SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do the scammers operate?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Svenin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes thank you have seen the link Smile

I don't think it deals with the software :/
but believe it to be very entertaining when I get it Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trouble is, they lie. Any documentary maker who approaches lads to get them to tell their side of things will get the usual self righteous guff we hear as excuses anyway, and they aren't going to give away their trade secrets.

Baiting them as a hooked victim is the best way of finding out how they work as you will see exactly what they deploy in a real scam. It also helps you understand their priorities and see through the lies they tell about who and why they scam... bait them as an elderly woman or a recovering abuse victim and see if their explanations hold water.

Svenin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>somebuddyathome
The entry you refer to is this one, in the very start and refers to the forum rules, not the stickies so cite me correctly please.

Quote:
no I usually don't read forum rules as they usually evolves into massve rule set were the first is forgotten when the last is read.. and the links in welcome mail is broken, but I usually just follow the tone of the fora

I was politely told off, I read the forum rules, and that situation was resolved without any huffing or puffing as you might notice.

but this is not the place for a bloodfeud, so I will let you have the last word even if i disagree with you matching my tone, but you can always send me a PM if there is any reason to take this further.

this might not be relevant for you, but it might be for others

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think SBAH may have mentioned stickies because around here those kind of are like rules. Not necessarily forum rules, but rules on baiting as eater sees it. There are other sites out there that are much more lenient. Eater has a reputation to uphold and there are certain things here that are strict no-no's that may be permissible in other forums. That is why you are able to close bank accounts here. Because we are good and professional at what we do and we maintain good relationships with those that can help. Even though you may not be a new baiter, you may find a mentor helpful for this reason. They can help acclimate you to eater and point you in the right direction. All a mentor is really is someone that you can PM whenever you have a question.

I can see the benefit of knowing how the lads work to a degree as I wondered about that myself at first. But much like what SBAH said I only was curious to learn about them working in groups, cafés, with an oga, etc. I'm not sure what benefit knowing their software would be. Right now bware419ers is running a massbait in main where she has convinced another lad that she is a lad. Although it's small, it does offer a little glimpse into how they communicate with one another.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Svenin, I think you have misunderstood some of the tone here at 419. There is a wealth of information, no one tells you what to do but you can learn from everyone who has gone before you. Mentors make great guides, who don't tell you how to do things but they certainly know what has worked before and what might work in a particular circumstance. No bait I have done has gone exactly to plan and I learn from every one. I learn from all the forums. I learn by asking questions from my fellow baiters. It is a cooperative community.
If you put yourself in the mode of being a pupil rather than teacher, I think you will find it serves you well.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember when I was first here, my analytic brain was on overdrive, and although through experience I've noticed trends, stereotypes and the fact some lads are conspicuously incompetent, there are also highly organised groups who know how to hide their location and have obvious hierarchies; the thing I've learned most is to be adaptable.

I can't think of lads as a fine piece of waltz music or a set of binary probabilities in a procedural analysis. Think jazz - it has for sure certain predictable characteristics IE. the musicians respond to each other, bounce ideas back and forth - when you're past the lad's initial format, you will find yourself jazzing along with him, sometimes you are pushing , sometimes they are. Just three ultimate objectives - waste their time and resources, get their websites and bank accounts closed, and above all have fun.

When you have a big enough data-set, say after two or three years baiting, then let us know your findings; but I bet you'll be enjoying it too much to care about analytics by then. Laughing

Ps. Get a mentor.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well said Piecrust!

Btw, I wish I'd come first so I could've gotten the slumbering mouse. Wink

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Piecrust When I first started baiting, I created a software program for dealing with these lads. I am a database programmer and I am meticulous by design. I realized that what I created has already been done many times over and now just keep a little spreadsheet that another member, who has years under their belt, and that frees me up to do more baiting and realized that it's really not that complicated. I am still finding my ways, I will never be as great of a baiter as most of the baiters here, but I am finding my way and the way I am going about it is to listen to those who have more experience than I and follow their direction. I am going to try site killing because that fits with my professional experience. It's not a glamerous and I doubt I will have a 28pg thread with a safari, but it will cause the lads pain and that is my goal.

GTmama is correct about the stickies and rules. & information. I don't need to have the last word, but I will say something when a person comes across and rude and dismissive to the members here on this forum. I do apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey

Last edited by Some Buddy At Home on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Svenin wrote:
but this is not the place for a bloodfeud

This is the best place. You are coming off as a smug bitch, do what you want on your own time or chose to follow the rules around here. Moderators and Admin are polite but common rabble like me have no problem in telling you the way it is.

Follow the rules that have been set here or wander off into the night mumbling.

Edit: Welcome to Eater.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pie crust, great analogy. Especially because jazz is my favorite music and because it has form but is about the creativity and the journey.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gather around Everyone! Get really really really close because I will not under Penalty of Frozen Mukluks to the Nether Regions ever repeat this but Hell Hath Indeed Frozen over as I agree with Pastor Frank.

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds won't it?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds won't it

In case it does:

oscarpiles wrote:
Hath Indeed Frozen over as I agree with Pastor Frank

There, it will be here for a million years. Archeologist will come and say "This is where it all went down hill".

I agree with Pastor Frank, a lot. Wink

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
under Penalty of Frozen Mukluks

That means your words are sealed, right?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Play nicely ladies.

Svenin - you're aware of the way we do things now dude. Where you take it from here is up to you.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Svenin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will ofcourse not agrevate the situation any further, but will give a generel reply to those persons who has writtten, and thoose who has read the topic.

I did not appear humble enough in generel or in myreply to lehigh guy that triggered this situation, for this I was rebuffed by others and I replied in kind to SMAH. The rest of the comments i believe snowballed from this, as they comment on my comments and not my initial entry, but luckilily most are well meaning even if they are not directed at my intended purpose of the thread.

I don't care much for the newbie gotta learn his place attitude a few of you brought to light. I realise some of you are long standing members and I don't want to tread on anyone toes, but I am going to stand up for myself.

on a seperate point.
This is a new topic and doesn't any new topic goes as long it is about scammers and don't conflict with the law? even if it is for intellectuel reasons only? I knew it was a long shot but I thought that there was a chance with 60k users.

>SBAH
It seems that the initial conflict is resolved from your point of view, so I will respond in kind with an apology for the insulting parts of myreplies.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Svenin,

I am glad to see you here. If you have questions on baiting please just post them. Everyone is friendly and will help. I do suggest a Mentor for one on one personal attention.

Please read Eater University and the stickies.

TMF

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Svenin wrote:
I don't care much for the newbie gotta learn his place attitude a few of you brought to light.

Hey, If you have fresh ideas on how to bait, we're all ears. We have rules and social mores, just like any community. You were dancing on the line and got jerked a little bit.

Sweet Jesus, I've crossed the line and been corrected many times. If you want to be a lone wolf, the internet is a big place. Like I said, feel free to do what you want, just don't do those things that we have deemed to be against our principles here.

I hold no malice and hold no grudge. I sincerely hope you stick around and have fun with us.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Svenin wrote:
on a seperate point.
This is a new topic and doesn't any new topic goes as long it is about scammers and don't conflict with the law? even if it is for intellectuel reasons only? I knew it was a long shot but I thought that there was a chance with 60k users.

We have a tradition of fairly open dialogue here at Eater. However, this forum is not a free-for-all. We have rules that suit our purposes -- which is baiting and the accompanying activities around baiting (such as shutting down fake banks). Sometimes people don't like the rules and they leave. Sometimes people won't follow them and we make them leave. The forum has evolved and will continue to evolve. And believe me, if you think we have been condescending, it is nothing compared to our early years. Wink

Anyway, continue to ask questions, but the more you read (and, *shudder* should you get a mentor) you'll come to understand how we communicate and the rules we follow when we do. This will make all of our lives easier.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only thing I've found Lads have in common is that they are all Worthless Scumbag Knuckleheads.

(yup, that'll be two more cents please)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you give me your bank details, Big Al, I will make the transfer lickety split! Very Happy

Svenin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked for the topic to be closed.

thx for the comments that specified the initialsubject

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You must be a hoot at parties.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I think enough has been said. Nothing good will come of this being extended further. Hopefully this has been a learning experience.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL and with the last Sun Tzu quote I hope. Laughing

Welcome to eater, read stickies, Eater U, get a mentor, and have fun learning hands on. Theory is great, bloody hands are better. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic