SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you do with a General...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, so you're lining up for me to shower you with all that lovin JC? I got plenty more to give. Bring it on GT Mama. Very Happy

Glad you're all enjoying this. It is quite more involved than I figured at first and yes rozelle, even people who should know better get hooked. They get caught up by something they don't fully understand, so why not help?

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^My heart is all aflitter.. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, a piggy to add to the sty thanks to my buddies at the UN

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

It is our great pleasure to write you regarding our designated bank
account U.K and below is the details;

Account name;
bank name; Bank
Street and Branch;
City and County; U.K, SOMERSET
Post CodeL
BIC;
IBAN;
We hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regard,
U.N. Af Comm

Dear Sirs, thank you for the information. I will expedite the request with my bank tomorrow and advise in the evening on my return from work. I am certain the General will be pleased that the details will allow for our rendezvous.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

And from Frank:

Quote:
Am fine mommy and you?good morning mommy,good to hear from you and how is work?
Okay mommy,i will tell the officer that they don't give a bank
transfer slip for transactions any more that everything was online
that we just have to wait to be posted.
seriously,we are not allowed for exchange of photos on the internet
because this is a military zone and not everybody has this privilege
to surf the internet as i do but based on dad the General,that is why
i am privilege and you can ask dad about the security involve
regarding photo exchange and i believe he will tell you if it true or
false okay mommy,
I manage to find one of our team training photo from my email sent
item maybe you would find that interesting and let me know mommy..

Thank you for your care and understanding,i love you very much mommy
and i missed you also.
I await to hear from you sweet mom
Yours lovely son
Frank.

And Daddy Dearest:

Quote:
Hi darling, good morning and how was your night and hope it splendid cos i have been missing you dearly, i can't wait to be with you as i keep dreaming and thinking of you lately and as regard all money being spent on me and our son Frank would be refunded to you back even if you want it with interest the moment i arrive in the state to have you fully to myself for the Valentine okay honey

Babe, i love you so much. I'll always be forever grateful. You taught me so much in life. You've helped me through rough times and i could always cry on your shoulder without being judged. You loved me when no one else would. You always there when needed. You were my strength when i was weak and my breath when i couldn't speak. You showed me the right way to love. Even when you didn't want to, you made a friend out of my friends and i knew that you didn't like them, but you did it for me. You asked me if i was okay when something was actually wrong with you. You put my needs before your own.

When you 'll kissed me, i'll feel like i could fly, but the only flying i would do was more in love with you. You inspired me and i truly felt as if i didn't deserve you, but still, even more, you loved me for me. You protect me and guide me, and for that i'm truly grateful (forever) and i just want to say 'Thank You' and I'll always love you.

Hope to hear from you.

Love always,
David.

Oh goody, now we can plan our little love nest

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

We will be pleased to hear from you as soon as possible and would be
proud to have the General safe under your care for the period of seven
(7) days and hope security would be guarantee for his safe and please
we would be needing your Information like the phone number and home
address for security reasons okay madam.

U.N. Af Comm.

Oops they made a mistake:

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

It is our great pleasure to write you regarding our designated bank
account U.K again because it skip my head not writing you the Account
no and the Sort code yesterday but here's the complete information
that will be needed to process the transfer as below;

Account name;
Bank name;
Street Branch;
City and County; SOMERSET, U.K
Account No;
Sort Code;
BIC;
IBAN;
Post Code; BA16 0EJ

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regard,

U.N. A Comm.

So much for expediting

Dear Sirs, while I understand mistakes can be made, I had already gone to the bank today before this information arrived and they told me I needed additional information before the transfer could proceed. Therefore, it will be tomorrow morning before I can return there to complete the transaction. Please assure all the correct information has been received so I can go to the bank tomorrow AM and ensure the General and I can enjoy our vacation time together.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Nothing from Frank and David today. My guess is I'll get some lovin when the bank transfers are set to go through

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you love how all the scammers think you have nothing to do all day but hustle over to banks and answer emails? Wasn't dear Frank having a cow when you didn't email him back every single day? Now that he thinks the money is on the way he can move on to the next victim? I despise this one.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddy, these creeps email throughout the day asking why I haven't responded. If I did, I would never get any work done. But it does make for some fun moments when I take a peek and get something funny. I've never heard the term "skip my head" before, especially out of such important officials at the UN.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Nice work SP!! You are putting this guy through the wringer and then saying "Nope. Still damp" and doing it again. Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some good baiting here SP. You've earned your graduation.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is offering to repay you with interest!! Perhaps you could ask it to get it's attorney to draw up papers for a "short term loan" just so its all legal ect.. You may need the money back for some important event or a special payment you may have to make at some time?? in the future ? I hate these scammers ... They are just wicked the way they use G-d to make people think they are for real!! I can only hope there is a wicked reward that awaits them, tee hee!! What about the pic of the "son" it has an emblem on the hat , anyone know where it is from? I like how it stops writing when it thinks you have made a deposit, that will change when the funds don't arrive , tee hee!! keep it working
good job!! keep those piggies coming !!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The UN wants to make sure I don't forget

Quote:
Dear Kimbra, below is the complete information for the account again;
Account name;
Bank name;
Street Branch;
City and County; SOMERSET, U.K
Account No;
Sort Code;
BIC; .
IBAN;
Post Code;

We hope to hear from you soon and make sure your bank effect the
transfer before leaving okay madam and confirm we it been transfer to
get to us between now and Friday to enable the release of General
David M. Rodriguez.

Best Regard,
U.N. Af Comm.

No word from my men so a gently nudge so they don't forget me

My Franky,
I haven't heard from you honey. You know, American schools have all kinds of violence and your school teaches violence, so I have to know you are alright. You need to make sure to keep me informed on how you're doing so I can keep up with you. I also need to make sure the bank info goes into the account tomorrow, as that will be the 3 business days and I'm going to the bank tomorrow to make sure that's happening. Send me an email and send Mommy Kimbra a kiss. Take care, my son

To David
Honey,
I'm concerned because I've not heard from you or Frank. I need to make sure my strong men are good and well taken care of. I have done everything for the UN and now await the final documentation for your leave. Baby, do you know how excited I am? How I tingle every time I think of you? I'm just wanting so bad to have you in my arms and in my bed. I hope the time hurries up. Let me know how you are honey. I love you so much and send you my warmest hugs and kisses

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny how the lads seem to disappear when the money is on the way, but email 10 times while begging for it. The next part is the part I enjoy the most. When the money should have been there and doesn't show. Panic and the "you have to drop everything and go to the bank..." blah blah blah.

I wonder how many paragraphs in one email this lad will write about "where is the money?". I say 2 to 3 to start. He might even send up to 4 or 5 emails per day. It's the fun part of every bait. Well, except for The Pig's bait. Laughing But for most baits it's the frantic WHERE IS MY MONEY part that has me laughing the hardest. It's like they're so sure and have bragged to all their yahoo boi buddies that they made a kill and then "poof" they get laughed at. Laughing

I really love your baits SweetPea, you've come a long way since you started. You are more confident in your characters and baiting in general. I always knew you would be a good one to do these baits. bow_down

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, congrats on graduating-your technique is awesome. The hook is hidden in just the right bait!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know that mentees graduate. Then again, my mentor has been busy with RL so I guess I get left behind. Crying or Very sad I was on Skype chatting with a few baiters, my mentor came on and didn't even know who I was, let alone know I was his mentee! That hurt! Crying or Very sad

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You need a new mentor!!!! Mad

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You need a new mentor!!!! Mad

ETA: Congrats SweetP!!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's Frank

Quote:
Mommy good morning,i am so sorry for not writing you early due to
training getting tough and tougher everyday,that is why i have nor
been coming too regular online and the issues of the internet access
and also hide and seek kinda using the PC you know mommy
Thank you for being there for me,may God favor continue in your life,Amen.

I will be honestly looking forward to hear from you again and when the
money gonna get to me to pay part of my bills,feed on good meal
pending when all allowance from dad get to me

I wait your reply and thanks you mommy for keeping in touch
I missed and love you very much mommy
Yours lovely son
Frank

Hi Franky,
Baby, you need to check and see if your officer's wife shows the money went through. My bank is showing there might be a problem with the transaction and they want your people to check. I'm working on it honey. Just have them check and let me know tomorrow. I can go to the bank in the morning.
Have you been good? Are you eating? Are you studying well? Are you sleeping ok? Are you at the stage where you're having wet dreams and we need to talk about it? You know I'm here for you. Just keep emailing me so I get to know all that you want to share with me.
Take care honey. I send my love. Mommy Kimbra

Then a nasty turn- another one posing as Frank sends a link to pictures reported as a phishing site (wonder how that happened?)

Quote:
Hello please view my pics here hope you will like it.

Oh David, sweet David

Quote:
Hello darling, I'm very sorry for my late reply and hope you are good also as i have been doing surveillance most importantly on rebels terrorizing the town that we have to be on guard alert, and i didn't get to hear from Frank and hope you are keeping in touch? i will drop him an email to know how he is doing, moreover when will the money transferred for Frank get cleared completely as i know he likely not been opportune to be online was why i didn't receive any email from him but sure he would be fine okay honey, and again, since you have transfer the money U.N charged already, then let just be hoping i get the signal soon okay my love cos they will not release the documents for the signing and endorsement if the money didn't get to them honey

My love, since day one we've been communicating something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest i have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and i wouldn't trade you for the world. I'm so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as i loved you, and that you made me your husband.

We have been communicating, and i have cherished every moment since the day we met on the dating site, fishmeetfish. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, our dreams are coming true, baby!

I just love our new relationship and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us. Don’t worry about the times that we will be tight on money, I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for cos i will be retiring as a General after 38 years in service. We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and i will enjoy spending the rest of my life with you.

I love you more than words can say honey and i hope to hear from you as soon honey, take care darling
David.

Ping pong back to Frank

Quote:
Hi mommy,i am sorry for my late respond for our training been hectic
this days.It has been confirmed,your bank perhaps hold the transfer
mommy because there is no money yet in the officer wife account and
the officer suggest you re- do the transfer through RIA or MONEY GRAM
because i told him you can't do western union

I await your reply mom,i love and missed you mommy.
Yours son,
Frank.

Kimbra is mad

Dear Franky, now why would you send me a link to pictures on a bogus website? You know, I'm really pissed that you did that and you don't want your Mommy Kimbra pissed. I was going to say that I would try to send the money via the second bank account tomorrow but since you want to do bad things to me, I won't. I'm going to talk to your father and see what the punishment will be. This is bullshit and I want you to apologize immediately for playing games with me, I asked you for a picture and this is what you do to me. Not good Franky, not good at all.

And to Daddy Dearest

Hi honey,
Baby, I have something serious to discuss with you. Our son Frank sent me a link to his picture that shows as a link to a bogus website. Is he trying to play games with me? Is he mad because I am in love and want to be with his dad? I don't consider this funny and I really think he needs some kind of punishment. The first payment did not go through the first bank account he gave me either and now I'm worried some funny business is going on. Honey, I can't have this with trying to make all the arrangements for our Valentine's Day tryst. We gotta be good with each other to make sure our love stays strong and true. Let me know what you think. i love you honey. Take care, I'm worried about my love being ok

Quote:
I have missed you very much, i believe Frank would do no such thing cos i trust him and maybe someone must have been trying to hack his email i guess and i want you to consider him as a boy that he is and i know i can't do that honey..
As for the transfer for Frank, please re confirm the Account you send his money to and also, how about the transfer for U.N regarding my release documents cos i know if they received the charges then a signal will be send to me and what's the delay in transfer honey cos i just can't wait to be with you my darling.

I love you honey and hope to hear from you sweetie

David.

Mad Mad Mad Mad

And of course the UN chimes in asking for the money

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Good morning madam, hope you are good and why have we not heard from
you because the Valentine's day is drawing closer and now the process
for General David M. Rodriguez Release Documents has commence but
hoping and wait to hear from you because the R.D. will be pending if
we didn't get to hear if the charges is cleared from the bank yet or
not

We hope to hear from you soon as you can

Best Regards,

U.N. Af Comm.

Dear Sir,
Today would be the earliest day for the bank transfer to be completed. I will be arriving at the bank at 9 am to make sure it has been done. Please check on your side as well. It will be this evening before I can advise. Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Dear Sirs,
I regret to inform you that my bank has advised that the bank transfer cannot be completed. There was a problem in the transmission and my bank halted it due to potential fraud issues. I am sad that this is happening and am asking for alternative means to provide the money without going through Western Union. I need something that will enable my fine General to come to me. I'm also afraid you will state he cannot be here for Valentine's Day, which will crush both of us. Please advise next steps in this process.
Sincerely, Ms Kimbra M

Awww too many messes

David baby. I am greatly dismayed over 2 things. First, I realize Frank is your son but do you think I would make things up about the link to the pictures? I don't like that. I have no reason to lie to you and you take his side. Hmm, guess I'll just have to figure out what the punishment should be on my own.
Second, the bank transfer didn't go through. There was an issue with the account the UN people gave and my bank wouldn't allow the transfer to go through. They have no ideas other than it didn't work with their safety filters and they yanked it back. I am upset and have asked the UN people to advise another way to process things. Baby, I'm counting on seeing you on Valentine's Day. I bought some new lingere and some extra large condoms so we would be all set. Chocolates, champagne- everything is ready to take to the hotel. Honey, I just can't do without you at this point, I'm ready to go.
Honey, any ideas about this? I just really need you in my life, in my bed, you are already so wrapped up in my heart. Email me when you can love.

Ugh always an instant transfer answer

Quote:
Hello my love, how are you doing and hope fine? anyway, i have been day dreaming thinking so much about you just as i have wish to be with this Valentine's day to enjoy all this already bought with you, i can't wait to hear you scream and will keep asking for more in our hotel room to make you feel the real woman in you cos i'm willing and ready to place you up in the sky to make the whole world see how important and special you are and if i must see an angel, its in your eyes from your picture look driving me nut and making me lose concentration just wanting to hold you to myself to cuddled, kiss and caress you.

Sweetheart, please keep all you've got for Valentine celebration of our new love okay darling and as for Frank, i still can't believe how possible could that be and probably someone is trying to hack into his box to fake his identity and i bet it likely be because of the money you are trying to send but whatever punishment you know he deserve, just do cos he's now your son and would listen to you i trust, please do forgive him and forget okay honey

Also, as regard U.N, Frank and the bank transfer issues being delayed based on different reasons arising, i suggest you do it "MONEY PAK"..
For Frank, buy a Money Pak worth of $10,000, scratch and email him the pin and every other necessary details then i can talk to his superior officer to find way to convert to money as that way it fast and reliable without any doubt and also, you will do the same thing to U.N. for my release cos they accept Money Pak also and again my love, the day to Valentine is gradually drawing closer..I'll email Frank and U.N. now to let them know the change of plans..Please do as i have said "MONEY PAK" and please also forward me Frank pin when done okay darling

Hope to hear from you soon as you can, i love and missed you very much honey.

Always love,

David.

Hi babe, honey, not to contradict what you want but I know nothing about his moneyp** you're talking about. I don't want to try something I know nothing about and feel totally uncomfortable about trying. I've already had issues with known ways to do things, like bank accounts. I have a really busy family day today so I won't even have time to investigate it. Please email and let me know about something else. Cause baby I'm all geared up and I have to be with you. I am ready. My whole body is ready for that great loving we're going to have. And I will figure out the stuff with Frank later.
Love you

Quote:
Honey, please take your time and investigate the MONEY PAK cos it faster and easiest way and all you need do is go to store and ask you wanna buy a money pak worth of any amount you want, then scratch the money pak and send me all the pin numbers okay honey

Hope to hear from you again honey

Hi babe,
I am really all upset here. I cannot in good faith go and do this. I don't like it. I know no one who has ever used this to send money and the internet shows it's used all the time for scams and fraud. Honey, you are a general and I cannot hurt your career like that. It just makes me insanely nervous. We have to find another way. I'm going to try to send Frank's money again but I'm not hopeful with all these issues. That will happen tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from the UN and I hope they take mercy on our Valentine's Day tryst while we work things out. Come on, you're the big strong general. Help me figure this all out!
Your hot and horny loving Kimbra

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, going into walmart or 7-11 with $10,000.00 to buy a moneyp** beers! won't raise an eyebrow, will it? Rolling Eyes

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow the bouncing emails

Quote:
Hi honey, I'm sorry for my late respond and hope you are doing fine? well, i have been so busy with work this days that is why i have not been regular online combine with the bad weather here.. I just wonder why things been difficult with the sending of the money and that make me feel like you don't want me even as i make suggestion for you on which way best you can send money without any trouble but instead you are telling me it a scam and fraud, does that mean i have been wasting my time with you as i have seen you don't even trust me and keep doubting the fact that i ask you to send through various means to enable the money get to their various channels as it needed..

I ask you do either western union, money gram, ria but said NO, then you ask for bank transfer which i believe everyone including the U.N, Frank and so on did but to no avail, then proceed with Money Pak but now you are telling me it only scam and fraud use that mean and that means you are calling me a scam right? really i don't understand all this anymore..

If you truly love me as you claim, then you don't have any reason to doubt me cos i love you very much from my mind and i cant wait to be with you darling cos you are always on my mind and i need you to go get the money pak, scratch and send the pin to Frank and also send to U.N cos you are delaying everything and i know U.N wouldn't respond to you again as it suppose cos with the way things are going will make them believe you are not serious and would be busy attending to others release documents which already today is 10th day of Feb.

Now, if i must be with you for the Valentine then you must do as i want to enable our meeting and that you must go get the Money ***, from store and scratch and send the pin number to Frank for his money and also to U.N cos it is the alternative means we have left now since you already tried so many means to get the money over.. I'm amazed, you are not the first sending to U.N okay honey and how come other soldiers release documents been process? they paid for it and U.N have acknowledge their money that is why the process is on..
Honey, you make me feel like am disturbing you which supposed not to be so and why, must you tell people what you need the money pak for? NO, you shouldn't cos it is your private issues and issues like this regarding your relationship were supposed to be private, just me and you as the impression while bank transfer acting funny is because they think you will be scam and that i can't do that cos i am a general and i would not want to tarnish my reputation okay darling..

Please and please honey, i prefer you do money pak to U.N and also Frank and then scratch and send the pin to them and also forward me the pin to save time and again please you don't have to sell our relationship outside cos they will always advise it a scam but only you knows it not

Always love,
David.

Here we go again

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Greetings to you, we have come to realize that you are not ready to
pay for General David M. Rodriguez Release documents (R.D). Its
obvious why you can't send when others RD processing and endorsement
fees been paid via western union while some via bank transfer just as
we have done with you

The last alternative we have for you now is MONEY *** as that would
make the money get to us with immediate effect because you have only
few days left to process the RD for you.

Do get back to us asap.

Best Regards

U.N. A Comm.

And Frank chimes in:

Quote:
Hi mom,i am sorry for not able to write you because our training gets
tough everyday by day,and no time to come online like before but
now,we are on theory part so i have time to keep in touch now mommy.
dad ask if am phishing you but i didn't mommy believe me i am not
hacking you because i don't know how to do all that because i have
never ever since we have been keeping in touch,and you have never done
me any wrong so why will i do anything stupid to affect you mommy and
i don't want to lose you because you have been such a caring mom to
me,i want you for dad and i don't want you to think i don't like you
because i do very much
You are my mom,and i have no reason to denied your punishment,but the
truth is i never send you any picture link,i guess maybe someone else
is trying to hack my email also.
i swear to God mommy,i didn't send any thing bad to hack your email
because the impression now is that i'm a bad boy and it not.dad thinks
i want to scare you off him,please mommy,i will do no such thing or
maybe it because dad ask you to assist me for money and you concluded
and call my email messages as phishing,it not fair mommy

I love you mom,
Frank.

Quote:
Mommy,i have changed my email password because i suspect someone
trying to hack me also..dad told me you would buy and scratch me a
money *** pin,my superior officer would convert it to money for my
use.when will dad be leaving for his vacation and has the arrangement
been settled mom because i want us together as one family.

I love you mommy.

I wait to hear from you mom

I love you mom,
Frank.

And Kimbra tells them all off

David, I am amazed by your email. I have spent time online seeing where numerous people added money to Money*** card and it's gone. Plus I can't load enough for Franks payment. Do you want me to risk this? Do you care so little for me that you don't care? Your attitude, with my desire to protect you, makes no sense. I will handle it my own way and we will see what happens. You need to decide if you're going to be the man I love or some heartless man who is only selfish. I have done lots to prepare for you. Think hard about what you want. I love you but I will not do something risky.

Dear Sirs, Money*** is not a safe way for me to send the money. The only solution that works I believe may be sending the funds via Moneygram. I am disappointed in the Generals latest response to me, so my sending the funds will depend on a positive response from him. I realize this pushes the transaction to later in the day but is is necessary to ensure he understands the safety of my funds equals he cares about me. I am quite pissed off at him at this point.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Franky, your daddy is stupid and pissing me off. Money*** doesn't allow enough money to be added to even make one of your payments. Now I'm mad at both of you. You send me bogus pictures and he try's to tell me I'm not being honest. This is ridiculous. Does he have a drinking or drug problem? Maybe you both smoke weed and are just making a fool of me.
Mommy Kimbra

Ladeedah- broken record from the General

Quote:
Hi darling, how are you doing and hope fine? really, it good hearing from you again and i want you to know that it would profit us nothing to start pretending to each other cos i have missed you very much and i wouldn't want you to misunderstand my point of view okay honey, i truly love you from deep down my heart and i have no intention of hurting you cos you are my dream come true just as i have been so happy to have you in my life...I have been so worried the way things are going just as planned of spending the Val. together..Honey, please and please, I'm willing to pay for any lose but i assured you will be fine and you don't have to be worried about sending to them via moneyp** okay honey trust me, i am gonna make it up to you, as well refund your money with interest if you want soon as i arrive, i promise cos i don't want this opportunity to pass us by cos if i can't meet you now then it gonna be when i am done with my retirement process but i will appreciate spending the Valentine's day to have you in my arms to kiss caress you cos i know you would be as sweet as that of your look on the photo i have here and that i take your photo everywhere i go all just to look at you every seconds of the day that is why i need you to do the money via money*** card okay, please take me by my word, i will pay for any lose but i believe it safe and after purchasing the money*** card, then scratch and send the pin to Frank, U.N and also forward me the pin for record purpose and also, you keep the moneyp** card safe pending when it would be converted cos its gonna be a day stuff without delay okay honey cos i believe frank must have accumulate enough bills now so please you really need to help and i swear to God, paying back your money would be the second thing am gonna do the same day i arrive to make withdraw from the banking hall okay sweetie..

My love, i have never in my life met someone more beautiful, enjoyable, loving, and comforting as you. Since the very first day i sent you an email on fish meet fish, i knew there was something very special about you. I had no idea then that i would fall in love, but now that i have, I'm so grateful.
I am grateful for us to have wandered into one another's world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.
sweetheart, iwant you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, i love you and i love everything that creates you, from your hair - that i wish to play in more often... to your forehead - that i wish i could kiss you now while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile just as it is in your profile photo (just for me)... to your nose - that i wish i could rub my nose against; from your lips - that i just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that i would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, i claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.

I wish more than anything that you and i could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as i can, as best as i can, and for as long as i can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me.
Love always,
David.

Ok, let's play the MG game with the UN ASAP

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Greetings, thank you for keeping close contact and how are you? As for
General David M. Rodriguez, he's a good man and everybody likes him
here because he's a principled man that has an integrity to maintain,
please madam, you have to take things easy with him and don't forget
as an Army General, he have a lot to cover for and i bet the time you
would be spending with him on vacation for the Valentine's would
enable you to know more about him cos he is jovial, kind and easy
going but take your time okay madam and as regard his Release
Documents (R.D), MONEY GRAM is still very much okay because most
signed and endorsed Release Documents we' ve done so far charges is
via Money Gram but the only problem is that you can't send $4,500 once
based on security alert okay madam and hope you wouldn't mind sending
it to two information below to facilitate his R.D without delay
because you are paying for Express Service;
Receiver's Name and Address;
Name;
Address;
NAF Base, Ikeja
Lagos state, Africa Nigeria
Postal code; 23401.
Name; Justice
Address;
NAF Base, Ikeja
Lagos state, Africa Nigeria
Postal code; 23401.

We hope to hear from you asap with the mtcn, question and answer along
side ur full name and where precisely your location in the state

Best Regards,

U.N. A Comm.

My love
Quote:
Hi honey, I'm really sorry for everything and i want you to know i love you very much, I'm just worried and depressed with lot on my head but get relief reading your messages babe...

I care, cherished and missed dearly cos I'm dieing to meet you honey and as for the money, feel free and the it your way and in your time okay honey cos i wouldn't want you to feel am disturbing you but am just pressing to meet up with the Valentine okay honey

I love you darling and i hope to hear from you again honey, take care

Always love,
David.

And the boy wonder

Quote:
Hi mommy,i am sorry i didn't write you earlier because most of our
training now is practical and no time to browse the internet.please
mommy,forgive me for my wrong doing because i didn't know how it
happen sending you a bogus pictures, please pardon me and i promise it
will never happen again because dad had been so bad about the whole
things and said i want to scare you off him,i love you for dad,please
stay mommy

I love you and i await to hear from you mommy.

Yours lovely son
Frank.

And off the money goes

Dear Sirs,
I apologize for the delays. I had to seek out a Moneygram outlet, which I have done this evening. Attached you will find the 2 receipts so you can process the needed payments. Thank you for doing this so I can keep my time with the General. He will be with me, Kimbra M, in Dallas, TX.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Hi honey,
I was really upset over what you said before but you must certainly know my heart by now. I love you and want to be with you. I have gone to Moneygram and have sent the money that way. I have know people who have used it and have never expressed any problems. Baby, I know you would replace any money but I don't want to waste your money. You will need that for your retirement and to get Frank home so we can be a family. I just hope all goes well so you can still come to me by the end of the week. I am crossing my fingers and toes.
Love you honey! So excited to wrap my arms around you, kiss that face and everything else I have planned for you!

Hi Franky, that is a nice apology. But son, you need to grow up. You need to be more responsible and I guess that's my job to teach you when you get home. Right now, I'm just trying to get your dad to me so we can bump uglies and then we will work on getting you here. I hope you like the Dallas Cowboys and like to eat BBQ.
I don't know what Daddy told you about Money*** but it doesn't go high enough in dollars to send to you. I will check on the bank transfer tomorrow to make sure that is going fine and then we can send the second part. Hold tight on that.
Now, behave and keep going with your schooling. Talk to you soon. Your Mommy Kimbra

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if it wasn't confusing enough, now this comes through:

Quote:
Dont mail me on yahoo again my love,you will need to be talking to me on gmail now and dont respond to any email from frank cos it seems like his account has been hacked and is been use to send spam activities.Even the U.N email there is an ongoing cyber attact in the U.N and its officials.Here is my new email [email protected] make sure you open new email.I will never mail you from here again so dont respond to any email from here.
Always Love,

David

Hi honey,
I was really upset over what you said before but you must certainly know my heart by now. I love you and want to be with you. I have gone to Moneygram and have sent the money that way. I have know people who have used it and have never expressed any problems. Baby, I know you would replace any money but I don't want to waste your money. You will need that for your retirement and to get Frank home so we can be a family. I just hope all goes well so you can still come to me by the end of the week. I am crossing my fingers and toes.
Love you honey! So excited to wrap my arms around you, kiss that face and everything else I have planned for you!

Yet I get emails from Frank

Quote:
Good morning mommy,thank you for your understanding,i love you and i
want us together someday soon because i am wondering what like could
be causing everything that is happening. and for the money,i need you
to do it anytime that pleases you and i can always cope because i
don't want issues of money to put asunder to you and dad
relationship.please mommy,i beg you in the name of God to please
forgive me and dad for our wrongs doing and please,dad is a nice man
and wouldn't hurt you because i know he loves you very much but i am
feeling bad as dad blame me for everything that is happening and i
feel so stupid for making him ask you for money and i wish he have the
money on him he would not have bordered you for any assistant but only
God know the best and why things going wrong with us but guess what
mommy,good things don't come by easily so believe me, good things
always come with challenges and ability to defeat challenges is what
make us who we are mommy

I love you and i await to read from you again
Yours son,
Frank.

And the UN. Oops that stupid MG clerk put the receipt over the number again. You would think he would learn

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Greetings to you, we have seen the attachment but can't find the Money
Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) and the question and answer for the
both transaction to enable us have it picked up this morning

Hope to hear from you asap.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

The attachments sent has been confirmed but what i mean by MTCN is the
"Money Transferred Control Numbers" which in other word called the 8
digits REFERENCE NUMBERS covered with the white paper receipt in your
right hand corner of the money gram slips okay.

Madam, please, quote and write out the 8 digits reference numbers to
enable us picked it up from money gram outlet here. Moreover, General
David M. Rodriguez Release Documents is on fast lane now as we write
you because you paid for Express Service and that way we can send the
General a Release signal that would enable his trip to join you.

We hope to hear from you asap because banks here closes by 4pm.

Best Regard,

U.N. A Comm..

Dear Sirs, I didn't realize the clerk had done that. I apologize. Here are the numbers the clerk told me to write down:
This is why I don't like these transfer companies. The company may be fine but the clerks are dense as logs. Please advise when this is complete so I can rejoice with my dearest General.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Oops that number error again

Quote:
Please madam, check the payment slips and copy out the correct 8digits numbers to enable pick up now as the receivers are in the bank now waiting and hoping to have it cashed before leaving the bank to avoid any form of delay okay madam.

Dear Sirs, I have found the receipts this morning and have confirmed the numbers written out by the clerk were incorrect. Here is what they should be:
I apologize for the errors and hope you can retrieve the fees tomorrow.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

In the meantime, love and care from David

Quote:
Hello sweetie, please believe and trust me, no fake U.N. stories, hacking and scamming people of their hard earned money and if for money will make us go separate way then you should stop the transactions and let wait for the right time.. I love you very much and i don't want the issues of money to come in between us okay darling cos i never in my wildest dreams did i think i would meet a woman that could captivate and win my heart at Hello. Every moment from when i wake up till deep in the night, there is no place on earth i would rather be than holding, caressing and kissing you tenderly.

You are a special woman with unique and intriguing qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination. Just the thought of offering my total heart and spending my life cherishing every moment with you, brings these incredible emotions to me i have never experienced before.

The worse day of my life was letting you slip out of my life because of the issues of money and timing just was not right for either of us, but second chances do not come too often in life. I will not go on another day without giving us a true chance at a life with love and happiness i know we could embrace together cos i love you deep down my heart and am not gonna let go of you honey.

A wise man once told me, "When it is real, you will know," …Now is the time and i for sure know its real.

Once again, i'm so sorry for everything and i have warned Frank about the phishing emails.. I hope to hear from you soon babe.

Love, hugs & kisses,

David.

Just when he said the money wasn't important

Quote:
Dear Madam, okay good to hear from you, we just hope this reference
numbers is the correct one this time because we would not want our
time being wasted sending our soldiers out just to pick up the funds

Hopefully, a signal should get to the General today but under one
condition, the said money must be picked up before we would be able to
release a signal for his release.

U.N. A Comm.

Quote:
Hello my love,I haven't hear anything from you.I am missing you so much.You are such a lovely and wonderful woman.I love you so much.Please reply me to know how you are doing also honey.

Quote:
Please I need your reply here my love,I have mailed you with my yahoo account since morning but I didn't get a response from you.

Everybody wants an answer
Quote:
Madam, please can we either text or call your cellphone number for
matter of urgency should in case of any form of delay because if we
can't pick up the money today being Wednesday the 12th day of Feb.
then we would have no other choice than to place a hold on the Release
Documents processing.

Thank you.
U.N. A Comm.

And now a weird MG tutorial??

Quote:
Dear Madam,

To be honest with you, the Reference Numbers you just dropped now has
been confirmed yesterday also because Money transfer is easy with
MoneyGram

Learn how to send money from MoneyGram's 334,000 locations worldwide.
We make it easy to transfer money quickly and reliably.

To get started, choose the type of service that fits your needs,
estimate transfer costs, then find a location near you.

Send money - five easy steps
Review the simple steps below, to learn how to send money.

Step 1 - Estimate the cost to transfer money

Step 2 - Find a MoneyGram agent within your location

Step 3 - Visit your local MoneyGram agent - Bring one or more forms
of government issued identification+, such as:

Passport
Driver's license
National identity card
Government issued ID

Step 4 - Complete a simple money transfer form

Hand the completed form to your MoneyGram agent along with the
money you want to send, plus fees.+

You'll then receive a receipt and reference number for the transaction.
Save both for your records and share with the person receiving
the money transfer.

Step 5 - Contact the person receiving the money transfer

Let the person to whom you are sending money know the transfer
has been sent and provide the person with the Reference Number and
make sure the Reference Numbers are correct.

Note; From the Slips with you, cut out the stapled white paper
receipts that is covering the Reference Numbers and re- attach so i
can see the Reference Numbers myself okay madam

We hope to hear from you asap.

U.N. A Comm.

Now a very strange email from what looks like another lad

Quote:
Hello my lovely angel and beautiful woman.Your thought fill my body and soul,which makes my heart warm.You are one of its kind,a rare loving woman.My love this is only your email I will be getting here now,I said you shouldn't mail U.N,Frank and my yahoo mail again.That's why I created a new gmail for us now honey.Honey forward all the receiver and address information for U.N and Frank to me here on gmail.I love you so much Kimbra,I pray all works out soon honey.
Your man,

Gen. David

Honey aim very confused what do you mean send all the emails to you? I sent the Moneygram numbers to the UN people yesterday but haven't written Frank back yet. I need him to check the bank transfer today and I will do the same. Please tell me what's up? I'm getting very nervous with the time needed for you to travel this weekend to be with me. My arms ache for you. My lips quiver for you. My hips thrust for you. I love you beyond actions. Please help me understand you.

Yet the UN keeps emailing me

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Regarding the reference numbers you sent to us (18818655, 18818739) is
invalid so try as much as possible to open your copies of the Money
Gram transfer slips with you and remove the receipt that was stapled
on the right hand side as you can see under it started with 1 of the
8digits numbers.

Quote:
Madam, we would appreciate seeing the reference numbers ourselves from
the Money Gram copies you have with you or remove the receipt yourself
and write out the correct reference numbers for immediate pick up.

Don't forget today is 12/02/2014 and you are aiming the valentine to
be spend with your beloved general, meaning you have two days left.

Madam, please try and avoid mistake this time.

Regard,

U.N.A Comm.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

If you believe that the reference numbers are correct then, try and
contact the Money Gram outlet to know why the money has not been
posted because we are waiting for the correct reference numbers to
enable us pick up the moeny.

We are waiting for your immediate respond.

Regard,

U.N. A Comm

????

Quote:
Hello my love,when you get everything sorted out about the money gram send me all the info here.Don't send it to anywhere else.I hope you are not been receiving any email from Frank and U.N also cos if you do just don't reply to it.They are not the one sending you mail.I am still counting days to with you sweetie.I will be patiently waiting for your email babe.
Love, hugs & kisses,

David.

Honey aim very confused what do you mean send all the emails to you? I sent the Moneygram numbers to the UN people yesterday but haven't written Frank back yet. I need him to check the bank transfer today and I will do the same. Please tell me what's up? I'm getting very nervous with the time needed for you to travel this weekend to be with me. My arms ache for you. My lips quiver for you. My hips thrust for you. I love you beyond actions. Please help me understand you.

Quote:
Don't email frank or U.N for now there is privacy breach.I will advice you to open another email honey

I've got 2 different email addresses now and I send this to both

how do I know what is correct and which one isn't? you are confusing me and now I am scared!

Quote:
My love,why are you scared? Please don't panic.Just open a new email
for us ok.I love you so much and have you figured out the money gram
number now is it correct.If you have it with you you can send it to me
here.My love when last did you receive mail from U.N and Frank.If you
have received mail from them this week I will say you should change
your email now my love.Please don't be scared there are alot of
imposters mailing people.Just open new email for us my love and don't
reply to any email.My love I want you to forward all the recent email
from Frank and U.N to me also.Please make sure you open new email
today,love you so much and I hope the money gram issue is been sorted
out by now.Want to be with you so soon sweetie.
Your man

David.

Honey, I'm not going to open up a new email. You're the one with the problem with yours and now I'm afraid my money is gone. The bank says the transfer to Frank went through and Moneygram says the money has been picked up. I don't understand what is going on. You gave me those email addresses. Are you playing some game on me???

Quote:
How much is that altogether now?

Quote:
Honey but I told you that you shouldn't send any mail yet to Frank and U.N?I guess you don't listen to me?

Quote:
The problem is from my side and now we have loose some money.More so am in debt to pay it back without any good thing in return.Forward me the mails from U.N and Frank now as soon as possible.The money gram number you sent them also.I really love you honey but try and listen to me sometimes.

Time to mess with this mess!

David honey, you don't sound like the David I know. That is why I'm having a problem. You no longer care that all of this has messed up our plans. Tell me about our plans so I know you are the real David and I can get you the details you are missing. I want my baby back!

Quote:
Hello my love,I am so sorry for my actions lately.You know I truly love you and is not matter of words any more just want to show you my inner most heart feeling for a special woman like you.Honey our plan for the leave request and meet for Val is just a thing I don't know what to say about it now.I was hoping to be with the love of my life either today or tomorrow.

Honey you are my life angel without you in my life am nothing,like a king need a queen.You are my super hero am just kinda out of ways with the recent issue we are having about privacy breach on internet in the U.N here also.Wondering may be it is work of some terrorist but who is behind the attack that's why I told you to open a new email.I am sorry once for harsh tones towards you honey.I will forever love you till eternity my love.

We should be thinking of how to get a good dinner for Val and a bottle of red wine while we talk heart to heart.From the moment I set my eyes on your angelic face I know you will be mine forever.Your love is the healer of my soul and am so glad you are mine.

With tender loving and care,

David.

Notice I've forwarded no info on either the bank transfer to Frank or the MG to the UN as he's asked. And poor Kimbra, no VD day loving

Hi love,
I am so sad today when I should be in the arms of the man I love. I must be patient I guess and wait for everything to work out. I want you to know no other man has captured my heart like you and I will wait for when we can be together. Honey, your email has returned my confidence that indeed, I am talking again to the David I fell in love with. Please get these hacker terrorists to leave you alone so we can continue down the path of being together forever.
I love you honey. Happy Valentine's Day. Even though we are apart, you are right here in my heart, just like from the start, and we will never ever part.
Your love of your life, Kimbra

Quote:
Happy Valentine's day to the love of my life.Sweetie you said you are going to get me some the details am missing.Am here to read from you soon honey.I will forever love you honey,I don't know if you have google talk if we can chat for the first time now.

Your man,

David

So much for the lovey dovey stuff and you forget me on our special day and want to chat? And then he goes missing? Phooey!

Hi Honey,
I am very worried about you. I haven't heard from you in a couple of days and I don't know what is happening. With all the mess, I am concerned. At least I have heard nothing else directly from Frank or the UN people. Please let me know how you are. Baby, my Valentine's Day was just terrible without you. I got drunk, and then I was sick, puking and all yesterday. It's just not the same without you to love and rock so hard.

Quote:
Baby am good honey and I am really sad that I couldn't be with you for val,can you come on Google talk so we can chat honey.You said you will get me the details I still don't get you.

Please let me know if you have Google talk.

your love

David

Nope. No lovin, no money, no way

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if it wasn't confusing enough, now this comes through:

Quote:
Dont mail me on yahoo again my love,you will need to be talking to me on gmail now and dont respond to any email from frank cos it seems like his account has been hacked and is been use to send spam activities.Even the U.N email there is an ongoing cyber attact in the U.N and its officials.Here is my new email *******.Please make sure you open new email.I will never mail you from here again so dont respond to any email from here.
Always Love,

David

Hi honey,

Yet I get emails from Frank

Quote:
Good morning mommy,thank you for your understanding,i love you and i
want us together someday soon because i am wondering what like could
be causing everything that is happening. and for the money,i need you
to do it anytime that pleases you and i can always cope because i
don't want issues of money to put asunder to you and dad
relationship.please mommy,i beg you in the name of God to please
forgive me and dad for our wrongs doing and please,dad is a nice man
and wouldn't hurt you because i know he loves you very much but i am
feeling bad as dad blame me for everything that is happening and i
feel so stupid for making him ask you for money and i wish he have the
money on him he would not have bordered you for any assistant but only
God know the best and why things going wrong with us but guess what
mommy,good things don't come by easily so believe me, good things
always come with challenges and ability to defeat challenges is what
make us who we are mommy

I love you and i await to read from you again
Yours son,
Frank.

And the UN. Oops that stupid MG clerk put the receipt over the number again. You would think he would learn

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Greetings to you, we have seen the attachment but can't find the Money
Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) and the question and answer for the
both transaction to enable us have it picked up this morning

Hope to hear from you asap.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

The attachments sent has been confirmed but what i mean by MTCN is the
"Money Transferred Control Numbers" which in other word called the 8
digits REFERENCE NUMBERS covered with the white paper receipt in your
right hand corner of the money gram slips okay.

Madam, please, quote and write out the 8 digits reference numbers to
enable us picked it up from money gram outlet here. Moreover, General
David M. Rodriguez Release Documents is on fast lane now as we write
you because you paid for Express Service and that way we can send the
General a Release signal that would enable his trip to join you.

We hope to hear from you asap because banks here closes by 4pm.

Best Regard,

U.N. A Comm..

Dear Sirs, I didn't realize the clerk had done that. I apologize. Here are the numbers the clerk told me to write down:
This is why I don't like these transfer companies. The company may be fine but the clerks are dense as logs. Please advise when this is complete so I can rejoice with my dearest General.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Oops that number error again

Quote:
Please madam, check the payment slips and copy out the correct 8digits numbers to enable pick up now as the receivers are in the bank now waiting and hoping to have it cashed before leaving the bank to avoid any form of delay okay madam.

Dear Sirs, I have found the receipts this morning and have confirmed the numbers written out by the clerk were incorrect. Here is what they should be:
I apologize for the errors and hope you can retrieve the fees tomorrow.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

In the meantime, love and care from David

Quote:
Hello sweetie, please believe and trust me, no fake U.N. stories, hacking and scamming people of their hard earned money and if for money will make us go separate way then you should stop the transactions and let wait for the right time.. I love you very much and i don't want the issues of money to come in between us okay darling cos i never in my wildest dreams did i think i would meet a woman that could captivate and win my heart at Hello. Every moment from when i wake up till deep in the night, there is no place on earth i would rather be than holding, caressing and kissing you tenderly.

You are a special woman with unique and intriguing qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination. Just the thought of offering my total heart and spending my life cherishing every moment with you, brings these incredible emotions to me i have never experienced before.

The worse day of my life was letting you slip out of my life because of the issues of money and timing just was not right for either of us, but second chances do not come too often in life. I will not go on another day without giving us a true chance at a life with love and happiness i know we could embrace together cos i love you deep down my heart and am not gonna let go of you honey.

A wise man once told me, "When it is real, you will know," …Now is the time and i for sure know its real.

Once again, i'm so sorry for everything and i have warned Frank about the phishing emails.. I hope to hear from you soon babe.

Love, hugs & kisses,

David.

Just when he said the money wasn't important

Quote:
Dear Madam, okay good to hear from you, we just hope this reference
numbers is the correct one this time because we would not want our
time being wasted sending our soldiers out just to pick up the funds

Hopefully, a signal should get to the General today but under one
condition, the said money must be picked up before we would be able to
release a signal for his release.

U.N. A Comm.

Quote:
Hello my love,I haven't hear anything from you.I am missing you so much.You are such a lovely and wonderful woman.I love you so much.Please reply me to know how you are doing also honey.

Quote:
Please I need your reply here my love,I have mailed you with my yahoo account since morning but I didn't get a response from you.

Everybody wants an answer
Quote:
Madam, please can we either text or call your cellphone number for
matter of urgency should in case of any form of delay because if we
can't pick up the money today being Wednesday the 12th day of Feb.
then we would have no other choice than to place a hold on the Release
Documents processing.

Thank you.
U.N. A Comm.

And now a weird MG tutorial??

Quote:
Dear Madam,

To be honest with you, the Reference Numbers you just dropped now has
been confirmed yesterday also because Money transfer is easy with
MoneyGram

Learn how to send money from MoneyGram's 334,000 locations worldwide.
We make it easy to transfer money quickly and reliably.

To get started, choose the type of service that fits your needs,
estimate transfer costs, then find a location near you.

Send money - five easy steps
Review the simple steps below, to learn how to send money.

Step 1 - Estimate the cost to transfer money

Step 2 - Find a MoneyGram agent within your location

Step 3 - Visit your local MoneyGram agent - Bring one or more forms
of government issued identification+, such as:

Passport
Driver's license
National identity card
Government issued ID

Step 4 - Complete a simple money transfer form

Hand the completed form to your MoneyGram agent along with the
money you want to send, plus fees.+

You'll then receive a receipt and reference number for the transaction.
Save both for your records and share with the person receiving
the money transfer.

Step 5 - Contact the person receiving the money transfer

Let the person to whom you are sending money know the transfer
has been sent and provide the person with the Reference Number and
make sure the Reference Numbers are correct.

Note; From the Slips with you, cut out the stapled white paper
receipts that is covering the Reference Numbers and re- attach so i
can see the Reference Numbers myself okay madam

We hope to hear from you asap.

U.N. A Comm.

Now a very strange email from what looks like another lad

Quote:
Hello my lovely angel and beautiful woman.Your thought fill my body and soul,which makes my heart warm.You are one of its kind,a rare loving woman.My love this is only your email I will be getting here now,I said you shouldn't mail U.N,Frank and my yahoo mail again.That's why I created a new gmail for us now honey.Honey forward all the receiver and address information for U.N and Frank to me here on gmail.I love you so much Kimbra,I pray all works out soon honey.
Your man,

Gen. David

Yet the UN keeps emailing me

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Regarding the reference numbers you sent to us (18818655, 18818739) is
invalid so try as much as possible to open your copies of the Money
Gram transfer slips with you and remove the receipt that was stapled
on the right hand side as you can see under it started with 1 of the
8digits numbers.

Quote:
Madam, we would appreciate seeing the reference numbers ourselves from
the Money Gram copies you have with you or remove the receipt yourself
and write out the correct reference numbers for immediate pick up.

Don't forget today is 12/02/2014 and you are aiming the valentine to
be spend with your beloved general, meaning you have two days left.

Madam, please try and avoid mistake this time.

Regard,

U.N.A Comm.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

If you believe that the reference numbers are correct then, try and
contact the Money Gram outlet to know why the money has not been
posted because we are waiting for the correct reference numbers to
enable us pick up the moeny.

We are waiting for your immediate respond.

Regard,

U.N. A Comm

????

Quote:
Hello my love,when you get everything sorted out about the money gram send me all the info here.Don't send it to anywhere else.I hope you are not been receiving any email from Frank and U.N also cos if you do just don't reply to it.They are not the one sending you mail.I am still counting days to with you sweetie.I will be patiently waiting for your email babe.
Love, hugs & kisses,

David.

Quote:
Don't email frank or U.N for now there is privacy breach.I will advice you to open another email honey

I've got 2 different email addresses now and I send this to both

how do I know what is correct and which one isn't? you are confusing me and now I am scared!

Quote:
My love,why are you scared? Please don't panic.Just open a new email
for us ok.I love you so much and have you figured out the money gram
number now is it correct.If you have it with you you can send it to me
here.My love when last did you receive mail from U.N and Frank.If you
have received mail from them this week I will say you should change
your email now my love.Please don't be scared there are alot of
imposters mailing people.Just open new email for us my love and don't
reply to any email.My love I want you to forward all the recent email
from Frank and U.N to me also.Please make sure you open new email
today,love you so much and I hope the money gram issue is been sorted
out by now.Want to be with you so soon sweetie.
Your man

David.

Honey, I'm not going to open up a new email. You're the one with the problem with yours and now I'm afraid my money is gone. The bank says the transfer to Frank went through and Moneygram says the money has been picked up. I don't understand what is going on. You gave me those email addresses. Are you playing some game on me???

Quote:
How much is that altogether now?

Quote:
Honey but I told you that you shouldn't send any mail yet to Frank and U.N?I guess you don't listen to me?

Quote:
The problem is from my side and now we have loose some money.More so am in debt to pay it back without any good thing in return.Forward me the mails from U.N and Frank now as soon as possible.The money gram number you sent them also.I really love you honey but try and listen to me sometimes.

Time to mess with this mess!

David honey, you don't sound like the David I know. That is why I'm having a problem. You no longer care that all of this has messed up our plans. Tell me about our plans so I know you are the real David and I can get you the details you are missing. I want my baby back!

Quote:
Hello my love,I am so sorry for my actions lately.You know I truly love you and is not matter of words any more just want to show you my inner most heart feeling for a special woman like you.Honey our plan for the leave request and meet for Val is just a thing I don't know what to say about it now.I was hoping to be with the love of my life either today or tomorrow.

Honey you are my life angel without you in my life am nothing,like a king need a queen.You are my super hero am just kinda out of ways with the recent issue we are having about privacy breach on internet in the U.N here also.Wondering may be it is work of some terrorist but who is behind the attack that's why I told you to open a new email.I am sorry once for harsh tones towards you honey.I will forever love you till eternity my love.

We should be thinking of how to get a good dinner for Val and a bottle of red wine while we talk heart to heart.From the moment I set my eyes on your angelic face I know you will be mine forever.Your love is the healer of my soul and am so glad you are mine.

With tender loving and care,

David.

Notice I've forwarded no info on either the bank transfer to Frank or the MG to the UN as he's asked. And poor Kimbra, no VD day loving

Hi love,
I am so sad today when I should be in the arms of the man I love. I must be patient I guess and wait for everything to work out. I want you to know no other man has captured my heart like you and I will wait for when we can be together. Honey, your email has returned my confidence that indeed, I am talking again to the David I fell in love with. Please get these hacker terrorists to leave you alone so we can continue down the path of being together forever.
I love you honey. Happy Valentine's Day. Even though we are apart, you are right here in my heart, just like from the start, and we will never ever part.
Your love of your life, Kimbra

Quote:
Happy Valentine's day to the love of my life.Sweetie you said you are going to get me some the details am missing.Am here to read from you soon honey.I will forever love you honey,I don't know if you have google talk if we can chat for the first time now.

Your man,

David

So much for the lovey dovey stuff and you forget me on our special day and want to chat? And then he goes missing? Phooey!

Hi Honey,
I am very worried about you. I haven't heard from you in a couple of days and I don't know what is happening. With all the mess, I am concerned. At least I have heard nothing else directly from Frank or the UN people. Please let me know how you are. Baby, my Valentine's Day was just terrible without you. I got drunk, and then I was sick, puking and all yesterday. It's just not the same without you to love and rock so hard.

Quote:
Baby am good honey and I am really sad that I couldn't be with you for val,can you come on Google talk so we can chat honey.You said you will get me the details I still don't get you.

Please let me know if you have Google talk.

your love

David

Nope. No lovin, no money, no way

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem to care that YOU lost money, but is upset because HE got nothing in RETURN?

What a bastard. Hope you slap him for not having a concern about your lost money. I mean, do you have that type of cash just lying around? I have a feeling it's a lad takeover, so if so, make him really mad about all the money HE lost to another lad! Say you added more to Frankie's account! The whole 50,000 he asked for! Evil Lol That will really piss him off! Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi honey, I don't like Google hangout. Anyone who has ever gotten in my contacts can see when I'm online and bug me. it happens a lot and I don't like it. Please let me know what you need so we can take care of it. I was afraid to send things before, now I just need a reminder. And how are you love? I miss you and I miss your loving emails. I hope all is well now. How is Frank? Is he behaving? Eating well?

Quote:
Hello my loving angel Kim,I cant describe how much you have really gotten to me.I will foreverr cherish and adore you in every situation.My love I just wish we can talk on google instant messenger,cos right now i cant imagine myself not been with you yet.I am not use to the google talk also just want to have you so close to my heart.My love David is ok but he said he doesnt receive any money,he is not using is gmail account again and the U.N also are not mailing through the account again.Thats why i said you should send me the money gram info also to track the people behind all these.Honey,you are my missing rib,thank God i found you.Please make sure you send me the details so we can plan to be together soon.My heart I want you to forward the last messages from David email address and U.N address also to beging with the tracking down of the culprits.LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY.

I think he forgot the kid's name is Frank. It does get a little confusing with all the characters he plays

Hi honey, I miss you so much. You must know, Frank gave me a bank account for sending his money, so you will need to confirm that info with me before I tell you what I sent. I'm still scared if you are really my David or an imposter. The same for the UN numbers I used- do you know how much they asked me to send? I feel so sad not having you here with me and I just want to be careful to make sure my true love David is really the one talking to me. Please don't be mad- it's to protect my main man

Quote:
Hello sweetie,please believe and trust me,I am your David and not an imposter here.It seems you do not understand me here again and you do not feel comfortable like before.Like I said my love I do not want issue of money coming in between us.Honey am not mad at you but am just worried when I ask you to do some things you ask me questions back or you end up not doing it.I do not know what to call it now may be you do not trust,am not happy with you messages lately my love.

The total money is $10,000,which I know is too much for your right now.Am asking you to send me mails from the U.N and Frank to begin with the tracking of the imposters but yet you think am the imposter here which makes me feel horrible.I have am not happy with our present situation honey and for about a week we have not been in good,which should be moments filled with grease of love and happiness.I really can't just imagine not been able to hold you and kiss you right now,whenever am having these thoughts it really weigh me down.

I don't want anything in this life but only want to be with you day and night.I know the best moment in my life will be when I wake up in the morning to see your lovely face.No matter what is the situation right now,your love will forever remain in my heart.Some of my colleagues said am a different person now,I know when I fall in love you with honey everything changes.There is a story behind every little emotion that I experience in life but yet you are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart.

I will urge you my love to forward the mails to me so we can still plan for our life together.You are the vision in my eyes and the sounds in my ears.You are my everything that makes me.

I love you that's my secret.
David

Hi honey,
Oh your email today sounds so much more like you. I'm so glad as I have been worried and so sad as I said. I don't like anyone messing with you, messing with our love and time together.
Honey, here is the information. I sent $5000 to the second bank account Franky sent me but with all the mess, I haven't checked in with the bank. I know the first $5000 didn't go through with the first account, so now I'm worried someone is messing with us. Do you need those bank account numbers? What do you want me to do?
Then here are the reference numbers for MoneyGram for the UN. Honey, I don't ever use this and they claimed there was a problem with that too. The clerk was really goofy and I'm afraid they messed with me too.
here are those numbers:
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
They wanted $4500 but that included an expedite fee to get you here for Valentine's Day. Honey, I don't have a lot of money so all of this will cause a problem for me if it isn't sorted out soon so you can come to me and we can get me repaid. My main concern is that you get what you need and come to me. i really need you. I miss you. I love you so much it hurts now.

Quote:
Hello my love,I am me and I will never change for anything in this world but for your love only.I know we are having little hard times here now,we should have been together now honey,kissing,cuddle and warm hugs.This is all what am thinking right now my love.We are still finding terrorists groups who are behind hacking U.N staffs email address and their family also.I am not the only one that experienced this little breach but everything is going to be restored soon,yet I don't want to wait for anything here again just want to have my leave and be with you honey.Missing you more than ever makes my soul and spirit weak.There is a saying that a picture tells one thousand words but when I picture you in my heart all I see is I LOVE YOU.

I love you honey and every time I think of you I want to hold you in my arms and never let go because you are the woman that fills all the little dark places in my heart.Honey send me those bank accounts and the receiver information you got from the U.N also.As soon as you send all these I will tell you how you can send another one for my leave.I also filed a complain against the U.N also cos it is not my fault but there issue for someone to breach their privacy.They said they will pay me $20,0000 in july for the loss they put me into now.But don't worry my love am going to pay you back immediately I get to meet you honey.I don't want financial stress for us.

We are also changing our IT staffs in U.N now cos the one here are competent enough another set of IT staffs will arrive this weekend.Honey you are all that keeps me going honey,just hang on a little more honey we will soon be together.Honey I love you because of nothing and I will never leave you because of anything in this world you are the star in front of my eye.The terrorist group behind the hacking deface most of messages U.N is sending out.
My love you should know that there is no enough message I can write about you but I want to stop here for now by saying that I really,glaringly and daringly love you.

Love always,

David.

Hi love,
I think we will be able to work this all out. Don't you? I want you to stay safe and I still worry someone is messing with us. The UN is very powerful for their computers to get hacked so please be extra safe.
Honey, here are the 2 bank accounts Frank gave me. The first one wouldn't allow the money to go through and now the bank is saying there is a problem with the other one. Due to the amount of money Frank needs, there is no money transfer type that will work. I would need a new bank account to resend it. I think the hackers messed with this too. I really worry as I want us all to be safe. I don't care about the UN- they have people to take care of them. But you me and Frank need to be a family.
Let me know what else you need baby. I'm not ignoring you. I'm still being cautious. You must know I love you and want to make sure everything is ok. Your safety is important to me love.
I want you so bad in my arms. I have a little vision for you. The next time you are in the shower, imagine me soaping you up. All over. Up and down. In and out. Back and forth. Naked in front of you. Hmmmm Can't wait to do that in person
Your Kimbra

1). ES55

2). ES64

Quote:
My loving sweetie,I hope you are doing good.I have been thinking much of you honey and I cant stop even for a minute.My love we will surely overcome this stress and I know am safe as long as you are with me and am with you honey.Honey I have a means how you can get money to Frank,I guess he is really suffering now and I feel bad as a father cos I don't act fast enough as things is now.

My love please make the payment through money gram to these names and addresses,the money will be forward to Frank.Do not worry honey the money is save and it is good hands,we are not going to loose a single dime again.The U.N was hacked here due to some local staff that was hired here.Honey I will want you to go to another money gram location to send the money,do not go to where the clerk made a mistake in the first place honey.Honey you can also send through western union if it will be possible my love.Just split the money into three to amount to 5000$

here are the details honey
Name:
Address :
,lagos,
zipcode:+23401

Name-
Address :
lagos,

Name:
Address :
,lagos,

My love if there is need to use text question and answer use this,question-for who,answer-frank.Sweetie be rest assured that the money is save and it will be get across to Frank as soon as you get it sent my love and please make sure you send the scan copy for the transfer to my email.Frank will be glad and happy now,I fill a lot for him but there is nothing I can do from here now.Please make sure you send it as soon as possible and really thank you for your helping me here.

Honey we will all soon be together,me,you and Frank.I love you for real and I cant wait to have the first taste of your lips stuck to me heart.Loving you makes me believe in soul-mate,thank God for you cos having you is a miracle.Thank you for making my dreams come through sweetie.
Cheers,
David.

All business and no fun. Crying or Very sad

Hi honey,
First let me say thinking of you in the shower last night gave me all kinds of sexy dreams. I was hoping to talk only about that instead of money tonight. But then I know Frank must be hurting from no money so I guess we have to take care of that too. Honey, I really want a fresh new bank account to send the money. Do you know the CIA is watching places like Western Union and Moneygram now? I do not want to use that. I'm not trying to be difficult but baby, we gotta find a way to get the money to Frank without it getting hacked. That's all I can think of. I also think you need to pull him out of that school ASAP- the bank accounts his "commander' gave were both bogus and my bank wouldn't let the money go through. Those people charge so much and I'm afraid they're pocketing the money themselves.
Baby, I need to tell you tonight, we need to sort this all out and then get you to me. I'm gonna see where I can find a hotel with a large walk in shower so we can have some fun. I'll stock up on soap on a rope and some great baby making music so you and I can rock the place together. Sorry but I'm just so lonely and hot here I need you as soon as we can get things worked out. I love you honey. I really do

Quote:
Sweetie,I clearly understand how you feel about all these now.I cant stop thinking of you also honey and when i think of you in shower makes me high like am an angel.

Baby am not happy talking about money in every of my mail to you but I need to get money to Frank.Honey be rest assure that nothing will happen to the money you are sending cos the names I gave you are army staff in west africa and nobody is going to mess with those names.It will never be hacked or anything at all.

Just do this for me and Frank,am really sad that i can not do anything right now.I hope you can still make the payment today and please do not worry about feds or CIA honey.

I love you morr than the world honey

Your lonely heart,
David.

Hi honey,
I don't know how to deal with all the money issues. I know Frank needs help but I don't really want to go back to the money transfer places. i feel like someone is watching us and interfering with what we need. Let me spend some time and figure it all out. I will help make sure it happens, just let's be safe and good. Ok?
i miss you honey. I can't wait for our shower together and all the love I plan to shower on you. I just cant wait to show you how much your love means to me. You are the best

Quote:
Hello sweetie,sorry for getting back to you a little bit late.I have been on surveillance, on alert throughout yesterday honey.I hope my love is being doing really good,missing you is an understatement just want to be with the love of my life.

Having a family with you soon will be perfect,you are a perfect woman for me.I know that since the first day we meet on fishmeetfish.I can not imagine my life without you in it my love.Am catastrophically in love with you sweetie and the day I met you I knew is not just going to be for a day.I knew that I will see your sweet face everyday,that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.

My love about someone watching us,I must tell you right now that there is none just take your time and decide when you want to help Frank.You have all the names I sent you when you want to send it.Be rest assured that nothing wrong is going to happen,am giving my word as a General,lol.I want to be calling you a name which i find lovely to myself.The name is HUNNY BUNNY. I hope you will like the name sweetie.Please decide on time when you will help Frank.

I love you so much Kim,

David.

Hunny Bunny. What a lucky girl!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic