SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad gives up Bank Account in very first email!?!?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
forewonnein
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is a weird one. Anyone had this before?
I received this email spamming Their email account? 40 the same then after responding I got a lad come back confirming that is their bank account. Reported

Hello.
      My names are  Elaine Roundtree,am from Phoenix, AZ..I'm mother of 4kids. i am a widow,my husband passed away in 09/11 incident at word trade fair centre in Fargo,North Dakota. i have been suffering with my 4kids ever since then,  Peter is my first born and he's extremely sick (Apendix)and needed to be operated  at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
the operation bill is $5000.00 and the available total contributed funds from Church,Family and friends is $1,950.00 and i have deposited $500 out of it for blood.The total balance at hand as at 24/01/2014 is $1,450. The total balance that is needed to carry out this operation now is $3,550. Please and please render me any assistant, no amount is small, a single dollar could safe his life please help. i am writting this letter with tears . none of your generation we encounter this kind of situation in life please help me for  sake God .here is my bank account information.hope to hear good respond back from you...
here is my bank information .
BANK NAME:CHASE BANK .

Routing Number :  12210024

Acct. Number is :  3067982776
 I pray God will give you power and strenght to help me and my family.hope to hear back from you soonest.

"YOU ARE A WRONG PERSON" - 4bdel 5alem
"i don have time to take picture on the road, i work in a bank" - 3ric Cheung - provider of first, second and fourth piggy
"Your question is irrelevant and those not have anything to do with the
business I want to do with you so do not lecture me because you are
not my father" - ma1eke osh1n garang
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bitch and her husband has hit me with over 75 emails today.
I did not think there was enuff details inthe bank account to report it
Is there??????????????

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi forewonnein, that email is a begging email and we don't bait beggars (nor report their bank accounts!). The difference between your beggar and a lad is that the sick lads dying of cancer/needing operations etc all have money that they want you to inherit.

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh poo,I just got sooooo many bloody emails,I thought right ya bitch and gave her both barrels
I have reported it but I will not be porking out.

Thanks Asena

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

100 in 1 = 101
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true that we don't bait beggars, but when the beggar claims to be in AZ, but is actually in

Quote:
IP Address: 41.216.63.210
Hostname: 41.216.63.210
Region: LITTORAL
City: COTONOU

That's a scammer not a begger.

Bait on and make sure the account is reported.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
forewonnein
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto here then. I thought it was strange to offer up the account like that. I was ready to change my piggies to four.
Oh well.
Just as a query why do we differentiate between those promising riches and those yanking on your heart strings? Seems a very thin and osmotic line...

"i don have time to take picture on the road, i work in a bank" - 3ric Cheung - provider of first, second and fourth piggy
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are usually pretty skittish about sending out accounts so soon. It is possible that it is a real account, but it also might be a "boilerplate" account, where the lad sends you plausible looking (but fake) bank details to draw a victim in.

But he wants you to send money to that account, and generally the lads give out valid information when they expect to be paid. So it might be a real account. Just something to consider.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

forewonnein wrote:

Just as a query why do we differentiate between those promising riches and those yanking on your heart strings? Seems a very thin and osmotic line...

Real beggars are honest about what they want (i.e. your money). If someone chooses to help them out then that is up to them.

It is similar to the street beggars you see, there will be many of them who pack up at the end of the day and go back to their nice home - but they've not promised anything to anyone, they've just asked for money.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
forewonnein
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree in part but it is a convenient urban myth to salve the conscience of many that street beggars are peopled largely by those who are well off. I live in an area where there are a lot of homeless and they are out in ice and snow. These people are nit doing it by choice.
They also don't give sob stories. They are just down on their luck.

These beggars promise a return just as those telling you there's a fund awaiting you or a successful loan. They offer hope and charity well done and the changing of someone's life. This will prey on the innocent in just the same way and in many cases more so I would have thought.
Thin permeable line of grey I think.

Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
It's true that we don't bait beggars, but when the beggar claims to be in AZ, but is actually in

Quote:
IP Address: 41.216.63.210
Hostname: 41.216.63.210
Region: LITTORAL
City: COTONOU

That's a scammer not a begger.

Bait on and make sure the account is reported.

HI Ber I did an i.p. check on this and it came up as Switzerland,I
obviously used the wrong number?

100 in 1 = 101
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did you get the IP from and what is the IP?

I received the same email in my catcher and IP checked that and got the Benin one.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All routing numbers in the USA have nine digits. I agree, he's a beggar.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's missing a zero, 122100024 is the routing number for Chase in Arizona.

forewonnein
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should do a poll:
Beggar or not beggar?
Where are they based?
Bait or not bait?

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
09/11 incident at word trade fair centre in Fargo,North Dakota

I must have missed that particular event...

A ruptured appendix is indeed a life-threatening condition. Surgery is required quickly. A child who has reached the point where an appendix must be removed does not have days to wait for random internet pleas. US hospitals cannot refuse surgery in a life-threatening situation. They can only refuse service and demand up front payment in non-emergency situations.

We don't bait beggars. If this person was claiming to live in poverty in Africa, or was even making more realistic claims in the US, he would be off-limits.

But this one is no different than the fake Katrina victim, or typhoon survivor, or any of the others who take advantage of a major large-scale tragedy in an attempt to profit. The use of 9/11 with the obviously impossible claims puts him squarely in the category of scammer.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree.
I've managed to tease out of her that She wasn't with her husband when all those bombs went off in a building she can't recall in north Dakota on 9/11
!!
I know

I'm going to keep baiting
Smile

SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email.

I actually had to have my apendix out and I can tell you one cannot wait for that to happen or you will die. End of story.

I also don't like how they bring up 9/11.

ALSO how I got elaine roundtree but then a reply from a male (maybe husband from the dead).

I checked with my mentor and he seems to think it is more of a begging and I am inclined to agree. Beggars can make up stories and lies to pull on heartstrings for money but they don't promise any love or big money in return for something.

I dunno. Before I knew this was something I might not be allowed to bait I wrote them and asked if I could have a picture of the family and boy. I was told that they would have to find a photographer. Lame. Rolling Eyes
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She says her husband died in 9/11 Dakota (?) and then makes an error and starts emailing from a male person's account who she claim is is her husband. When she's off script, the punctuation is terrible, and in blocks without paragraphs.

The very original email was routed via a European company (despite claims to be in Arizona, USA) and the path showing on the email header is via Japan and Switzerland.

I'm waiting for her to visit a link to see if she's changing IP often, because subsequent emails from the male's address are under gmail anonymity.

Once I mentioned Jesus, she laid the religious talk on very thick, and often, in every single subsequent email as if the floodgates to a sympathetic fellow Christian were opened. Now, I'm not an American so I don't know if this is the behavior of a typical fundamentalist, but it sure isn't where I'm from.

Of course I'm open to the interpretation of more experienced eaters, but this once seems really suss.

Example 1: Does this sound like it comes from a native English speaker.. as the name Roundtree would suggest?

i will be very happy if you can do that for me ...i pray God will help
you also and such thing will never happen to you in life

i was taking about this email that it dose not belong to me that it belong to my husband but the bank account it in my name ........

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So is it bad form to bait this one?
I mean (s)he's already given up the bank account - at least theoretically and its been reported multiple times.

So what do the mods of 419eater say?

lay off?
or
game on?

I say - grey area

Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was there a 911 incident in Dakota? This person's using a great public sadness to bolster her begging, and she can't even get one of the four locations of the down aircraft correct. I personally believe (s)he's a lying scumbag. I also have over 10 emails from her, non-scripted, and the English is poor, and not from a native speaker.

And does your average, God-fearin' American mother of four route their internet through Switzerland via Japan?

Incidentally there was a CONFERENCE in Dakota six months ago and the theme was 911 emergency number despatchers, technologies etc, so this lad has done a cursory google search about 911 and came up with information completely unrelated to what was inferred in the original scam email.
forewonnein
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buckshot wrote:

Incidentally there was a CONFERENCE in Dakota six months ago and the theme was 911 emergency number despatchers, technologies etc, so this lad has done a cursory google search about 911 and came up with information completely unrelated to what was inferred in the original scam email.

That's exactly what i think happened Buckshot.
There was nothing in ND during 9/11 and when I pushed a few innacuracies past her she didn't flinch. She agreed to bombs rather than planes and a building which terrorists had bombed and so on and so forth.
Add this to all the 'bad' English and this is a scammer.

This lad is waiting to hear back from my Church as to whether they'll donate to her. Perhaps they will have her use SPTS...

Still not sure I can claim 'her' as piggy #4 though

ScrewEmAll
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give me a break! "word trade fair centre in Fargo,North Dakota"? No native American English speaker writes like that. "centre" "24/01/2014"? "hope to hear back from you soonest." "She" undoubtedly picked the name from a FB profile at https://www.facebook.com/elaine.roundtree. This is not a beggar, it's a straight up lad. Not a very smart lad, but a lad nonetheless.

Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent her an SPTS login several hours ago. No login from her yet.. this is just speculation but it's mid afternoon in Arizona, and very late at night in Benin...... like 2am in the morning..... There's an 'official' letter issued to her on a site that will record her IP once she views it, so if it does happen to be in the USA, then I will report this and we can make our evaluations from there.

Based on this thread, I'm not planning on taking a piggy for the bank account, although I did report it. However i did get some more information, and she claims the branch is also in Phoenix. However my understanding is that a US Routing number is 9-digits, and on two occasions she has provided an 8-digit routing number. This could of course be a typo, as someone pointed out there's a '0' missing. A mistake anyone could make.

@ B8er - Incidentally, how did you get a Benin IP from this person?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I stated above--the opening script is enough to establish that this is a lad, not a beggar.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been spammed about 100 times yesterday/today. Looked like a beggar to me at the time, wrote a filter to send it direct to trash. Was going to ask if anyone else had been absolutely bombarded by her. Definitely a lad though. For reasons posted earlier, and the amount of messages we've gotten.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic