SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Well and his Barrister: The Barrister is Back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit 6: Iddrissu Umar comes back for more.

Edit 5: John is back in a new incarnation as "Tony Davis", with a ATM card delivery scam this time.

Edit 4: Maybe the barrister is back on the hook. I am setting him up for a chop.

Edit 3: The barrister and John Well both appear to have dropped me, so this is is now an insulting mass bait

Edit 2: Changed the title to reflect that the barrister is the main target of the bait now.

Edit: Changed the title to reflect that it has been a year.

This is a continuation of my John Well bait, which has been in the Help Hints and Tips forum for most of the last year. Here is a link to that thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230415

John's last reply to me was rather amusing:

Quote:
Email umar iddrissu and tell him that you want to send money to him and then let him give you the payment information that you will use and as for me I am not interested in your money for you are a lier I am still saying it because I have never in my live seen somebody like you who can not tell himself the truth and by the time a man begin to lie himself that means the man is dead alive so forget about me go and send the money to iddrissu umar and if he confirm the money fine but if not well I will not tell you what I will do to you because you feel I can not storm your house but when the time comes will know better about what I am telling you

He sounds upset. Very Happy

Roger replies:

Quote:
Why are you so angry with me? I have not done anything to you. I have tried to send you the fees you asked for so I can claim this fund from you, but you have made mistakes and screwed it up every time. But I still trust that you and your bartender will be able to deliver my fund in the end.

I am trying to send you this money so you can quit your diplomatic post temporally and help me track down Mr Usman and we can get my money back from him. You need to help me against all the fraud stars that are there in Africa who would take my money.

Also, do you know who Sanusi Lamido is? He just sent me an email saying that he is from the Bank of Nigeria and he can help deliver this UN fund for me if I send him a $500.00 dollars fee. What should I tell him?

Mentioning that Roger is receiving other lads' formats never fails to set John off.

The barrister sent me this:

Quote:
I am surprised and get tired of you because of the way you are writing and talking me, I have never steal your money or take any money from you, so you must be very careful the way you are doing things with me, because I am not like other peoples that you are dealing with or sending money to them, As you can see, I am a honest and faithful man that is why, I stand on the first amount that we all have discussed together that you want to send to me and John Well, so that we can help you to get your funds, as I told you the british man just send me $550 yesterday through money gram and I recieved the money nobody steal it, because it always difficult for you to go to money gram and western union to send any money, You always claim that they steal your money, Now I get a good foreign bank account from a bank manager that you can use to transfer the funds to me here in Ghana.

Mr. Roger, I am always surprise the way you do your things,I am here to help you to get anything that you want to get from my country or other neigbouring africa country, but you will not coperate with me, you will be doing things in your own way that was why you did not get your consignments fund, I am telling you now that if you are serious and do things accordingly and send the $50,000.00 to the account, I will stop doing the consignments transaction with the british man.

Here is the bank account informations:

Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank
Account Name : H Z
Account Number : XXXXXXXXXXX4900
Swift Code : SCBLGHAG

I am looking forward to hear from you, Kindly send me the payment slip as soon as you transfer the fund into the bank account given to you. Thanks for your coperation. Awaiting for your response.

I have reported the account. Roger replies:

Quote:
I call you a cheat because you tried to cheat me. I call you a liar because you are a liar. You are not an honest man, you are a bartender, and they are all liars. But I guess that is a good thing to have in a bartender, and that is why I want to hire you for the $50,000.00 United State dollars. Instead of trying to cheat me, you will help me cheat the fraud stars and the government there who want to take my fund. Instead of lieing against me, you will lie for me against the fraud stars and the government there who want to take my fund.

But first, I need you to do something for me. I will send the money as soon as you do one thing for me:

John Well said he doesn't want me to send him $50,000.00 United State dollars so he can be my financiary agent. I want him to except my offer and work for me.

I want you to convince John Well to work with you to help me catch that fraud star Mr Usman, and also have him help me to get my fund from the UN. He is the one who knows the UN system best there, and he can help me against the fraud stars. If John Well lets me hire him as my financiary agent, then as soon as he tells me where I can send his fee, I will immediately send you the money for your bartender's attainder fees and you will be my legal respresentative in Ghana.

So talk to John, and get him to agree. Then I will send you the money to that account through my bank.

I'm going to try to bring in the banker character again. The bartender seems to believe that Roger might send the money, and he and John Well clearly talk to each other.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2

Last edited by Big X on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister is finally willing to reply to my banker character, Mr Hilts:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hilts,
I recieved your mail with a good understanding. I wish to informed you that I was able to get a good foreign bank account from a bank manager that you can use to transfer the funds to me, so that we can conclude this transaction as soon as possible.
Here is the bank account informations:

Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank
Account Number : XXXXXXXXXX4900
Swift Code : SCBLGHAG

I am looking forward to hear from you, Kindly send me the payment slip as soon as you transfer the fund into the bank account given to you. Thanks for your coperation. Awaiting for your response.

Mr Hilts needs Roger's permission first:

Quote:
Sir,

I understand your email, however I do not have the power to send the money to you without Roger's approvels, which he has not given yet. Roger told me that he wants to make a transfer of $50,000.00 in to your account, but only after he tells me. Appearently there is something he asked you to do first, but he was not clear on the detail.

I'm sure you understand that it would be a severe ithacal breech for me to transfer the money without my costumer's approvels. Once Roger tells me to make the transfer, I will gladly do so.

We thank you for banking with the Hilts Bank, and we hope you will choose us again in the future.

Sincerely,

Virgil Hilts
Manager, Hilts Bank Jacksonville

Now that should force the lad barrister to rope John Well right back into the bait.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I read part of the original thread a while back, but real life got in the way and I missed a lot! I don't think I read if the arrest was confirmed or not. Don't tell me, I want to be surprised!

I now have a long bait to read (I always love the long baits, I learn so much about baiting from reading them). This one looks like a lot of fun, but most of all, A LOT of pain!!! I am so glad you posted the continuation here!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister gets back to me with an ultimatum of sorts:

Quote:
I wish to informed you that Mr.John Well has write me and told me that he has instructed you to make the payments into the bank account that I have give you, He also told me that I should not write you or communicate with you again until you send the money into the bank account and confirmed.

According to John Well and I if you did not send any money into the bank account so that we can stop doing business with the british man, I want you to go ahead and send the amount that you want to send to the account, after the confirmation of the money in the bank account then we will know that you are serious then we can move ahead with you.

Thanks for your coperation. Awaiting for your response.

Roger is going to keep them talking. I told the barrister that I need John involved, and I brought up yet another competing lad:

Quote:
I told you that I need John to email me and except my offer. You have tried to cheat me before, so I do not trust you when you say that John Well told you to tell me something. Why can't he email me himself?

I will be sending the money only after John emails me and says that he is going to work for me. Then I will send $50,000.00 United State dollars to each of you. What bank account should I send it to so that John recives his share?

If you act like a fool and do not except my offer, I will take a deal that my friend Mr Ajayi has offered me to deal in oil share securities. He says I can make $2,000,000.00 millions United State dollars if I just send him $20,000.00 dollars to invest in the oil company he is setting up.

Tell John to email me, and then I will send the money to both of you.

He's not going to like that.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have been quiet for a couple days, so I poked them both with this email to both of them:

Quote:
My banker tells me that Mr Umar asked him to transfer my $50,000.00 United State dollars to Mr Umar, and another $50,000.00 dollars for John. That is $100,000.00 dollars total. Where should I have him send it to? Which account? I don't have infinate patientse so tell me soon. I want to get my fund as soon as possible. Once you tell me where to send it, I will have my bartender here draw up a contract so we can make it official that you work for me and you are my legal respresentatives in Africa.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My banker also confirms that the money is ready for transfer:

Quote:
This morning Roger has given me his approvels to make a transfer of $100,000.00 to your account. However, I need to be sure that your account can handle such a large transfer. Sometimes there are single transfer limits on accounts in Africa. Please check with your banker and get back to me for the final deposition of this money.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister gets back to me:

Quote:
I travel out of town that is why, I did not get back to you in a timely manner, I received a mail letter from your bank manager Mr.Virgil Hilts that you have approve him to transfer the funds to my bank account and I have instructed him to transfer the fund into the bank account, so I am waiting to hear from him the payment slip.

I have inform John Well everything already he is waiting for me to come over to Nigeria with her share of $50,000,00 immediately the $100,000,00 is transfer into the bank account.
Thanks for your cooperation. Awaiting for your response.

Roger replies:

Quote:
Why has John Well not emailed me? I told you that I need him to agree to our deal before I will send the money.

Also, I want each of you to give my banker Mr Hilts an account to send the money to. I don't trust you as far as I can catch you, and I don't know if you will steal John Well's share and then tell him I did not send the money. Have John Well send my banker the account he wants to receive the money in and then I will have him make the transfer on Monday.

I'm forcing the barrister lad to keep John Well involved.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard from these idiots in a while, so I poked the lads to see if they still wanted to stay on the hook. The lad barrister dutifully replied:

Quote:
I am working with John Well and we are still business partner, John Well said that I should stop communication with you that you are nobody and that you are a poor man and a player that you did not have any money to conclude the transaction with us.

Mr. Roger , If truly you are somebody and you have the money that you claim that you have. Go ahead and send only $3,500 then, I will send the confirmation to John Well and he will know that you are serious and you have involve your effort and your finances but without anything from you as a proof then you are a lier and a poor man according to John Well and I will stop communication with you, But immediately you transfer any money to the account given to you and your bank manager and send me the proof,I will send it to John Well and then we will start business with you and moreover, I have a consignments worth( $ 45 million united states dollar) that is in my hand now, if you are serious with me and abide by my instruction, I swear to god almighty I will help you to get the consignments funds $45Millions and send it to you through diplomatic courier service and the consignments will be delivered to you at your residence at your door-step.

Mr.Roger, If you are serious kindly get back to me by a proof of a payment that you have made to the account before we can start doing any business with you. I wait to hear from you.

Roger says he will pay the money:

Quote:
Ok, I will pay the $3,500.00 so you and John Well know I am serious. What account should I pay the money to? I will ask my banker Mr Hilts to send the money. Please ask John Well to email me so I know that he is ok with this arrangement too.

And we begin again... Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister responds:

Quote:
Please don't disturb me again, I have given you and your banker the bank account that he should use to transfer any funds to me.
Mr.Rober, John Well said that I should not do anything with you again, I should forget about you that you are nobody and you are a poor rat that just waste our time, The only solution is that except you send me the money with a confirmations send to John Well and confirm that truly that you send the money if not, John Well has cancelled you from his profile. The only way that I can use to connect you and John Well now is to send the $3,500 to me with a confirmation payment receipt that you send the money then John Well will start doing anything with you, but without that if you did not send me the little money $3,500 to confirm that you are serious my brother for god sake never communicate with me or right me again.

Mr.Roger to send the $3,500 through the bank account will take up to 7 days to clear from the account. The Best way is for you to go to Money Gram and send the $3,500 by splitting into two places $2000 and $1,500. I have found out from my bankers here nobody is stealing money from money gram is just about lies that you are telling us delaying our time and transaction, If you give me any excuses and you did not send any money to me, I swear I will obey John Well words and I will never communicate with you.

Send the money and send me the confirmations through money gram, then I will start dealing with you and also connect you and John Well together. I wait to hear from you.

He is incredibly suspicious of Roger, but yet he replies.

Roger insists:

Quote:
I said I will send the money to you when John Well emails me. I was very clear about that. You say I am wasting your time, but you are the one who tried to cheat me. I told you I will send you $50,000.00 so you can work for me to get my money back from Mr Usman, but you say you want $3,500.00 instead. I don't understand your logic. If someone offers you a car, do you say you want a goat instead, or do you take the car?

I am not telling you lies about Money Gram. Somebody there stole my money. Maybe they were able to read your email box by harking and they got it that way. All I know is that I sent the money, and you never picked it. That's why I think a bank transfer is safer.

Tell John Well to put me back on his profile and email me and my banker, and then I will send the money that same day. Not before. Have him email me.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister wants to drop Roger:

Quote:
Mr. Roger, John Well said that I should stop communicating with you. Please for-god sake don't ever contact me again, Bye foolish man animal like you bastard deceiving peoples. If you ever contacted me again you will see.

The bait is pretty much done at this point, but I still want to get a few more responses out of the lads. So Roger starts insulting the barrister:

Quote:
Why don't you have John tell me that himself? Is he too afraid to contact me, or does he leave small jobs to a fool like you? You must be the worst bartender in the world. You don't even know how to lie properly. You should go sit with the women while the real men do business. Go beg from a shrine. You are too poor to even be a househelp. Poverty is all you will see in this life because you are the biggest fool of your generation.

If John doesn't want to do business with me, then have John email me himself saying that he doesn't want to do business with me. I want to see his email, not what you are telling me.

I threw in as many grievous insults as I could think of. If he replies, it should be entertaining. Even better if John Well replies too.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he couldn't help himself after my repeated pokes, because John sent me an email yesterday after some time being silent:

Quote:
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY SEND MONEY TO UMAR IDDRISSU AND NEVER YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIVE. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR EVIL DEED FOR I KNOW YOU AS A LYER AND IRRESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING WHO CAN NOT TELL THE TRUSTH. YOU ARE WICKED GAMES PLAYER AND YOU THINK I CAN NOT FIND YOUR HOUSE THERE IN AMERICA BUT YOU WILL KNOW BETTER WHEN THE TIME COMES

I think he's still angry with me. Very Happy

Anyway, this reply now makes it a year since I've been corresponding with the John Well character. I think this same lad was also previously trying to scam me with a different character called Dr James White, and that is a couple more months, but in any case, I think that's a sandtimer.

Roger replies:

Quote:
I don't understand why you are so angry with me. I have tried to send the fees to you and your bartender for a year now, but there has always been some problem. Either you give me a bad account, or you can't pick the money, or your assistance gets arrested, or your diplomats don't show up. I don't know how any of that is my fault.

I still want to claim the consignment fund. Where should I send the money?

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEVER YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIVE

That means that he really wants to hear from you again on a weekly basis. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the sand timer Big X! I agree with the above.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Big X!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Sounds like its been a year your lad has really enjoyed.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X's lad wrote:
AND YOU THINK I CAN NOT FIND YOUR HOUSE THERE IN AMERICA BUT YOU WILL KNOW BETTER WHEN THE TIME COMES

Good luck with the visa, dude.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Big X!

Double post fixed - RC

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Big-X!! What you have done in a year to keep them going is beyond me.
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Thumbs up

This lad seems to be quite fraudstrated.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister responds:

Quote:
John Well said that he will never do any transaction with you again except when I send a confirmation of the money that you send to me.
So as a matured man you know what to do before you can have any chance for business with john well. If I am you. I will just try and go and send some money through money gram to me to confirm this transaction that we are doing.
I wait to hear from you.

Roger wants to know how much to send:

Quote:
Ok, I will send you some money from the $50,000.00 dollars I was going to send you both. But I don't like to use Money Gram, they are all criminals there and keep stealing my money. How should I send the money?

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You go, Big X! I've lost count of the piggies, forms, trophies let alone the massive waste of this lad's time!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12 Months! Thumbs up
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister sends me an account he has sent before:

Quote:
This is the Bank Account. Kindly send me the payment slip as soon as you transfer the money to the bank account.

Swift Code : SCBLGHAC
Account Number : 8751XXXXXXX
Bank Name : STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

As soon as, I received the payment slip from you, I will send it to John Well immediately for a confirmations. As soon as I and John Well received the money from you, then we will help you to get your consignments within 3workings day. As a brother, I advice you to try and send some money from the $50.000

according to your world
. Delay is dangerous kindly inform your bank manager to transfer the money into the account as soon as possible and send the transfer slip to me.

Thanks for your coperation. Awaiting for your response

Roger will send the money on Monday:

Quote:
The bank is closed today, but I will go on Monday to send you the money. Make sure you send the consignment as soon as I make the payment.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister responds:

Quote:
I WILL MAKE AN URGENT ARRANGEMENT'S AND SEND YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU, AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM YOU, DO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT I CAN SEND THE PAYMENTS SLIP TO JOHN WELL FOR A CONFIRMATIONS.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION, I AM ALSO WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK ACCOUNT TOMORROW AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR ME TO KNOW WHEN, I WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK TO PICK UP THE FUNDS FOR THE PURPOSE. AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Roger has a few questions:

Quote:
Does this H Z person work with you and John Well? I just realised that I don't know who this person is who you want me to send the money to. Can you tell me more about him? I will send the money tomorrow, just make sure you send the consignment to me. Do you need my address again?

I'm going to string him along as long as possible, and keep poking John Well to see if he will reply.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad barrister explains who the account holder is:

Quote:
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH A GOOD UNDERSTANDING. H Z IS MY LAWYER ASSOCIATE MEMBER, I HAVE USED THE BANK ACCOUNT TO RECEIVED SOME MONEY LAST YEAR NOVEMBER, THERE IS NO PROBLEM ABOUT THAT, I NEED YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR RESIDENTIAL CONTACT ADDRESS WERE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AT THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT, I CAN KNOW WHEN, I WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK WITH H Z TO RECEIVED THE MONEY AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT, PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR A CONFIRMATION.

KINDLY SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP , AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR A CONFIRMATIONS.THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION. AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Roger wants to know more about the lad's firm:

Quote:
So you are saying that H Z is another bartender in your firm there in Ghana? How many other bartenders are in your firm? Do you all work in consignment funds clearation, or are there other things your firm does? Does he also work with John Well, or is he only your collie? I just want an idea of who I am dealing with before I send the money, I hope you understand.

My home address is 26 Glenview Terrace Jacksonville. I know you said you want to deliver the consignment fund to my front door, but do you think you could take it in the back door instead? I know you probably will prefer taking it in the back door.

Time to drive him to fraudstration again. Roger will never run out of questions. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic