SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

James goes on and on and on...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww poor James has had issues with the system

Quote:
Honey,have gone to where you instructed me to go but it is still the same motherfucker problem occurring always that takes me back to the previous stage and this is bullshits cause if you have been the one in my shoe you wouldn't want to go further cause i answered the question properly and with different answers but they continuing saying that i repeated the same answer which is lies aiight....Honey,go and have your money back and i know that if God said you still gonna be the person to help me is all fine but for now everything is lost and is like you are trying to make me a fool is all this from you or where cause i never heard this new western union method ok cause i still receive a $100 from friend in North Carolina to get some drugs for Mom but i see yours as a difficult and very puzzle to handle now..Just go get your money and i still love you for whom you are ok,i would like you to stop telling me that is my money that you want to help me ok...Is not my money,is yours and go gat your money back and keep it for now aiight...I love you so much..Unhappy and Sad
James

I don't understand honey. Is there something hard you have to do? They told me there are questions but they should be easy for anyone to understand and complete. What is the problem? I can't fill it out. The money is for you and you have to fill it out. I'm sure if you go to a Starbucks or something you can get a better internet connection and get it done. James, all you ever do is complain and all I'm trying to do is help you. Honey, come on. Just get it done, get the money, get your mom better and then come home to me! Love you!

James dear,
No matter how hard I try to help you, you don't appreciate anything I do. I know nothing about sending money this way and now you tell me I did it wrong too. I don't know what to say any more. I don't know what to do any more. I guess all is lost for us.

Here's his stats from the spts system: Laughing
jhandsome has loaded 31 pages of the form, has spent 6001.21 seconds answering questions

Quote:
Hello sweetheart of mine,

How are you doing?Dont see me as an ingrate person that doesn`t appreciate something ok but i want you to see me as a very good man cause i know you have tried alot just to help me and i would like you to understand that i know that you know nothing about the Western union new method but all what that is baffle me is that it has never happened before ok cause i still receive fund from my friend and is through western and i dont know what is going on or happening to those fucking western union at your place...Honey,i know this is gonna be hard for us to jst quit and stop loving each other cause we have grown a stronger relationship that is above our wisdom and i dont want you to guess all is lost for us and as i said in the mail i sent to you that if you dont help me that God would create a better place and a better way for help cause some of my client owing me were likely to pay there bills very soon and it is by Western Union ok..Just forget about the money issue and let us think about our future aiight dear cause you have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are a very attractive woman, generous woman, honest woman, humorous woman, intelligent woman, kind,loveable,loving,passionate woman and a wonderful Mother for me cause i know have obtain the key within your heart for future and i will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving out... May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love...Love you so much
Your Husband with Benefits
James

James dear, so you now have someone to help you? I don't understand. Do I need to go back to Western Union and get my money back? I don't get it. i sent you the money you requested and you should have it by now. I'm really confused love!

I guess he's still happy with me just knowing I tried to help

Quote:
To my main Squeeze Queen,

You deserve every compliment that has ever been spoken. The warmth of your love could protect me from the harshest winter. I can't stop thinking about you, and I don't want to. The stars are jealous of your famous sparkle. Happy Valentine in Advance

With tender loving care,
James

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and i don't think you should get yourself confused about what is happening OK...There is a lot of stressed and problems just to picked up the little money you sent to me but i will always cherished you as well cause you have always been a caring woman with both financially and emotionally OK and mind you,is not that have gotten someone now to help me but have been receiving several mails from some of my client that got cars from me and they owing me,so they mailed me that they will get in-touch with me sooner and i never believe them now cause they know am not in the state now and i really out my believe in GOD cause am always a philanthropist since have become rich OK..Honey,don't think am mad at you cause i didn't get the money you sent OK but would advice you to go back to the Western Union and have your money back for now OK cause i know my Mom would never die now and am really sorry for all the stressed you might have gone through aiight....I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day cause whenever i wake up every morning with thoughts of you in my head. Sometimes I wonder if I dreamed you up, but then I roll over and see your smiling face and I know that you're real. It's not a dream anymore. I know I can make you mad, but you still love me with everything you have. I was scared to love you at first, fearing that you would hurt me, but I dove right in and it's the best choice I've ever made. Now, the only fear I have is rolling over one morning and finding that you were really just a dream. If this is a dream world, then don't wake me up 'cause you're the only one for me. I love you with everything I have.
Your Husband To Be
James

Hi honey,
oh you don't know how relieved I am to know things are working out and your mom isn't going to die. I have been worried but so busy with work I don't think I have told you that enough. I love you honey. I will get my money back from Western Union and then we will just figure things out as we go along. Thank you for the Valentine's wishes. I love you so much and I can't wait until we can be together and celebrate. Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite candy? Do you like black panties on me or pink? Red?

Quote:
Hello dear,how was your night and hope you have a great and awesome Valentine today cause mine is not actually good over here OK...Honey i thanks you so much for all your care and loving kindness you do show to i and my mom,i know you dont want my mom to die and she will never but i would like you not to put the issue on your mind cause it is my problem now and i would do something fast about it aiight..My love.I sent a Kiss on a westering winds:the kiss howled across the plain and hills,it brushed the underbrush it stroked the cattails:it kicked up a dust storm:it made the cactus bristle it teased the lilies:it snuck across the shore and stirred the ocean: and whipped through sails:it picked up the scent of gardenias and honeysuckle:it wrote,"I love you" in the clouds:it lifted a bird`s wings and whipped across a flag as it glided toward your house and now finally the kiss has arrived at your door step..Swak!!!Honey,there is something special about you!Your smile cuts as deep as the sharpest knife,cause you are the apple of my life and you really make the grade,when you entered my life,you touched my heart with some happiness that will never fade..I do love chocolate so much and for me i love Red & Pink panties cause they look so attractive and very tempted,you know what am saying dear...Love it much and i cant wait to make love with you,suck your********** and get you f***** by James H...You know what that means..Happy Valentine My sweet and princess Queen

Love you so much
James

Dearest man of my heart,
Honey, I would love nothing better than to spend this day of love with you. It was not meant to be this year but we will spend the rest of them together and then into eternity. Please stay well for me. Know I wear what you love and that someday I will let you rip them off of me and make mad passionate love until we can't breathe. I will kiss you with all my might and let you know you are the man for me. Until then, just hold those thoughts in your mind. I send my hugs and kisses to you baby.

Quote:
Hello sweetheart of mine,

How are you doing now and hope you having a great Valentine day over there?My love please dont allow any man to snatch you away from me today cause you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Willie!!

Love Always,
James

Ummmm, trouble in loveland. Who is Willie??

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff SP!

Quote:
Quote:
I love you so much, Willie!!

Ummmm, trouble in loveland. Who is Willie??

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Honey,have gone to where you instructed me to go but it is still the same motherfucker problem occurring always that takes me back to the previous stage and this is bullshits cause if you have been the one in my shoe you wouldn't want to go further cause i answered the question properly and with different answers but they continuing saying that i repeated the same answer which is lies aiight

Beautiful!!!
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP This is outstanding!

Quote:
Here's his stats from the spts system: Laughing
jhandsome has loaded 31 pages of the form, has spent 6001.21 seconds answering questions

Nearly TWO hours!

Made my romantic heart swoon on this night of love!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP you live up to your username! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just couldn't resist asking:

Who the hell is Willie????

And now your lesson for today:

Quote:
Hello dear why you so panic about the name Willie..aiight dear,willie is just a love name in latin words ok and hope you are ok with that now?I can see that you gonna be mad at me when you saw that name and i know this will happen so that was why i dont want to write my love so i decided to write willie and i hope you had a great Valentine day over there?I cant never let you down or leave you for no matter what happens and i would be glad to read from you back as soon as possible OK..Love you so much my willie

I seriously had no idea what to say to that Very Happy

Quote:
Hello dear,

Good morning,How was your night and hope it was great?Why didn`t you reply my last mail and have not been doing fine since i cant read from you cause you are my one and only on earth and you know i love you so much dear ...I need to read from you back aiight..

Take Care
James

Hi honey, I'm sorry. I got drunk on Valentine's night from being alone and spent all day yesterday hung over, puking and so sick with a headache. Baby, I'm just so lonely it's hard to think about you not being here with me so we can have some fun and love together. Please let me know how things are going and all with your mom too. I miss you!

We'll see where Willie and James go from here!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love you so much my willie

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Evil Lol

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, you have an astonishing ability to manipulate these scum.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
Quote:

Honey,have gone to where you instructed me to go but it is still the same motherfucker problem occurring always that takes me back to the previous stage and this is bullshits cause if you have been the one in my shoe you wouldn't want to go further cause i answered the question properly and with different answers but they continuing saying that i repeated the same answer which is lies aiight

Beautiful!!!

I saw a link for this little programme/tool somewhere, and now I can't find it. Can someone just point me to it. LOL I want to try it too!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234785 Here it is

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you next victim! Wink

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, ninakie is breaking into the tool box- watch out lads! I can't wait to read their painful replies! Evil Lol

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe SomeBuddyAtHome I'm going to have fun with this one Razz

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninake, it has become one of my favorite tools. I use it especially for the lazy lads who ask for money right away and don't invest much time in their emails. Let us know the results!

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you feeling now and hope you not sick and still not feeling the headache any more?Have accepted your apology and am so very sad here been lonely as well dear...My valentine was a little bit dull and not too smart cause you not at my side and you know what that means?Honey things are not moving fine over here and am still trying all my best to make sure nothing bad happens and finally glory be to God i got some money from my debtors so i used it to pay part of my mom surgery aiight and hope to find the balance very soon..Love you so much and have a blessed day

Quote:
Honey,you've always got me dreaming about you. Thoughts of you invade my mind every second of every day. I can't help it; you have become a part of my world and it scares me because I haven't depended on anyone in a long time. I would trust you with everything .... I do trust you with everything I am and I pray to God that you never do anything to make me regret it. Yes, now I can honestly say that I love you and will always love you because you got past my defenses and made it to that special place located at the core of my soul cause The best way to love is to love like you've never been hurt." That fits my situation one-hundred percent. I keep dwelling on the past and what everyone else has done to me. After reading all your mails I realized I cannot be with you and be happy and continue to dwell on what other women have done to me. I am with you. Not them. I need to concentrate on making you happy. And letting you make me happy. Up until this point you've been different than any other women I know that you wouldn't hurt me, at least intentionally. That's why you are different. I know you care for me and want to be with me. I am sorry I have doubted that. There has not been a moment in the last weeks where I have doubted any feelings for you.

You've walked into my life and totally turned it around. I was so depressed and torn up about what had happened to me; I was nearly ready to give up. You gave me the hope that I needed to keep going on. I am so grateful for having you in my life. I've been waiting on someone just like you to walk into my life. Baby, thank you for everything.

One last thing before I go. I have wanted to tell you something, but have not been able to bring myself to do so ...

I love you!

Your Husband
James

Could swear he's already said that but oh well!

Oh my Jamey baby,
I am so happy to read your email today. It lightened my heart so much and made me think we will soon get to be together and enjoy all we have. I'm glad you don't have doubts about me any more honey. I am yours and you are mine. I am just waiting for you to come home to me. That is all I want in life now. Just you. I love you too so much

So I say I love him and what do I get?

Quote:
Hello sweetie,

Am always get more excited whenever i read from you cause you the reason of my living and i dont think i need to doubt you as things are now OK..I`m yours forever and am happy that you make me realized that you are mine as well,honey i would like you to know that everything that happens to someone in this life gat some reason and God is the master planner aiight....Honey,i really need your help this time around again and i dont want you to think about what has happened in the past OK..My love,am not trying to use you or instruct you but just for the sake of our unity as one i would like you to help me with the sum of $2,000 now cause i need this money asap and is very exigent as well..Honey i would want you to make use of Money-gram this time around and send the money down here in 3 different transaction aiight but mind you what what i mean by 3 transaction is not going to the Money-gram store 3 times ok but all what i mean is that the money would be sent down to me here in 3 different transaction which the first one would be $900,second one would be $600 and the last one would be $500 and all this would be sent down to me here in a minute OK...When you give them the money all you just need to tell them is that they should send 900 first to my info and get back to you with the following details and when done with that,you proceed with the second transaction and they will get back to you with the second transaction info and lastly you can proceed the last one as well and ask for the third transaction info and that means you would be given three Money-gram receipt that am gonna use here to pick up the money OK....I just wanna try if the money-gram would be better now cause the Doctor just make it known to me that he got some money through money-gram and that gives me the hope that is better now OK...

MY DETAILS

RECEIVER`S NAME: JAMES
ADDRESS:
STATE:
ZIPCODE:
FIRST AMOUNT: $$$900
SECOND AMOUNT: $$$600
THIRD AMOUNT: $$$500

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

THIRD TRANSACTION INFO

SENDER`S FULL NAME:
MONEY-GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER: IT IS 8 DIGIT NUMBER
FIRST AMOUNT SENT: $$$
FULL ADDRESS:
CITY AND STATE:
SCANNED RECEIPT:

THIRD TRANSACTION INFO

SENDER`S FULL NAME:
SECOND AMOUNT SENT: $$$
FULL ADDRESS:
CITY AND STATE:
SCANNED RECEIPT:

THIRD TRANSACTION INFO

SENDER`S FULL NAME:
THIRD AMOUNT SENT: $$$
FULL ADDRESS:
CITY AND STATE:
SCANNED RECEIPT:

Honey these this all what you would get back to me and hope you will understand all what have explain to you and i would he hoping to read Good news from you soon and make sure you send the money and dont play games or pranks with me aiight
Love you so much
James

Seriously, these guys think we have nothing better to do than provide 3 transactions instead of 1?

James dear,
Honey, I'm on a business trip now and can't do all this for you. You will have to wait for the weekend and I hate this shit of asking me to send things over and over. Do you understand it costs me every time I do a transaction? If it doesn't go through right, I still lose that money. It's a big racket. Can't you just have me deposit it in your mom's bank account? Did we try that already? I wish you would just come home and we could work it all out here. It just gets messy and all I want is to do the nasty with you over and over. I'm horny baby and I need you. Please just come home and we'll work on all of this together

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you doing today?Am so disappointed in you by not letting me to know that you gonna go on a business trip?Do you think i dont have the right to know since you all said you do love me all this while and with this i can believe that you just making me as a Fool and i dont like it OK...My love,i wanna do nasty with you as well and am very horny cause i cant just wait to have sex with you and to make a very massive and awesome love together but the fact still remains that i cant just abandoned or leave my Mom here all alone in this critical condition of her`s OK,dont you remember or realized that she is my Mom and not other persons mom,so why would you tell me to just come home cause you are Horny?Baby,about the issue of her Bank account,she has closed all her account and i was so sad about that as well cause had it been she has one i would have given you before you asked of it but at this point now i have to wait till you return home and mind you don't think all the money you gonna send to me are for just for free but i do promised to return all back to you with interest OK and i don't want you to just find it difficult with you over there trying to doubt whether am gonna pay you back if that is what you have been thinking OK..Lastly i want you to know that i cant leave my mom here till i got the money for her surgery completed and by then i can now rushed home to get some money and access my bank and to get some little bills settled as well..Honey i would still wait to for you as i say till you come home and to get the money send through Money-gram to my information given to you cause that is the only best way the money could get to me if truly you send the money....Honey am not commanding or Instructing you but just to make you understand how thing should be and how things are going over here cause we both needed trust and understanding OK..Hope to hear from you back honey and have a Good and Nice Trip...

Your Love
James

Jimmy,
Going on a business trip and not telling you makes you a fool? How does that work? I didn't know you wanted to know things like that. And besides, I'm a businesswoman and I don't have to ask permission to go and do my job. Let's get that straight right now.
Honey, why all the Moneygram business again. Didn't we go through this already? Things just haven't been working with that or Western Union. And why on earth did your mom shut down her bank account? Did someone tell her she was going to die? What's the deal?
I would have thought it would have made you happy to tell you I'm horny for you. I could say I'm horny for someone else but no, I'm saving myself for you. I do have an idea. Maybe you could send me a vibrator that looks like you to help me until you get home? I can send you my address, you can order it online and poof, Kimbra's got a smile on her face until her handsome man comes home. Let me know what you think baby.

Quote:
Hello sweetie,you never told me in the first place that you are a businesswoman ok,all what you told me is that you are work as a nanny now instead of the maid service ok,so why you lieing to me before dear?Dear,i cant order anything for you now cause what am thinking and passing through is beyond my expectation aiight..Honey,i can now see that you dont want to help me again aiight..Bye

Ask a guy to help a girl out and he gets angry. Sheesh!

Hi honey,
did you get my message yesterday? did I need to get your permisson to fly home from my trip? I'm wondering what is really up with you. I don't like being accused of not being sincere or honest. Do you really think people would trust me with their kids if I wasn't an honest trustworthy person? Maybe you just don't know me at all or care. Which just makes me sad because I've already shown you I'm willing to help you.

Quote:
I understood now and let all cancel all this argument ok..So how you doing and sorry for making you sad ok..You shown me you wanna help me but make it real then

Hmmm and the next method of torture shall be...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should tell him that yes, you're a nanny, but you OWN the agency. You worked hard, for years, saving and investing and just because you OWN a successful nanny agency, doesn't mean you don't care about the kids anymore. Unlike some other people who become successful in the Nanny business, you started the business because you CARE about the children and wouldn't think of being above still caring for the kids. In the USofA, it's an HONOR being a nanny! One of the highest regarded professions! Surely he knows THAT! You employ 25+ highly qualified nannies and have a 2 year waiting list for goodness sake! You're in high demand in your own right. Geez!

He's an ass and still needs to be slapped around a bit. He's being too demanding and only nice to you when you say that you will help, otherwise he treats you like you are a lowly woman. Kimbra is beautiful and has a score of men who want her, and would never ever dream of asking, no DEMANDING money be sent or love withheld. He's a misogynist and needs to be put in his place. What a mamma's boy. Would SHE be happy the way he treats you? Tell him you need to think about things before you agree to help him AGAIN! Make him grovel. Make him give you an invoice for your records, you'll be able to avoid paying taxes as this would be considered charity and humanitarian effort.

I love your slaps, it's why I want you to do it again...and again...and again! Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweetie,how you doing and why didnt i saw any of your mail since you on the 22th of feb,hope all is well?I havent been online to send you a mail cause i have a busy day with Mom in the hospital and i have to found a solution as well but i want you to know that every seconds of my life i do think about you and get to much worried as well,i do pray to God that we should have our union till eternity and it has been so...Honey i just wanna see your mail cause as i log in now and found that you havent talked make me so much sad and sober again OK,your sweet mails give me hope and makes my day..Love you so much
James

Baby,
you need to not complain about me. My internet went down for over a day and I've been working hard to get them to bring it back up. Why can't you be patient with me and instead just have a fit about everything? Maybe you're just busy with your sick mom but I'm not gonna be here sending you sweet emails when you're whining at me like a little girl. Come on. If you love someone you gotta trust them

Quote:
I really now understand you dear OK..Have been patient and i will forever but i just cant do without you my love and that is why have been so much worried about you all days and night...Hope your internet is now in a good condition now and dear dont never try to get me wrong telling me that am whining you which is not and why must i do so when i really love you so much..Nope dear dont ever think on that cause am not a man of such manners or habit aiight..

James

Quote:
Honey..
How are you doing now and i really want you to know that you mean alot to me and i dont wanna loose you cause you have be the part of my body and to love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this and "How do we know our love is true? We gonna know if it`s True love when we have a surreal feeling to it, true love is like a dream that we wish not to wake from, it has the ability to bring us much pleasure in life, it relaxes us. The surreal feeling that is true love must be embraced and excepted, for it has its roots in the real world from where it is nourished..I really trust you and i love you so much my love,so dont get me wrong aiight..

Hi baby,
it's Friday already and I'm wondering how you and your mom are doing. Honey, you complain about me but then I never hear from you unless you want some money. You need to let me know how things are. You really do. Love should mean you want to hear all about my day, my hopes and dreams. Love means you should be sharing your life details with me. Love does not mean only caring about money or else you need to go find you a Western Union clerk to marry and you can talk about it all you like. I'm just sharing my heart here.
I've been around lots of sick kids lately and I have a bad cold. The cold medicine makes me woozy so I don't write too much when that happens. I'm home today because my nose was dripping so much, coughing and I didn't want to make the kids sick.
Email me honey and let me know all what's new. Love you. Wish I could see more of your love for me

Cough cough sneeze Very Happy At least he pays attention- well somewhat

Quote:
Hello sweetie,How are you doing now?I got so very much sad when i read your mail and found that your nose was dripping so much and you had cough as well,so very sorry and i dont want you to get sick cause you are the apple of my eyes and the key to my heart..Honey,i really do love you so much and i really shared my love with you always and i want you to know i will always be there for you and i would always make you happy...Honey i dont really like the statement you made that you never heard from me unless if i need money which is not so and it really pains me cause that hurts my feelings that you never give me the respect i deserved and you wanna let my love down but i give up a good smile in my eyes cause you are my soul and i cant do without you..Honey everything is getting fine with us here and my mom is still in the hospital ok but still looking for some money as well..Love you do much James

Quote:
Hello dear,what is the matter and how you doing today?Missing you so much here and with your sweet mails..Love you
James

Quote:
Hello sweetie and how are you doing today?Why didnt i read from you since your last mail ad hope all is well with you over there my love..I`m missing you so much

Boring! Waiting for the next reason to need money to come forward. Annoying little booger

Jimmy,
I'm good. Relaxing with a glass of wine and just watching some TV. How are you honey? I hardly know what is going on with you and wish you would tell me. I would have expected you to come my way by now but everything keeps delaying you. I guess the weather is such a pain too. I just get lonely and tired and wish I had your arms right around me. I am feeling better now, nose is less drippy, so I guess I will go back to work tomorrow. Love you honey. Send me kisses, I send you some too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic