnesota new on here and actually just going through some profiles and find yours so nice and impressive and must also let you know that you are looking so sweet,sexy,charming and admirable..you are all men dreams,I have been single and lonely for the past 3yrs now and I intend to find myself a loving,caring,understanding,romantic and soulmate woman to make my new queen for the new awesome Year we moving into...am a cool,loving,hard working,romantic,compassionate,caring,realist,understanding,down to earth and lastly a guy of intergrity you can always count on any day any time..hope reading back from you asap

Quote:
Hi Elise,its really nice reading from you and I must confess that I feel so glad and happy to see your lovely reply messages because I 've been looking forward to your reply and must let you know that am writing you back with smiles on me..honestly I must let you know that you are absolutely nothing but a Diva because you are looking so sweet,sexy,charming,irresistible,captivating and admirable...you all men dreams,sorry to hear about a pretty woman like you being a Widow..so tell me how long have you been into online dating and what exactly are you looking for in your dream man?..as for me am new to online dating and am blessed with one Daughter Susan she's 29yrs she lives and studying a 5yrs Medical course in Florida with Aunt..I like your occupation,I like hard working woman but don't just like seeing a pretty and charming like you stressing..how old are you married son and what's their names?...Elise I think it would be much fun and easier if we could chat,share some cute and sexy pics of each other on Yahoo..so let me have your Yahoo Id so I could add you up on my messenger list the only person I had on the list are my Colleagues..or better still,you can add me up [email protected] look forward to have you on my Yahoo Messenger list as the one and only woman pretty woman I ever came across on here and I would tell Susan about meeting you..hope having you on Messenger asap.Jeff

Quote:
Hi Elisa,how have you been?..I 've really missed chatting with you and must let you know that I 've honestly been having some kinda special feelings and I keep wondering that has been happening to me because we just met...but I got to realize its about having positive impression about that special person doesn't really determine how long they have met or been together...to be Sincere am a man of my heart and my heart keeps telling me that you are the right and special woman for me...Elisa leave your Yahoo Messenger Id on here for me,I will get it and add you on my list so we could chat and get to know lots more interesting things about each other.

Quote:
Hi Elisa,its really nice reading from you this soon and must let you know that your thoughts and feelings has really occupied my mind..honestly speaking,meeting you on here is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life and am willing to Love and Care for you till Eternity because you deserve to be the happiest woman in the world..you all so the very best of Life..just as I said earlier feelings its not about how long we have met or been together..I want to Love and care for you for the rest of my life...it would be much more easier for us to communicate and get intouch with each other if you open and register Yahoo Messenger on your Pc..because I want to get my profile deleted on here and you have to delete yours as well due to some fake ladies and women who message me on here ok..so please register sign up and register Yahoo Messenger on your Pc and we going to delete our profiles on here...you don't necessary have to be on Yahoo Messenger all day to talk,all you have to do is tell me when you be chance to come on for us to talk or we can always chat and communicate By Yahoo Mail to Mail...I want to be honest with you and don't want to share your Love with no other woman..Always thinking about you.Jeff

Quote:
Its alright...so tell me what do you like doing for fun and relaxation,as for me..I like playing Piano for an Angel like and Sing into your pretty Ears,Tennis,go to the beach,restaurant,Gym,Golf and fishing all weekends,also dancing,movies,shopping monthly for fun and listening to cool romantic and inspirational music for fun and relaxations...hope reading back from you asap..ohh less I forget,I told Susan my Daughter about meeting you because the one who recommended this site for me and she's very glad and she said she would like to see your couple of your Pics..but I told her she will soon..what have you been doing today?..hope you haven't been stressing too much,because I hate seeing an Angel like you stressing.Jeff

Quote:
Hi Elisa,its really nice reading from you again and am so glad and happy to hear that you are doing great there,same here....I want you to know that meeting you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life..I want you to know that,am very observant when it comes to meeting new friend or dating someone new and I must confess that you have really transformed my life positively and am willing to spend the rest of my life with you..The Weather is cool here and have been doing nothing much,just went to the beach,movies and went to a nice restaurant to had dinner....Elisa what's your Mom name?...as for me,my Mom name is Elizabeth and she's would like to meet you she's 78yrs old..my Dad passed away over 30yrs back..Its cold here in Florida as well but I will say its pretty fair...hope reading back from you asap..have a great and wonderful Sunday and don't forget to pray for me in Church.Jeff

Quote:
sorry about your name and want you to know that,am not from Minneapolis Elise..I Live,work and own 6 bedrooms Duplex in Saint Paul,Minnesota and I have been here in Florida to see how Aunt and my grown Daughter Susan who is 29yrs and Aunt 68yrs doing and they are both doing great and I 've been with them for 3weeks now...its pretty cold here but am enjoying with my Family Company,how was church today?..as for me,I was in Church with Aunt and Daughter and they were so amazed with the ways I was dancing and rejoicing in the Lord's presence and you were the reason behind it all and am always Thankful for God bringing to you,honestly speaking you are are God Sent ...what's the name of your Mom,mine is Elizabeth and I have told her lots about you and she said she would be so glad and happy to meet you in person..hope reading back from you asap

Quote:
Hi Elise,how was your night?..hope you had a sweet and sound sleep?..as for me,I couldn't sleep all through the night because you were all I had on my mind and want you to know that your Love has really occupied my heart..I 've never been this Crazy in Love,I had an awesome dream overnight and it brought smiles on me I couldn't Believe it was just a dream..I actually find both of us right in the presence of a Priest Blessing our wedding while I Fixe a lovely Diamond in your sexiest finger and everybody was like Wow..I woke up with smiles on me because I can't wait to see that happens soon..I really want to Love,care,adore and always treating you so special because you deserve to be the happiest woman in the world...and i want to be the reason behind each and every beautiful smiles people finds on you henceforth babe...I think it would be nice if we could hookup at Theme Park Restaurant by 3.00pm this Sat for Lunch and I will take you to
Premiere Cinema's to watch lovely couple of interesting Movies while going to have eye Ball to Eye Ball conversations am sure you going to enjoy the time am gonna spend with you and wouldn't want me to Leave...have a great and wonderful day Elise.Jeff

Where is this Theme Park Restaurant at? I'm not familiar with it. If we're going to have a conversation, I think that going to a couple of movies isn't the thing to do. We may not even like each other so I'd rather plan on lunch and see how it goes.

Quote:
Its alright Elise,your wishes will forever be my Command my queen?..Theme Park restaurant is there in Orlando and I think it would be nice for us to have Lunch together with 2 glad cups of fruit Juice,am sure we both going to like each other and find each other so compatible Elise,am also a fun to be with and funny person..what have you been doing today?..as for me taking care of Aunt because she just had Surgery done on her left Led and it cost me over 5000$ for her treatment bills and Meds..so the Surgeon said I should make sure she eat well and take her Meds everyday but Aunt is doing pretty well and fine now..hope reading back from you asap

Quote:
Hi Elise,how was your night?..am sure you gonna had a sound sleep being my queen..I couldn't sleep all through the night,I was just thinking about you and imagining how awesome having you around me would be...Elise I got Email from my Boss that I have to be at work Tomorrow which is Thursday so I would be flying back to my home in Minnesota and will go see my Boss to have a strategic plan for the Contract I would be Traveling for Next week for in Malaysia.Asia but am going try all I could to try all I could to fly to you in Orlando from Minnesota by Sat and would leave by Sunday Evening babe..your Love has really occupied my heart and really want to have the fun and romantic moment with you...Let me have your Cell # Elise can't wait to hear your sexy Angelic Voice on phone babe..hope reading back from you asap.Jeff

Quote:
Hi Elise,its really nice reading from you and i must confess that you mean the whole world to me and i have been thinking of nothing else ever since you came into my life and world but you because you brought so much joy and happiness to my life and make me a Happy man again after Years of loneliness babe..Ohh really,i thought as much as well because i was actually told about Theme Park Restaurant by Mark a friend but i have been in Plaza Restaurant when i visited Orlando then and i did enjoyed their nice and lovely dishes and taste..I have been back to my Home in Mn since Yesterday and was in my Company to have a Conference Meeting with my Boss and Management and i was told i must fly to Asia Tomorrow which is Sat to get to Malaysia by Monday to receive some tools shipped down for me and 6 project Workers going with me at the Seaport Babe....i tried all i could to convince Boss that i have somewhere important to be on Sat but he insist i must catch up my flight Tomorrow....Elise i will keep getting in touch with you by sending Mails even while i would be there for the well paying Contract,I love you with all my heart and will never stop Loving you and Promise you that no other woman can ever take you place in my heart because you already own the most special place deep down my heart...i have been told i could still get my State line activated when i got there so don't worry i will keep texting and calling sweetie.Jeff

After five days of silence, he's back. Funnily enough, his IP has remained the same. Laughing

Quote:
Good morning Elise,how have you been?..missed you so so much...am sorry i 've been very busy since i got here in Malaysia on Monday i was at the Seaport to cleared the Tools my Company shipped down here for me and 6 employees and we Commence working on the Roads Constructions here..i want you to know that you mean the whole world to me and i have been having sleepless night missing and thinking about you all day all night..Have Blessed and lovely Weds.Jeff

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a 6 bedroom duplex? Shocked Why? Just why?

I can see that he called you by the wrong name Laughing Don't you love it when they tell you to delete your profile?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he mentioned the duplex, I started hearing the theme from Deliverance. Laughing

The excuses they give for wanting you to close your account is always the same...but I'm sure they mean well... puke

Quote:
Hi Elise,Good Morning..how was your nite?..am sure you definitely gonna had a sound sleep been my queen...i want you to know that i have been missing and thinking about you all day here and i have told my employees lots about you and they all said they would love to meet you in person some day and i promise am going to fly you down here to meet them when am done and get Contract accomplished in 4weeks babe...i can't wait to get paid and fly straight to you from here to have some fun and romantic moment with you there in Florida...am going to text you with my states Phone # in 20mins getting my phone Charge for now...Love you with all my heart and will never stop loving you sweetie.

Quote:
Hi Elise,don't bother yourself of calling my states line because it wouldn't get through..it was just activated for me here to text can't use it to Call out or receive calls here in Asia but Mr.Johnson who's the person incharge of the Contract am here for gave me a line and said its a Global number that it can be use anywhere in the world..am going to call you with the Phone # later today ok...have a lovely Thursday and don't forget to always take good care of yourself for me babe.

Still no phone call - gave him my k7 number...

That's not a problem. If it's more convenient for you, we can continue our conversations here on email. We'll have plenty of time to talk to each other when you come home to me.

Quote:
Hi Elise,its really nice reading from you again and want you to know that i 've been looking forward to your mail back and am feeling so glad and happy you doing great there and can't wait meeting you soon for us to have lots of fun and romantic moment together and take you to lots of nice and beautiful places and also present you to the world as my queen because you mean the whole world to me and make my life so meaningful to me since you came in...i have been Texting you on phone with my States but you not replying my Txt babe..What did you had for Break Fast Love?...hope to see you text back asap sweetie

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How wonderful to hear from you so soon. How is your aunt and daughter doing?

I had a very quick breakfast this morning - just a cup of tea and a croissant with jelly. I had to go over some papers and really wanted to get in the office early to finish them. I hate to admit it, but I have one of those old flip style phones and I don't think I can get texts on them. I know that I should get one of those new fangled phones but I just hate the thought of learning them. Besides, I can't be texting when I'm supposed to be working.

How is your day going?

Three responses in an hour...guess he's trying to speed this up a bit.

Quote:
Hi Elise,Yeah you really have to be hearing from me Daily and often if not because Contact and Projects just commences and i have to be with my Employees for Thorough Supervision but never the less still going to keep intouch with you because you mean the whole world to me and i noticed each and everything time i get on here to Message you i always feel so good and wouldn't even feel stress at all,even while i know am going through stress running around making sure projects are perfectly done here and everything get in proper shape and order...I love you with all my heart and want you to know that..my life transformed positively the day you came into my world and Life would be so meaningless to me without you but you came into my life and make everything about me going so well and smoothly...hows Jelly doing now,hope better my love...i want you to know that you are always on my mind and your true Love has really occupied me...can't wait to be with you soon to give you some nice and special treats...Love you

Quote:
Hi Elise,Yeah i actually aught to be on here all morning and night sending you emails but its because projects just commences here and i have to be with my employees for thorough Supervision all day that's why i haven't been chanced and able to get on often to send you mails but i promise will from next week...

Quote:
Hi Elise,its nice reading from you this soon as well and i want you to know that Projects just commence here and have to be with my employees for thorough Supervision of Grading up of the Roads befor we start Tilling...i want you to know that you mean the whole world to me and i can't wait to get the Projects commission in 4weeks and get paid $450,000 to come over and start a new life with you and take you all around the world for lots fun and special treats..Aunt and daughter are doing great and i have told them lots about you and they both said they can't wait to meet you in person soon...hows Jelly doing now?..hope better and sound befor i get back in the states...babe i really don't like seeing my queen stressing,so take your time to have some relaxations all weekends after stressing at work week days to get your body off stress and i have been thinking you going to stop working when i got paid and we both together and find each other a great matches and compatible..because am willing to start up my personal business which i think we could both Manage and Live happily together and forever...Love you and pls take good care of yourself for me and relax well its weekend.jeff

It sounds like you'll be really busy over there. I do hope that the contract goes well for you. It's funny that you mention it, but I've been thinking about retiring a lot lately. My youngest son has been working at the stores and is really doing well with learning the business and I think it would be nice to be able to hand the business over to him to run. That way, I can relax and do some traveling while I'm still able to. How does that sound?

"hows Jelly doing now?..hope better and sound befor i get back in the states..." Who's Jelly???

Well, color me dumb!! Looking this over before I post it, I think I know who "Jelly" is...

just a cup of tea and a croissant with jelly.

Shocked

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Elise,i want you to know that i 've been busy working all day with employees here all day in the Company and i got back to my Motel apartment all night so tired and wouldn't know when i usually fell asleep after taking a cool shower but i want you to know that you are always on my mind because your Love has really occupied me and can't do without missing,thinking and imagining having you around me all night...honestly Elise you have always been the last thing i usually had on my mind all through the night and the first thing that usually comes to me my mind all morning...my heart is already with you and i can't wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with no other woman but you...its nice to know that you plan to get retired soon and glad to hear you have a Smart and Competent Son,i think it would be nice if we could make my Computer and Laptop Business a Family business because i intend and plan to enlarge my Store when i got to the states in less than 3weeks and going to be paid $450,000 for the Contract am here for and am willing to share my heart,love,wealth,body,soul and everything with you babe...thought you said your son not feeling well for now and hes name is jelly?..never mind,.. Good Morning sweetie...have a lovely day and don't forget to always take care of yourself for me babe.Jeff

thought you said your son not feeling well for now and hes name is jelly? Shocked

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This cad is cheating on you, CS!

He sent Shona a rather boring questionnaire earlier!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard!! Do you have a son named Jelly??? Laughing

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CoffinDodger!

I beg your forgiveness. I mixed up those that care! The tedious worm that sullied my box today is this miner of precious metal!

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/nickcares

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do so love reading their profiles: "I'm an origin of America in knoxville,T.N."

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love the fact he is a precious metal miner boss!

I am just waiting to get my Paul McCartney/Heather Mills one legged gold digger joke in!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I bet that's a real knee slapper er I mean oh never mind.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Evil Lol OP, that wasn't nice! I love it! Evil Lol

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Elise,how are you doing?..how was your night?...hope you had a sweet,sound and splendid nite sleep sweetie...i love you so much and can't wait to get this contract commission in less than 2weeks and get paid 450,000$ to be with you and start a new life with you and take you around the world for some special treats and some romantic moment together with you...Good morning babe,hope reading back from you asap

It's nice to hear from you. Wow, less than two weeks? It sounds like the 6 weeks that you had predicted has been cut in half. I bet you'll be glad to get the job finished. Have you had a chance to relax and do any sightseeing?

Things have been going well here. I have an architect at the house now and am working with him to redo a few rooms. They haven't been done since I moved into the house many years ago so they really need it! The preliminary estimate is close to 150,000$, which is expensive but will be worth it, for sure.

Quote:
Hi Love,Good Morning...its really nice reading back from you so soon as well and want you to know that i 've been missing and thinking about you all day all night..thats why i have to be here all morning to send you my Good morning messages and express my feelings to you because no woman has never makes me felt the ways i 've been feeling about you since you came into my world..I 've been working so hard all day with my 6 employees to ensure i get this projects Commission asap and be with you because my heart is already there with you..am going to be with you Maximum time of 2weeks babe and am going to be giving you lots of special treats and take you down to places like Paris in France,Italy for shopping and lastly Ocean City in New Jersey for some fun and romantic moment and its going to be just you and i sweetie..i can't wait to get paid $450,000 in 2weeks and am going to be paying my 6 employees 15,000$ each and would be flying to you from here...Give me the name of the nearest airport to you,address,states,city and zip code my Love because i would be booking my flight straight to you...Babe if you didn't worth up to $150,000 just wait for me ok...am going to give you $50,000 for whatsoever you feel like you using it for...Yes i have been to almost every nice and beautiful places here Beaches,Clubs,Movies,Bars,restaurants and some other lovely places for sightseeing babe...I Love you with all my heart and willing to see us get married and Start up my personal business together which is Computer and Laptops Business am going to find a good location and open a Big Store for the business...wish you have a lovely day.Jeff

I'm sorry that I haven't written sooner but our lines here have been up and down for the past few days. It's really strange but I'm hoping that they have them fixed now.

They have started the renovations on the rooms that I wanted in the house. They still have a lot of work to do but I think it'll turn out really nice. It's definitely worth the $150,000 it's going to cost me. I think that'll be the last money I'll have to spend on the house.

That's great that you've been able to go sightseeing while you're there. As far as the airport nearest to me, I've already given you the info before so you should still have it.

That's great that you want to start a business. There's quite a number of computer and laptop businesses, so I hope you can compete with them.

Well, I have to get back to work so that I can get a few things done today.

He went quiet for a time then decided it was time to spring the trap.

Quote:
Hi Elise,Good morning..how was your night?..am sure you definitely gonna had a sweet,sound and splendid night sleep being my Angel and must let you know that i feel so glad and happy reading from you and am actually writing you back with smiles on me right now..Its nice to know you 've started the Renovations in the House and i was still hoping you will have to wait for me till i got Contract and Projects Commissioned and get paid next Weds and i would be paid $450,000 which is my Payment deal and am going to be booking my flight to Orlando Airport because my Heart is already with you and i can't do without thinking about you all day all night...And i have been thinking if you going to need my help or support to come up with the 150,000$ cost of the Rooms Renovations in the House..Elise i have been working so hard all day all night with my employees for couple of days now and thats why i haven't been able to come on here to send my Good Morning Emails but to be honest am so glad and happy you doing pretty well and fine there..Sweetie am in a Sad and unhappy mood sending writing you this Email because The Major Machine am Using to do some last touches on all the Well graded and Tilled Roads broke down Yesterday and i went to get an Engineer who's going to get it re-fixed said it would cost me $3,850 and i am left with $2100 and needed $1500 to Balance up the Engineer payment so i could get my employees back to work asap and get this Projects Commission next week and get paid to fly straight to you....I will be so glad if you can Loan me the $1500 i needed to Balance up the $3,850 Engineer payment....here is the info you can send it Via-Western Union

Name:Jeffery Willxxx
State:KL
City:Cheras
zip code:56000

Elise i will really be glad and appreciate if you can do this for me and i promise you not going to regret doing trusting to this for me and i promise going to refund the $1500 to you in double when i got to you next weekend because my Birthday is coming up 15th of March and i have got lots of Plans for us and you will have to think of the special Cool Atmosphere you will like Just You and I to be that Golden Day in my life...hope reading back from you asap and you can Mail me Back the Western Union Info sweetie..I Love you with all my heart and can't wait to be at Orlando Airport Arrival for you to Welcome me with big Kisses and Hugs.Jeff

My night was great and I'm getting a few things done before I take a lunch break. As far as the house renovations, this is something that I've been planning to do for a while. Of course, I have the money to do them or I wouldn't have gone ahead and started it, so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry to hear about your Major Machine breaking. It's always hard when you're so far along in the project to have to deal with something like that. I have no problem sending you the money but I can't use those instant money places. All of those places - Western Union, Money Gram, RIA, Money Pack - those are all triggering investigations into people's accounts by the government. And I really can't afford that. If you can send me bank account information, I'll forward it to my banker and he'll get the transfer started.

I hope that you're not working so hard that you can't take time to relax!

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol The braggart! "I am getting $450,000 in two weeks", "I am going to give you $50,000 to do with whatever you please" blah, blah, blah. What does a man with such means not have the ability to liquidate $1,500? I am sure the engineer would wait 2 weeks for being paid. Doesn't he have someone else who can help him? Instead of begging for money from a potential mate? Red flags for me there...which should be a red flag for a potential victim. Razz

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SBAH, my thoughts exactly! Hubby - the logical thinker of the family - always comes up with something logical to go back to them with. I have to keep telling him that this isn't a logical game, that I have to put myself in a place where I'm besotted with these idiots and ready to do anything to keep them. But I have to do it on an empty stomach... Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hardest part of baiting is to NOT educate the lads on where they don't make sense. I have to sit on my fingers or type out what and where their logic fails. (you see that A LOT in my posts) I do that when I am pissed at someone, I write it out and then rip it up. I then feel better. Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, isn't that the truth? I usually walk away from the computer and go work on one of my aquariums until the urge goes away. If that doesn't work, I go online shopping. Now THAT always makes me feel better!! Very Happy

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink, oink

Quote:
Hi Sweetie,Good morning..how was your night?...hope you had a sweet,sound and splendid night sleep..i want you to know that my heart is already with you and can't wait to get this projects Commission in couple of days and get paid to be with you to give some lots of special treats..take you to Plaza restaurant and Paris in France for shopping and New Jersey for some fun and romantic moment together...i was home all yesterday due to my breaking down Machine couldn't work with my employees and i really can't wait to get this project commission to be with you and having you around my caring arms at all times and treating you so special and with Love,care,respect and adore you Elise...am a foreigner here and don't have a Bank Account here but i had this discussed with my Motel Manager Earlier and he gave me his Account details here..
Account Name: SHASIMA A/P
Account Number: 11454900xxxxxx
Bank Name: RHB BANK BERHAD
Bank Swift Code: RHBBMYKLXXX
Bank Address: No. 134 - 136, Jalan Cerdas,Taman Connaught, Cheras, 56000, Kuala Lumpur

Elise Thanks for been kind enough...so get back to me as soon as your Account manager get the 1500$ transfer into my Motel Manager's account so i will tell me to go help me get it and am going to get intouch with the Engineer to come have my Machine fixed and am going to get back to work and definitely gonna get this projects commissioned by next Thursday and i would be paid $450,000 which is the Contract payment and am going to book my flight straight Orlando Airport and will be so glad and happy to see you welcome me with big Hugs and Kisses at Orlando Airport Arrival next week Sunday...I love you with all my heart and can't wait to be with you treating you so special and making you the happiest woman in the world by having you around my caring arms at all times.jeff

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OINK OINK

Congrats on the new piggy! Again with the $450,000? Seriously, people with that kind of money don't talk about money! Rolling Eyes

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Elise,how have you been?..missed reading from you and wondering why you didn't write me for couple of days now and i have been so worried and anxious about that because i love you with all my heart and really can't wait to be with you soon and always having you around my caring arms..i haven't been able to work for about 5days now due to the breaking down Machine and i need to get it fixed asap so i could get this project commission and get paid and i would be booking my flight straight to you in Orlando Airport sweetie...Elise i promise am not going to let you down or regret the 1500$ you about to Loan me and i promise to refund to you in double..i think your account manager or Banker aught to have gotten the 1500$ transfered into my Motel Managers account by now...I love you with all my heart and look forward to read back from you asap babe.

I have been offline for a few days as I decided to get out of town for the weekend. I love to just pack a bag, get in the car and drive. I take my cameras with me and take photos of whatever I see. I left Friday and came back late last night. I forwarded your mail to my account manager who let me know this afternoon that the money would be transferred. I don't know how long it'll take before it shows up in your managers account. I know that it sometimes takes 3-4 days just for a bank transfer to show up in another account here so please be patient. I may not be online for the new couple of days as I have a friend who just had major heart surgery and I want to take off and spend some time with her in the hospital. It's not looking really good for her - she's had some problems - so I think it's best that I go see her just in case something happens. I wanted to let you know so that you don't worry if you don't hear from me. I'll have my tablet with me and will try to take time to log on and check my mails though.

I hope that you're not too bored with not being able to work and can get your Machine fixed soon and come back home.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Love,its really nice reading from you and must confess that am writing you write back with smiles on my face because i 've been so worried and anxious to know if everything is ok and alright with you for not been able to hear from you for couple of days...I love you with all my heart and want you to know that i have been missing and thinking about you all day all night also can't afford to see anything hurt or harm you...its really nice to know you were out of town for some fun last weekend and i feel so glad and happy you had fun and good time...sorry to hear about your friend who just had a heart Surgery i wish her quick recovery and hope she get back to her normal status of Health soon..Elise you seems to be a very Kind and caring enough to decide to go spend some time with your friend...Babe i really can't wait to get the Machine fixed and get my employees back to work and i get this Projects Commissioned in just a Week and book my flight straight to you and we both going to be around the world for some fun and romantic moment together..i actually want to start a New life with you with the $450,000 am going to be paid soon with this Contract....My Motel Manager ask if you can Mail me the Transfer Confirmation you Account Managers did?..i will be glad if you can get it mail to me asap...I loe you more and can't wait to be with you in some few days babe.Jeff

I'm up bright and early as I'm trying to fix a few issues with my laptop. It looks like I'm going to have to throw it out and get a new one though.

My friend isn't doing too well so I'm going to go back there this weekend. I truly don't know if she'll make it or not so I'm really worried about her.

There is no such thing as a transfer confirmation. I forward the information to my banker and he transfers it. I can see that the money has been taken out of my account so all you can do is wait for it to appear in your motel managers account. I really don't know how long it will take so please be patient.

I hope you have a good day!

Quote:
Hi Sweetie,Good Morning...How was your night?..hope you had a sweet and sound sleep because i Love you with all my heart and i always want to see on your is those pretty Angelic smiles which makes you looking more beautiful babe...i want you to know that,am up with smiles on my face this morning and the reason behind my good morning smile is simply because i have a pretty,beautiful,caring,kind,understanding and trust worthy woman like you in my life and heart and am willing to spend the rest of my life with you and treating you so right and special like a real woman and willing to make you the happiest woman in the world because a woman like you deserves all the very best in Life...You just need to keep praying for your friend and am sure shes going to be fine and back to her normal status of health soon..though am going to be praying as well here with you because you mean the whole world to me and just want to always see you feeling so good and happy at all times...Why is your Laptop acting up babe?..i guess you must have been using it for so long and probably needs to get a new one sweetie...honestly my heart is already with you and i can't wait to be with you soon and having you around my caring arms while you rest your head on my shoulder and we both watching some nice and interesting Movies...I find myself Loving you more and more every blessed day...Am going to tell my Motel Manager just what you told me because your wishes will always be my command babe...can't just wait to get the Engineer get my Machine fixed and get this Projects commission asap to fly to you in Orlando Airport and see you come welcome me at the Arrival and give me a Big Hugs and kisses...Have a great and wonderful Wednesday sweetie.Jeff

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Sweetie,Good Morning...how was your night?...hope you had a sweet,sound and splendid night and want you to know that i 've been so worried and really can't wait to hear you tell me that you are doing pretty fine and well also back to your normal status of health because you mean the whole world to me and i always love to see you feeling so good,happy and smiling at all times...Elise i really need to pay the Engineer to get my Machine fixed and i get my employees back to work so i could get this projects commission in about 12days and book my flight to you and am gonna email you my flight schedule so as for you to know the time am going to be at Orlando Airport arrival and will be so glad and happy to receive a big hugs and kisses from you....Babe email me the Deposit Slip your account manager uses in sending the $1500 into my Motel Manager's account because i 've been bothering and disturbing him to keep calling and intouch with his Bank and he said his Bank ask him to get the Deposit slip uses for the Transfer...I Love you so much and hope you reply me soon with the Deposit slip asap...I love you with all my heart..hope reading back from you asap.Jeff*:-* kiss

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but I'm still on bed rest and feeling pretty poorly. The doctor has given me another medication in hopes that it will help. I'm spending a lot of time in bed resting which I guess is the best thing for me right now.

I did have an email from my banker that the money had been returned although he couldn't tell me why. I've instructed him to put it through again. He did say that the banking system in general is having problems right now with the extreme weather in the US. You know, or perhaps you've just forgotten that there are no such things as deposit slips or transfer slips when you use online banking. Perhaps you can tell your Motel Manager that he should tell his bank that. It has shown up on my account statement as being taken from my account so it's been done. I'm counting on it going through this time.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Quote:
Hi Elise,How have you been?...i want you to know that i Love you with all my heart and have been very worried and anxious to know why i couldn't hear from you for couple of days back...Am so sorry you have been on bed but hope you feeling pretty better now...you mean the whole world to me and never want to see anything hurt or harm you because you deserve to be happiest woman in the world and you need to be in sound health and happy at all times....Baby i want you to know that my Motel Manager said you should rather get it send Via-Western Union since its just 1500$ and you can get it send Via-Western Union online don't have to go to the bank to get that done my love....i really have to get the Machine fixed and get back employees back to work and need to get this project done and commissioned in 2weeks and get paid my $450,000 and am gonna be booking my flight straight to you babe...my heart is already with you and i find myself Loving you more and more all day and my heart want to be with you all night while am gonna be having your head rested on my chest while we fall asleep and i want to be the one that will give you that good morning kisses on your forehead all morning sweetie...hope reading back from you asap and i suggest you ask your account manager to know how many days precisely for my Motel Manager to know when the money will reflect in his account because he said he would be traveling soon...he said he aught to since last week but stayed back because of me so he could help me get the money once he got reflect in his account for me...I love you with all my heart Elise...hope reading back from you asap.Jeff

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi sweetie,Good Morning,how was your night?...hope you had a sweet,sound and feeling much better this beautiful Morning....i want you to know that i 've been missing and thinking about you all day all night and really can't wait to be with you and taking good care of you and treating you so so special at all times because you deserved all the very best in this world...Elise i need to know the exact day and date the money going to reflect in my Motel Manager's account because he would be traveling soon..so you need to ask your Account Manager about that or better still you personally get the money send Via-western union to Jeffery, Cheras,Malaysia,56000 and you can use anything you wishes for the question and answer my love...hope reading back from you asap because i need to get the Machine fixed and get employees back to work to get this projects accomplished in 2weeks and fly straight to you.Jeff

I'm still feeling a bit bad but am hoping that I'll feel good enough to go back to work next week. I guess we'll see how I feel Monday morning.

Jeff, I just got an email from my banker that the money has been returned again. He didn't know any details but could only say that he had been notified that the account you gave me was flagged for "suspicious activity". He said that he wouldn't bother putting it through again as it would only be returned again. I called and asked my banker about using any of those instant money places and he advised against it. He said he would send me some news articles where there were lawsuits pending against several of them, not to mention the news about the NSA, CIA and FBI
accessing people's personal data through them. I really can't risk that happening and having them start digging into my personal and company records. I don't really know what to do - I really do want to help but can only do so if you send me a good bank account. Maybe the company that's going to do the repairs could send their account? I could transfer the money straight to it and they could get the repairs done on your Major Machine.

I wish you a good Friday dear.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Love,Good Morning...Its really nice reading from you and must confess that am writing you with smiles on my face right now just to know that you are feeling much better and ok now...i think must have been going through lots of stress lately and thats why you have been kinda down and feeling sick babe...I want you to know i gave you my Motel Manager's Account and its Legit but never mind....Elice if you truely wants to help and willing to you can send the $1500 Via-Western Union Jeffery Wilxxx....City...Cheras,State..KL...Malaysia..56000..you can use whatsoever you want for the question and answer..My Employees has really been acting funny and upset with me asking me if we working or not and i employed those guys here...I want you to know you can go to any cashing point close to you or Western Union sweetie all you need to tell them is,its your Money and you can send to whoever you wishes....I want you to know i sent $4500 to Mr.Collins while am in the states and Mr.Collins was the one who get me the 6guys working with me here..I sent it to him Via-Western Union and nobody can ask about my business or account at the western union ok...Elise pls send the 1500 to my name and info i attached with this mail am writing you as soon as you can because i need to get employees back to work and get this projects commission in 2weeks and fly to you in Orlando sweetie...Leave me the Western Union Info here once you get it sent to my name so i could get Machine fixed and get back to work sweetie.Jeff

I'm sure your Motel Manager's account is legit but for whatever reason, there's a problem of some sort with activity of the account. That's why the money kept getting returned, my banker told me.

What I said in the last mail was not that Western Union was asking what you were doing with the money. It's that they are being sued for people using it as a money laundering place (among those other instant money places). They are also providing information to the NSA, CIA and FBI. It's those organizations that are looking into people's accounts and business. That is something I don't want nor need. And I'm sure that you understand why, just like you wouldn't want them looking into your business. That's why I asked for the bank account of the company that's going to fix your Machine. I'm sure they have one and would be happy to provide it so that they can get their money and fix your Machine.

So, dear, if you'll ask them to give you the information I'll get the money transferred to them. I can't wait until you come to Orlando to visit!

Oink, oink!

Quote:
Good Morning Elise my Treasure,how have you been?...am glad and happy you getting and feeling much more better now and want you to know that i love you with all my heart because you Love has really occupied me and can't do without missing and thinking about you all day all night because you mean the whole world to me....You came into my life and world it became meaningful...I really appreciate the fact that you willing to help and i must confess that you are the greatest and sweetest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life...The Engineer that wants to Help me Name is Frank Eric...not working in a Company but Self employed just work in a small office himself but i was told his a professional so if you need to send money will be to his Name via-western union as well but i suggest you get it sent to my Aunt Sharon account and she will get it send it to me via-western union....Her acct name is Sharon Dxxxxxxx..Acct No.25xxx... routing No.253xxxx..i have told her lots about you and she said she would like meeting you in person someday....so all you need to do is send into her account for me and she will get it send to me because i never even want to stress you my Love...Am going to tell Aunt About this..i need to get the Major Machine fixed this weekend and get this projects commissioned asap in 2weeks and can't wait meeting you in Orlando and gonna be having lots of fun and romantic moment with you..I love you and will never stop Loving you.Jeff

Quote:
You make me happy just by appearing in my mind. You are my early morning happiness, my happiness manager and the best friend that I have.Your smile makes the world look brighter than before and every little thing that you do makes me fall more in love with you. What was the best thing that happened to me? It is you Elise..You are my sweetest and greatest experiece and i find myself Loving you more and more every day ...all morning and night,I want to make each morning precious for you. Every day I hope to put a lovely smile on your face that stays all day long and reminds you about how much I love you sweetie...You are the woman i really want to see beside me on bed all morning and am gonna be waking you up with a lovely warm good morning kisses on your forehead...Elise i have told Aunt that you will be putting 1500$ in her account for me and shes going to get it sent to me via-western union and shes so anxious to meet you and Aunt name is Sharon...Elise i promise am going to get this Projects Commission in 2weeks and will be with you in Orlando and going to refund your 1500 to you in double because i really appreciate your kindness...you really have to be well and back to your normal health befor i get to you in 2weeks sweetie..I love you.Jeff

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SUEEET!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic