SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

godwinashanti NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think period paintings are the new rage.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got told to F off by a museum security jobsworth. They hate it when you try and improve the paintings!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NV! Ewwww... Lol Laughing

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to find the youtube of that "artist" who uses a paint enema and then squirts on canvas but then I wanted to forget I ever saw it...
Quote:

You are so good with words and so very romantical I wish I met you years ago before the lobotomy but now you are here and I just want to squeeze all your life essence and enjoy the aftermath. I didn't know you could tell from just a few exchanges that I have a lisp but that is because I have no teeth but just think of the glory in our marital bed you know what I mean, but of course you do. Intelligent and experience are just so important and I know I can not only teach you but your daughter. Is incest best? A question that has been posed to the Kings and Queens throughout the ages and I do believe that yes, it is.

My best fiend, I do fanticise about our first meat, will it be rair or well, medium with grill marks...do you like sauce? I can be quite saucy, oh yes I can! I'll teach your daughter about that and she'll be set until she hits legal age at which point the participants changes completely.

At times I believe it is correct that love cannot be found through the eye or ear, the scrotal sac or the ovary. It is the muskiness of the day after and the amount of ethonyl that allows one to wake up and either scream of severe head pain and a desperate need for medical attention for the rash or could it be....love actually?

I trust you with all of my heart, stents and all!

Moistly yours,
Roxy

Quote:

Hi Dear,
It so nice to hear from you once again my heart is full of joy meeting you, i also wanna thank god who give us the opportunity to meet each other at the right time, I believe that this the right time god want you to meet the real love of your life like i have told you put the pass relationship behind and what ever experience behind you and let us focused on what the future hold for us as a couple as you have accept the offer of my little daughter Lisa to be her caring mum i have so much confidence in you to be the woman i share my future life with am very luck to have found you a Big thanks to God who lead us together.

My dear i have capture be your beauty looking at your photos really wish you be the woman i should share the rest of my life with you, you are beautiful and a great sense of honor you have all the quality which i desire dear i think we desire each other love because we have things in common i believe we can make a happy family as our dreams come true, we have so many challenge in life as we have different kind of people with a lot of experience but i always pray that god give you to mine to full in love with me with will be the most great thing that will ever happen to me. Like i told you am currently now in London to make a claim of my late wife inheritance funds from the Bank as am writing you the mail right now in my hotel room i also wanna let you know that your present is here with me because i can feel your present here as am looking at your lovely face with a warm simile at your face please dear would you send me full pictures of you.Dear i wanna know what do you do for a living a Big Kiss and Hug.
I hope you have a lovely and a warm weekend.
Cherise Carroll

I guess he changed his name.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have very muchly wormed my heart with those fine words. My pappy said to me when I was little that I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
That's a face only a mamma could love, speaking of mammas, How is darling Lisa? Does she need to have a little talk with her new mommy? I would love to!
I see you are in the London. Like the song. Bridges don't fall there do they? Gosh I hope not. If your nutsack explodes because of London's falling bridges I would be so very hostile about that.

I have full pictures but my darling phuckface, I cannot send the nude ones. Those are after we make the nasty after the marriage. You do want to marry one day? Pick me!
I think I have lukewarm feelings that turn to needing you as my one and only.

You don't cheat, and you seem so unreal that I need you in my life always. My pictures don't get prettier but here I am. Waiting for you my love

Quote:

I am only truly happy when I read your mail . Your presence just lights up my world.now I have know a lot about you your life which excited me to meet with you, even since i lose my wife i have been prayer to god for and honest, faithful, caring, intelligent and a good understanding woman to involve my self with, am very happy that the lord have lead us together in which i wanna share the rest of my life with you with my little daughter, how would you wanna talk with her because right now am in London like i just told you please kindly let me know what you are working, do you have kids,kindly let me know Ok
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

Location: I apologize for any spelling errors, I'm living in a mobile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee Wrote:

Quote:
I tried to find the youtube of that "artist" who uses a paint enema and then squirts on canvas

Hey my side of the Street! Keep ooooof!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqnO40AGRSc

You were expecting something different?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I was expecting something else (but clicked anyway).
Big relief.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GTmama wrote:
NV! Ewwww... Lol Laughing

At least it comes with it's own paint brush.

@GL, I have seen that one. Not a pretty sight.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NV... And paint!

I never knew there was a such thing as enerma painting. Pretty sure I'm scarred just thinking about it. Laughing I learn something new here everyday!

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's also a guy that uses his willy to paint. You can google that one on your own. I don't wanna see that again. Also a nipple painter. Yep.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

Location: I apologize for any spelling errors, I'm living in a mobile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW But you knew that I'm supposing. Why does Art have such a Stigma attached to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q824g9dBlQk

Pretty Good Trajectory eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That is beyond "Not safe for work". Shocked Where is OrangeCat with the industrial strength bleach?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH GOOD GOD MY EYES!!! I didn't even play the vid. Just saw the fat man laying there... Squirting. puke puke puke What in the hell? Why??? Need vodka bleach.

Now the willy painting... That's pretty damn funny! Pricasso? Haha!! I don't think I could touch the painting if he were to paint me though.

I think the boobie painter is a joke who likes to hear herself talk and likes people staring at her tits. I only saw one of hers though but it was just big circles with little dots in the middle. Creative. Rolling Eyes At least the willy guys got some talent.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I watched the video, 2 gallons of bleach and a gallon of vodka later, nope, still can't unsee what has destroyed my life. Those are 1:21 minutes/sec that I will never get back and be haunted for the rest of my life. Crying or Very sad WHY OP WHY?!!! You hate me, don't you? That's why you do it, you hate me and all I have ever done is love you. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you sent any of the above to Tony Hart's Gallery he would kick your face in!*

*To those not blessed with being British. Google is your friend.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The things I have learned on here...and I thought that I was depraved enough. Ewwwww Shocked

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GTmama-You are right, the willy painter is talented.
@OP-That vid gave me an idea for a lad. Thanks.
Quote:

I am so happy you are truly happy about my mail, most people don't like my male.
Well you light up my life. You give me hope. To carry on.
Oh I'm sorry I forgot your little daughter isn't with you at the London.
Maybe she can email me? Only if she wants to know how to be a big girl.
My loverly, I don't work currently since the accident. My legs don't work so good right now so I collect money from dassability.
It's ok, I'll heal soon for the marital consumations.
I love you.
I have no kids.

Quote:

Hi Dear,
I'm glad that i have you now and your willing to spend the rest of your life with me and my little daughter you have give me much hope to hold on you which i believe you will not let me down, Am happy to have you which god have lead you to me i also wanna let you know that no matter any condition of life the most be and end of it which i believe that God wanna bring you out for a different level of your life i pray that you heal very soon and start walk again with your legs which i will be the one to take good cares of you as my lovely wife. How much money did you collect from disable. I 'm right now online here at gmail i wish to chat with you
I await your respond.

Like a wolf, and he corrected my spelling of 'disable'. I think Ewok should poke the bastard.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have dropped me! I will give him some of my flowery lovey prose!

"Fill that gap ya mug ya!"

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a rude question to ask. He must have a program to enter earnings to see how much one could feasibly scam off a person. Bastard. Evil or Very Mad

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll 'expertly' sidetrack him from money talk...
Quote:

I am happy you found me too! Such fun I will have with you, I just know it.
I know I'll walk again too, it gets a bit boring here without much to do and watching tv all day.
Well the dassability sends me enough money to pay the bills but my folks always taught me that
it isn't lady-like to talk about money so we should probably talk about sex instead.
Do you like sex on top of the woman? I don't think I can climb on top of you with my bad legs.
I would probably just lie there and do nothing, is that ok with you? I'm sure you're used to that.
I cannot chat just yet since one of the cats keeps eating the other cat's shit and that means it is time to change the litter box.
I hope you email me real soon!

Sexy enuf?
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's seems to have lost interest in me too after my last email to him

Quote:
Yo Patrice: Sorry about your busy schedule, but you need to know I demand full attention from my lover. If you say you are to busy for me, i just find someone that can take care of my needs. You sound kinda boring anyways, I like to party and have fun, life is to short to be boring.

Looks like I'll need to motivate the lazy bastard Wink
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It so nice to hear from you am excited looking at your lovely face your picture which you have send to me really am in love with you but i wanna know you more and see what the future meant bring to us as we have to learn our characters which is very important in a relationship. I see marriage as a very important thing as it's from God. Marriage makes an incomplete human being a complete one. It makes us a grown up and gives us responsibilities whether those responsibilities are to feed, to love or be there. Marriage is supposed to take a person out of the hectic lifestyle and place in an organized environment giving a path to follow in life and a shoulder to lean on. sex is very important in a man life specially in a couple i like sex when am on top of my couple would you forward to me your sexy photos i wanna see how sexy you my love

A happy life is not about finding the right partner but how long you can hang on to your partner till the very last end.True love is not about how you love your partner in the beginning but how much love you can endure till the very last end. Yesterday is gone, no one knows tomorrow, but today is a gift.To love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, but strength in each other will determine life for a true couple.

Sweetheart, i promise you now and always to be loyal, loving, playful, curious, very romantic and full of life. Value honesty, faith and communication. Believe in love on first site, appreciate you as my partner and always respect your views and decisions. I know this will put me on a solid foundation to build a healthy and happy marriage with you. what do you work of my may know you as well, have you been married before i really wanna keep an eyes on you my photos which i have send to you.

Yours Cherish

Quote:

Drinkiningj!!!
has the wine and love you emailed me so niceQ!
i like the marriaaitnge!

Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
Do you now what i means?
doy ou drink?
love!

picture for you i did send so while ago! cannort get naked pic fro you !
unitl marriage!

how i sish you cuuld be here!
already!
miss!
r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8

He'll want to email all you normal people soon. And by normal, I mean not really. Not even close.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Beloved.
I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank. For almost the past week now, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain.I never thought it would this good, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real,

Like i told you i come down here in London to make a claim of my late wife inheritance funds from the bank here in London i have been having series of meeting with the General Manager of the bank here in London for the their release of my late wife inheritance funds to me, let me know , I hope we get the chance to see this thing through. There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. And Also I thank God who have give you the strength to write to me, means so much to me to have that instant connection to you. Honey, this year of being with you was so amazing. I wouldn't change it for anything. I just want you to remember that I am always here for you whenever you need me.I 'm going right now to the bank because i have meet with the bank manager i get back to you when am back here in my hotel room, hope you have a nice day.

Yours Cherish

Quote:

So happy to hear from you!
Such a pain in my head this morning but your email has made it so that I require the dark glasses to see correctly. I miss you
and your words. Especially of marriage. I wonder if we could have a nice spring wedding. The money you get from your dead wife
could be used for you to start anew, with dreams of a richard simmons wedding, I love colorful things. I will even dye the
cats so they can walk down the aisle too and we can show everyone our crazy love! Take caution whilst shopping my love, I am
a bit of a control freak and am currently advising you to only wear lime green for luck. Do you celebrate st patricks day? I do.
A lot. I'm starting now.
I miss you.
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear i wanna let you know that i was so tried when i come back from the meeting with the general manager of the Barclay's bank of London with my late wife lawyer i would not be able to write to you but i wanna let you know that the meeting was positive as well the bank are still doing their verification to approve and transfer of my late wife inheritance funds to me. My love put your trust in God because our healing come from heaven as i pray for you Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over it, I thank you so much for coming into my life with love and so much affections,I love you so much dear and you meant more than enough to me i am so proud and lucky to have you in my life as my future wife to be because you have all the quality i desire from a woman like you, i know some time you may wonder why i perfect to know you at internet but not just where i perfect but where i found you as we be closer to each other every day,Dear i also wanna let you know that as soon as my late wife funds is cash to me i will come over to your country for and investment after are wedding we life as a great family.

I am only truly happy when I read your message to me after reading your mail i feel like be so close to you . Your presence just lights up my world.now I have know a lot about you the story of your life which excited me to meet with you, even since i lose my wife i have been prayer to god for and honest, faithful, caring, intelligent and a good understanding woman to involve my self with, am very happy that the lord have lead us together in which i wanna share the rest of my life with you with my little daughter,

Quote:

My love,
I am so happy I met you at internet too, such beautifying pixels, my heart is a pidder patter with the opening
of your email to me. Meeting me was indeed Fate. I am glad you met with the general manager of barflays bank of london I wonder
if he knew your dead wife? Do you think they met? Did he tell you anything about their meeting? I wonder.....

What type of investment are you interested in? I think they are going to legalize prostitution in New York soon and
I know investors are in great demand. You could also look into mining polyethylene. It is huge here.
Are you huge there? I wonder about that at times.

How is Lisa? Tell her I would like to speak with her soon, she should get used to my shrill voice before I meet her in person.
It takes people a while to adjust to the ringing in their ears once meeting me, but my love, I know you will adore it!

Kisses
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just saw him on FishmeetsFlannels

I loved you and was looking at wedding dresses, yet you just messaging me. I feel like your used condom now, just screwed and discarded. What size condoms do you buy? I am thinking of converting to Islam, what do you think, I have the Imam here tonight to talk things over. Would you tell me why you have ignored me?

Can you tell me why you broke my heart?

I loved you, you gubber!

Shona

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic