SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie question... seeking love!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old Hacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been avoiding going the "romance" route.... possibly scared off by the lascivious threads here, not least those of Next Victim and Ginger Lee Laughing
However I grasped the nettle and had a look at the website that I keep thinking is called "fish eat fish".

Besides the plethora of very obvious scamsters, and without offending anyone, I wondered if any members of Eater are putting up "enticing" fake profiles? I thought it was a possibility that this is happening (for reasons too convoluted for my blonde thinking) and I don't really want to start inadvertently baiting anyone who is one of us.

Any tips on this would be appreciated. I might note that after trawling for 5 mins amongst the fish, I determined that probably 95% are bottom-feeders and the other 5% are hapless lonely people who are truly looking for love in the wrong place entirely... a bit sad, really.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome!

I used to worry about baiting baiters too but I do not initiate contact on fish meet fish. They'll swarm to you and you will be able to tell right away with their messages if they are scammers.

Many will use "am (insert any name) from the state" as an intro. They do not use "I am" or "the states". Some more evolved scammers will seem believable (I am yet to find one of those) and you can always ask around to see if they are a lad or potential real person.

They also seem to be 'native american' as they do not know what that means.

Use google to see if their email addy pulls up anything. You can also google search their photos, many pop up on our sister site scamwarners.com.

I assume you already have a risky free mentor?

Enjoy and have fun!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Aboard!

You are correct in your assessment of FishMeetFish it is full of Scammers but there are probably some real people there as well plus Baiters.

As Baiters we try not to put up anything remotely enticing as not to encourage real people. If you were to find my Profile there it has a Mug shot of Vince Schlomi (The Shamwow Guy) and any of the 'personal' information is something that would make anyone run for their lives. The (Evil) Ginger Lee even Baited as a Blow up doll but that's another story....

Although I do Dabble in quite a bit of Romance Baiting, I am not registered at any sites other than the one noted above so I'm not an expert BUT I've found if you poke around there for a bit, the Scammers will come to you and they will come in Droves. Usually you will see pictures of very Beautiful Smut stars with wording 'Am Britney' or something to that effect. Once you have engaged them, they almost all want to chat on Yahoo and you'll soon find these American Citizens are somewhere in Africa finishing their schooling.

ETA - Ninja'd by GL

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Old Hacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the responses, GL and Oscarpiles. Yes, I have a great mentor to hold my hand, but I'm trying not to be too much trouble! After THE programme I should imagine the risky free folk are very busy. So I am reading and reading and reading, hoping to learn the craft from seasoned members.

Oscar I wish I'd seen the thread with Ginger Lee as a blow-up doll.... that one has no shame Wink but great results!! And fabulous entertainment at the same time.

I can see from the fish-language that many of these "Americans" speak a very identifiable African English.

Ginger Lee, thanks for the welcome. I'm going to follow your advice and join the fishy ones as a hotter version of myself and wait for the shark of my dreams...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Old Hacker, it's been a little while since I romance baited, but I still have some dating profiles floating around. My characters all have profile photographs of nature, and they are absolutely fascinating people: one loves ironing; another loves toenails; and another wants to spend somebody else's money without commitment.

Scammers think that they look so beautiful in their photos (yeah, holly bushes are just so attractive) and that they are the most kind and generous and lovable person they have ever met (and they even share all the same interests: wow, I didn't know that ironing was such a big hobby amongst model-look-alike Americans). No real person has ever contacted them.

My characters never mention ironing/toenails/spending money thereafter. I like to amuse myself in baiting, and smooth sheets and sparkling nails or whatever are not really amusing to me. It was just a way of making sure that I didn't get any genuine people. Nonetheless..... as the above folk have said: check out the messages for other signs. There may well be real prospective dates who are longing to meet someone who irons with their toes. Reducing the odds is not eliminating the odds.

Trouble your mentor with everything! It's what they are there for!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Old Hacker! It's great to see another here in the love shack! Just be careful of Ginger, she's nice, but scary (in a good way). The best way to handle her is with a quart of vodka, daily. Wait, hourly. Anyway, always use vodka when dealing with Ginger Wink

Be ready to fall in love! FAST!!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Old Hacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the welcomes, tips etc; I will be sure to share my vodka with Ginger Lee Laughing
Lovely to hear of others who love ironing Shocked What is interesting is to see fishies purporting to be seriously high profile RL characters. I nearly asked for a date with the chief of Nato in Africa, or somesuch. These lads are shameless beyond words.... but thanks to certain people we are learning to be even more shameless.

Twisted Evil
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Old Hacker and welcome! My favorite term on fishmeetfish is windowed rather than widowed. Cracks me up every time. If you put up a profile, you will get plenty of fish and you can have fun learning by playing with plenty of them. They will usually ask for your email right away and many will want to chat via Yahoo Messenger. Most baiters don't chat much but I'm demented enough I use it as a tool. I love wasting hours of their time that they would have used to scam a real victim.
Glad you have a mentor- they will be invaluable for learning. Have fun. Ask questions whenever you need help or just want to know what someone else has done successfully. If you post her, don't be intimidated because we all do things differently and it's fun to see the different styles.
Enjoy!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome the dark side! I do have a few females set up on there with good looking female Vlads that I have baited in the past. I do not allow either of them to reach out if I am not 100% sure of their position. Usually I poke at people that have already contacted or have been baited by one of my male characters.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Old Hacker, welcome.

I usually cast my net on Skype rather than dating sites, catch 100% lads. (need patience though,) In this case I use minor and average looking middle aged actress photo.

But in case of using dating site, I use scenery photo but then realized I should not use very nice photo. Real people also notice these pics. Probably very plain and boring scenery works.

Lads tend to use nice looking pictures, or military high rank officers pictures. I am sure that any military high rank officer contact you, 100% scammer.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a few with Skype, but I haven't been on it much lately. I had one high profile military guy who lunched with Obama. Can you believe that an agoraphobic, who, the first time on Skype met such a man?! WOW! I felt so special. I don't know what happened to him, though. Perhaps Obama told him not to talk to me anymore? I said something about Michelle & eating fresh food, perhaps it got back to her and Obama was pissed. I can't help it, I like French fries!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Old Hacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the encouragement; I suspect "love" baiting takes quite a strong stomach if one is to be successful.
I found a lovely looking gentleman on Fish eat Fish Wink and he sounds a perfect match. He wants his woman to clean up all his shit, and most especially do all his ironing AND enjoy it, too. He reminds me of the many alter ego's of one NV Twisted Evil Sadly I don't iron at all, it's contrary to my principles so true love will remain unfulfilled for me; perhaps a nice army general, resplendent with a chest full of medals, might suit me better; at least he'll have learned to iron in the military! Fortunately I'm not "windowed" so perhaps my husband will learn to iron when he sees that I can score myself my very own general.

That site of little fishies is quite something to behold. The scary thing, of course, is that it is so open to all kinds of abuse.... I wonder how many spurned lovers in RL have maliciously posted their ex on there. The internet can be a vicious weapon... but a fabulous modality for us!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic