SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you do with a General...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, keep thinking about that song from White Christmas:
"What do you do with a General when he stops being a General..." Very Happy
Kimbra went back on fishmeetfish to find another love and low and behold, she snagged a General. Lucky girl

Hi General,
so nice of you to contact me via fishmeetfish. I love a man in uniform and would love to get into your uniform. This is my email address, please write me whenever you are not out busy with the troops. You must be quite a hero and I'm so pleased you chose to contact me.
Truly yours, Kimbra

Quote:
Hi Kimbra,how are you doing today,hope fine and thanks for taking your time to reply my message and hope your Christmas and new year celebration was well spent?

well,just as i have said in my first email that i will appreciate us being good friend in sincerity,honesty and trust as we can share ideas and discuss about more issues and talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you think and again,where are you originally from and also kindly send me a photo of you so i will be sure who i am talking to moreover what's your name on fishmeetfish.com so i can look you up to be sure of you?

Cheers
David.

I'm xxxxx and my name is Kimbra . I'll attach a picture so you have it and can see me. i love big strong men in uniform, they turn me on. I hope you don't mind me being so forward. I am from Los Angeles but moved to Dallas, Tx during the holidays to live with my family until I decide where I want to live next. I'm busy working and that's why I haven't met any guys to be with in my life. I work for a maid service, setting up exclusive clients with maid service. We do very well.
I like a wide variety of activities and just plain having fun. I'd love to hear more about you.
Here is my picture in case you want to remember what I look like. Lol.
Hope to hear back again soon. Kimbra

Quote:
Hello my dear Kimbra, hope you are doing fine as i guess by now you should be on your sleeping bed right babe? Well, am single,59years, have a son in a military school in Africa Nigeria...He is 15years and like i said earlier in my previous email sent to you is that I'm just a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander,United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).

Also, I'm the type of man who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy as am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving.

I'm a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them..
I love to be close to somebody who has fun cos i'm fun to be with.

Please can i know if i can have a relationship with you now that i have found you cos i care, cherished and i need you more than just a friend as you are just my idea kind of person that is why am keeping in touch so i don't lose you and i don't know if you would let me either text your cellphone or ring you directly to be keeping in touch since you don't have a Y! messenger for instant chat conversation
Hope to hear from you as soon as you can...Also, feel free to ask me anything you still like to know about me okay darling and please do take good care of yourself..
Cheers
Gen. David

What US General would ever send their kid to military school in Nigeria???

Such a nice email and I don't know whether to call you General or David or what!
I too like to be affectionate and have a good time. i think we could have good times together getting to know each other.
I have no children but your son sounds interesting. Do you visit him in Africa? Bet it's hard to keep any visits quiet with your status and uniform and all.
I'm afraid I only have a work cell phone, as I'm saving all my money to move into a house sometime soon. I like to save my money for big important things but also will give a lot to charity when the time makes sense. I love giving and am truly a compassionate person.
I am looking for a serious relationship and you seem like the serious type. Do you think we would make a good pair? I like what i read so far. I hope to hear from you again, inbetween your general duties that is.
Yours, Kimbra

Quote:
Hi babe, first and foremost, i still insist you are a very charming and beautiful lady...
I wish i can just get married to you now LOL... I know it might upset you saying that to you, however God knows i'm pouring out my deep emotional burnings and i wish you understand that as it took me time to withdrew my thoughts from your mental picture, the more i tried to, more it becomes irresistible....
I seriously searched for a star that would match your beauty, but of all the stars, I could not find one cos your imperfections are what make you beautiful and i just wish to have an intimate relationship with you.
I await to read from you soon as you can okay babe..
Take care of your lovely self and keep living in the atmosphere of love.
Kisses, muah muah xx
Gen. David

Oh Dave, you melt my heart with your words! I got so happy when I came home tonight and saw your email to me. You take time out of your busy schedule and write me such beautiful things. I'm just such a lucky girl. I have been looking for a serious relationship but all the guys just seemed to want to clown around with me. You seem so strong and serious, and yet full of poetry and fine words. What a great combination. I feel so unworthy, yet I know I have so much love to give to the right man who will open my heart from all the longings I have. Maybe that will be you!

Quote:
Hi Kimbra, what a wonderful beginning to my old found love after such a long while! Well,it began late in the previous Days/Weeks now, me finding you on the dating site, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again finding you to call my wife someday cos the feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them as am planning my retirement so as to settle down with a young prettiest lady like you without fear of upsetting anyone.

Once again, thank you darling, What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you as i try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably.
This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about and as the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence and i have no other words to describe the way you make me feel.
No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
Forever Yours,
David.

Oh David, you write me such loving words. I feel your love right now through this email and I am amazed. i wanted to find a great man to fall in love with and I think i may have found him. I feel so strongly that we should continue so we can discover how strong this love can be.

Quote:
Hello my dear Kimbra, it good to read from you again and thanks for making me grateful to God for bringing you my way...I'm sorry i have been so busy running here and there for safety as you already know it due to my work here in Africa Nigeria..

Anyway, i just want you to know that you are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, care, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually.
I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer because you are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!!

I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each time we cant chat or be together as i physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together.

I believe and have faith in you.

Love Always,

Dav

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<blech> my fiancé would get punched if he talked to me like that! Laughing j/k

I can see how a person could fall for his words. As the saying goes "There but through the grace of God, there go I...".

It's too bad these guys choose the scamming, instead of using their ability to weave words in a legal business of some sort. Heck, there is always a need for marketing bozos! These guys would make bank!

I really hate the Ronald Reagan saying that is floating around these days. Double BLECH!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers have ruined the phrase "I love you more" for me. It's on all kinds of little plaques and such and they say it all the time. puke

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Kimbra, well, i missed you, I really do. Even though I don't see you everyday, am with you at every moment, yet still I missed you. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams, in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment ... God I'm smiling!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ...Sounds so cliche doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... Always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

I don't know if you'll read this, it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.
Cheers
David

Oh David, how could I not read your loving words? Every time I get one of your emails, I can't wait to open it and see what you say. It really thrills me. i don't know how we found each other but I'm glad we did. I'm happy too, smiling too and I'm not used to that. Not for a long time.
Do you know when you will be back in the States? I'll bet you enjoy being where your son is. I'm sure he is a fine young man and takes after his dad. I will want to know more about him and wonder, could he be ok with his dad having someone in his life?
I hope we get to know each other more as the days go by. This is all strange to me, I don't know what I'm doing but it all feels right.
My business is good and growing, keeps me busy but thoughts of you creep into my head. How did you do that in such a short time knowing you?
Your happy Kimbra

Quote:
Hi babe,it good to read from you again,you really make me laugh as i would wonder how you manage to make me fall tremendously for you....I have really find it very difficult to get you off my mind since the very onset i browsed your profile on fishmeetfish that get me carried away by your goddess appearance as you are extra ordinarily beautiful outside and the inside that don't fade,i mean beautiful in the mind and a perfect heart of gold and it you my idea match for a future wife...what kind of business are you into again as am a military man and also pacially into charity donation also here in Africa Nigeria and it is a registered Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO) under United Nation (U.N) protection because in most cases of Victims attacked by the rebels is been taking to OAMO for first aid treatment and that is how i get to know it a registered Orphanage home for the destitute and needs me and your donation to survive even as i did made donation of $10000 to help the Orphans,that was July last year..
Talking about my son Frank,he is just 15year old in a military school for past two years now and i have told him about you already that i have found myself a wife and he is happy that i have gotten him a new mom and that he would love to hear from you too but it only gonna be via email cos he can use phone while on training that is why i would appreciate you keep in touch with him via his email address: [email protected]
Am sure he will be happy to read from you okay honey,take it easy and have a stress free time at work and have a wonderful day ahead.
David.

Hi hon,
I just love hearing from you. It's like sunshine to my heart. Speaking of heart, you must have a great one to make such a wonderful donation to that orphange. I love children, they are our great future. I find myself more and more intrigued by all you do.
I set up maid service for rich clients, everything from getting the clients signed up, ordering supplies, finding the maids, etc. I travel, though not so much right now while the weather has been bad. I know you travel all the time, so it's probably nothing for you to deal with the weather issues.
I would be happy to email your son Frank and will try to do so tonight. I'm sure he is a fine young man since he is your son and I hope he can accept me being in your life. That will be my joy.
Have a wonderful day honey. Know that I am right here thinking of you now and can't wait to hear from you again.
Kisses, Kimbra

Quote:
Hi darling, it nice to read from you again and i can never be tired reading from you cos you have been part and part of me, always having thought of you running in my mind and my heart just keep seeking No body but you and you alone can make me who i wanna be and feel the very best way i wanna feel..I really wouldn't let go of you now that i have found you cos you have been the best that has ever happened to me, you are the best of all best..

Like i said i already told Frank about you even i just got an email from him now which i ask if he has gotten any email from you but said no and probably you have gotten the email all wrong: [email protected] but i dropped him your email address to contact you first to get his right email okay honey

I have missed you as i'm day dreaming thinking of you also cos you are such a wonderful and loving kind of person and i'm sure you would be fun to be with cos it never boring getting to read from you as you have succeeded making me the most happiest man on this planet earth and i am willing and ready to place you up in the sky to make the whole world see how important and special you are to me even as am scared of losing you to a bad sharp guy on the internet lol and again would you mind quitting any dating sites that you are onto most expecially fish meet fish in order not to get hooked to another man cos i care, cherished and love you from deep down my heart.

Moreover, would you like to contact the Orphanage home for the destitute, maybe in God's way, your donation can help a long way to survive the destitute cos No amount is too small before God even if it $1 and i know God will help you build your heart for him in doing his work as it more like 10% tight paid in church for God in return to what he has been doing in your life keeping you day and night without death and whatever you do will be a seed planted to grow and get harvested, and am sure every seed planted have a fruits to reap okay cos they need people like me and you to survive, let stretch hands of love to them.

I hope to hear from you again my love, do take care of yourself for me and also kindly send me another photos of you as am thinking of putting that previous pic sent to me into an Africa Portrait to bring to you as special.
Cheers David.

Hi honey,
every time you write, I find more and more reasons to be amazed by you. If I repeat myself, I apologize as it just flows out of my heart every day. You are so giving and so loving and I can only hope to be equal to your level at some point. I care about your work and then to see you are giving to the orphanage. It warms my heart. I will keep it in mind for my charity giving. I normally do that at the end of the year.
I will email your son Frank next so he knows I'm here and would like to get to know him better. I hope we would all make a great family if he can find it in his heart to let me in too. I am very lucky, as I feel the world is opening up to me for the first time in a long time.

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

Good to hear from you again as i was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. i turned my head, i opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other.

This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

Love Always,

David

Dearest David,
I want so much more than just spooning with you dear. How could I pay more attention to my computer than you? And I wouldn't keep that robe on very long.
Love, how soon do you think we can be together? I already wake up every day wishing you were beside me. I think your kisses will be magic.
Your love, Kimbra

Quote:
Hello love, i am always happy reading from you every moment of the day cos i have chosen you as my wife even as am thinking of establishing a firm we would manage till eternity and be forever happy as one family cos my son have interest in you also telling me how beautiful you are and that it you he want for me without doubt lol. and i am happy he likes you too...Would you mind changing your location when we get married moreover which i can get my annual leave now to enable me visit you first and meet you in person to be able to hold you to myself for a beautiful hug and a sweet kiss as it gonna be my happiest moment of my life finally having my woman in my arm...Anyway, maybe we talk about contacting U.N for my release would make me visit you and spend like 7days together if you want okay honey...Also, as am planning my retirement was why i've not been serious to seek for my annual leave

I care and i will continue to love you till eternity okay darling cos you are such a wonderful lady with a perfect heart of Gold as i bet you would be God fearing and understanding alongside fun to be with..

I hope to hear from you again honey, take care of yourself for me and be a good woman.

I love and will be missing you babe

Muah muah xx

Oh honey, you already know you want to marry me? Wow! I think we would make a great couple and great family. It would be wonderful to see you on leave and it's great to know you will be retiring soon. I am staying with family now to save money, as I wanted to move but hadn't decided where I wanted to go next. I guess you are going to be helping me make that choice. I think life is going to get exciting very soon.
Please be safe and understand I have fallen for you so fast and so hard I hardly can contain myself

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter son Frank. Amazing how a US General would send his son to military school in Nigeria. Say what??

Quote:
Hi mom,i didn't see any of your message because dad told me you have
send me an email?anyway,dad gave me your email address that is why i
can be able to email you now just to hear from you too because he told
me much of you already and i cant wait to meet you someday after my
training.Please send me photos of you,i want to see you.
Dad told me you are very beautiful that you are going to be my mom
soon and i am very happy too.
Await your reply mom.
Yours son

Pushy little booger

Hi Frank,
I am sorry for my delay in emailing you. It is so nice to hear from you and I want you to know how proud I am that you are in military school and doing well. You must want to follow in your dad's footsteps and be a great general someday like him. That is great.
Please tell me more about you and let me know what you would like to know about me. I'm attaching my picture so you know what i look like. I would like to be a good friend for you as we move into the future and maybe build a life as a family.
Take care and write soon.
Yours, Kimbra

Quote:
Hi,thanks for replying my email,you look very beautiful,dad is lucky
to have found you and where are you originally from and where are you
currently?..I like you too and i know you are gonna make me a good mom
lol..
what do you do for a living,do you have children? it good to know you
and dad are in a relationship and i like that because i am happy we
are gonna be one family,also dad will have someone to lean on and also
someone that will be close to him after his retirement,i don't want
him to stay alone because if i round up with my military training,i
don't know where i would be posted to that is why i have been looking
forward to see that dad have a woman that will love him for real and
not just a woman that is gonna make him feel miserable but from
observation,i see you love my dad too and please i want you to devote
time for him because he's caring dad to me.

I love you now that i know you mom and i promise to be a good boy.

Can't wait to smack this one down! Very Happy

Quote:
Good mom,hope you are fine and how was your night?i just thought of
saying hello to you early this morning and am hiding using the
computer because we are not allowed to either use phone but once a
while allowed to use the computer but have time and season to let you
go online..please ma,try and be keeping in touch with me because i am
now seeing us as one family now because i like you very much for my
dad and i told him you are the best i want for us and i want you both
to be a companion and i assure dad is going to treat you like the
queen you are because your beauty is from God and i know you will have
a good heart and also family oriented if am right mom
I await your reply

Frank. Hi hon. Don't get in trouble because of me. I sometimes only get online once a day, so don't think I'm just not responding. Please tell me more about your schooling. You will make a fine son and I will be proud to be your mom. Thanks for being so sweet.

Quote:
Hi mommy,I am 15years old and i know i will be fine because everything
is well planned by my dad being a General Commanding the whole
Africa,i believe you know as i come to the library to browse the
computer or at time i checked my email from a close instructors who is
a superior phones to browse my email checking on dad and now also you
because you are now part of me too and whatever makes dad happy is
what i am gonna follow just as am taking after is foot step to
becoming a military man...
i am in a military school currently in Republic of benin, cotonou,
Africa on a special training to becoming a Signal/Airborne soldier in
mean time i will be through and i pray to be posted to a good location
to find peace because it soldiers go soldiers come the name but never
mind,i will make you and dad more proud of me because i am happy to
see that my dad is happy too and i want us to be one happy family..

Mommy,i told dad about my allowance but don't know why he keep
ignoring because the money he send to me the last time for my bills
and other necessities been exhausted because allowance sent do
normally last me 4months but i bet he has not said anything yet about
my allowance based on the fact that it does not last 4months this time
but only last me 2 and the half months and i have really run out of
money for up keep because i expect him to know the more i am growing
with the training the more expenses increases for me but i sure know
maybe he doesn't have money on him there because the last money sent
to me was from the state because he instruct one of his soldier going
on leave to send me that $50000 to keeps me 4-5 months but now i need
to keep things accurately because now as he don't get paid there but
U.N would rather pay to individuals account and i wish we are been
paid now,i wouldn't have been bordering dad for my upkeep so please
help me talk to him about it before anything because i over heard him
saying he wants to buy a house to sell out our house in West Chester
city of Pennsylvania..
I will be happy to hear from you soon mommy and i am gonna ask him now
too through email as i will drop him a line before i will go offline

I missed you all and hope we can be together someday and again i want
you to tell dad to come visit you as he can always solicit for leave
to meet and see you in your state and where precisely are you
originally from and where currently are you also?
Yous lovely son, Frank.

At first I thought he was asking me for money already but it seems he wants me to tell dear old dad that he's overspending.

And dear ole dad returns:
Quote:
Hi honey, good morning and hope your night was splendid or are you still on your sleeping bed cos i just received an email from Frank now?it good to hear from you again and thanks for giving me your heart as i promise to take good care of your heart and also promise i won't let you down no matter how rough things could be, i will never forsake you cos you have been part and part of me and it you i want to spend eternity with cos you have meet to my idea perfect match..I love you very much and i keep thanking my Star bringing we both together and again, regarding moving to a place of your own and where you would love to move to will be put into consideration and please just leave all that issue for me pending when i arrive or maybe when i visit you during my annual leave, then i can arrange you a place of your own pending when all process to get my retirement will be cleared and then i can take you to my place and see if you would be able to stay or we just look for another location where i can establish a firm to start with after retirement and then i can also set you up on a personal business if you want since we are gonna be husband and wife cos i have chosen you as my missing ribs and indeed the best for me just as my son Frank has said in his email message sent to me that it you he want for me as i keep wondering how fast you both getting along so fast..

I love you babe and i will make you proud of me cos you deserve a special treat cos you occupy a special place in my heart and that nobody is gonna take your place in me because it you and you alone i want in my life for a companionship.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you can and please do take care of yourself for me cos you are always in my mind as i can't do without you this days just thinking of you all day as am losing concentration because of you lol..

Morning kiss to you my darling,

Muah muah x

Hi my love,
I think we should talk about wher we're gonna live when you come for leave. Except I don't think we're going to do much talking, mainly kissing and being in bed all the time. Lol. It will be wonderful to be with you.
Honey, I worry you and Frank think I'm not responding to him. I sent him an email yesterday and will this morning. I hope he's not whiny as he needs to be concentrating on school. I believe in good grades. I'm glad he likes me and I'll be happy to have him as my son.
I think of you all the time too honey. Please be safe and sound. I love you so much.

Quote:
Hi honey, since you stay with family then i better checked in to an hotel closer to you as it gonna be leave for just 7days signed released documents by U.N

My love, offcourse i would love to be in bed with you to kiss and caress you just as we both want it lol. A taste of your lips would change my life forever cos if i must see an Angel it is in your eyes babe that's why am crazy about you and i just can't wait to be with you for the first time in my life thinking of flying from a special duty all because am in love and i want to change the impression about internet dating still on for the lucky ones like us honey, I'm loving you everyday.
Frank fall for you and want us together as one happy family makes everything more smooth and sweeter honey and as for his training,he's brave and intelligent just as his dad but just thinking about his upkeep anyway

Take care my love and hope to hear from you again..I'll be missing you darling.

David.

Hi honey,
I think it would be good for both of us to stay in the hotel. When I get my hands on you, I'm going to be moaning so loud with pleasure that it would embarrass us to be in my family's house. Lol. I hope you don't mind. It's that uniform. I hope you leave at least the jacket on so I can really enjoy all those medals.
Honey, Frank was telling me how is allowance isn't enough and I'm not happy about that. You know I'm pretty thrifty and he gets a big chunk of money from you each month. I think you need to make him eat peanut butter sandwiches or ramen noodles for awhile like most kids in college so he can manage his money better. I don't know if he's testing me to see if his new mommy is a golddigger but I guarantee you I'm not. I think our money can be better spent on vacation homes or a nice life with a maid to clean the house. I guess we need to talk about that to make sure we think alike
I am thinking about you more every day and dreaming of our time together. I love when you send me your kisses and I'm sending you some right back. Take care and be safe and know I can't wait to hear from you again my love.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep going, SP. You have this one securely hooked and when you finally land him, he is in for a big surprise! Cool
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever school dear ole dad is sending him is doing a piss poor job of it. His writing and grammar is atrocious. He sound like a whiney 10 year old girl than a 15 year old boy in military school.

50000? Is that in dollars or naira? If it's dollars Shocked if it's naira, well, that 306 dollars. What does a 15 year old need in military school? His books, tuition, room & board are paid for. He has enough to go out with his buddies one or two nights a week. If he needs more, then he can work for it. I am sure a part time job would do him good. Think of the pride he would get from earning his own money and saving for what he wants. That's what I did at his age. Razz

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank returns to sneak a message
Quote:
Good mom,hope you are fine and how was your night?i just thought of
saying hello to you early this morning and am hiding using the
computer because we are not allowed to either use phone but once a
while allowed to use the computer but have time and season to let you
go online..please ma,try and be keeping in touch with me because i am
now seeing us as one family now because i like you very much for my
dad and i told him you are the best i want for us and i want you both
to be a companion and i assure dad is going to treat you like the
queen you are because your beauty is from God and i know you will have
a good heart and also family oriented if am right mom
I await your reply

Frank. Hi hon. Don't get in trouble because of me. I sometimes only get online once a day, so don't think I'm just not responding. Please tell me more about your schooling. You will make a fine son and I will be proud to be your mom. Thanks for being so sweet.

Another note to David

Hi my love,
I think we should talk about where we're gonna live when you come for leave. Except I don't think we're going to do much talking, mainly kissing and being in bed all the time. Lol. It will be wonderful to be with you.
Honey, I worry you and Frank think I'm not responding to him. I sent him an email yesterday and will this morning. I hope he's it whiny as he needs to be concentrating on school. I believe in good grades. I'm glad he likes me and I'll be happy to have him as my son.
I think of you all the time too honey. Please be safe and sound. I love you so much.

I thought maybe I lost him and then here he comes again

Quote:
Hi darling, not even a message from you since couple of days now, hope you are good? well, it been tough here anyway cos the rebels are out everywhere here.The Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO) is congested with victims of Rebels activities here and there. Now, OAMO is making preparation for their building project for expansion as it registered organization and as God fearing and understanding person wishing words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say i love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ...My heart beats for you my love, and my heart longs for you babe..

My love, let start by you giving me your contact mailing address and phone number to probably take you on aware for a visit cos am a man full of surprises as i would love to see and meet with you in person... I can be granted a 7days leave if only you would contact U.N to i can meet you first week of Feb. or also probably make it fall for Valentine week that we can spend the Val day together as one love babe and talking about Frank, that money i do normally give to him it for period of 5months and now there is no means i can send money to him because we don't get paid here accept to your individuals bank account should in case of any eventuality which we don't pray for...I can only send money to him from anywhere i can access my account that is why it going to be when i visit you between now and Feb. 14th the Val day then i can refund you whatever amount you would be able to raise Frank to keep part of his upkeep pending when i will visit to refund you i promise even if it gonna be to pay back with interest i will. trust me and help me raise Frank with about $10000 and please email Frank to tell him dad ask you to raise him that pending when i will join you to be able to access my bank to make up his section fees and his allowance okay darling
Take care my love and i hope to hear from you soon as you can and please ask him from email what information you need to have the money sent
Always love
David.

Dearest David,
I am alarmed by your email message today. I was actually waiting to hear from you but would have contacted you out of worry today if I hadn't seen your email. You are asking me so much so here's my answers
address- we can meet at my sister's house where I live or go to a hotel to be together. Let me know which one you want
phone- I only have a work cell phone. I'm not allowed personal calls as I'm surrounded by family and don't need it for that
my bank account- I had my account hacked a year ago and it's not safe. I would want to deposit here to send money
money for Frank- do you really think I have $10,000 sitting around waiting to send to your son? I don't understand a request like that
Love, if Frank needs help, I will need his bank account at school where I can deposit small amounts as I have them available to send. No way I'm paying for him to live a lifestyle I can't even have. He's a 15 year old child! He's in military school!
Baby, we need to be thinking about our future and maybe Frank needs to come back to the States soon to go to school so we can save some money. If you spend that much on him, I certainly hope you're gonna buy me some nice things too. I'm no golddigger but come on.
I love you and have missed you. I will plan a very nice Valentine's Day for you, including some lovely lingere for me, some good food, and lots of hot sex that will put a smile on your face until retirement time.
Love, your Kimbra

So now, the communication flows and not only do I get to hear from Frank, I have to get some paperwork in order for my Valentine's Day fling

Quote:
Hi honey, thanks so much for your understanding and care towards Frank.. This is how i have been paying bills for period of 2years now as i just want him to round up his training to become a combatant soldier and all that has been paid and spent on him would be paid back and that is the military system making it please able to bear and cope till you round up and the $50000 paid is for period of a year training academic calender including his upkeep but most at times his upkeep fee last him 5months before raising him again as i do usually raised and send money to him whenever am in the state cos it easier that way i can have access to my bank account because all our wages (Salary, Monthly Benefit) goes to our individuals account attached to our military profile and also, talking about raising him money, all i need for him now is something to live on pending when i arrive in the state with you then i can be able to pay back whatever amount sent to him with a double interest okay honey and believe me, i am ready to do or buy you anything just relax your mind and be confidence in me as you can always lean on me no matter what cos i love you truly and i can't wait to have a taste of your lips for the very first time babe as you have been driving me crazy...

My love, i can understand how you feeling as it seems too large asking that for a 15year old boy but a boy in a military school for 2years now knows his left from right but am not disputing that fact that he's a little but whatever amount you are able to help raised him pending when i arrive in the state would be highly appreciated and i know he will also be very happy to see you are the one who help raised him that money and i swear and promised to refund you even in double, trust me okay honey and again, talking about his account to send to, i only pay his necessary fees regarding his training to the school Affiliated bank account while his upkeep fee is usually sent to his superior officer in his team via western union as that is the way i normally send to hima his upkeep for seasons now and please you can email him to tell him i have instructed you to help raise him whatever amount you are capable of and ask him which means he would love to have the money sent to him and let by himself give you an information to send to him okay honey

Thanks in anticipation for your care and i pray God give me strength to reward you more than you can ever imagine and again you can decide where you would want us to stay cos as for me i would prepare an hotel for privacy in case you screaming aloud and moan for more lol cos am gonna make you miss me every seconds of the day and now regarding my leave, i would want you to contact U.N on my behalf for my released documents to enable me be with you between now and Valentine day okay honey and here's U.N contact email address; [email protected]

I hope to hear from you again my love and please don't forget to contact Frank and ask how he would want the money sent and also tell me precisely how much you would be able to raise him?

Dearest love,
I am so looking forward to your vacation with me. I agree a hotel is needed and I will look for one that has nice insulation in the walls for our wild sex time. I will make it memorable so when you return to work, you won't be able to get me off your mind.
I will contact Frank but I will tell you, I am not an open bank to him. He needs to respect his stepmother to be and I will make sure he understands that. He must be a good boy and mind his studies, no wasting his time on video games unless it's when we're all home and he needs to crank the volume so he doesn't hear us making out.
Honey, I'm not understanding why I need to contact the UN. I will do so. I guess they will explain the details to me, right?
I find this all very exciting and can't wait to get everything all worked out. I love you honey. You make me a very happy girl and I can't wait to make you the happiest man on earth.
Your Kimbra

Dearest Frank,
How are you dear boy? I understand your dad will be limited in sending you money and he needs me to help. I'm not sure I like this but since it will help your dad, I will do so. First I need to know that you will do your studies and not waste your time on video games and your money on junk food. I want you healthy and strong and a good soldier. If your dad is shelling out all this cash, I expect a lot from you. Otherwise, you're going to find out what the term wicked stepmother means.
How much money are you saying you need? I will decide what I'm sending once you tell me. Get that. I'm deciding. Not you. I'm the parent and you are the child. Once you give me the details, we will discuss further.
Honey, do you know what I would love to encourage me to send the money fast? A lovely picture of my son to be with a sign that says Love You Mommy Kimbra. Do you think you could do that? I would love it.
Talk to you soon son of mine
Mommy Kimbra

Immature Frank returns and he has no problem giving plenty of details
Quote:
Mommy,i am sorry i couldn't write back when i got your email as i am
afraid of telling you i can't do what you ask me to do because here is
a military training ground whereby i do hide and browse to check my
email because we don't have good internet access here and it is not
allowed also for security purpose,dad knows also but i never told him
what you ask me to do believe me and take me by my word mommy,that is
not gonna happen again i promise.

Dad told me he will be visiting you soon and wish i would be there
with you both to take me to amused places because i love to meet you
too someday.Please mommy you know am your son now,treat me kind and
send me any amount you know can help for my upkeep for now because
there is no cent on me and i have not been feeding too well, just
feeding on biscuits and water since a week now and our training this
season is a hard task i have to bear to scale through.
Please mommy,i don't want you to see me as a rude boy and feel am
asking too much that i will be very grateful if you can send through
western union to my instructor superior officer's wife information
here below to enable the money get to me without any delay

RECEIVER'S NAME- ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE,
COUNTRY- SPAIN
CODE- 48010

I await your reply with the details of the MTCN mommy,
God bless you and take care of yourself for us,we love you mommy.
Yours son
Frank.

Hmm Frank is whinning to Daddy

Quote:
Hi sweetie! Greetings to you...Really, i didn't see you or have the courage to approach you in person, thanks for considering my letters cos i have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we barely know each other but these feelings i have for you keep glowing and growing every day and now that i have found you, i sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.

anyway, it's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought i could love this much but i was so wrong...I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that.

Also, thanks for your care, concern, support and understanding towards our son Frank cos i got his message just now as i signed in, he told me he got email from you that you are such a wonderful and good person and that you advised him on how to manage money and has promised to be a good boy even as he couldn't respond to your email yet that he doesn't know how to go about what you ask him to do cos they are not allowed based on training which they have limit to what they can do and please tell me what exactly you ask him to do for you honey cos he didn't mention to me what it was okay honey and please whatever you have to offer him, just do and let me know how much you'll send him so i can pay back with a double interest if you want soon as i arrive to you i promise okay darling and again, have you been able to contact U.N for my release documents to enable be with you between now and 10th of Feb. to be able to spend the Valentine's day and week with you cos the leave is just gonna be a 7days and the process need commence from now to be able to meet up with the date okay darling
I love you with ALL my heart and i hope to hear from you soon as possible.
Love always.
David.

honey, all I did was ask Frank to send me a picture with a message to me on it. I wanted to post his picture on my fridge so when I pray for him each day I see his face. And I told him I needed to know how much money he needs. Is there some reason he can't answer me? He's 15, which makes him almost a man. If he wants my help, he can ask.
I emailed the UN but I haven't heard back yet. I look forward to helping in any way I can.
Honey, I can't wait to have you right here with me. I have been so lonely and the thought of you makes me crazy to see you, touch you, kiss you, rip your clothes off, cover you with chocolate and lick you up and down. I want you to love me as much in person as you do here.
Thank you for your love honey. It makes me so happy. I want to make you the happiest man ever.
Your loving Kimbra

Quote:
Hi darling, thanks for being there for me and our son Frank as i must say i love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile from the picture you sent me, also your magical eyes, and how romantic the sound of your voice would be even as it doesn't matter and i know your gentle touch would make me more crazier as i can't do without you now that i have found you..
Honey, i'll also love the warmth i'll feel when i’m by your side and i can't stop thinking about you as we are apart. I really need you by my side too.
You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you cos i'm sure would love each and every moment that would be share with you.
Love Always,
David.

Kimbra's had quite enough of Frank

Hi Frank, is there some reason you need to whine to your dad instead of talking to me directly? If you have a problem with what I ask, don't hide behind daddy. You are almost a man. If you can't do that, why would I send you money? You need to understand women work based on being sweet to us. I know you're surrounded by men and maybe understand how to be sweet to them and do that same love thing but you need to talk to me like a woman. If you don't know how, that's when you ask dad for help. He's great at it. And I'm sure that's not all he's great at when it comes to women.
Man up and tell me what you need!
Mommy Kimbra

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if things aren't busy enough bouncing back and forth between the General and Frank, here comes the UN people

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

Good day madam, how are you and where is your location rather to start
with? anyway, David M. Rodriguez is a U. S Army General currently here
under our United Nation Africa Unit (U.N.A.U), Nigeria on a special
duty as an Africa Commander General (AFRICOM) on BOKO HARAM mission
for PEACE KEEPING.

As regard documents for his release on seven (7) days leave that would
cost you $1500, for each document charges is $500 and would need
three (3) documents to be Signed and Endorsed by the United Nation
and not you having the documents to sign okay
madam.
Note; these documents must be signed and endorsed, there after, a
signal will be sent to General David M. Rodriguez for a "PASS"
leaflet..
Best Regards,

U.N Africa Comm

Dear Sirs,
Kindly advise what is needed to ensure General Rodriguez gets the paperwork completed. I will need to do a bank transfer of the money, so kindly advise the bank account for sending the funds. I am certain you have something set up for these transactions to ensure your safety and mine. I will await your reply.
Sincerely,
Kimbra M

And Kimbra gets another message to Frank

Hi Frankie,
Honey, let me give you some man lessons. Especially because you are a soldier, though I don't understand what they're teaching you there.
1) tell your Mommy Kimbra what you need, Don't just say you need money, tell me how much
2) quit whining about hiding. Tell them you need to talk to your Mommy and that's that
3) I'm going to talk to your dad about taking you out of that school. Biscuits and water for a solider? Cruel and unusual punishment is what I call it
4) You tell your superior officer I don't do Western Union. There are spies watching those transactions. I need a bank account only
5) Grow some balls child. You're 15 and need to act like the strong man I know your father taught you to be
6) Tell me what kind of music you like so when you come to visit I can turn it up loud while your dad and I are "busy"
Get back to me soon, my lovely son. All my love, Mommy Kimbra

And bingo Very Happy

Quote:
Hi mommy,good morning,thank you for being there for me and may God
continue to bless you but in life i believe good things don't come by
easily and i have seen that as challenges but at a time i don't have a
choice because i want to follow my dad foot step to becoming a soldier
and if he ask me to stop then i know he did ask me stop the training
and about hiding checking my emails is through my superior officer who
is an instructor here i use is computer because he likes me that is
why i have been opportune to browse the internet but not to the level
of taking a photo of me standing holding written note its not possible
as that is not allowed mommy.
If you insist i tell you how much i need for now pending when dad will
get to you then i will say $10000 and here is the bank account details
you need to send the money since you cant do western union
Just send it to any of this bank account below as it belong to my
superior officer's wife and can split the money into 2 to the both
account okay mommy-

1). 1 piggy

2). 2 piggies

My music kind is Late MJ. Rick rose,Young money, Akon, etc.

I love you mommy and i await to hear from you as soon as you can

Thank you mommy.

Frankie,
Ha you must be playing a funny joke on your new Mommy. Do you really think I have $10,000 sitting around? Is that US Dollars? Or Nigerian currency? I'm gonna have to talk to your dad cause I'm not a rich woman and you both must think I am. I'll talk to your dad about the amount and let you know. Go sneak a ham sandwich in the meantime.
Don't give me an excuse for not doing a written note. I'm sure if your officer knew you were getting a new mommy, and with your dads status, it would be ok. You have to be creative Frank. Ill bet you have no problem on the computer finding ways to surf for gay porn. If you were behind enemy lines, you would die for sure, waiting for someone to give you permission to do things. Learn to think and do!
I'll email later today once your dad answers me. Take care my son. Your Mommy Kimbra loves you!

$10,000??? David helps Kimbra understand

Quote:
Hi darling, good to hear from you again, i love you very much as i just can't get you off my mind cos you are what my heart seek and again, if I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! My colleague are so jealous! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day i still have butterflies in my stomach just like the ones i had at the Melting Pot. I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what i am saying, it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I know i'll never feel less or more when I am with you; you always make me feel needed.

You are a very giving woman in every way (yes I am spoiled), and most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally.

Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and i could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for loving me despite of my shortcomings and emotional roller coastering. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind!

Honey, as for Frank, please tell me how much do you think you can help raise him cos i would have appreciate $10000 to be send to him as i'm gonna pay you back even with interest if you like but as it is now, i know you still have to pay for my release document to enable me be with you before the Val. day 14th of Feb.

Whatever amount you know you can send him, just do and let me know cos my release documents will take at least 7 days for the process after the payment been made okay honey so you don't have to bother yourself too much as i wouldn't want any stress for you and just do send to U.N any means they want it okay honey cos U. N is security alert and do what you ask to do accordingly to enable me be granted a pass for my vacation to anywhere i want for just 7 days.
I hope to hear from you again my love, i missed you dearly and i can't wait to be with you for a good sex lol.
David.

Hi honey, I truly do love you and Frank. But do you think I really have $10,000 sitting in the bank waiting to send to him? That is just way too much. I would have to take that all out of my savings. I can't do it. We have to come to some reasonable point. Let me know your thoughts. We have to save some money so I can pay for your documents and have a great time when your visit comes.
Honey, I want this all to work out. Don't think I'm being harsh. You need a strong woman beside you and that is me. I can't wait to have you in my arms, kissing you hard, making you hard, and loving you like no other. I wake up thinking of you and our wonderful family. Let's bring Frank home and we can buy a big house for the money you're throwing away there. Heck, we can homeschool him! I can teach him the basics and you can teach him soldiering. We'll have a strong family unit in no time. We're gonna have a great life and icant wait to start it.
Love you baby! Take care, hugs and kisses.

In the best interest of making them think that absurd amount of money is ok to send, Kimbra details her plans

Hi Franky,
How's my best and only son? Hope are you are well and got someone to give you something decent to eat. You need your strength.
Child, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to take $5000 and send it to the first account. Once i know you have the money, then I will send the other $5000 to you. That means you have to be patient. You gotta be a really good guy and do your studies well. I don't shell out this kind of money for just anyone. And I would still like a nice token of your love, even if you gotta sneak around behind the superior's back.
Take care honey. I'll check into ordering you some music for the future, although I don't really like your taste. How about some Drake?
Love, your Mommy Kimbra

And now the UN wants their piece

Quote:
Hello madam, good day, and we are sorry for the delay? well, when it
comes to issues on security, it certain guarantee because it is our
responsibility to protect our soldiers, that is why you see every
individuals has their duty post and i think general David must have
briefed you how secured we can be and as regard the endorsement fees
for the release documents, there is a western union outlet here in our
BASE as that way it would be better, faster and
much more reliable without having to do with stress okay madam.

As for the bank transfer, It will takes 7 working days to reflect in
our account here in Africa so preferable you send Via WESTERN UNION,
that way you don't have a problem also going into western union outlet
in your location and have it send without any form of delay to hasting
up the process for the Release Documents because it month end already
and the process for the endorsement takes 7 days make one week so it
depends on how fast you want the documents to be signed.

Receiver Name and Address;

Name;
Address;
Lagos state, Africa Nigeria
Postal code; 23401.

Note; Let us know what you choose as the text question and answer
alongside the mtcn soon as it been sent so to instruct SGT. Idama to
have it picked up with immediate effect.
Best Regards,
U.N Africa Comm.

Dear UN A Command,
Kindly understand I cannot send the money via Western Union. Our local outlet has had issues with accounts not being handled properly and that has caused great concern. The banks have all recommended only bank to bank transfers to ensure the safety of both parties. I will expedite the transfer tomorrow if you provide the information so I can make that happen quickly. Please advise that account info. Thank you.
Sincerely, Kimbra M

Frank again

Quote:
Good morning mommy,thanks for your help and may God bless you in
plenty meanwhile,its good idea to send it twice or better still,you
can have the money split into 2 and send to the both account for quick
respond mommy because the money is sure gonna get to me since the
account is for my superior's wife and it certain sure,no problem and
as for food,i have been feeding on credit hoping to pay when i get the
money and i know i will be fine because having you as part of our
family gives me joy,and please mommy,how many days will the money take
to cleared?
Mommy i hope the money get to me soon meanwhile,dad told me about
taking me off the military school to come back home for a new study in
the state but advice me mommy if it good idea to join another school
because i want peace in the house and it quite understood if i have to
quit my training because of money issue as i just want happiness and
also i still would appreciate Drake mommy because i know you like
Drake also and maybe we have good and happy moment together as one
family.
I await your reply mommy and do take care of yourself for us,
I love you mommy.
Yours lovely son
Frank.

Like father like son

Quote:
Hello darling Kimbra, how are you and hope you are saving yourself all for me cos i am day dreaming and thinking much about you even as i have provision for your picture to be sketch out as an Africa Portrait that i will bring alongside while coming to you and would be a special one for a special woman like you and as regard sex, it's no crime cos "LOVE is the name while SEX is the game" lol.

My love, it good your idea of sending frank money twice as it would be good idea also asking him to make up another account to complete 2 in order to split send the money to him at once to avoid you stressing yourself cos for international bank transfer gonna take couple of days before it reflect in their account and i believe you know my dear and again, today being Friday ends the month, new month of Feb. starts from tomorrow hoping the process for my release documents to commence as it usually takes 7 days processing, meaning i'll be left with a week to join you to meet up with Val. honey and that is why you really need fasten up every the whole things by dancing to their tune cos U.N Africa Command can be stubborn at times wanting you to do their ways or would pend the release till further notice.

Kimbra, relax your mind okay, I'm a rich man when am off duty cos that is only time i can spend money from my account as we don't have access to our money here but all paid to our individuals work account and i need you to know that i will refund you (Pay back) whatever amount spent on me and frank with interest i promise and i assure i'm gonna make you the most happiest woman on this planet earth.
sweetheart, once again, thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good women in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet to me and our son Frank, thank you for being so just so wonderful in every ways, thank you for letting me love you like i do now as i will always love you till eternity, thank you for always being sincere.
Thank you for being you honey!!
Love always,
David.

Kimbra keeps the boys happy

Dear Frank
I only did the first $5000 today as I said dearest son and will send the remainder next week. It takes 3-5 business days, so you tell those people to be patient and keep feeding you. Seriously. Whoever heard of starving a boy in military school who is working hard and his dad is a general? I think these people don't know that I will come over there and kick their asses cause Mommy Kimbra don't play like that.
I will discuss taking you out of military school with your dad between our screams and moans of ecstacy, so you just continue to concentrate on your studies. And I still want a picture. Seriously. You want me to send $10,000 and you can't give Mommy a picture? We gotta talk about this and where in the Bible it says children should obey their parents. Might be part of your new home schooling program.
Enjoy your weekend son! Mommy Kimbra

To David
Hi baby,
Oh I can't tell you how much the pictures of you all in your camo make me so hot. I'm going to print them and put them next to the bed so I can practice closing my eyes and seeing your face above me in bed. Hmmm Honey I can hardly wait to have you here with me for your leave. Only problem is those UN people are really not listening to me about not wanting to send the money via quick transfer. You are a general and they should know the CIA is all checking out money transfers and we don't want them in our business. They can expedite your leave paperwork and even if I gotta pay an extra fee for that, they need to get me the bank account so I can transfer the money on Monday. I'll also have to ask the bank for an expedite. But you are worth it. Every penny.
Love you honey!

Oh yeah and the UN has issues

Quote:
Dear Madam,

We are sorry for our late respond, we have a lot of issues attending
to now, most especially issues on Release Documents for other soldiers
whom their friends and family soliciting for to enable them spend the
Valentine day in their various location and for that reasons we have
made provision for security awareness so you don't have anything to
worry yourself about and all you need do is take that money to Western
Union outlet or better still can be done from your home with the use
of your card browsing, www.westernunion.com and send online to the
information given to you earlier without going to western union outlet
okay

Miss Kimbra, there's no time for bank transfer now i must say because
it will take about 5-7 working days to show in our account,
considering the fact that the processing for the RD. takes good 7
working days and all release document fees for endorsement must be
paid via western union only for now for quick processing because it is
first come first serve and we want all done once but since you can't
afford to send via western union then you will have to wait for
another season.
Good luck and have a nice day ahead.
Best Regards,
U.N. A Comm.

Dear Sir,
Forgive my delay, as I have a very busy work schedule and do not answer emails after leaving home to work. I understand how you do business but there is a reason why I need to have the banking information. I have explained it and it is a safety concern. I have an ex husband who has hacked my account and stolen my identity more than once. He now works for the CIA, who is watching every Western Union transfer out of the US. He would hack that transfer as soon as it is posted. He cannot touch my bank account, as there are many alerts now on it so he would get arrested. This is way too personal but you must listen, I cannot send money through anything other than a bank account.
Due to me asking you for something out of the normal routine, I am willing to pay an expedite fee to make sure the General and I can be together on Valentine's Day. Let me know that fee and I will add it to the transfer. I can also get the bank to do an expedite for an additional fee. You can see the fees are adding up but I want to make sure we get to be together. And I am certain you want the morale of the General to stay in good shape, which I can help, as I am certain he takes good care of those under his command. Please consider my urgent request and advise the bank details this weekend so I can do my duty at the bank first thing Monday morning.
Thank you. Kimbra M

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$10,000 for 2 weeks? Since Daddy is coming there in 2 weeks, he can wait for his rich father to get it to him.

I would think if these scammers want to be successful, they should learn how things work in country they're trying to scam. They should do a bit of research and know military school feeds the kids and takes care of their every basic need. If they need money, it's for whatever little extras they want. They would also know that the US military doesn't have this leave fee. I am glad they're stupid, because I don't see how anyone who has been in the military or knows someone who is in or has been in the military would fall for this crap. I just hate how they use another persons military profile and bastardize their reputation.

This kid is 15 and has to hide to get on the computer? Can't send photos to their family? Rolling Eyes

I love your baits SweetPea, but I hate your lads. Evil or Very Mad

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a boy in a military school for 2years now knows his left from right

Shocked 50k each year and this is what he's learned?? Evil Lol I love how you're making him grovel SP! Lovin your baits!! Smile

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ She plays the perfect step mother from hell. She pretty much takes their ego down a peg or two in a passive aggressive way. "Man up!" Loved it! Evil Lol

Why is a 15 year old calling her Mommy? I just got the talk from my 15 year old saying "I am calling you Mom, not Mommy because I am growing and too old for that!" He got a little upset when I replied, "You'll always be my baby", in a "You ever say that in front of my friends I will kill you" kind of way. Laughing Wait until the first girlfriend comes home and she sees the naked baby in the bath with bubble bath on his head pictures! Oh the joys of mother hood! Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimbra is asking for an itemized record of expenses, right? Make him work for it! Keep pressing for the picture or you'll stop the transfer and he'll just have to eat biscuits and water until his father sends him money. Little brat! Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really wanted to make the payment less then thought- any victim would surely know a request for $10,000 is ridiculous, so I'm plugging along after the initial shock. I love twisting Frank and putting in lots of inappropriate references to his dad and I getting busy while he's around. Lol.
I had commented on one of NVs threads that the lads dont seem to have a clear concept of what things cost in US dollars. I guess that gives us an advantage- we pretend it's ok hoping victims pay attention to how absurd it is.

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love that? Oh sure... I just have 10's of thousands of dollars sitting there for a rainy day. No sweat off my back! Do they honestly think westerners are all rich like that?

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know when my scam was happening, my scammers " lawyer" said he needed $6000 and that I should go sell my car. They throw out the $1000 figure regularly like its nothing to us.

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday and everybody responds

Quote:
Hi mommy,you are such a sweet and wonderful mommy with good heart,such
nice and God will bless you mom for saving my ass to pay my
bills..Thank you but the superior officer ask to tell you to send me
the scan copy of the Transfer slip for record..
Mommy,i will take my time to look my sent item if i can see any of my
picture sent from a pc when am in the state to see how i look mommy
I love you.
Yours son Frank.

Hi Franky,
How's my kid doing? I wonder if you get to have fun on the weekends.
Tell the officer he needs to roll with the times. They don't give a bank transfer slip for transactions any more. Everything is online so I can watch it there. The transfer is on track, We just have to wait for it to post.
Child, I want a current picture of you. I know how kids your age send selfies all the time so you can't tell me you can't snap one just for me. For all the money I'm shelling out, that should be worth something. You seem pretty selfish about always wanting, never giving. Don't they teach you ethics in your training? Guess that's another thing to add to your home schooling ciriculum ( plus helping me learn to spell that word). That and how to sound like a teenager. Don't you guys normally say things like "Yoh Mom, what's up? Things getting jiggy with my dad?"
Love, Mommy Kimbra

The UN is quite good with the expedite idea

Quote:
Dear Kimbra,

We are sorry for the silence, had major Internet problems here due to
the bad weather. Understood the fact you insist on bank transfer that
would take about 7working days in addition to the 7days Release
Documents (RD) process to enable the "General" to meet up with you on
Valentine day which you know already 7days for the processing plus
7days for International Bank Transfer to get cleared in any of our
Designated Bank Account =14th of Feb.
This is Alternative Option if you would agree to pay for express
charges to cost you times 3 of the previous charges for the Release
Documents (RD).

Express Special Attention Processing (E.S.A.P) will cost you all
together $4,500.

Note; First thing Monday money, we 'll forward to you any of our
Designated Bank Account details okay madam and if by any reasons the
money didn't get to us under 3/5 working days then we 'll have no
choice rather than to pend the Release Documents (RD). as our
Designated Bank is in UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPE, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA,
NIGERIA, REP. DU BENIN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE, etc.

International Bank Transfer from Africa countries takes 7-21 days to
get cleared while to places like U.K and Europe would take about 3-5
working days..

Please madam, for security reasons, you need provide us with the
Transaction Scan Copy as confirmation to the Transfer and also provide
us with some of your vital Information and of your bank as below for
future reference;

Full Name;
Occupation;
Office Address;
Home Address;
Home Phone No;
Office Phone No;

BANK

Bank Name;
Bank Address;
Bank Toll Free No;

Best Regards,

U.N. A Comm.

Dear Sirs,
I appreciate your willingness to expedite the request. That's quite a large fee but due to the General agreeing to pay me back, I will agree to it. Please be advised there is no bank document available, all transactions are now done electronically and no paper copy provided. This makes sure no paper gets in the wrong hands for identity theft. I will await your information on the bank account for the money transfer. I find your request for information on my work details an unnecessary government instrushion in my affairs, and I want to keep my employer out of this business altogether.
Thank you. Sincerely, Kimbra M

And then the General who gets to sit back and watch the others do the work

Quote:
Hello My love, today, i want to tell you about how much i love you and think about you, my days and nights are now brighter than anything 'cause i have my Moon on my lap. Yes, Dear, you make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now.
Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me and our son Frank every second of my life, and thank you so much for your advice, your prayers and your love for me.
I know that i can't give you as much love and care that you've given me cos i know i can't be an angel like you. You are real, Angel. You are an angel of love and kindness. I really adore you and want to give your my hearty feelings.
I want to give you a special prayer: God bless you and may you live long." No one can take your place. And listen, I'm here for you every second of my life with lots of love darling.
Love Always,
David.

Hi dearest man of mine,
I am just holding my breath and crossing my fingers, hoping all goes well in our quest to be together. The UN people are being quite difficult and I hope you don't mind paying the expedite fee back to me. You are worth it. We together are worth it. Our love has truly blossemed and I feel so happy all the time now. People are asking me why I have a smile on my face and I tell them I have a little secret to make my Valentine's Day the best ever. I hope you are ready to be showered with loving because baby, that's what you're going to get.

SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I like to save my money for big important things but also will give a lot to charity when the time makes sense. I love giving and am truly a compassionate person.

I am SO stealing this. LOVE IT

United Kingdom <---First one!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also scammers and money...

You would think they would do some research on what things cost. OR even be honest about what things cost there. I mean it is stolen money, why not be more believable. I mean I got hit up for $500 to pay for tampons!

I like how he changes his tune when you say that is a lot of money. It is all "pay what you can."

This seems to be something that comes up time and time in my other baiting (money scams). No delivery company or place doing papers would allow you to just "pay what you can." Rolling Eyes

I am really loving this bait because of all the different elements. I also LOVE how all the kids in these scams seem to lack cognitive function. 15 year olds guys don't say mommy.

It is so weirdly sick to read. SP you are awesome!

United Kingdom <---First one!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think this guy has gotten this scam to work before?? Would the general public really think this guy and his "son" was for real?? His writing skills and his English are not very good ? Anyone who knew how the military really works would know this was not f0r real. What US military schools would be in Benin ? The "father" first said the school was in Nigeria, then the "son" said it was in Benin?? Good baiting!! he has given up some pork to you !! and I think he'll give you more !! Keep pushing junior for a pic, I' d like to see what he can come up with , the lazy git!! Keep up the good work!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pic he forwards for his "son" is this:

I love what you are doing to him SweetPoison.
Very nice work!

@rozzelle-yes, sadly this type of scam does a lot of damage.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done SweetP.

You can email me anytime.. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JC keep your horny mitts in the VD thread!! Wink

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had my eye on SweatPea for a while now you baby goat holding hottie!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic