SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wanted to share my reply to the General NSFW.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The General coughed up a bank account, but just a name and account number. I told him I need more, maybe I can get another account? So I emailed him again, quite proud of this one! Hmmmm, however, Shona, the filthy hussy is not just interested in bank accounts! When I held the Queen's Shilling, had I written to a senior officer like this, I would have been shot for being a scallywag!

Quote:
Shona
09:43 (4 minutes ago)

to gen.johncampbe.
If you struggle with it Gennybaby, maybe your own account I could pay it in to? I want to pay this today so hurry and get back to me, I want to get my lady garden trimmed and there will be a queue at the tanning shop. Some of the fuckers round here are so uncouth!

Stoney, still has not not sent me the pictures, I am going to start calling him Stoney the bastard! What do you think? I nearly got his name tattooed on my tits. They are 42 GG if you were wondering. If he doesn't shape up I think I shall ship out Stoney the bastard!

I do think you are a nice man. Are you married? Do you ever come to England?

Love Shona.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isobel is still waiting to hear if he can fix her up with a friend,I think he may prefer a threesome. Very Happy

Ha ha you scrawny bitch,I am a 44dd, hang on I,m not an expert on ladies boobs.Is that bigger or smaller?

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is DD bigger than double G?

Did you miss the lesson at skool when they taught the alphabet?

Thanks for playing, take any prize from the bottom shelf!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea but what counts most my extra 2 inches or your gg?

Actually last time I measured them they were 15ins,well my husbands bowler hat is 7 1/2 and that covers one of them :yikes:

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The inches are the measurement around the back, in inches, you fat boiler!

The letters are the cup size!

I am looking at my missus with renewed interest and she is giving me a list of jobs to crack on with.

I hate you!

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today the General has had just three little forms to fill in to prove that he is not a terrorist.

Quote:
My general just called and he said he received the western union form............. its damn too long.... what about money gram??
You are so caring and affectionate. Your heart is filled with compassion and love. I am so lucky to be in love with an angel.

It is not going well.

Quote:
baby...... Those forms are just too much to fill. And besides us military don't give out personal info easily.... Kindly return those form and collect back your money. You have the rightful right to collect back your money. I love you........

om: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:14 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
Why have you not replied!

Don't you care my money is held up by these Western CEDITEDFORREALLYNAUGHTYWORD

I get the M number when I return the completed forms. I have money tied up in this fuckfest now you grinning chimp. SORT IT OUT!

Quote:
From: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:26 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
how much did you send baby??

From: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:29 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
Are you fucking stupid? Why insult me.

$1,235.51

You are not having a penny more. The is is just a nightmare.

I may loose Stoney here, I think I am coming to the end, he is not too bright a bank account with just an account number is the best I have had from him.

Quote:
From: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:32 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
Do not be angry with me baby........ kindly go back to the Western union outlet and collect back your money....... Its your money, you know. it will be refunded.....

Yes, Sgt/Lt Stoney, it is my money and you will never get your scabby scammy mitts on it!

Quote:
From: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:35 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
Damn all that. you have all the right to claim back your money. Do not be stupid

Calling Shona "stupid" is never a good idea! He will pay for that.

Previous Message:
From: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:30 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
They are not allowed to give the money bank, it is a UK Anti Terrorist law, if they are not filled in, I lose my money, you fucking stupid ape, I wish I had never met you!

His replies come thick, fast and useless. Time to point out the obvious.

Previous Message:
From: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:37 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
Don't call me stupid you fucker!

It is the LAW!

You told me that you would fill in the forms and to send them to your spastic General.

How the fuck will I get the money back when you DDITFORTHATNAUGHTYWORDAGAIN can't be arsed to fill in a few simple forms to prove you are not terrorists. If i try to get it back they will just laugh at me. The government always gets their money!

Quote:
From: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 11:39 AMSubject: RE: GREETINGS.
They cant laugh at you. its your money

It would have been YOUR money but you can't fill a simple form in.

Stop messaging me now. The time you are wasting trying to tell me what to do could be spent filling in the forms! My money is lost, my heart is broken and you are a bucket of stagnant monkey-cum.

I bid you good day and a healthy dose of herpes you stupid clunge.

I love you.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On behalf Her Majesty the Queen, Shona, loyal subject hereby declares war on the United States.

Quote:
GEN. JOHN F. CAMPBELL
19:41 (4 minutes ago)

to me

Army Logo with black background
4th Infantry Division, Sunnyvale California.

Attention Shona,

we received your request to fill the anti terriorist form you sent as attachment.............

We cant fill those form due to high information we have in our database asap............

Yours in Service.

GEN. JOHN F. CAMPBELL ( JFC)

Refusal to fill in the forms means that you are a terrorist and that the UK security services are at liberty to pursue you over international boundaries.

Which questions are you struggling with Gennywenny? I can try and help you?

Love you babycake.

Stoney the bastard is a drooling fool, you are the real man!

Love you with at least one of my boobies!

your girl,

Shona

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

GEN. JOHN F. CAMPBELL
19:52 (7 minutes ago)

to me

Army Logo with black background
4th Infantry Division, Sunnyvale California.

Attention Shona,

If you cant pay through the western union directly, then you will have to forget all the process required and also forget knowing Lietutenant stone.

Oh no, looks like I am not getting the forms filled in!

Shona
19:56 (3 minutes ago)

to gen.johncampbe.
It will be out of my hands, once it is passed to Western Union, which I did because you wingnuts told me to, it goes to MI5,MI6 and MFI if the Anti-Terrorist Forms are not filled in within 24 hours, I had to admit that i did shoot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy. They have a special prison for Generals. I hope you hide from them Generator, they will hunt you like a squirrel. I am frightened for you!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I've talked to a few colonels that way and it served me well. Wink

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As an ex Airman, I hold Army officers in the highest regard!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was an Airman too, so the colonels I'm talking about were AF. I never mingled much with the Army. Except in Bosnia during the Kosovo war and there they were kinda scary. They stared. A lot. Creepy.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Best story I ever heard, a one pip wonder squeaked at two old Airmen, "Don't you salute Army officers in the RAF?"

One of the blue suits replied "We don't have Army officers in the RAF!"

Quality!

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shona
13:48 (0 minutes ago)

to gen.johncampbe.
I am now required by law to turn all your emails over to the security services. I look forward to the return of my money. If I were you I would be making sure that Stoney the bastard pays dearly for the can of kick-in-the-nads that will be opened on you.

Loving you is easy, cause your beautiful, making love with you is all I wanna do, lovin you is more than just a dream come true, and everythin I do is out of lovin you!

Shona

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing back from the Generation.

Stoney the bastard surfaces though......... I sent him this last night! (Having altered Shona's dating profile, naming him as a scammer.)

From: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-04 06:32 PMSubject: I have exposed your lies
You have top billing on my profile.

you broke my heart and stole my money.

I curse you to death and a goat to piss on you!

I only sent the Generatorall about 30 pages of Western Onion declarations to fill in, he refuses to do so..... The worm is back and asks......

Quote:
From: Stony1Date: 2014-02-05 11:10 AMSubject: RE: I have exposed your lies
so why have you not give me the m number
[/b]

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stoney the bastard comes back to life! He says sorry for his absence!

Shona replies............ and gets THIS!

Quote:
I am so sorry for not contacting you. I have been very busy. You can still send it via walmart money pack

So errmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Previous Message:
From: ShonaTo: Stony1Date: 2014-02-23 05:23 PMSubject: RE: Great
Fuck you and your Genitalaral!

I lost nearly 2000 at Western Union because you are too stupid to fill in the forms!

C*nt off you babysniffer![b]

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just go this, so reported him,the feelthy pig!

Quote:
Inbox Read Private Message
I wanna sex your pussy and fuck you wet till you squirt like a young gal
[/b]

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Babysniffer? You say that likes it's a bad thing! I bet you don't like puppy breath either. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic