SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beginner Baiter At Work (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jessica_newbs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it started with the obvious...

Quote:
Dear Friend,

My Name is Mrs.Mariam Mohammed,

I will like to invest in your country/company, but I don't know anybody that will help me when I come over there that is my reason of contacting you to know if you will be of assistance to me.

I have $15.5M dollars to invest in a profitable business in your country/company.
The money is right now in a Confidential secured vault. If you you can handle it then let me know so that I shall plan how send my representative to workout modalites.Contact me back if you are interested and send me

your private INFORMATION for further discussion.

1) Your full name
2) Your mobile number
3) Your country origin
4) You r company address
5) Your real age

I waiting to hear from you soon for further information

Best regards,

Mrs.Mariam Mohammed.

...OK, so we're friends. GREAT. I would LOVE that much money so of course I reply straight away.

Quote:
Hi Mariam,
Please send a cheque as soon as possible.
Thanks
Ruth

Nice and easy right? So first, the details of the money...

Quote:
Dear Ruth,

Thank you for your expedient response to my business proposition. I have considered your response, and I believe that with such affirmative response, we would be able to cooperate with each other and attain success.

Now quite considered is the fact that I am not acquainted with you, but my plan was to initiate correspondence with you by email and attain a level of understanding and trust with you, which would enable us work in cooperation. I believe that the establishment of such trust with each other would be the basis of our cooperation and I am sure you agree with me.This fund was Inherited by my Late FATHER A POLITICIAN IN IVORY COAST and the total Amount is(15.5 Million United state Dollars Which is in a vaulT

The investment funds are presently secured in a Vault, therefore I have considered transferring the investment funds into foreign country and investing the funds in the country by any name. We have considered investing the funds in fields like: Real Estate, Automobile Engineering/Manufacturing, Computer Engineering, Plastic and Insulation Manufacturing, and Sea Food export and trading.or which one you think that will be bettter?

Therefore on these investment fields, we would want to get advice and suggestions from you as to which of these fields of investment would be most lucrative in your country to enable us determine which field to concentrate on. Although out final aim is to invest the funds, I believe that before the funds can be invested the funds need to be moved into your country. Please note that the investment funds are presently secured in a vault, therefore, I would want to receive confirmation of the following from you: Are you in position to receive the fund in cash in and bank the funds within your country? Are you in position to cooperate with me invest the funds? Please provide answers to the questions above to enable us determine how to proceed.Send me your following INFORMATION .

1) Your full name
2) Your mobile number
3) Your country origin
4) You r company address
5) Your real age

Kindly confirm receipt of my email as I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mariam Mohammed.

Wow...that's a lot of info. Secured in a vault AND they want to transfer the funds? Not sure how that will work. Oh well, time for some questions of my own...

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
I think your ideas are very sensible and that it is wise to invest such a large sum. My suggestions would be to split the sum into thirds and invest a third into property, a third into computing and (since it is such a large sum) perhaps give the last third to a charitable organization. I have many questions for you before we proceed. I hope you will understand this is also for me to trust you as well as for you to trust me.

First, you clearly have access to the internet. I believe lots of banking is done online these days, why do you not simply put the money in a bank and invest online? Most, or even all, of the large corporations you might want to invest in are likely to have online shares.

Second, I am a little concerned about some of your questions. I have a bank account (several in fact) and am willing to accept the funds but I am not sure why you need to know my age and country of origin? Surely if you already know you want to invest in my country and have sought me out then you know where I am from? I am slightly confused. Please allay my fears so we may proceed with the agreement.

Finally, I would also like to be able to trust you, like I said above. So I would need the following details from you before I am able to commit:

Your Full Name
Date of Birth
Copy of Passport
Letter of affidavit from a politician who worked with your father confirming he had the money

With these we will hopefully be able to proceed with alacrity to achieve success!
All the best
Ruth

So here she thinks I am a little slow so she types IN CAPITALS so I know exactly what's going on and it isn't too COMPLICATED for me. Great. But I'm bored at work so start browsing 419eaters for tips and hadn't actually figured (stupidly) not to use my own name. So, I start replying as Jessica. Lets see if she notices. Same email address and everything, just a TOTALLY different name. [\b]

Quote:
Dear Ruth,

I am in receipt of your mail dated Friday; Jan 17, 2014 referenced Investment Partnership.
I wish to say that I am pleased to clarify your doubts for the best of our understanding and mutual trusts.

Firstly, the fund US$15.5M was deposited by my late father and it is presently under the coffers of a Private security Vault in Accra-Ghana.

Note, my father made the safe-deposit of the fund as family valuables and personal effects.

The real content of the concealed metal box is not known to the security vault as there is an instruction by my late father for me not to reveal this secret to anybody except to any foreign expatriate who will be interested to assist me on investments purposes.

Therefore, WE CAN NOT PUT THESE FUNDS (US$15.5Million in CASH) INTO THE BANKING SYSTEM, for obvious security reasons; THIS IS THE BASIC TRUTH!!!

Rather we can ship the funds in CASH to Dubai (UAE) or your Country using a Private Shipping Courier Company that can handle the Shipment as a "Diplomatic Cargo" to Dubai (UAE) or your country Instead. This is the ONLY destination where we can guarantee delivery safely and surely at this time and circumstance.

Now, the shipment will be made in your favour as the bonafide CONSIGNEE and this means that you will need to be PHYSICALLY PRESENT TO SIGN FOR AND COLLECT THE SHIPMENT.

I have to guild you too in this aspect as you will do the Signing.

In fact, this fund will be shipped as a "single shipment" to avoid any possible risk that could be associated with multiple /batched shipments.

I guarantee the delivery to Dubai (UAE) or your country; and we expect you to take over the process from there while you will only have to Balance the Diplomatic Courier agent carrying the Consignment the Sum of US$18,000.00 this is for the purpose of handling/administrative Charges.

Finally, we want to re-emphasize that we will rely on you to collect the shipment in Dubai (UAE) or your country and thereafter arrange to put the funds into the banking system, using your professional/business discretion.

Let me have very clear information on how VERY SOON you can come Down to Dubai (UAE) or you want to collect this shipment, in your country so that I can commence the process immediately; and do send me your "Direction for more effective business transaction

Yours Most sincerely.

Mariam Mohammed

[b] and Jessica replies...

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
This is much clearer. Thank you. I am interested in proceeding in my country but have a few more queries. Hopefully if you are able to answer them then we can procede with this very soon.

First, the "funds" as you say, appear to be as "valuables and personal effects" deposited by your father into a vault. Then you say we will ship the 'funds' in cash? How can this be? If they are valuables and personal effects in the box they will need to be sold before they have cash value. Would you like me to sell them for their cash value? I have a number of auctioneering friends who could help you with this process?

Second, I notice you have not sent the information I requested. Since I see this as just as much a risk for me as it is for you I really need some information from you before we procede. As it happens, I will be passing through Dubia on some business very soon (within a month) so hopefully we will be able to arrange for me to sign for the shipment while I am there.

I hope we can fix these small problems soon for a speedy fix of our problems!
All the best
Jessica

Now obviously I need to be busy getting her passport checked by my new friends at the passport office, this is all ongoing and so I thought I'd just plan my trip to collect the money in person, that would be quicker right?

Quote:
Dear Sister Jessica.
I am with you and promise never to disappoint you.
I acquired Ghana Passport because my mother is from Kumasi Ghana.
She advised me to do so in good faith and to save my family.
If your friend must cross-check my passport it is to be done at Ghana immigration and not ivory coast.

Please bear in mind that if you come to Dubai you will lodge in a Hotel where the delivery agents will come and deliver the consignment.
But I think there a hotel which is secure like Sheraton Point Four, which is located in Bur-Dubai where i believe will be convenient for both us to stay while we take the delivery.

And please the to ship the consignment together with the handling charges will cost US$18,000.
Which is the only expenses we will make before taking the delivery.

I want you to send your contact info for me to start processing of the shipment Documents.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards.
Mariam.

so the trip is planned...

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
I have booked into the Sheraton for the dates of February 20th to the 23nd, my business will all take place on the 21st so I am free on the 22nd for all our transaction. I am worried I will not be able to raise the funds for the transport and handling charges - is it really 18 thousand US dollars? I can probably manage to make around half of that but more would be difficult - I hope this will not stop our arrangement? I am in regular contact with some couriers because of my business here, perhaps I could ask them to help?
My friend at the passport office has taken your passport to his Ghanian colleagues today and will respond to me tomorrow when hopefully I will be able to send you my details.
All the best
Jessica

Now things become slightly awkward. She has repeatedly asked for ID, passport, address, etc. and I am not sure what to do. Again, obviously I needed assistance to deal with this persistence...

Quote:
Dear Sister Jessica.

Thanks for your mail. I am happy to hear from you with regards to your sincere attitude to help us conclude this business in good faith.

Therefore you can be rest assured of my sincerity which I owe to you as a duty.
The issue of my passport should not be over-emphasized. If my passport is not authentic I would not be planing to come down to Dubai.

However, the half payment you accepted to come down with is not the problem but we must maintain absolute trust.

Please you are yet to give your contact details and I hope that the level we are you should not have any difficult to furnish me your contacts, which I am beginning to think a lack of trust on your part.
Please forgive me.

Thanks.
Yours Sister.
Mariam.

Hmmm....what to do??? I clearly have free time at work but not enough time to knock up a fake passport for Jessica. Cue google and a search for 'UK ID Card' under images. Great, ID card sorted. Damn, its a mans one. How do I fix this...

Quote:
Dear Sister,
I am glad we can work out the transaction with half the money, this is good for me as this is my life savings. I had big plans for it but when we come into our fortune from your father I will be able to pay for the things I need.

This is part of the reason I have not sent you my contact details. The reason I have been saving money is to have the final part of my sex change operation. My real name is Raymond and I am currently living as a man but am a woman on the inside. I really need the money to help me realize my dreams of becoming a full woman and for me many people find this shameful. I am hoping as my new sister you will be accepting of this?

If you are still happy to proceed I will send you through my full details with my address.
All the best, God be With You
Jessica (Ray)

Stroke of genius! Now I am three people. However, this does not seem to phase our dear Mariam in the slightest...

Quote:
Dear Ray.
I am so surprised anyway, we will proceed as the need be.
Please let me have your details immediately as time is running short.
Hoping to hear from you.
Best Regards.
Mariam.

Good-o. So we proceed as planned with Raymond's ID card. However, my impending surgery and identity crisis has led me to continue using my female name, this is not noticed in any way...

Quote:
Dearest Sister,
Thank you so much for your understanding. I have attached my ID card, I hope this will be OK, my passport is currently being updated for the immenent trip to Dubai so I do not have it at the moment. My address is 84 Testes Road, Newmarket, Kent, UK.
I hope we can continue our arrangements soon for our meeting in Dubai?
All the best
Jessica

ID all sorted and happy. Now comes the bad news, she needs money for a 'non inspection authority tag' which sounds so illegal its comical, but lets run with it anyway...

Quote:
Dear Raymond Cole.

I have your UK identity Card No: 210988631. Sorry for my delay in replying you.
With effect to the movement of the consignments, I have discussed with the manager in charge of operations.
However, I was informed we need to acquire ahead of time Non-Inspection Authorization Tag (NIAT) This authorization Tag will cover our consignments against customs check at the Airport.

Therefore, we need to pay a total sum of USD$3,500 to obtain the Tag.
And forward it to them here in Ghana pending the arrival of the consignments.

Herewith is the Detail information of the Receiver of the fee:
Non-Inspection Authorization Tag.

Name: Oliver James Lewis.
Address: Dubai-United Arab Emirates.

Please, kindly note that we need to pay this fee to enable the Dubai Customs issue the Tag which takes about 2 weeks to process so the earlier we apply now it will ease the movement of the Consignment to Dubai-United Arab Emirates.

I look forward to your cooperation in this regard. Please send me your Direct Phone number for our easy communication..

Thanks.

Yours Sister.

Mariam.

Oops - she wants to call. I can't be bothered to find a phone to give her the number of and she certainly isnt having mine so 419eaters comes to the rescue again...

Quote:
Hi Mariam,
I am happy to proceed with the plan although I do forsee a small problem which I hope to have your understanding with. I am currently suffering from some hearing problems due to a childhood illness and am having to use a textphone to communicate with people. My number is 05603669778, if you are willing to communicate this way then please call me soon and we can begin our conversations.

In the meantime, do you have more information on Mr Lewis so that I can begin the transactions for the NIAT?
All the best,
Your sister,
Jessica

she buys this, great. plan sorted. but NOW she wants the money and introduces another person who has a wonderfully English name and works in Dubai...

Quote:

Dear Raymond Cole.

Thanks for your email: I have received your phone number which I guess should be UK telephone number.

However, since you have hearing problem there is no point calling on the telephone.
Therefore, the receiver of the fee Mr. Oliver James lewis is working under the Dubai International Airport as a manager in charge of Customs /Goods Declaration.

As soon as we obtain the (NIAT) in line with Customs Declaration we will despatch it to Ghana for the coverage of our consignment against customs checking at any International Airport

We have to be quick about this .Please use Western Union to transfer the money because it is convenient and fast to avoid waste of time.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

Mariam.

Lovely. Mr Oliver James Lewis can get me the dubious NIAT. All I have to do is send him LOTS of money. I spend some time mocking up a @estern @nion money transfer form with Powerpoint, send her a capture of it looking all official...

Quote:
Dearest Sister,
I have attached the western union form as requested - I hope we can now proceed, I am very concerned that this was most of my savings and was very nervous at the transfer desk!
I hope it arrives safely!
Yours,
Jessica

Now we start to go a bit pear shaped. She insists on calling me Raymond Cole all the time now, ruining my already dramatic identity crisis. Also, she appears to be able to instantly get hold of Mr OJL in Dubai who informs her my fake money hasn't arrived...damn! I was hoping it would get there so quickly!

Quote:
Dear Raymond Cole.
Unfortunately your transfer of GBP3000 was not found by the Western Union office in Dubai.
Mr. James Oliver Lewis is very disappointed due to his tight schedule in office. And he therefore strongly advised you go back to the Western Office and find out the cause why your remittance did not reflect in their computer for payment.

However to avoid unnecessary delay please kindly use the MONEY EXCHANGERS.
Details below: BAKAAL WORLDWIDE LTD
288 Brixton Road
London SW9 6AG, United Kingdom
Phone - 0044 (0) 2079938500
Fax - 0044 (0) 2079938447
Mobile - 44 (0) 7904057020.

The receiver is still the same (James Oliver Lewis)
Address: Dubai-United Arab Emirates.

Or ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN SPLIT THE TRANSFER INTO TWO GBP:1,500 2 TIMES TRANSACTION.

Best Regards.
Mariam

Oh I can split it can I? That's lovely. But it's all already gone!! And I really wanted that breast surgery!! And now, FURTHER TRAGEDY which means I can't get to the @estern @nion transfer office...

Quote:
Dearest Sister,
I am very sorry to have not called you back yesterday. My pet rat, whom I have had for 5 years as my only companion died last night and I was inconsolable and was not able to answer my calls or emails at all. This morning I simply feel very miserable. I have managed to force myself to ring the Western union this morning and they seem to think the transfer has gone through fine. The money has certainly left my account so I am now extremely worried about where it has gone. The address in the address line for Mr Oliver James Lewis was simply 'Dubai' - perhaps there is another Oliver James Lewis??

Please help me in this matter, I am very worried, I have lost my only friend and a considerable sum of money to help you, my sister, in this matter. I am still flying to Dubai in a couple of weeks - would Mr James be able to meet me at the airport to exchange money in person?
God be with you
Jessica

I like a splash of religion at times of crisis. But for Mariam this is clearly not working. She needs me to go to the bank NOW. In my hour of NEED. How heartless...

Quote:
Dear Raymond
God be with you.
Please I think you have to go to your Bank in Person to solve this matter.
The Money is not with the Western Union Money Transfer to receive by Mr. Oliver James Lewis.
Please solve the matter immediately and give me green signal to inform the receiver to go straight ahead to Western Union and receive the money.
We cannot wait until you arrive Dubai and pay the fee in cash to Mr.
Oliver before we apply for the (NIAT) Non Inspection Authorization Tag because it takes 2 weeks for the Document to be issued.

Therefore do your best and let us solve this issue today.
Regards.
Mariam

now obviously I can't do that for various reasons so lets explain them to her and then lets put a bit of pressure back on - tell me more about this NIAT thing again...

Quote:
Dear Mariam,
I am waiting in for a delivery today, they have hand made me a casket for my poor rat so I cannot leave the house until tomorrow. I have telephoned the bank and they say the money has gone to the Western Union so I am most upset if they have not transferred it on. Do you know if the Western Union are often delayed with their payments or are they instant? I have not used them before so I am afraid I am a little lost!

Also, for the NIAT, I have a friend who works in the customs office here in the UK. He says there is no such thing as an NIAT and that all goods must be thoroughly checked before coming into a country and that what we are doing is illegal. Please tell me this is not true?? I have lost my life savings for my surgery and cannot afford to have such a loss at this time in my life for something that might get me in trouble!

I hope you will be able to help me with my fears!
Yours
Jessica

not thinking this will be enough to get her to confess that she's a moron I send a second message of wonderful news in my day of mourning...

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
I have wonderful news, my friend in customs is flying to Dubai today so will be able to help me sort everything out. He plans to visit Western Union on my behalf and also has arranged to meet Mr Oliver James Lewis in Dubai Airport, since this is where he works! Since he is a customs official he should be able to help hurry any paperwork through for us!

I hope this has bought joy to your day also!
Jessica

isn't that great?? I can get someone else to help me out!! But no, it turns out Mariam has a very cold heart...

Quote:
Dear Raymond.
Please stop wasting my time over a dead rat.
If you are serious just do what I asked you to do. Your friend is going to Dubai? Right?
Please we do not need him.? The delivery is going to be safe as scheduled.
Bye For now.
Mariam

stop crying? over my jojo?? never! absolutely horrid woman. of course I tell her this in no uncertain terms but leave a little hint I am on the case with the money, just in case she has doubts...

Quote:
Mariam,
That is heartless and cruel. I thought you were a sister of the lord and had respect for all life. Jojo was my pet and only companion, I do not get out a lot except for work and he was a dear friend for five long years. That you have been so heartless and horrid over this makes me doubt your sincerity to help me in our venture.

My friend is going to Dubai anyway, he has plenty of money on him and we need the NIAT tags. He can get them sorted while he is in Dubai, I do not understand why we need YOUR friend Mr Oliver James Lewis when my friend can have the tags issued tomorrow. Please explain why this is a problem?

This afternoon I am going to the bank to find out where my money has gone but I would like you to apologise for insulting me.
Jessica

am awaiting a reply as of now...we shall see what she does with my new friends imminent arrival in Dubai...
jessica_newbs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Raymond.
Well, sorry for the sudden demise of JOJO..
Its painful to loose such long time companion. Please I am sorry about it.
However, i want you to help me out of this situation. Kindly do you best.
I have told you the steps to follow any other other thing i am out.
Please forgive me for the way of my approach.
Thanks.
Mariam

ooo...what to do, any thoughts?
jessica_newbs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kind thoughts from mariam there...so I have questions...

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
I am grateful for your kind words, hopefully I will feel better soon and we will be able to proceed with speed.

I have a very quick question I am hoping you will be able to help with. I was hoping to be in Dubai later in the month but there is now some talk at my work about moving the meeting to another location. If I cannot make it, how can we transfer the package from Dubai to the UK?

I am going to the bank first thing in the morning to sort out the money.
All the best wishes,
Jessica

i need her to stay on board so I send her MORE good news and include some unnecessary spurious details about Philippe's flight plans!

Quote:
Dearest Mariam,
I have checked with the bank and they said the money has been returned - they seem to think that the person at the other end did not exist? Do you have confirmation that Mr Oliver James Lewis is real?? Is this someone in Dubai trying to get money from you for no reason?

Either way I can confirm that I will go to Money Exchangers tomorrow morning before work and transfer the money then. At the same time (since I have not had much luck with these transfers!) my friend Philippe who will be landing in Dubai at 10pm tonight, will meet with Mr Oliver James Lewis at the airport where he works. Then if we have problems with the money transfer Philippe will give him the money in person. He is on flight EK128 via Vienna so hopefully will land tonight.

I look forward to our business tomorrow!
All the best
Jessica

lets see where she goes with that one, what with Philippe arriving within hours!
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum RUTH,hard to believe this is your first bait,you are a natural.
I have got a thumping migraine so excuse me if I misunderstood or misread but we never send any i.d (even fake) as it may be used by the scammer on an ITP.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to reiterate what salting said, we never send scammers anything that could help them scam other victims - no matter how ridiculous you think the ID looks, a victim from another country may believe it.

I would recommend that you sign up for our mentor program http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php so that you can get individual advice on baiting.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jessica_newbs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so she's still on board and trying to reassure me...

Quote:
Dear Raymond.
Thanks for your efforts which I appreciate so dearly.
Please note that this business is 100% guaranteed as I trust the receiver in as much as I believe that as an official with the emirates there is no need to doubt his office. Please I can say that I trust Mr. Oliver James Lewis. Therefore, kindly use the money and send the money directly to him and obtain receipt from them dully stamped and send to me. This will make us be on a safe side because money exchangers can pay money to receiver if only there is a valid document.
I remain yours faithfully.
mariam

but I have had some bad news from Phillipe...

Quote:
Mariam,
I am extremely troubled. I just received a call from Phillipe in Dubai. He has been to the airport to find Mr Oliver James Lewis and the airport officials have no record of such a person working for them. I am very worried now that he does not exist! Please tell me you are serious? I have just sent money with the Money Exchangers you recommended, although their website seemed rather strange, so I am now very worried that it is going somewhere wrong.

With this information and the fact that Phillipe warned me that there was no such thing as a NIAT tag I am very worried that what we are doing is illegal. Have you performed such transactions before with foreign investors? Were they a success? Can I talk with them?
I hope you will be able to help me with my fears.
Jessica

turns out she just doesn't believe my worries, such a shame...

Quote:
IF YOU DONT WANT HELP ME ANYMORE OR SEND THE MONEY TO OLIVER JAMES LEWIS JUST FORGET ABOUT THE BUSINESS LET ME LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE.IS LIKE YOU ARE JOKING WITH THIS DEAL

THANKS.

MARIAM.

ach well...at least I had 'her' going for a good couple of weeks which I hope kept her out of someone else's hair! Better luck next time eh!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic