SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Berry Morgan returns

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my favorite Ginger wrote:
I am so glad you answered none of my questions
as I really don't do much but barely glance at emails myself so hey he, what do I know, eh.

That sentence is so true! I used to read every word in an email, now I just scan them looking for code words that just pop out.

"eh"? Is that your inner Canadian coming out? Wink

rozzelle wrote:
Antiques from Nigeria??? hmmmmm .. Wonder what they could be ?

rozzelle - Yes, I don't know specifically about Nigerian antiques, but on the whole, Africa has some of the most beautiful hand carved furniture, sculptures and artwork. It's not your traditional early colonial antiques that we have here in the USA, but Africa has beautiful woodwork, old and new. Razz

Scammers (and corrupt gov't) are the ugly side of Africa, just like every other country. Everything else is just beautiful, probably the most beautiful in the world.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"eh"? Is that your inner Canadian coming out?

OP's fault entirely. It's Canadageous when co-baiting with him.
Quote:

My Dear lovely and sweetest Honey of Marry.

How are you doing my queen? I really enjoy Your Message I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only we could be together always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping even as we are moving down to the mining Office!

I love you my sweet queen. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you, meanwhile am hereby informing you that we are moving down the Office hope to get a greeting letter back from you my queen and I will try to keep you in my poor heart always my sweet Honey, Stays I will tried and see the elephants the King of Lagos is a Very nice Man and him have a Lovely Family, Are You Watching the forte Ball Match i Mean the World Cup,bless my Sweet Queen.

M y D i n g l e B e r r y

S o m e t h i n g i s w r o n g w i t h m y c o m p u t e r a n d i t k e e p s p u t t i n g i n e x t r a s p a c e s w h e r e t h e y a r e n t n e c e s s a r y
I a m g l a d a b o u t O f f i c e !
I d o n t w a t c h f b a l l w o r l d c u p b e c a u s e I t h i n k i t i s s t u p i d a n d I u s e d t o h a v e a c r u s h o n t h e l o v e l y S p a n i a r d X a v i b u t
e v e r s i n c e t h e r e s t r a i n i n g o r d e r I d e c i d e d t o h a t e h i m v e r y m u c h b u t I s t i l l h a v e h i s D N A
G e s u n d h e i t
M a r y

Quote:
My Dear Sweet Queen,

I know you have been waiting to hear from my Email but I do feel good writing you letter to you how you have captured my heart and my feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me. That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and I love that. We both have gone through so much, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way.

I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and my dogs. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, my sweet queen; I love you. I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night wishing for the moment I can hear from you mouth to mouth. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on the phone (we've never spoken), through emails or talking in person in G Talk (never did G talk). I missed you more than words can say. And I have some nice pictures just for you and I know you will love them my queen. I genuinely love you.

With Love and Happiness always.

From your ever Handsome Man Berry Morgan.

My wonderful backsteinkopf man,
I am glad you are melty inside, I wonder if you have ever heard of spontaneous combustion?
Do make sure not to catch that unless you can video it for me. You are so totally right! We do have the same likes!
I like honesty and someone with a soul. I think you don't mind either way as long as I keep replying you have some hope that some plan
of yours may come to fruition and I'll let you keep thinking that.

Muffin head, you forgot to sing to me but I shall overlook that...for now.
Mostly because I'm distracted by shiny things right now.

meine zehen lutschen...we will be getting married. In case I forgot to tell you.
Yes. I selected you.
I'm also renaming your animals.
Kermit and Piggy are nice names.
Insane forever,
Mary
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I really really like it ehh Forever forever I like it I really really like it Oh baby Everyday is story They I Also treat you like a lady I wish to to be your man I wish I was there to hold you and be behind you as a husband maybe Any time you're lonely Can I be the one you calling I hope you understand
Please take my hand and go with me my love you are my girl I'll take you around the world I'll take you places where you've never ever been before
So give me your hand, I'm giving you my word I promise I'll be loving you Forever and ever I love you forever I'm giving you my word I like it I really really like it you are my girl I'll take you around the world I like it I really really like it Forever Forever I like it I really really like it Forever Forever
So let me be the one and only Can I be your friend and homey I'll be a better man I'll be a better man I'm ready Got no time for stories No time to be acting funny And I hope you understand I will give you no regret And I swear you are my girl I'll take you around the world I'll take you places where you've never ever been before So give me your hand, I'm giving you my word I promise I'll be loving you Forever and ever I love you forever I'm giving you my word I like it I really really like it you are my girl I'll take you around the world I like it I really really like it Forever Forever I like it I really really like it Forever Forever I I'm ready to be the one who will walk you down the aisle I I'm ready to be the one who will wipes the tears on your eyes I I'm ready I see the future in you and I Just you and I you are my girl I'll take you around the world I'll take you places where you've never ever been before So give me your hand, I'm giving you my word I promise I'll be loving Forever and ever I love you forever I like it I really really like it you are my girl I'll take you around the world I like it I really really like it Forever Forever I like it I really really like it Forever Forever
You know I'll love you forever I Please you forever I Kiss you forever...Sing This Song and get back to me i Love You Much babe..

I get it cracking like a bad back. Bitch talking she the queen, when she looking like a lab rat
I'm Angelina, you Jennifer
Come on bitch you see where Brad at
Ice my wrists and I piss on bitches
You can suck my diznik if you take this jizzes
You don't like them disses give my ass some kisses

Quote:
Did u see the Song i Sing to you and The Pictures i sent you?

Oh baby, I songed you back!
Especially!
Great pictures, mush love
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crazy Mary wrote:
I think you don't mind either way as long as I keep replying you have some hope that some plan
of yours may come to fruition and I'll let you keep thinking that.

Evil Lol At least you are honest with him. Razz

Seriously, this guy needs to get off the teenage "I love you" site. I don't think I was that sappy at that age, and I was pretty sappy. Wink

Liar Barry wrote:
I take good care of myself and my dogs. I am honest, sincere, and true

Liar! I bet he doesn't even have dogs! I bet he didn't even read that part.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been gone for 6 days (world cup)

Quote:
Good Morning Honey How are You doing Today, How was Your Weekend Over there Today is Sunday Over here i Just Came Back From Church, I am sorry i did get back to Your Message Ever since Because i was so tired working Had, Thank You for Loving My Pictures i wish i could see Yours Anyway am still hoping that one day u gonna send me One.so Tell How was Your Weekend were did u go and How did You Spend Your weekend..I watch Nigerian Match Yesterday i Mean the Word Cup..I wish You were with me so that we might walk and go t Beach Together Because the weather here are different...I wonder How things is gonna look like when i come back to Home, First Thing am gonna do with You is to Walk around the street and Kiss All Over Your Body..have a Lovely day and take Good care Of Yourself...Berry Morgan?

He likes CAPS.

Oh How Are You Doing?
I Missed You.
How Was Your Churching?
Well My Weekend Was Good Except The Hanging Overs But That's Why god Invented Aspirin LOL
Anyhole I don't Know Much About The Cup World But Nigeria Hasn't Won A Ball Cup Since 1998
So It's Nice To Know Someone Is Interested In their Balls
Well We Have Some Rain Today
Some Clouds
Some Sunshine
Do You Have Sunshine There In Nigeria?
Miss You!!
oxoxoxoxox
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wHY wOULD aNYONE tYPE lIKE tHAT.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dON'T kNOW wHY iT mUST hAVE sOMETHING tO dO wITH aLL tHE dRINKING dUE tO tHE wORLD cUP oR bECAUSE iT iS a dAY tHAT eNDS iN a y.

Quote:

Thank You very Much Honey am grateful to hear Back from You,my services at church today was so Lovely i Wish You were Here With me, I Prayed for and Your Lovely Families here is the PRAYER...Father in Heaven I am grateful for the Life of Mary Rose and Families..bless Them with knowledge, comfort, guidance, peace, health, In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

I Decided To Drink Instead Of Churching.
It Was Great!
I Only Fell Down Twice And Somehow Gave Myself A Black EYE.
I'm Also Missing A Tooth.
Amen
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last week:

Quote:
Hello My Sweet Queen,

How are you doing today over there? I myself am going ok just that I missed you a lot, I just came back from Office to my hotel room and I first opened my email box to check on these letter you sent me which I saw and read the wonderful words you wrote down here and I feel good to response to you before going to bathroom and have a little rest before coming to G mail to have you there honey. When I look back on how we met and I see where we are now, I can only believe that we were destined to be together and I have come to realize though is that I am learning a little more every day to appreciate what I have found in you.

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Mrs. Berry Morgan, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife. Since I met you I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent.

You should inculcate and instill in your mind that I cherish you so much; such love like everything deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more. You have been the highlight of my life. When I sleep, I dream of you, when I work your through full all over me, when your heart beats, mine beats with yours. We have been lovers for some time now; not one day has gone by without me thinking of you. I think of you, and the biggest smile comes across my face, I feel warm all over and my heart still skips a beat for you whether we're on the Emails or not. You have inspired me in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

You have shown me the glory of being loved and defined the meaning of a soul mate. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have found you. To be in love with you and above all to share my life with you. You are my best friend, lover, my fleece and My Wife. Thank you for being in my life. Here I have some of the cards I gather for you which I know you will love them my Wife. Stays bless my Sweet Queen.

My,

I am just fine over here and it is like we are in sempatico that you thought me after having a good response in the bathroom
and I thought of you in the bathroom sometimes I get a bit of upchucked bile in my mouth and it stings real bad
so if I take a rest and look at G mail I can have more. You know it's almost been a year we have known each other
but you took a long break but it was probably needed since I'm not the easiest person to write to but I'm glad
you aren't being attacked anymore from drug gangs and that's great and all.

I had dream last night that I got new shoes but stepped in a puddle only when I tried to pull my leg up it wouldn't lift
because the puddle was actually quicksand kind of like in Bugsy Bunnies that cartoon anyway so the more I pulled my leg
the more I sunk in the whole and it was frightening but eventually I was totally in the whole and my mouth was filling with quicksand
and I woke up and was chewing on my pillow
those feathers really stick in my teeth lol so i brushed my teeth
then I flossed and i hope my dentist can see me soon
because the gaping whole in the front makes a whisteling sound and it's really disturbing

I will be sure to inculcate and instill and sometimes fleece too.

Please remember in these mortimory times that I am bedazzled with clamps for you.

Toodles for now.

p.s. when I woke up there was dog doo doo in my shoe
which is weird because I don't have a dog but maybe the cat did it.
You like cats don't you? I tell her all about you and call you daddy fluffykins. But to me you'll always be just BeeBee Fluffykins
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Sweet Queen,

How are you doing today? Honey please I’m sorry for my slow in writing with you. I think I feel too weak and tired any time I came back from work , I know God has something good in store for us I will be waiting for you when God reviews us. I pray every night and day that he sees the love I have for you. I feel like I can't breathe. I miss talking to you and just listening to your voice, your hugs and kisses, and your sweet ways of showing how much you love me too. I have never been so in love with a woman the way I love you. I am so free when I am near you. You let me be me and make me feel so special. Our God is not an evil God but a loving God. And when we are in each other's arms, that love will be more amazing than what we have now. I miss you so much. I can't wait to hold you soon, with God's Approval. In the Lord we will seek together and live a great and Godly life. I miss you and love you with all my heart. Till we are in each other arms very soon.

Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime Honey.

Be your best friend forever Honey. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Make love to you passionately. Go to a museum together. Talk to each other using only body language. Give you space when you need it. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). Discuss current events in a heated debate. Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion. Carve our names into a tree/table. Go for a walk at dusk together. Be one with you forever.

Send you a singing telegram. Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you. Gently run my hand across your sweet body and look into your eyes. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy too. Feel your heartbeat. Goes roller/ice skating together? Give you a back rub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Laugh at something together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Give you a stuffed animal just because. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my ever Queen. Go on a road trip across America. Count thunder together during a thunderstorm. Envelop you in my soul. Cook your favorite meal/meals lol. Know you better than you know yourself. Go to a Renaissance Fair. Plant a tree in our yard together. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.

Grow old with you. I do trust you with everything I am and I pray to God that you never do anything to make me regret it. I will be looking unto you with God's Approval. I have here again some cards for you to show my love to you Honey. Stays bless my Sweet Queen.

Bebe Fluffykins,

I have to say, your words seem to go on and on and on and on and on.
I kind of stopped reading your emails since you seem too into romance. Perhaps you need a nice romantic guy date.
Anyway I kind of have been riting to someone who kind of gets me turned on. I feel real bad about it but you never talk about sex.
Baby, the way to my heart is thru sex. Graphonic dirlstugisting sex talk.
You just don't seem to be cormpatable with me.
Are you sure u are a stratey?

Mamma wants a spankin.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today:
Quote:

Dear Mary Rose,

You are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever so Tell me when last did u have sex honey Because am gonna give you sex when i come over, Am going to have it with all day and Night Okay...what have You done Today Honey I Just Finishing Watching The Word Cup Match Nigerian Loses Today France Beat them 2-0 It was so Said for Nigerians Today Honey so tell me what are u gonna do when we meet at the Airport.....

Love always,

Berry Morgan

I just picked up 6 new love lads after Nigeria lost.

Oh I sorry about the losing of world cuppiness.
Especially having the French beat you. That has to hurt.
Well I'm looking forward to all the sexing but what airport are we gonna have sex in?
Am confused.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing Ginger wrote:
Oh I sorry about the losing of world cuppiness.
Especially having the French beat you. That has to hurt.

bow_down

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how much money these lads lost on their bets.

Quote:
That gonna be at your Airport Honey...What State do You Live...

Oh that would be great!
I'm at the Ohio airport area.
Will you be coming to Ohio for a visit or forever?
I can't wait to see you finallly!

Quote:

I will be coming to leave with you forever honey have you forget that we are planing for our wedding coming very soon...have it in your Mind that our wedding is coming soon so get ready Okay...What is Your Home address???

Oh my bebe fluffykins!

Do you really mean it? We'll finally be married? I am so happy!
Can we do sex first? I wanna take you for a test drive before I marry it. OK?
My address is at <snipped>

My fluffykins, what is your address there?

NSFW

Quote:
Honey sure we can do sexy before marriage okay this is my home address <snipped, Philadelphia, PA>, Do you want my cock inside you body, when last did u sex, i wanna F*ck all Over your body when i come to Oh..First thing i will do when i land at the Oh Airport is to Kiss all over your body i don't mind if anyone is looking at us...them u will take me home and make some food for me to eat them after eating we will start our sex..i have keeping all this is mu mind but i most let you know how am feeling right now Okay..

Oh I can't wait for sexy time!
Well I didn't know you still had your home in Pennsyltucky
Yes, do cock my body.
I had sex probably a few years ago but I got roofied so I don't remember it
I don't mind if people watch you kiss me and can't wait to finally meet you.
You'll come home with me and I'll make you some food.
Do you like fish tacos with a few melons as an appetizer?
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish tacos and melons. I seriously laughed out loud.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed too and then realized she said a FEW melons... Shocked

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Love and Sweet Honey,
How are you doing today, I guess you doing Fine, I am Sorry i did get back to You on time Because i was having a Problem with my Internet connection, The Nigerian Internet connection was down for one week so know one could make use of it, Anyway i Just wanna Let you know that i Missed You so Much, am Ready to Supply You Love and Sexy, So tell me How Many Times did you want me to making love to you, i don't care if people might watch us kissing You, I will be Kissing You while swimming,Oh Yes i like fish tacos with a few melons as an appetizer? How was Your Weekend were did you go To what Kind of Fun did u have on your weekend. I wish i was there to have the Lovely weekend with You don't worried honey very soon i would be there to spend the rest of my life with you Okay, I genuinely love you my Queen...

Why do you keep disappearing for a week at a time?
Are you on the cocaine or the marijuana?
I will be very upset if you are
and aren't sharing
LOL

Miss You Like I Miss My 6th Toe That Got Removed,

oxoxoxox
Me

Quote:

I am sorry honey i told you that am having a problem with internet connection (sheesh, he expects me to read his emails), The Nigerian connection was down for over one weeks know one could make use of it am sorry please don't be upset okay, how is everything going on with you i hope everything is going on well with you and your lovely families too...

Oh well I'm fine here, just missing you of course.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Missed You too darling i wish u were with me, honey can u come here for a visit someday let leave and have fun together i want you by my side right i feel so bad whenever time am sleeping alone...

I thought you were coming here but if you want me there I guess I can take my vacation there.
Are you still in the Nigeria?

Quote:
Yes Honey am still in Nigerian when are u taking your vacation time in work am coming to meet you but i still need you by side so that we can stay here and come back home together i need you here to be around me as a wife so that we might have sexy together Okay i hope u understand me my love...How i are you doing and work,what have you done today i wish we were together to shear more and Kiss Each Other eyes Anyway i knew very soon Everything would be Fine i Love to meet You soon have a Love Day...

Well I Can Take Off Work Anytime But They Need One Week Notice So Should I Plan To Come To Nigeria So We Can Have Sexy Time And Then I Can Bring You Back To Ohio With Me?
I Miss You And Can't Wait Until We Kiss Each Other eyes.

Insane 4 you 4 Ever!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening sweetie, How 're you doing today, How is Your weekend This is Saturday evening am here alone in the private Beach righting You an Email with my Cell Phone, Honey I Just wanna let you know how much i do think about,and How Much i Do Missed You, i Can't wait until the day i would Finally had you in my One week without you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a week without water.One week without you is like a month without sunshine or shelter.One week without your voice is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder.One week without your comfort is a week without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace.One week without your love, and my days are empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.One week without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.One week without you is like a year in a prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.One week without you in my life is like no life at all! Arms, Ones Again i Thank You very Much for been here for me, Let me Know when u are coming to Nigerian Okay, have a Lovely weekend Take Good care Of Yourself...
I love you forever,
Berry M

My Fluffykins!
How happy I am that you rote me!
I spent the night drunk and have such a headache so I decided to drink again and my head ache is gone!
I can take off work anytime and tried to get my immunizations for my Nigeria vacation but did you know that
travel restricitions for US residents are bad for travel to Nigeria?
There is a terror group called !
So I asked and they said rich businessmen like yourself often have attaches and you can have him get me
in a neighboring country. So I can get to Benin with no problem if your attache can come get me.
Do you have an attache or an assistant who is familiar with the land and can get me in Benin and drive me
over the border to you at the Nigeria?
I'm so excited! We can do so much sexing when we get there!

Quote:

Oh babe i wish you were here with me i wouldn't allow You to drink much Anyway that's good ideal i don't know that group called ! i only have the polices Men attaches with me, Okay i will send them to get you in Benin and bring you to Lagos, But You will Land in Lagos First Before going to Benin , Yes Honey we can do so much sexing when u come here Okay babe, How is Your weekend Today what kind of Fun did u had today???

Oh I must have spelled it wrong! It is Boko Eyram?
I will sex you so hard and so often and I want to do that right away!
I will make all the arrangements but I cannot land in Lagos. Americans won't issue me the right documents.
I have to fly to Benin. Can you send your police attache to me in Benin when I land and they can drive me to Lagos and you can sex me right there in the car!
The police won't mind, I'll give them money to look away.
Would you like that?

My day is fine but I am so lonely for you!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

July 13:
Quote:

Okay Honey That would be Fine...Just let me know when u are ready??

I will let you know, I am so excited!
Should I bring you anything?
I know it must be difficult shopping there so let me know if you need anything.
I love you!!!!

-----------
You didn't answer me
anyway I need the name of the person who will meet me
I am making arrangements and I will be in Parakou
There is a hotel there I will stay at
Have you made arrangements for your agents to meet me?

---------------
July 17th:

I made reservations for August 20th. I'm so excited to meet you finally!
---------
July 20th:

Where the fuck are you?
I'm cancelling my reservations.
You are the worst husband to be ever.
Good luck finding someone.
I'm done with you!

------------

October 11th:
Quote:
Good Evening Mary How are You doing i hope all is well with you, am sorry i did get back to you since all this while i was hack by the hacked, i Just wanna let you know how much i do missed you so much i can do without you i think too much Every day about you until i Find your Email address were i save it Please get back to me i need you in my life....
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardon the long post. A week and some of Berry/Barry:

I wondered what had happened and I'm happy you came back to me!
How are you now?
Where are you?
I miss you!

Quote:

Good Evening Rose, How are You doing i hope all is well with you and Your Lovely Families, Nothing Happen i was hack i could get my Email address Them took it Of,can u please send me the Email Address the one have be using to write you I Mean the Last One Before This, Honey You're so sweet to know i though u were not gonna write me back me until i Find u Mail on my Box am so happy to hear from you...

Dammit my name isn't Rose!
Are you sure you are my Berry?
How do I know you aren't a hacker?

Quote:

what do u mean, am your berry i have your email address save in my laptop, you think am a fool i did know your name again..

Where are you now?
What country?
Still in the nigerians or back to malaysia?

Quote:
Good Morning How are you doing i hope all is well with you i saw your mail and am so glad to hear back from you, I am still in Nigerian, can u please send me the email address, i mean the one have been using to write before this one..

You don't remember your email address?

Quote:
Yes You Need to help me by sending it to me Okay

I don't have your old email address, I deleted all your mails because I was on my way to you, I purchased tickets and you never wrote baack.
I got very angry about this and I deleted everything!

Quote:

Dear Mary,

Baby, I'm sorry for being so insensitive, less caring and a less loving person, like before. I'm sorry if I don't understand your reasons for everything that you do. I know that I've been so unfair these past few months but that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. I'm like this because I'm so scared, scared of being alone; insecure and scared that because you now know the truth, your love for me will vanish like a wind that suddenly blows. I'm trying to be strong and be positive yet I'm still lost in the middle. I hope that you can forgive me and accept me as I am. I love you always and forever and I'm really sorry.

Love always,

Berry M

Of course I'll forgive you. I didn't think you loved me anymore but now I know that you love me and I will of course forgive you!

Quote:
Dear Mary,

I've never felt this kind of love since I've found you. I feel so lucky - the luckiest Man ever in the world because you made me happy all the time. When I'm with you, I feel so secure in your arms, feel so warm with your embrace and feel so great. Thank you so much for being there with me all the time. Thank you for everything, Baby. I have no words to say and I'm out of words because I don't know how to thank you. Thank you for loving me and thank you for accepting me for who I am. You're my everything and you're my new world! I love you for being you and I love you for what you are. give me your phone let me call u Babe i wanna hear your voice Okay...How is Your weekend did you go to church today..

Love always,
Berry M

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home
I quit the churching. It is boring.
If I give you my phone and you call it, I won't hear it ring.
Love you so much,
Merry

Quote:
Good to hear back from Mary am so happy about reading your Mail, while did u quit the church there most be a reason for that, but u gave me your number before you send it to my Email that was hack have you forgot,while did Some people called You the space cowboy, Ever i since left you how many men have u talking to....

I quit the church because my life went to shit. One day I was going to fly to Nigeria to meet my husband and then he disappeared.
So I decided to become an alcoholic instead of churching.
It's more fun for me.
I havent' been talking to any men but there is this one nice lady at the bar that I talk to and one this one time when we went to band camp
we did something called sexual experimentation.
But except for that one time and the other times, I haven't talked to any men. Except that cop that pulled me over for drinking and driving.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry er Berry? Lad wrote:
I'm sorry if I don't understand your reasons for everything that you do.

Evil Lol

Merry wrote:
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice

Lad wrote:
Some people called You the space cowboy, Ever i since left you how many men have u talking to....

another Evil Lol

I loved your response...

Merry wrote:
But except for that one time and the other times, I haven't talked to any men.

Evil Lol Let's see if he figures that out!

You do know how to breathe life into a bait. Your baits always make me laugh, especially when I am having crappy days and don't feel like laughing. Razz

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poked the scammer

You disappeared again.
I don't think this will work between us.
Goodbye

Quote:
Good Evening Mary, How are You doing i Hope all is well with You, I am sorry i did get back to you on time, i was so busying, Stop saying that i did disappeared i told you how my Email was hack that's why i did get back to you all this while..Honey Everything is going to work between us know can stop our love, How Many Years is it when i meet you where are still shearing the love as husband and wife...

I'm not sure but I don't like it when you disappear and hope you can get committed to this relationship like me.
Miss you very much.

Quote:

Good Evening my Love, How was Your Night Yesterday, am sorry for the later respond,honey stop saying that i did disappear i told you how i lost my contact with you that's why i was not online to talked to you i thank God today that am back with your Email address, becos i save it on my Office Fail that's why i can able to Email you back, honey you know i love you so much am telling you this with all my heart..Since the day we first met I've continued to learn more each day just how wonderful you truly are...and each day has been filled with new surprises, new ways to view life, familiar joys, and most especially with the warmth of Love which fills my heart for you

I'm sorry, I will stop bringing up the time you left me because you had no choice. Becos you lost your email. But if you saved it to your office fail how come you didn't write earlier?
Well I need to know if you are for sure committed? Because I will like to have a committed relationship. I am glad you are back. Very. I have missed you and miss the warmth of human love. When do you leave that place? I would really like for us to meet.

Quote:

My love,

First of all, before I tell you how beautiful you are, and even though I haven’t done any thing wrong or punishable, I want to apologize. It’s just that, you’ve been so good to me and you’ve made so happy that I think my feelings are too strong for words when it comes to expressing my gratitude for this love, a love that grows brighter every day and stronger every night. Right now I badly need to tell you I love you and I want to let you know how devoted this love is, how you can count on me and also (let’s be romantic), how emotional I become when I hear about perfect and corresponded love stories, which, I believe, is the path our mutual feelings are following. Loving you means a healthier awaking every morning. It means the motivation to face the light of things, things that sometimes blind us, but it doesn’t mean blindness before the immense light stemming from my heart every time I see you or think about you.
Obviously there’s no such thing as a crystal clear or even transparent relationship between two people. Perfection is not part of human nature, but it can become a goal…and that is my goal, to be honest and pure towards you, to be solid as a rock in this belief of loving and serving you.
With this letter, I want to mend this fault on my part for not constantly saying how much I love you, even though every single move I make aims to please you and make you happy.

A big kiss from

Berry M

So where are you now and what are you doing?

Quote:
Good Evening Marry , How are You doing, How was Your Weekend I hope It's was Good with You, I am sorry for the Later Responding, Honey am still in Nigerian i though u were coming to see my in Nigerian i was so happy when u said u were coming, if not that i lost my Contact with you by Now we should been having a big Fun Together as Husband and wife Anyway am still hoping and praying that one day we will gonna meet in person have great Fun..Please babe Give me Your Number Let me call i think that is the best way sometime we should be talking on phone..

^this is the old 'Berry'
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I am glad you are Responding as I thought maybe you moved Again but I am Glad you are still Safe in nigerian.
I am sure there Is lots of fun To be had once we Finally meet and I don't know why you are Losing things like My number but you can
call me surely.
I never pick up my phone unless I recognize the caller and will like to Know what number you will call from?
I miss you!

Quote:

Good Morning Honey. How are You doing, How was Your Night i hope it's was great, am sorry for the late reply there will be a lot fun when we meet, babe i promised You that Anyway You know Nigerian is kind of country u cannot hope on, I am real Tired i slept alone everyday and every night i wish you were here to hold me close sleep behind me i knew very soon everything is gonna workout for us becos i keep praying everyday of my life...

Good Morning My sweet, my night was calm with overhead showers and light frost in the morning. I woke to the joyful sound of an owl vomitting his prey from last night.
The little fucker must have had it stuck in his throat for he carried on like someone stuck a poker up his ass. Such noise!
Well after that epoisode I decided to take a lovely bath and promptly fell asleep.
It was the water that had been inhaled into my lungs that made me wake with a jolt, so there was no need for coffee or tea.
After that I decided to nap on my couch as the effects of adrenalyne wore off.
Apparently my cat died but it did the act of dying in between the couch coushions so I could only fathom a guess as to how long the little shitter was there for...
I think perhaps a week from the stench. Well my love, do have a lovely candy coated day
and do make sure to be safe in Nigerian because I was reading about it a little bit
and there is some kind of law against the gays and they want the right to marry just like here. Poor bastards have a tough life.

Love You Forever

Quote:
Dear Marry,

How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you. I am not happy at all Becos You don't want me to call u Phone, How would i be dating someone have 2 Years now i cannot call her and hear her Voices, doesn't make season at all babe Please think about it and get back to me

Love always,

Berry
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovelery Berry,
I told you I would give you my number if you gave me yours but you did not.
Am sad!
Marry

Quote:

+234-90241that's my Number honey when re u going to call me...

Well my number is xxx xxx xxxx
Girls don't call boys so you will have to call me.

And he did. Many times.
Quote:

Dear Love,

My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.

You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose. How is Your Body i hope you're feeling Good now, I am sorry for the sickness honey i wish i was there to be with you and sleep behind you,I was glad when u called me back on phone but since Yesterday i have be trying you Phone Number it's reging but you re not picking Anyway i knew u will when u get well Okay..

Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.

Love always,

Berry Morgan

oh my berry,
Sorry for the delay I am just not very well. I must have the flu or some terrible virus those little critters at the door must have infected me.
I will write more when I am better.
I miss you so much!

Quote:
Oh am sorry babe i wish i was there to take good care of you, Anyway very soon we will be together as One Family..I will be waiting for Your Mail have a Lovely day babe Please make sure u get well on time cos i do Missed You alot...

My berry,
I am so sorry for the delay, my sickness made my anal fissure flare up and I had a surgery for that.
How I miss you!

Quote:

Dear Mary

I miss you so much. I can't convince you how much I miss you. You know that I can't stay without your for one minute! I feel I'm going to die without you if you don't come to me one day. But I'm passing 7days without you,God knows how I'm passing my days. Where have you been without me? Please come back to me otherwise it feels like I will die. Please, please, please come back to me, my heart, I am so alone without you. I love you so much ... I love you more and more than my life. I am sorry for the sickness honey i wish i was there with you, I Prayed for the surgery to go successful and get Well Soon, Honey we need to marriage certificate How did You think about it Get back to me Okay have a Lovely Weekend and ger hell God Bless You Sweetie
Love always,

Berry Morgan

My berry,
How you dingle so, sweet words of ger hell and God Bless yes
The pain comes and goes
As I lay here and sweat in sheets that are a mess
wish you could suck my toes
How I Miss You!
Love forever,
Me

Quote:
Good Evening How re you i hope u re doing Fine, One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, Someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting! Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don?t watch over other angels! May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace.Are You Angry with me babe Please forgive me if i did anything Stupid I am sorry Cos i Love You so much babe, i cannot Wait to hear that you re Feeling Fine that's my Prayer Everyday and Night...

My Berry,
Have you been watching those romantical movies? Well it's ok if you have.
How are you my love? How I miss you. How do you feel about being a farmer's husband?
I think I want to buy a farm and live off the land but I hate cows very much (unless they are called t-bone and porterhouse)
Do you like cows? I think they are kind of evil in a way.
What are you doing today? When are you coming home?
Miss you!

Quote:
Dear Mary,

My dearest love, today I sat and thought, with every breath I took, of only you. I remember when we first Meet like it was yesterday. Two people in two different worlds,I was all alone, not knowing what life had in store for me. And then an opening of the door and there you stand, a Woman with a heart the size of the heavens above. One day lead to the next, and then days turned into months and months turned into years and One years later with our love,

Today, you are so far away and I'm not being able to hold you, kiss you, or even able to tell you I love you every day, as we go through the hardest thing we have ever had to go through in the One years and 6 Months we have been together. Yes, I miss you and can't wait till i come home to be able to wrap Your arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.Yes I am still Waiting for the Nigerian Tax revenue To Approved My Goods But i didn't understand what they saying They asking to Pay before them would Approved it Sweetie...That's why am still here waiting for the Because i don't have the money with me...

Love you forever,

Berry..

He's not reading, I'm not reading. This could go on for years.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
God Evening my Sweetie heart, How are You doing today i hope all is well with you, I am Fine Babe Just that I am Missing You so Much,i Wish I was There With You i have been Carying Thinking alot Because i Do Missed You in My Arms,Oh Yes babe i Love to Watch romantical movies, You know I am a romantic Man, Honey Being Farmers husband, i Love it so Much Because am a kind Of Man who Worked Had Very Much i don't Feel Big in what ever Thing i do,I LOVE cows Cos i do love Animal you know i have dog Also i love taking care Of Animals,Anyway i have been working had here Planing to coming back home very son I am still wating for the Nigeria's Task Revenue to Approved my Goods so that i can bring them Home..

I'm happy you are doing well and hope you get here soon.
Do you like chicken parm? I've learned how to make it with
a nice crispy roll, perfect tomato sauce and extra cheese.
I've tried a couple and they really are delicious.
I think that will be your first meal here. You'll like it.

I hope you hurry up and get your Niagra taxes paid so I can finally see you!

Missing you terribly,
Mary

Quote:
Good Evening my Lovely Mary, How re You doing Today i Hope all is well with You, I am sorry for not reply on Time,I Love chicken parm and i would like to eat it with you when i comes home,Yes i will Tried and get it Paid, what have You done today and How was Your Weekend, were did You,Honey have you ever play this song,I Just Can't Stop Loving You Michael Jackson feat. Siedah Garrett) This is The Song I am writing it to you i hope you would Enjoy it..I Just Want To Lay Next To You For Awhile You Look So Beautiful Tonight Your Eyes Are So Lovely Your Mouth Is So Sweet A Lot Of People Misunderstand Me That's Because They Don't Know Me At All The Way You know Me I Just Want To Touch You And Hold You I Need You God I Need You I Love You So Much, I can't wait to be with You soon babe have a Lovely day and take care and look to hear from you soon
Best Regards
Berry M

Quote:

its night time again time to take your rest again and its that time again to remind you i'll love you again and again sweet dreams as your head lay on thy pillow remember our love weighs a ton not a kilo i'll always be your friend and your hero love you today and tomorrow goodnight to you i say
God bless you and I, I pray sweet dreams to you i say forever in my heart you'll stay

I am enchantered by your sweet words and dreamnt of us last night.
When will you be here? I am growing impatient.
What are your plans for today?

Quote:

Dear Mary,

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

Mary , please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I will Be coming home soon babe, Plan for Today is to see the Tax and Revune people what is wrong with your phone whenever am calling you always swift Off, Anyway honey i have lost the Number i gave you, Here is now my New cell Number +23490303i Hope to hear from you and Also call me Okay,I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

Berry M
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Berry is still at it with his copy and paste-a-thon.
I decided to use Kitty's find and put it to work
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2119855&highlight=#2119855

Without intuition, one cannot reflect. We can no longer afford to live with ego. You may be ruled by suffering without realizing it. Do not let it obliterate the nature of your path.

I love you too!

Quote:
You're my greatest passion; I can't stop thinking about you. Every sunset, and every song reminds me of you and the last time we talked about love. You're forever in my heart like an eternal flame. I'm a starved soul, always hungry for the precious love that only you can give me. There's never a time when I don't want to be with you. You make me come alive. Life would be meaningless without you and I'd be lost to sorrow and heartache. Say you'll wrap me in your loving arms, and prove that you love me as much as I love you. We'll share a night of sensual passion that could inspire poetry.
Afterward, I just want to hold you in my arms and savor being with you.

Eons from now, we travellers will heal like never before as we are awakened by the multiverse. Imagine an awakening of what could be. This story never ends.
Quote:

Good morning my love I know you just woke up,And I want to tell you something, as I drink my morning cup, Honey what is the matter whenever time i called you on phone u don't pick or cal me back, I'm worried about it tried and pick my call Okay...

He calls nonstop. I don't feel like talking to it and it won't leave a message.

Hello my toffee breath.
I smashed my phone up against the wall recently.
Some fuckface (named 'Berry') is calling me at 2 o clock in the morning and if I find out who it is that had done that,
well, let's just say he'll need to use his nose to dial another phone.
MISS YOU!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic