SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loan lad turned romance scammer (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, this is my first attempt at trying something like this out. This all started back a month ago when I asked my loan lad to give me an email address of a satisfied customer and the lad complied, creating another account (I presume, because I couldn't find out the IP) and writing me a testimonial. Anyway, from the start of this January my character, Luke has been writing Mirabelle:

Quote:
Hey Mirabelle how are you doing? I remembered you when we were talking about the loan company in the past, how are you doing?

Regards,
Luke

Quote:
i am doing fine and you? have you been able to get a loan from him? i know by this time you should get the loan successfully

Here, I mistook one of my baits for the other and mixed up a name, but the lad didn't really care.

Quote:
Mirabelle I was told that Christian was actually a scammer and I have paid some money to an officer for a compensation and money needed for further investigation.
I was wondering if we could chat a bit and I was wondering how old are you, what is your hair colour and where are you from? I think that something clicked when I met you and I would like to chat with you and maybe flirt a bit.

Quote:
MY name is Mirabel from USA single woman and you? send me your pictures to see you

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin

Last edited by ZombieBrains on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our little corner of scammer hell-nice lad you have there.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks. I am a bit scared of how far this bait will go, lol.

I replied to Mirabel with a picture of Wentworth Miller (the guy from Prison Break).

Quote:
hey baby its good to hear from you. I am Luke from Uk, I am middle aged, handsome and muscular and really flirty... I would love to see some of your pictures, I am really into handsome young babes and i would love to you dress down baby Wink

Love, Luke

Of course, I still haven't told the lad that Luke is married to a really angry woman, who might just involve a few lawyers, once she finds out about this.. Very Happy

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin

Last edited by ZombieBrains on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the dark side! You might want to remove that last name even though it is well known. Maybe just the S or delete it entirely if you plan to use that character for more than just this bait.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks, NV!

I would edit my previous posts for the name, but it seems that this might end a bit early Very Happy

Mirabel sent me this today:
Quote:
SCAM GET OFF

nor day scam your guy na later

It's time to act confused:
Quote:
Baby what do you mean??? Why are you angry?? Sad

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^If you are indeed using the name of the Star Wars character it may have just clicked with your scammer who that is and they obviously think you are a joker.

My response if the bait isn't finished would be to say you had it legally changed by deed poll as you're such a fan of the films? Suitable proof would be easily come by.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I wish I was more familiar with these scams, my guess is that the lad didn't like Wentworth Miller. Very Happy

Are there any mentors for love/dating scams? I'm going to continue writing this lad, but it seems to me that he twigged...

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no telling who you might get from the mentor program but you can always ask and you will get several thoughts.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ZB, what I'd suggest is your mentor isn't into RomScam is PM one of the locals for dating sites, catch a few lads and start posting. It isn't unusual here for people to ask for running commentary or help. C'mon in!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Yep! The love shack has always been so helpful! I learned a lot by reading here and bugging the locals, which was always freely given.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice! I often receive romance scam spam in my catcher so I imagine that it should be easy to find them. Very Happy

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In no way was my post meant to discourage you from signing up for a mentor. They are handy in so many ways when you have other issues.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic