SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rapping Piggy Style- THREE STOOGES GO ON SAFARI!!! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our pet thinks he's being scammed...... For songs!!!! Rolling Eyes I think he's just a little full of himself.

Quote:
Hey darla all is still fake maybe you go with claira as you guys has discuse, now let tell you the whole story, Fatty has never been to any prison, he don't want to pay me, that is why all this 419 arise, so that when I ask of ma money Fatty will tell me that you have stole the money that wa suposed to be paid to ma account, so I will have to send a new song a new video... to start up again, hahahhaahahahahahah Art is a kid a lil kid, tell him I said he is a kid am a king... I rule, I have a big empire. But if truely you are the gurl I saw on that picture I love you if you are not her help me look for her,,,,,yo will be rewarded! Peace

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he'll send the reward via Western Union or bank transfer.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the conceited prick deserves a slap.

I'm so disappointed in you. Were you using me all along to make sure you got paid? Is that it?? Now I'm not even me?!?!? Claira is right. You are delusional. I've been nothing but the best to you. You've treated me like crap since I got here but I've seen past it because of the love I have for you. I'm not going to sit here and let you abuse me anymore.

Let me tell you what I know. Everything that has gone wrong has been YOUR fault. If you had gotten off your ass and taken a taxi an hour to come get me none of this would have happened. But you were too scared. It wasn't that you didn't have money. You had it or could have gotten it. You could have sold your watch or chains if you cared so much. I would have. There's always a way. You don't think I've seen the pics on your friends Facebook pages of you guys having a blast in Legos while you left me alone and terrified?? Living it up at the Sheraton? Yeah, you really looked like you were worried about me.

As for Fatty, you can tell him that yourself. I haven't responded to him and I'm not planning on it. He was in jail. What the hell is a 419? I understand why you think you're being scammed now and I understand that it's all because you haven't gotten paid. It's all about money and that's a shame that you would treat me like this over money. I don't understand why you think Fatty would scam you for just a couple videos though. For what?? You realize he hasn't made any money at all off of you right? He's lost money. He's paid a lot of money for cd's and promotional stuff. He paid tons of money for the lawyer and paperwork. There's money that's been spent that me and you don't even know about I'm sure. So what you said makes no sense at all.

You are ruining us. All because things haven't worked out for you. Please stop. I love you more than anything in this world and nothing is going to change that. Ever.

Quote:
Ok what next now? Where are you now? Or where is claira? Tell me the next
peace out!!!

Rolling Eyes

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I hate this guy more than even turd or shorty... Confused
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ This guy truly is a Pig! I despise him immensely.

He sure is full of himself. Art is a kid and The Pig is King? Yeah, king of the ball point pens. Wish he would get ink poison and die a slow and painful death. Evil or Very Mad

Evil Lol Claira and Darla's email exchange!!!!!!

Great slap GTmama! Poor Darla, will she ever find someone who will love and appreciate her? (I still hear Ginger's voice whenever I read Darla's emails! Laughing )

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ King of the Ball Point Pens Laughing

Quote:
Ok what next now? Where are you now? Or where is claira? Tell me the next peace out!!!

I don't know. That depends on Claira. I'm not sure what I will do now to be honest.

-----------

I miss you.

Quote:
Yea baby I miss ya too, stay sharp!
peace out!!!

Quote:
Baby where are you? Yu don't wwanna talk to me anymore
peace out!!!

Of course I do. Just you aren't saying much to me anymore. I've been really sad lately baby. Love you.

Quote:
Love you too. I have been working on ma new songs now, no hope Is lost, unless man die we ain't given up, since ATL fucked me so I have to pick up ma pieces and move on, I wish you are here by me,,,,,miisssiingg you!!! For real, I can't stp thinking of it
peace out!!!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey baby,

Just wondering how you are. I saw your new song you're coming out with on Facebook. All of your friends seem happy. I'm glad you're moving on with songs but I really hope not from me? I'm hoping I will be out of here very soon. Claira is supposed to be almost here. I hope so because Fatty is becoming really scary and saying he's going to come find me. That's my biggest nightmare. I still haven't responded to him. Somehow he knows that I'm over here!!! I can't figure out how. I didn't tell anybody. Claira says she didn't either so I don't get it. Anyway, I'm going to try to not worry too much until I have to.

I miss you Love Muscle. Remember when you called me Tunchi? I miss it. Sad I miss you being happy with me and telling me you loved me and wanted me to have your babies. Life sucks.

I love you.
Tunchi

Quote:
Hello ma tunchi I really do love ya if I don't I could have stopped
mailing you for long so u have every reason to be happy. When you is
out from that place you got let me know we good? Love you tunchi

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the Little Porker wasn't being overly free with any new information Fatty decided to give him a gentle kick:

Quote:
Sup my King,

My Brother now Fatty knows you has been Rapping to them skanky Ass Bitches and needs the skinny dig? See Fatty don’t give no slack when his Green be under attack. So you gets me the word before I come on down to where you at and talks at you all close and personal like if you know what I’m saying?

Player I hit the **DELETED** Cat Charlie on the hip and told that Cool Cat to keep my Mix Master all happy like but he ain’t around on the Weekend so Fatty be hearing from him in a couple days if you is feeling me? Soon my Brother you will be walking in style here in the Big Dirty cause Fatty done said so.

Peace out,

Art

Let's see what the Basturd has to say about that shall we?

Quote:
Oh kay now I don't know where them both are, she told me she was coming to the big dirty till now she no where to be found, I will advise you come down here to see your self, peace
peace out!!!

Wait he is telling Fatty what to do? Well that ain't proper no how:

Quote:
Sup My King,

Fatty be confused by your Rapping player cause he don’t know shit bout that Skinny Ass Bitch heading over to the Mother land Dig? Dawg why would she be visiting Nigeria unless you and her be keeping the word from Fatty? See King Fatty don’t take no mess and when he wants his Peeps to sing they sho nuff do sing cause that’s how Fatty Rolls dig?

Now that brings Fatty to another point of contention one that will need some intervention if you is following me? Now you listen up and you listen up good Homie cause Fatty don’t take no Shit from his Posse whether they be a Super Nova Mix Master or not. No Small time, No Business, Rat Soup eating **DELETED** be telling Fatty what to do so you had best beware or Fatty might just come on down there and put his foot in your Ass. That’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

Peace out,

Art

Fatty wasn't overly harsh was he? Any how the response was a bit different than I thought it might be:

Quote:
Thank you!!! I hate you, I want you to come. Ok maybe you can come with some
peace out!!!

Come with some what? Oh wait there's more:

Quote:
Cops too
peace out!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip

Last edited by oscarpiles on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little porker is getting brave!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He Sho Nuff is!

Best see what Fatty can stir up:

Quote:
Sup My King,

Well now the **Deleted** Rapper getting all Brave and Cocky ain’t he? Shit Balls you Dumb Ass **Deleted** you ought to be showing your Boss the respect he is deserving or maybe he will come on down and give you a lesson in manners all personal like you Dig? Dawg what makes you think acting like such a Bad Ass Player is gonna gain you a **Deleted** thing in the Big Dirty? See Fatty don’t take no mess and is all prepared to come and slap that Mama of yours with 12 inches of limp Dick just to get the answers he be needing. Then maybe some of My Bogarts be hunting down that bunch of Pussies you rolls with and Beats the real skinny out of them just for looking like Dumb **Deleted**ing Wannabe Gangsta Fools. A couple Brothers with some Pliers and Blow Torches can do wonders to a Crackers memory if you is feeling me?

Is Fatty making himself clear as Ciroc **Deleted**? Good cause now that I got your attention I think we need to be figuring out where my Scrilla really be. You can play the Game or do the walk of Shame if you is wanting to be a Small time Clucker **Deleted** til the end of days. So Testify and make it Snappy like cause you sure shit don’t want to be Making Fatty unhappy!

Peace out,

Art

The above is loosely based upon a Conversation I had at the Clinic today...well kinda.

Quote:
Now B you only know a little about me, and you think that all you need to know right? Now am gone tell yo for the last time! I don't know where ho claira and shit darla Is. You dig? You want me to believe you? Now darla makes all fake and you and other iis gone prove me right, now I will need to talk to you on phone, see dud ii wiill be needing your cell phone number, we can talk as cool dude. Or call me.......
peace out!!!

Time to Release the Kraken?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
See Fatty don’t give no slack when his Green be under attack

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrogant little piece of poop, isn't he?

The arrogant little Pig wrote:
I hate you

Evil Lol I love that!!!!!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might be acting cocky but methinks the little Pig is all talk. I sent him an 'I love you' from Darla today and got this in return:

Quote:
Now Fatty wants to kill me

Laughing

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Mighty OP took one small step for Mankind BUT one Gihungous Leap for a Canucklehead today and actually called a Lad. In preparation of such I made a check list:

Toque - Check
Snowshoes - Check
Plaid – Check
Sixty-Four assorted Timbits –Check
An actual Clue of what I was doing? – Double Plus Uncheck

Um it didn’t work out as planned as I tried to rush the call and got confused immediately plus I sound like a Canadian trying to impersonate a Trucker from the South who has just watched too many Blacksploitation Films while er…oh never mind.

With that I unleash Fatty and it Sho Nuff Ain’t Safe for Work cause this Hoser done said so! I apologize in advance:

FATTYISACANUCKEH?

Am Sorry once again....

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol

Way to put that pigmonster in his place!

I love LOVE that you woke him up!

Great call!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job OP!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign I think it's awesome OP!!!!

"Whadya mean, whoa muthafucka?"

Hahaha... I laughed so hard!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that is awesome! Excellent call, OP!

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are the whitest black guy ever! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That was awesome!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Phatties, maple leaf version!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol That Fatty is one tough mother-f'er, ya dig?

OP, you totally made my day. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I couldn't hear a word The Pig said, but I heard Fatty!!!!! Evil Lol Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Seriously great baiting in this thread. bow_down <Gtmama Wink and bow_down For all! (way too many to list)

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pig$ has been silent with all of the characters for a few days. After a two month safari, Darla is finally leaving Nigeria and sent Pig the news today. We'll see if this gets a response.

Dear King,

I just thought I should tell you that I will be leaving in a couple hours. Claira is almost here and Mr Tom has agreed to accept a bribe. I've decided to not come to you as planned. Claira is right I think. It's clear you don't care about me. I have emailed you and sent you a message on Facebook what, 5 times now? And each time you ignore me, leaving me to face unimaginable things not to mention the horrible threats I have gotten from Fatty and that man Organ. They said you told them I was here. Why would you do that if you loved me??? I didn't want to believe it but it all makes sense. I'm so hurt. I love you and I'm just heartbroken. I'd kill myself if I could. That's how bad I am hurting right now.

If you want to talk about this I am here.

I will always love you.
Tunchi

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response? Has The Pig died and are we going to have a Pig Luau? I'll help dig the hole and find the banana leaves! Heck, I will even start the fire! Laughing

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Crew that is Hitlanta fired a Final Salvo a few days back but as far as I know no one heard a Peep (Oink Surely?). Fatty sent this the other Day to sounds of Crickets Chirping:

Sup My King,

Why sudden all the silence cause you sho nuff knows that causes violence Dig? Now Phatti is a one Benevolent **DELETED**so whys don't you Rap at him like you oughta be Player?

Peace out,

Art

It looks like the Little Swine is in hiding right now but I’ll keep prodding him as I see fit because that kinda amuses me. Will he be back? Who knows but if he is I’ll be waiting.

All in all as someone who doesn’t play well with others I really enjoyed my involvement with this Bait and I’d like to Thank all the Playahs that put in their hard Work and Ideas to make this a Reality.

So in no Particular Order:

Luby AKA GTmama

Hugh Jorgan AKA bware419ers

Darla AKA GTmama

Clara AKA OrangeCat:

Cat Charlie AKA Capone

‘The Voice’ of Darla AKA Ginger Lee

MJB AKA bware419ers

Krazy Kat AKA OrangeCat

Barbie AKA GTmama

DJ Fatty AKA oscarpiles

AND Honorable Mention to the One, the Only PigMoney:

Oh And oh yeah how Could I forget? How Silly of me!! Jeeze…Sorry
Chin Ho AKA Cam Fong

Or Maybe not….

If I’ve forgotten anyone I do apologize but it has been a 9 Month ride of a Lifetime! Thanks for letting me into this little Slice of Baitdom!

Peace out!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All hail to GT Mama, Oscar and the rest of Hotlanta's team Pig$!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic