SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got scammer to give me victims names and addresses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting this scammer and got him to give me 3 victims. Anyone else want to help?

scammer's email address:[email protected]

In a formal introduction, I go by Marvin Torres, VP Human Resources of L & Y Electronics.It's unfortunate that I am hard on hearing so phone text works best to contact me or via emails. We trade in electronics. Some of the newer, but used, electronics that regular pawn shops don't buy can be sold here and bought here. We also sell computer parts, chips, memory card, Laptops and every kind of electronics. L & Y Electronics, owns and operates in Virginia as well as a chain of 18 stores. We are soon spreading into New York, Georgia,
Texas, Illinois, Florida and more States. Since we are a small company, some overflow administrative assistant duties may also be necessary, depending on our needs.

I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable, someone with good understanding and working skills, and I have no doubt that you will perform as expected, Hence You are being recruited as my Personal Assistant ! You would be taking care of my payroll processing contracts. My hands are so tied up with lots so i need you to be my proxy as my Personal Assistant.

** Materials you need to get started : A computer with 24/7 internet access , HP LaserJet P1102W Laser Printer w/ Advantage Premium MICR Toner and blank business check paper for # 3000 from any Staples, Office Max or stationery store closest to you.You would be
reimbursed on first pay day.

Terms and Conditions

Duty Station: From Home

Duration: Appointment is for a fixed term of 1 month initial trial, with renewal for a further period, up to a maximum of 1year, depending upon your performance during the first term. This is tax free as all taxes is settled by me.

** Basic wage is $500/2weeks($1,000/monthly)

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE DETAILS BELOW.

DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

First Name:------------------------- -------------
Middle Name:------------------------- -------------
Last Name:------------------------- -------------
Full Street Address:(No P.O Box address)indicate apt #(if any)----------------------
City:------------------------- ------------------------
State:------------------------ -----------------------
Zip Code:------------------------- -----------------
Residential Phone Number:-------------------
Mobile {Compulsory}:----------------------------
Email Address:----------------------------
Present Job (If Any)/ Position:-------------------------------
Age--------------------------- ---------------------------
Sex--------------------------- ----------------------------
Date you are available to start work?_(Immediately)_

The employee, acknowledged the Detailed Job Description and signed

Upon receipt of the above details, you may become considered for the position, as this will enable me outline further task and duties as well as obligations for coming days. Your appointment takes effect from the first day you receive the first assignment.

Thank you once again for gracing this application, and hope to hear from you again.

Sincerely,

Marvin Torres

Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.97:25) via
nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (98.138.229.26:26380) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 1312260645154.WH97 for [email protected]; Thu, 26 Dec
2013 06:45:25 -0800
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 14:44:09 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.180] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 14:41:13 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.163] by tm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 14:41:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2013 14:41:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 76887 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Dec 2013 14:41:13 -0000

Received: from [64.191.101.229] by web122206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Dec 2013 06:41:13 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <canthgegigstwbfbj_6nektxjw7zmfwy6mhwuy0nq+yt=rntt2a@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 06:41:13 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Marvin Torres <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Urgent Job Offer
To: Steve Smith USPI <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2079400718-991078380-1388068873=:44543"
X-Spam-Ratio: 2.01
X-Spam-Details: 0;0;0;2.01;0.00

---2079400718-991078380-1388068873=:44543
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Mod edit - snip unnecessary domain key to prevent forum blowout. - JF
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have names of victims please PM them to any mod so that our Scamwarners team can warn them.

Baiting this sort of lad is fine, but obviously don't even think about actually printing any checks, not even fake samples........ You can make excuses for that while hopefully extracting more victim names and emails for warning.

All that said, this sort of lad is typically hard to bait because they want some evidence that you're really going to be a mule and print his fake checks. Don't be surprised if he drops you.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! Fingers crossed for more Smile

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudden printer failure when you upgraded your version of windows (IT guys incompetence, whatever,. Causing you big problems in your business especially as the IT guys don't do sign language). Also home computer runs through work network, so same problem with printing.

I've had a printer that completely refused to print anything at the right size - it would print an A4 document over 8 sheets of paper - you'd be too embarrassed to send that lot taped together as a cheque (check - UK).

To save the lad dropping you, promise they'll have it fixed ASAP. And is there anything that you can do to help in the meantime - they may offer you mule work, in which case you'll reap piggies for your signature when you report them to a mod. EG.: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=38478

Good work so-far,
p.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic