SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another very deserving fake soldier

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.

I am not sure of the proper netiquette. If this topic is dedicated to only Michael the military guy I apologize for butting in. Please let me know and I will correct myself.

Here is the deal. I am a US Army officer. Recently someone established a facebook account under my real name. He stole my personal pictures, the pictures of my kid, my personal details (place of birth, university, etc) and is using this profile to scam lonely women out of their money.

Here is his facebook profilem, please feel free to befriend him

https://www.facebook.com/rafaltyler.stachowski?fref=ts

I reported it to facebook but they didn't do anything. So I established a fake account under a fictious name Karysha White and decided to do a little scambaiting myself. I am a novice at scambaiting. I also ensure to send warning messages to all the women on his profile.

Our "relationship" is going very well. We have been talking online for almost two months. We got to the point that he wants to see me, so he asked for money for the plane tickets. I decided to surprise him and "bought" the ticket for him and his little son to see me. He wasn't too enthusiastic about getting a fake receipt from Expedia, but he said he will fly in to see me, but he first need me to send $400 to his cousin in NYC.

I have been finding reasons to postpone actual wiring money to his cousin for over a week, but I think that I have to send him something. Does anyone know of creative ways to use WMU to prolong the fun I am having with this guy? He is a handsome fellow, judging by his facebook pictures.

Here is a clip from our conversations:

Karysha: Your mother is no more? Oh, gosh, I'm sorry!What happened?

Scammer: she had a stroke and i wasnt home i was currently at syria when that hanppened. i was shot on the ledafter the incident in an oppersiion i was involved in

Karysha: That is really awful! I am sorry.I didn't think that the US army ever was in SyriaPoor you! How bad was the wound? You said you were shot in the leg? What happened?

Scammer: is a long story my dear in the line of duty

Karysha: Can you give me a short version?I am really glad you are OK!

Scammer: this informatoin is healy secretcail please i dont wanna discuss any of my work details with again please sweet

mod note: split from another thread so topic gets the attention it deserves - dorothy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome Mszczuj. I am sorry that this lying, thief, scamming bastard has taken on an online identity using your real info. I will befriend him on facebook and torment the hell out of him.

I hope you bring this info over to our sister site, scamwarners.com so any potential victims he may have can find out the truth.

Did you happen to get this thief's email addy?
Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His email is [email protected]

I checked out this website, but I can't figure out the way to add my lad to a database of scammers (if such thing exists)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater!

I split this into a new topic so that it is more clear you are looking for baiters and assistance.

As far as scamwarners go, all you need to do is post his info in the romance scams forum--include his fake email address, and preferably the first couple of messages he sent you, as he will most likely reuse them.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum! Sorry that this bastard is dragging your name and photos through the mud.

Looks like your scammer has already been added there http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=127899

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
Hello and welcome Mszczuj. I am sorry that this lying, thief, scamming bastard has taken on an online identity using your real info. I will befriend him on facebook and torment the hell out of him.

I already pity him... if he only knew what is coming.... ha ha!
Tear him to pieces, I'm looking forward to reading the thread Smile

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:

I already pity him... if he only knew what is coming.... ha ha!
Tear him to pieces, I'm looking forward to reading the thread Smile

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case, you can just add his latest identity to the existing thread so that victims can find it and verify it is a scam.

As far as prolonging your bait goes--all kinds of things can happen...
-You can use NV's approach and say that you have learned that WU is used by criminals and liars.
-You go to WU to send the money, and the clerk tells you that you are being scammed. You get into a fight with the clerk, and now you are banned.
-You were mugged on the way to WU and now you won't have the money for another few weeks.
-You gave the money to a coworker to send for you, then they got into an accident, and now they are in a coma. You can't get your money back until they wake up.
-You almost sent the money to the wrong place, but luckily that other nice soldier contacted you just in time and gave you the right info--you sent it to that other person right away as directed.
-you put it in an envelope and sent it to his military base in his name.

These are just a few ideas. There really is no limit to the possibilities.

You can also use a lovely secure transfer option mentioned in other threads (though usually it's better to stall first.)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, he's on Ginger's radar!! Poor lad, he doesn't know what is about to hit him!

Mszczuj - Welcome to Eater, I am so sorry your good name along with your family and friends has been stolen and used for scammer people. You and others like you are the reason the behind what drives us. I do want to thank you for your military service and willing to fight for my rights and safety. Being a former military wife, I know what you and your family goes through on a daily basis. You should never have done what is being done to you now.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
kawasakiman750
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I read stories like that of the OP I realise why I get so much pleasure winding these creatures up - I hpe this scammer get's his comeuppance - slowly - a long slow bit of baiting can be so satisfying - good luck with it
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mszczuj - Welcome to Eate. Not sure if you're just here for help or you want to explore the wonderful world of baiting. Either way, welcome!

He has accepted my friend request and we are just starting to communicate through private mail. I can guarantee you this lad is in for a world of hurt. Wink
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mszczuj,welcome to Eater. I think this scammer is scum and will be happy to make sure he is adequately tortured and kept quite busy.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, thank you for the warm welcome in the wonderful world of scam biting! Thank you for the advice as well. I will try to prolong sending the money as long as possible. I don't know how long it will be possible, since he is supposed to fly to see me next Friday according to the fake expedia ticket I sent him.

I have a question. Some of you have weird quotes in your signature blocks. What do they mean?

Please feel free to befriend my scam biting profile on Facebook [email protected]
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mszczuj! I really hate the military scammers and try to reel them in whenever I see them.
Another choice is to give the lad a MoneyGram 8 digit number. They can't track it online, go to retrieve the cash, get embarrased, They come back, tell you the number is wrong, you admit you transposed one of the numbers, give it back to them. They return and find out once again, sorry, wrong number. It works really well if you give them the original number on a Friday, need to be gone on a weekend, then give them the new number on Monday while you're at work. Wastes oh so much of their time.
Lots of tricks, plenty of lads for inflicting the pain. Glad you are here.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mszczuj The weird quotes in the sigs are mostly funny or lame things the lads have said to your character.
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum Mszczuj.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mszczuj, welcome

I really dislike these military lads. But if I find military guys on Skype, easy to identify that the guy is scammer because real military guys use Skype to contact their family, relatives and friends (known people) and not look for unknown person randomly.

I sent email to this lad but no reply. Probably getting a bit cautious because of getting lots of contact requests and emails from beautifule women???

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.

I just found out this morning the lad pretending to be me dropped me. Crying or Very sad Here is the last conversation I had with him:

Lad: if you dont want to send te money baby just tell me now i have all my hopes on you and i trusted you ,i realy do care about you but i thaught you would understand the nature of my job and every thing i have goin up on my head i would come see you next weekend and i am so excited about that but you are just tying to spiol it baby

Me: I really did not feel comfortable with that Western Union. My friend Angela said that a lot of cheaters use Western Union to steal people's money! I am so happy that you said that I don't have to send it to your cousin.

He just dropped me after this. I did not expect this.

Maybe I overdid it with the slap. Maybe he got so many new requests that he decided not waste any more time on me. Should I try to re-friend him?

Or maybe it was the fact that I posted a picture of Brezhniev on his timeline, thanking him for the service to our country?

On the same note, the lad got a very recent picture of my son and posted it to his timeline. This makes me sick to my stomach. I already reported his profile to Facebook, in early December, and they haven't done anything with it yet. Anyone has any idea how to do a hostile takeover?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to find your fake profile but I wasn't real sure if that was you.If you see Derrick in the mutual friend list of others send me a request and I will add you.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are already Karysha's friend Smile How do you like my fake profile? Does it look real or what?

The reason why Karysha has so many real life friends, is because these are the friends of the guy that stole my bicycle, that I am observing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/bike-thefts-rise-in-dc-and-northern-virginia-with-metro-stations-frequently-targeted/2013/12/21/c1045a5e-302b-11e3-8906-3daa2bcde110_story.html

Also, if you can report another fake profile of me: https://www.facebook.com/rafal.stachowski.77?fref=ts I would greatly appreciate it!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was real enough to make me ask you to friend me.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really angers me that this ass is using your profile to scam people, it really burns me up that he's using your son! Man, that has got to hurt. I am so sorry you are going through with this. I am reporting his facebook account. Let me know of any fb accounts that you need reporting and I will do it.

Mszczuj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much!

Please also report this account

https://www.facebook.com/rafal.stachowski.77?fref=ts

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reported! I'll keep an eye on this thread, I want this guy to pay and pay dearly. Evil or Very Mad

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Mszczuj! Looks like I'm a little late to the party but I'd be happy to give the guy hell for you. I'm former military myself and it seriously pisses me off when they use military pics/names... and they do it a lot! I can't tell you how many lads I'm baiting right now that are supposedly in Afghanistan or Iraq right now. Or how many Generals. Rolling Eyes I always make sure they get extra attention! I'll add your guy on fb. Sounds like he needs a buddy. I'll report the pages too.

How'd he get your sons recent pic? I assume that after this has happened you probably have your settings on private. You might want to let everyone in your friends list or anyone that would post pics of your son know what's going on so they can make sure they also have their settings on private. I'd be so pissed off! Hopefully if we all report the guy we can get him shut down. It won't help you in that regard but if you haven't already you might want to let your First Sergeant or supervisor know. You never know what could happen and it would suck to have someone track down the real you and complain about you taking off with their money. Stranger things have happened! Better to have it on record. Cover your ass and all that.

ETA: missed that you are an officer lol. So whoever's your super or up the chain. Leaving it in here though because a lot of enlisted guys get used too.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic