SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr new york monsoon man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my first victims lol

Mark Austin
To:
Picture of Mark Austin
HELLO dear how are you doing ,
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time .well i wanna use this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Mark Austin from united states New York. I am a military man from the U.S.A army but i am now in Afghanistan for 2 year peace summit and will be coming home within 2 months for my vacation.I have been a divorced for 5years now and i am having one Son who is 20years and i came to the site which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a Liar and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times When i have my vacation. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this peace of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very beautiful heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a divorced after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out . I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day. i will also be happy if you can write and tell me about yourself hope to hear from you soon,

BEST REGARD
Mark Austin

what a load of twaddle so here comes my response (2nd response)

hello mark
thanks for your long response.
interesting that you live in new york i go three times a year as i have family there. I wasn't aware of them having monsoons in new york but the weather over there has been so bad that nothing would surprise me.
and you love dogs wow we are so compatible on this point. who looks after your dog max when you are in afghanistan? you could always drop him here in the uk and i will look after him as i own and single handedly run a dog minding service. I am caring for 24 of them right now in my specially adapted house. I got rid of the husband and traded him in for a dogs life.i dont mind cleaning up the shit but prefer the shit to appear on walks and not on my leather sofas or my specially imported from arabia shag pile rugs. i own 3 dogs of my own a german shepherd called Gizzit a rotweiler called Crapper and a little westie called Turdo. It is very interesting that we both love dogs as I could not enslave a man that hates dogs. i have a 11 acre land spot and keep chickens and sometimes i get golden eggs from them (special english breed) i also have 2 pigs they are the most wonderful animals and they too come into the house (i have a big house) and have their own sofa to lie on at night when we all watch TV the house training is a piece of work with these so i have built a large pig litter tray (yes i am a trained carpenter too as i have never needed to work in a proper job to earn money) as my father was a famous landowner in England and this is why I have this massive house which is good but i hate cleaning so i have two young house boys who provide lots of services to me whenever i click my fingers. so back to the carpentry i thought it would give me something to do and i have built a workshop in the grounds, i know, its unusual for a woman to be a carpenter but I am no normal woman and this comes from having a crazy mother who was psychotic but thank god she is no longer with us as i got fed up of cleaning up all her shit too she lost bowel control at a very early age and I was left to deal with it along with nurses that popped in occasionally. i would much prefer picking up the shit of animals. wouldn't you?

It says a lot about a person if they love animals so you could have just written one sentence and i would have known that you were a good person, there was really no need to drone on and on and with that war and peace email.
you sound like a lovely genuine guy you have so many great points its almost too good to be true but hey i know men like this exist but i have had trouble finding them but maybe its my lucky day.

i love music too which also makes us compatible and as i live in the middle of nowhere i often invite the paupers from the village over for a party and loud music, wine and drunken debauchery. last summer i opened up the indoor swimming pool and we had a nude party in there..was much fun especially drinking the made up sex on the beach cocktails i had jeeves make up for the occasion we also had canapés with truffles just dug up by my friend Vincenzo in italy, he send them over. this party was all over the press the next day as it turned into an wild pool orgy after i had gone to bed, sorry i missed it but i was drunk and can't even remember getting into bed with the young farm help from the next village who paid me in 6 more chickens the next day. i had been wanting these chickens for weeks as they too are a special breed from ireland and they really have green shit but the eggs are amazing especially for eggs benedict for breakfast. do you know anything about chickens?

do you like cooking? i also make fresh cakes for the half wits in the village, i sell them in the local farm shop its any way to rip them off and feed my extreme and expensive wine habit, i love fine wine and have it shipped in from tyrol once a month. it also funds my botox and cellulite fund.
anyway this is a glimpse of my very privileged life in england i hope this gives you a good picture of what kind of woman i am. Loving caring and very emotional. I am 41.

i look forward to future talks with you. i have to go its pig walking time before it gets dark i won't go out after dark as there has been a flasher stalking my grounds and i don't want to bump into him in the dark.
take care of yourself my friend and make sure you keep safe in afghanistan. i do love a man in uniform.

he he he Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by sunny sally on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That cheater!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241779

Have fun!!!
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOOKED! pics to follow on here once i work out how to upload them

Hello ..........
thanks so much for your wonderful mail, wow i love animal so much, i don't know you love them too, well is really my great pleasure to meet a woman like you, well i have some pictures of me for you, hope you gonna like them.please send me yours also. and your house pictures.

thank you
Mark.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants a picture of your house? Jerk!

I think I read about this guy at ScamWarners. You might check there to update them on a new email addy for him or if its the same. I do have to warn you, the stories (well, not stories, real life events of victims) break your heart.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha ha....what a grand opening Smile
It has got it all.... Sex and Drugs and Rock'n Roll, and a bunch of animals on top, lol!
Hopefully this will go on for a while, and you and he will live happily ever after, walking into the sunset hand in hand, each with a swine by the side Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha yes it made me giggle when writing it, my imagination just took me on a journey with this story.
It's what they deserve these scammers, a taste of their own medicine with their fairly stories.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Sunny Sally! Enjoy the game. It is very addictive, I must warn you. Pig walking and stalkers, oh my!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our little corner of scammer hell! Your opening letter is awesome, can't wait to see what develops.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes I love it! they get what they deserve. Laughing
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i guess mr demanding man is a bit insecure lol lol i am soo devastated that it seems our little romance maybe over ha ha ....he needs some serious harsh worded email treatment...with a bit of slang thrown in for good measure
(read from the bottom)

me:

listen matey boy do i really seem like the kind of lady that cares about what a stranger thinks? i don't respond to demands form anyone.
i think you are a very rude man and you could use a crash course in manners and respect which could take a very long time from what i have seen.
san fairy ann with ribbons on sucker

him:

the pictures you send me did not real to me, your look show that you are a fake person, prove it to me , if you are not fake.

send me more pictures of you with your full body.
thank you
Mark.

(few days space...he must be short of people by now so decided to reply haha)

me:
excuse me? what the hell are you talking about? don't write to me again with your swear words.

him
hey, who are you, your picture did not look real to me, you are a fucking fake scammers.if you are know you are not scammers send me your full body pictures and your animals .

mark

me:
Hello my dear Mark,
what a handsome guy you are...very nice. I will send you some of my animals soon.
picture of my house and me. I hope you like. (pics enclosed)
Old Hacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous work, Sunny Sally; perhaps he needs a pic of some blingy celeb's house to fire up his passion a bit. The cheeky swine!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to this side of the board! There seem to be a number of these that want more and more photos of everything and it would not surprise me to learn that they use them on real victims. The demanding ones like this I just let go after an ear/eye banging.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you next victim I have enjoyed reading a lot of your stories on here ha ha ! Well it wasn't a pic of me it was from Google. Yeah I think he has gone but I knew before I started with him that he was demanding. I should have held off the pics. I could do with a real gullible victim now to hook for a while. Got a few more I am trying to get some kind of momentum with too! Your posts are so funny!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunny Sally, you learn from every bait you do. Some you can push, others walk away. I had one recently insist on webcam and called me a scammer because I said no. Those you just let go and if they come back, fine. If not, plenty more out there to grab and cause pain. I tend to go sweet, then hit them harder once they're hooked. NV takes no crap but hooks them hard from the beginning. All kinds of styles, enjoy developing yours.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well blow me down with a feather...he's back after my stiff words to him this morning ha ha and he doesn't mess about ha ha oh he wants money yay and all of a sudden he has fallen in love....bless his cotton socks! will keep him holding a couple of days...As i am offended now after insulting my picture and calling it fake! *pout*

Hello my dearest Love,
How are you doing my lovely queen ..?
Honey as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs,are attacking our peaceful mission here in Afghanistan. And here is a funds in my possession this funds was accrued to all our top serving generals and junior cadre officers as well. The total amount is US$ 3,ooo,ooo(three Million US dollars) cash which was accrued to me,so I want to move this money out of this place,this place is a war zone, so that you may keep it till when I will come over to meet you on my vacation day. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate this money. Which is $3,000,000(three million US dollar) out of here to you. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved, as I have made arrangements with a United Nation representative who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall compensate you 30% as my lovely future wife on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for my investment purposes. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party,as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. Honey understand this place is not a safe place that such huge amount of money should be kept and you know anything can happen,and I have survived two suicide car bomb attacks, which prompted me to reach out for help because I will be migrating to you to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Right now sweetheart, as I speak with you. I want the immediate transfer of this fund out of Afghanistan without any fodder delay and I put my trust in you as my future wife I want this fund to be transfer with your name without any delay and I want you to know that here in Afghanistan there is no way this money can be transfer through bank to bank transfer, so my plans is to move this money out of Afghanistan through United Nation Diplomatic Agent here in Afghanistan. He will deliver to your door steep or Hotel. All I need from you is your current contact address, together with your mobile phone number and your full name, and a place where you will like to receive this package. It may be in a Hotel room or your house any were you feel is comfortable for you. That is where He will meet you, so you don't need to be afraid Ok. I am going to make everything possible for you to receive this fund successful. What I want to do is that, I want to entrust you as my foreign beneficiary so that this money will be register with your name as the receiver of this fund, you don't need to be afraid everything will be done well and the United Nation Diplomatic Agent will not know that the box contain money because the box, will be register as Precious Valuable Items. The keys to the box are with me I will not send the consignment box together with the keys, the reason is that so nobody will open the box before it will get to his destination to see what is inside the box. No body know the content of the box apart from you that I tell so you have to keep this as secret Ok.

I will send the secret CODE number of the box to you through email that same day that the consignment box will be deliver to you as well to enable you to have access to the money inside the box. As soon as you receive the keys please you will see the money inside the box, the amount of the money is US$ 3,000,000 ( three Million US dollars) Clean and spendable money++. this money have to be kept in your position before I will fly down to meet with you in your country, please I trust and believe in you I don't want you to betray me you know I love you with all my heart. I have plans for that money, if I fly down to see you I am going to invest that money with you and you are going to be the manager of that investment so I am trying to do this for our future. And secondly I have plans to buy a Guest House and Lodge in Australia of our own and a house were, we, will live together as one for ever till death separate us+thanks for your understanding as I wait to receive your email regarding this

Yours Love
Mark Austin..
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the advice sweet poison :)yes i will find my style but yes i have noticed from other posts that these lads like a bit of harsh treatment lol lol oh i love this hobby!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he calls you a fake then offers you $900,000 and marriage. If it's not stolen or illegal for him to have it, the US gov't would assist him.

My favorite response to these type of lads is NV's "I am not interested in your money, I am here for a wife, take care of your own money and not involve me" (paraphrasing here) You could use that and say husband. It would give you the opportunity to prove you are not a scammer. Razz Ginger offered to help one guy, but insisted on a prenuptial agreement first.

Quote:
bless his cotton socks!

Evil Lol I love that phrase! I am stealing it. Very Happy

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to see you brought him back in after some struggle, and I do have the sneaky suspicion that you achieved that by sending him a picture of your swines on the sofa, watching TV.
Nail him down hard.....he has definitely deserved it!
And I want to hear more on how you fight the dog poo......ha ha ha!
Great stuff! Cool

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you somebuddyathome i am pretty new at this and i have seen this used before...saying i want love thats all...so i will use this. do i string him along with this husband love crap for a while...dangle him...make him work to bowl me over and then he will go for the money line again?

"bless his little cotton socks"...its an english saying as thats where i am Laughing

i will take that tone with him then and might throw my animals and wild parties back in there lol boy i had some fun writing all that...i was laughing my head off...

you know, i really can't believe that vulnerable people can fall for all these fantastic stories from these scammers and actually part with money...its very sad

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks mountain goat
yeah i am gonna concoct a suitable response tonight.....maybe i might have dogs with worms problems next or foot and mouth disease and so very busy trying to combat all of this and only interested in loving my future husband and not money as i have enough money.

the imagination is back in action ha ha...love it!

thanks guys you are all so helpful
Smile
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is sheer fun, and we all need a good laugh every now and then Smile

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunny sally wrote:
make him work to bowl me over and then he will go for the money line again?

He might not come back with the same offer, but he will want money in some fashion. Next week, when you're engaged (you do fall in love fast) he might want a fee so he can retire to come to marry you. Or a child/mom/dad/sister...someone will need money asap because they're sick and need to go to the hospital, but the doctor will not treat him until he's paid (they don't understand the concept of medical insurance and we don't want to let him know about that, the more asinine his request, the better, HUGE red flag for real victims). If it's not that, there will be something, otherwise he won't waste his time.

That is when you say you will help, but need a bank account. I don't know if you have a mentor yet, if so, they'll help you with reporting it. You could do the money gram/western union, there are a lot of tools for that, but if you want a piggy, then say "Bank transfer only". They'll complain, but most of them come through.

You're doing a great job, I am glad you are here in our little corner of the world. Okay, I am on break from love lads, but I still love and support the baiters in this forum- they take on and cause pain to the most vile human beings on the face of the earth.

sunny sally wrote:
"bless his little cotton socks"...its an english saying as thats where i am

I love it, it's something I would say, so I am stealing it. Very Happy You're across the pond and have better tv than us! (I love British TV shows. Especially Downton Abbey and nature documentaries!) One of these days I am going to visit the UK, always wanted to go. I want to visit Pemberley, Mr. Darcy's house. Very Happy

sunny sally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi buddy at home
Thanks so much for the heads up on the boy tactics lol I will aim to get his details and speak to my mentor soon.

You know I have never seen downtown abbey I wasn't aware that you even get that across the pond. I like the American stuff like breaking bad and I love all the movies Smile be sure to let me know when you are coming over I promise to not ask you to transfer some money beforehand ha ha (joke)

Yeah I never knew about scam baiting until last week and we had a programme on about scammers and the 419 eater was mentioned so I logged on and was entertained for hours with the convos on the forum so here I am I like to do my bit to try and make the world a better place plus have a laugh at the same time. You guys are great such wonderful senses of humour Smile

I will keep you updates on the soon to be husband and let you know when we get engaged .. Next week ha ha ha ha
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you fall in love very quickly with these lads! Then you'll be getting emails "My darling wife" blah blah blah.

When I first came to Eater, I only read the home page with Shiver's baits. I laughed for a month, then I clicked on the forum link and read a bunch of threads, again I laughed my butt off. I didn't click on the Love/Dating forum for a week or so, I didn't understand how someone could run love scams. Didn't know if I would be interested because I thought it might be filled with porn novels and I have no interest in that. Then I read a bunch of NV's threads and was amazed by his talent. Then I read coffinsurfer's Joseph thread (the one in my siggy) and became so furious that I signed up for a membership. I had no interest in baiting until I came to Eater, but I read that thread and I couldn't sit here and do nothing, knowing what these scammers are doing. I do laugh at the baits, but then it hits now and again that these lads don't know they're being baited and would actually do this to real people. That's when I cry and get even more angry.

I love British TV, especially the period pieces/series. Jane Austin is my favorite author and from the time I was 13 I searched for my Mr. Darcy Very Happy

I have never seen Breaking Bad! Laughing

You fit in the forum real well, I am so glad you joined! A LOT of great people here in the love shack (well, all over eater actually) dealing with the lowest form of life. You do are really great job so far and you will get your groove on real quick if your baits now are any indication! I have found everyone around here are most helpful dealing with these lads. Very Happy

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will learn to love the smack down and then watching them grovel back calling you their wife. Even after numerous bank accounts get shut down or spoofs get done via MoneyGram and Western Union, many keep coming back for more. If you write them, they will think there's got to be some thread of hope. I'm glad to see you waited and low and behold, true love is at your doorstep.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic