SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Major Kelvin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another - ahem - fine gentleman that has friended Elise on fb.

This started in November and resulted in bacon...

Quote:
Elise Swann: Will you tell me a bit about yourself?
Kelvin Bergner: ok nice
i am major generl kelvin gergner (who can't spell his own name right)
i am from US
while my mum is from arab
i live in new york,but presently in afghanistan for peace keeping regards to the war as known to you
but dont allow my position to be a barrier between both of us,because i am very simple and fun to be with oky

He insists on keeping everything on fb - I think his mentality is that it's "safer" there.

Conversation from Jan. 1st.

Quote:
Kelvin Bergner. are you there sweetheart
Elise Swann. Yes, just catching up on email before I go to bed. How are you?
Kelvin Bergner. i am doing great honey
and you?
i wish you the best of the year
Elise Swann. A bit tired after all the celebrating. Thank you, and I wish you a wonderful new year.
Kelvin Bergner. tank alot honey
honey please can you do me a favour?
Elise Swann. If I can
Kelvin Bergner. it is very ugent
yesterday i recive and email that my lovely son had an accident,and i am so worried about that i will please want you to call the hospital and know exactly what is going on,
there miss of communicate over here just because of the war,i guess you know that im in a war zone sweetheart
Elise Swann. I would gladly do it, but hospitals don't give out information to strange people.
I know that as I have a niece in the hospital right now.
You should be able to get ahold of someone as the hospital phones are manned 24 hours a day.
Kelvin Bergner. +13479190303
Elise Swann. Please read what I just said.
Kelvin Bergner. i will want you to present your self as my wife when you are talking to hospital so that they can tell you exactly what is going on honey
Elise Swann. That won't help.
Sorry, but this is something I know about.
You can call there now...
The phones are always answered at the nurses stations.
Kelvin Bergner. dont worry honey just give them a call immediately ok
Elise Swann. no, and I told you why I can't get any info
You can call them now
Kelvin Bergner. hopital works 24 hours of the day honey
Elise Swann. And that's why you can call them now
Kelvin Bergner. so i will advice you to call them because it is a very crucial case
Elise Swann. yourself
Kelvin Bergner. what do you mean?
Elise Swann. Call them yourself!!!
I cannot get information...what is it that you don't understand about it?
Kelvin Bergner. listen to me
i am in a war zone
Elise Swann. You are on a computer now. So get off the computer and make a phone call.
What's the name of the hospital?
Kelvin Bergner. mobiles are not allowed in a war zone for security purpose over here in afghanistan that is the reason while i need your assistance as a friend ok
Elise Swann. What's the name of the hospital?
Kelvin Bergner. let me give you the name and the info ok
Elise Swann. All I asked for was the name of the hospital
As I'm sure you know, there are also other phones besides mobiles in a war zone. They're use for personal emergencies is allowed.
Kelvin Bergner. elise,please if ou know you cant do this just forget about it ok,no questions,i have given you reasons why i cant make use of mobile over here,is just that i access you like a nice friend that is the reason while i ask you to do this fo me ok
Elise Swann. What do you not understand of what I told you? I CANNOT get any info on your son from here!! I know this to be absolutely true!!
I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
Kelvin Bergner. Forest Hills Hospital
the name of my son is kelvin
please call them immediately nad get back to me ok
Elise Swann. Read my message above
Kelvin Bergner. what do you mean?
Elise Swann. My daughter in law is on the phone with Forest Hills Hospital. She thought she could find out something since she's a nurse. They're telling her that there is no Kelvin Bergner there.
Kelvin Bergner. i dont thing so,and i can see that you are not ready to help me with this
let not talk about this any more
Elise Swann. My daughter in law just got off the phone with them. There is no one there under that name.
Kelvin Bergner. did you call the number i gave to you?
call that number
Elise Swann. And don't give me that crap that I'm not ready to help you.
Kelvin Bergner. that is the hospital number that was given to me
Elise Swann. The nunber to the emergency room is: (718) 830-4000
That's the number she called.
Kelvin Bergner. call the number i gave to you
Elise Swann. No, the number she called is the correct number to call.
Kelvin Bergner. the number i agave to you is the number of the doctor
tell the doctor that you are my wife that you what to know the situations of thngs that is all
i dont know why you keeping on stressing issues
Elise Swann. No. I called the hospital. American doctors will NOT give out the info to me.
I can see that you're not listening to me, that's what's stressing things.
Kelvin Bergner. and i can also see that you dont want to listen to me
Elise Swann. I called the hospital and he's not there.
I called the correct number. Period.
Kelvin Bergner. i am a high profile man in the america millitary
Elise Swann. So?
I'm a business woman.
If you're such a high profile man in the military, then you can call yourself.
Kelvin Bergner. when you call my name to the doctor that my son is in hospital they will give you any info you want ok
Elise Swann. I've called the hospital. That's all I'm going to do.
I'M not calling some strange number.
Your son is NOT in that hospital
Elise Swann. I'm sorry that you're mad, but I tried. You could at least acknowledge that rather than tell me that I'm not willing to help. I did what was the right thing to do and check to see if he was even there. He's not in that hospital.
Elise Swann. And, just for the record, I just tried to call that number you gave me. I can't get through for whatever reason. Now you can't say I didn't really try to help you. I'll chalk up your attitude to being upset about your son. I really hope that he gets better.

And from Jan. 4th.

Quote:
Kelvin Bergner: how are you doing today love
elise please can you please do me a favour?it is very urgent?
Elise Swann: I'm doing fine. How are you doing?
Kelvin Bergner: i am just bored and very worried over here
elise please can you please do me a favour?it is very urgent?
Elise Swann: Wish you were here - definitely not boring here.
Kelvin Bergner: please can you please do me a favour?it is very urgent?
Elise Swann: If I can
Kelvin Bergner: ok
it is all about my lovely son honey
Elise Swann: Are we going to go through this again???
Kelvin Bergner: my lawer send and email to me yersterday that we have to pay the hospital bills for the surgry,and right now the bill is $3500 US dollars,but my lawyer was able to come up with @2500 dollars left with $1000 dollars so will will want you to help me with $1000 dollars for the bill,right now you that i am in a war zone there is no miss of sending money over here
Kelvin Bergner: in two weeks time i wil be out of here then i will pay back your money to you ok elis
Elise Swann: my name is spelled Elise
Send me the bank account info and I'll forward the money
Kelvin Bergner: ok im sorryabout that honey
Elise Swann: You don't have insurance??
You being in the military??
Kelvin Bergner: ok thank alot dear
i really apreciate your effort toward the life of my son
Elise Swann: You don't have insurance??
You being in the military??
What was the surgery for?
What hospital is he in?
Kelvin Bergner: i am sending you my son head teacher payment details so that you can send the money accros to her ok
Elise Swann: Answer my questions please.
Why are you not sending me the hospital's payment details?
Why would I be sending it to the teacher?
Elise Swann: Look, I have no problems sending the money, but don't you think I at least deserve an answer to my questions? I'd at least like to know what type of surgery he had. You haven't even told me how he's doing.
Kelvin Bergner: honey the name of the hospital is
calvary hospital
honey because of my personality i instructed the doctors not to give any informations about my son out
you are sending the money to the head teacher so that she can et it across to my lawer ok
Elise Swann: You still haven't told me what the surgery was for.
Kelvin Bergner: elis are you ready to help?
Elise Swann: You still haven't told me what the surgery was for. And, again, my name is spelled ELISE
Kelvin Bergner: if you are ready to help you will help from your heart not questioning me ok
i told you that my son under go spinner cord surgary
Elise Swann: No you did not tell me anything.
If I'm going to give you money, don't you think I have a right to ask questions?
What is wrong with his spinner cord?
Kelvin Bergner: elise i am really confuse right now,i guess you are a mother you have to understand all of this from me the way i feel about my lovely son right now honey
Elise Swann: I understand that. But I would at least like to know what is going on. Like I said, I have no problem transferring the money. But if you're not going to allow me into your life then I guess we have nothing more to talk about.
All you've done is accuse me and berate me...and all I've tried to do is help.
Kelvin Bergner: ok please help me,is not that i dont have the money with me here is just that there is no miss of sending money over here just because of the war honey
Elise Swann: And you have no bank account in the US?
Kelvin Bergner: NAME: Betty p. COUNTRY: U.S.A STATE: ohio ADDRESS:2655xxxxxx rd toledo ohio 43613
Elise Swann: What am I supposed to do with this info?
Kelvin Bergner: no one has access to my bank account without my present the bank will not allow that just because of my ersonal
that is were you are sending the money to honey
NAME: Betty p. COUNTRY: U.S.A STATE: ohio ADDRESS:2655 xxxxxxxxx rd toledo ohio 43613
Elise Swann: How am I supposed to transfer it to an address?
Kelvin Bergner: you are sending the money via western money union transfer or money gramm honey
please do this to help my lovely son
Elise Swann: No, I need bank account information to transfer money. I don't use them.
Kelvin Bergner: send it true money western union or money gramm
this is the info that was given to me by her honey
Elise Swann: No, I need bank account information. Those places are not safe.
You will need to get her bank account info and send it to me via email.
Kelvin Bergner: it is very safe go ahead and send the money with that info via western union or money gramm ok
Elise Swann: No it is NOT safe. The NSA, CIA and FBI have access to any data given to them. I cannot and will not use them. It's not safe.
Kelvin Bergner: i think you are not ready to do this elise,because i have been using western unionm money transfer and money gramm in sending money
that is the info they gave to me
Elise Swann: Either I get a bank account or I can't send the money.
Then you can ask for her for bank account info.
The info about the NSA and all has been all over the news lately.
Kelvin Bergner: it is very dificualt right now to get to her
Elise Swann: Besides, that they have several suits against them for money laundering. I cannot risk my business using them.
Email her.
Kelvin Bergner: and it is very urgent
elise you are not willing to help
Elise Swann: I'm not going to send the money by those places.
Kelvin Bergner: just forget about it
Elise Swann: Fine, forget iti then.
Kelvin Bergner: God will help my son
Elise Swann: I am willing to help. You aren't willing to get me the information I need to help.
Then let God pay for it.
Kelvin Bergner: ok hold on let me get an account for you
Elise Swann: You have my email account, please send it there as I don't trust facebook for that type of info.
Kelvin Bergner: this is inbox to inbox no one can harck in to it ok
it is very safe here honey
Elise Swann: My email is [email protected]
I have to forward the info to my banker and it's also easier that way.
Kelvin Bergner: elise why you dont want to send the money true western union or money gramm?
Elise Swann: The NSA, CIA and FBI have access to any data given to them. I cannot and will not use them. It's not safe.
I don't want them getting into my private or business accounts.
They both have lawsuits against them for money laundering. A charge like that against me or my business could ruin me.
Kelvin Bergner: but i think that will be more easier
by sending it grue western union
Elise Swann: I am NOT going to use those places.
Kelvin Bergner: there is no harm in sending money true western union or money gramm elise
Elise Swann: Do you want me to risk losing my business?
Kelvin Bergner: how those this affect your business elise??????//
Elise Swann: Look, I'm not going to discuss this any further.
Kelvin Bergner: sending money true money gramm or western union can not affect your bussiness
Elise Swann: Look, I'm not going to discuss this any further. And stop saying something that you don't know about.
A headline from one article "Confirmed: CIA, NSA, IRS collected and shared Americans' personal information". That's what I don't need.
Kelvin Bergner: im going to give you my lawyer bank account details now ok honey
Elise Swann: That's fine. You can send the details to [email protected]. I can forward the mail to my banker with instructions to transfer the money.
Kelvin Bergner: i am given it to you here ok
Elise Swann: You can send the details to [email protected]. I can forward the mail to my banker with instructions to transfer the money.
Kelvin Bergner: it is very safe here,this is inbox to inbox
Elise Swann: You can send the details to [email protected]. I can forward the mail to my banker with instructions to transfer the money.
Kelvin Bergner: it is very safe here,this is inbox to inbox
Elise Swann: Forget it then. All I'm asking is to email it to me. It's not like you haven't emailed me before. Can't you make anything easy for me???
This is why I would prefer a mail: "2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack".
Kelvin Bergner: just a minute
i am sending it now ok honey
Elise Swann: ok, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Kelvin Bergner: honey i just send the details to your email now
thank alot for your assistance towards my lovely son
i really appreciate your effort towads the life of my lovely son
Elise Swann: I just found the info. Thank you for sending it to my email
Don't worry about your son. They can't withhold treatment because of the money.
Kelvin Bergner: you are welcome honey
thanks alot also for you effort towards the life of my lovely son
are you sending the money now lovely elise?
Elise Swann: I'll forward it to the banker after I find where you mentioned how much.
Kelvin Bergner: the funds is $3500 dollars but my lawyer have come up with just $2000 dollars but if you can help with $1000 dollars or i will appreciate it from you honey
Elise Swann: Okay I'll get the mail sent off today.
Kelvin Bergner: ok thanks alot honey
Elise Swann: It should go out Monday when he opens his mail.
Kelvin Bergner: i will always live to remeber your assitance towards my lovely son honey
God bless you
you are just like a God sent to me right now
i must say i appreciate your effect towards this honey
Elise Swann: I hope your son does better. You never said what was wrong with his spinner cord?
Kelvin Bergner: probablybanks open on saturday but they close early honey
so i guess you can as well contact your bank to make the transfer ok
Elise Swann: I'll forward the mail to my banker to do.
Kelvin Bergner: ok thanks alot my lovely elise
Elise Swann: You're welcome
So, what is wrong with your son's spinner cord?
Kelvin Bergner: he had an accident the accident affected his spinner cord
Elise Swann: How did it affect it?
Kelvin Bergner: i dont really know much about that just because i am in a war zone honey all i am doing i am praying so hard for my son
Elise Swann: You let them operate on your son and you don't know why?
Kelvin Bergner: they only told me on email that he had an accident that the accident affected his spinner cord
guess the doctor have to do his best to bring my son to life that is all i am praying for honey
honey are you still in your holiday or you are back to the state?
Elise Swann: I find it shocking that you allowed them to operate and don't even know what for
Kelvin Bergner: they said to me that the accident affected the spinner cord that he need operate
i am not a doctor honey,i believe the doctor know more better than me
so they should do their best and less live the rest for God
Elise Swann: But to not even email you a prognosis is unbelieveable. And you not even knowing why they're operating. Nevertheless, they don't need the money before they operate so you don't have to worry about needing it before.
Kelvin Bergner: what do you mean honey?
Elise Swann: You only will need the money when he's discharged.
Kelvin Bergner: they need the money now,it is urgent honey
that is the reason while i ask you for help ok
Elise Swann: Why do they need the money now?
Kelvin Bergner: honey i am not there,i am in a war zone
i believe they need the money for treatment
Elise Swann: No, they don't need payment before treatment.
Kelvin Bergner: were are you?
Elise Swann: I'm on vacation
Kelvin Bergner: are you not back to the state?
Elise Swann: I'm in the US
Kelvin Bergner: ok nice
i believe in two weeks time i will be in the state
then i will do my best to come over to you and spend some quality time with you
what did you think about that
Elise Swann: That would be fine. Like I said, though, they don't need the money before treatment.
Kelvin Bergner: what do you mean?
i you not ready to send any more?
Elise Swann: I'm saying that they do not expect the money before the treatment.
Kelvin Bergner: i hope you ae sending the money today?
Elise Swann: Like I've said several times, I will send the emial to my banker who will transfer the money. And also like I said, you don't need the money before treatment so don't worry about it getting there urgently.
Kelvin Bergner: ok honey

Elise hasn't seen him online today but he did send her a cutesy little "hugs and kisses" picture. puke

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today was piss off Kelvin day...and what fun it was!! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Elise Swann: Aww, that's sweet, thank you!
Kelvin Bergner: you are wlecome sweetheart
how are you doing today honey?
i hope you are doing great?
Elise Swann: I'm doing fine. How are you today?
Kelvin Bergner: i am doing great great honey,is just that i miss you alot
Elise Swann: Aww, how sweet! How are things going there with you?
How is your son?
Kelvin Bergner: i am very boreder over here honey,i cant wait to complete my mission in two weeks time
honey have you send the money accros to my lawyer?
Elise Swann: I have sent the email to my banker to send it.
How is your son doing?
The money will get there, don't worry.
Kelvin Bergner: ok thanks alot honey
i have not know the condition of my son now honey
they told me they will get back to me
i am praying that God should gard my lovely son honey
Elise Swann: When was he supposed to have his surgery?
Kelvin Bergner: i guess my son is on treatment now honey
Elise Swann: So his surgery is over?
Kelvin Bergner: i dont know for now
untill i recieve an email from my lawyer before i will get update of my son honey
you know i am in a war zone,no miss of communication over here
Elise Swann: Won't the doctor email you?
Kelvin Bergner: no mylayer is in charge of every thing un my behalf honey
honey probably by monday morning america time the money will get to my lawyer bank right?
Elise Swann: That's good that someone can take care of everything for you.
Kelvin Bergner: yeah honey
Elise Swann: Why is the money arriving there so urgent?
I don't understand
Kelvin Bergner: have you bank make the transfer to my lawyers account honey?
i dont know that is the instruction giving to me
Elise Swann: I suggest that you email your lawyer and find out. They don't need the money urgently.
Kelvin Bergner: have you make the transfer?
Elise Swann: I told you several times already that I mailed the info to my banker and that he would start the transfer on Monday.
Kelvin Bergner: ok honey
honey i do miss you every minute
Elise Swann: Please email your lawyer and ask why he needs the money so urgently.
Kelvin Bergner: i guess you know today is on monday honey
Elise Swann: What do you mean?
Kelvin Bergner: i will do that tomorrow morning,but make sure the transfer made on monday morning honey so that they can get every thing done ok
i am going to email my lawyer on monday to know from ok
Elise Swann: They don't need the money before they treat your son.
Kelvin Bergner: honey we have concluded this issue yesterday
go ahead and make the payment ok
i believe probably my son should be on treatment now
but i ahve not geting any update from my lawyer ok
Elise Swann: No, we didn't conclude the issue. They do not need the money before they treat your son. They treat them first then expect payment when the patient leaves the hospital.
Kelvin Bergner: he is on treatment honey
Elise Swann: And he's still in the hospital, right?
Kelvin Bergner: yes honey
Elise Swann: So they can't expect payment until he leaves the hospital.
So what I'm saying is not to worry about how fast the money gets there.
It's not an instant thing in the US, and you know that. It could take days before the money reflects in your lawyers account.
Kelvin Bergner: honey it take five minutes to reflect immediately you make the transfer ok
it does not take some days ok
Elise Swann: You're wrong, I've had it take up to a week to reflect.
Kelvin Bergner
immediately the transfer have been made get back to me immediately honey
Elise Swann: Please don't tell me what to do.
Kelvin Bergner: us to us is not more than five minutes
Elise Swann: I have made transfers from my company accounts and have had it take up to a week. Banks can put holds on funds at any time they please.
I know what I'm talking about as I do it every day. You are in a war zone there.
Kelvin Bergner: is up to you
if you are ready to help go ahead and help,stop dancing around ok
Elise Swann: Why are you treating me this way?
I've told you how the banking system is here but you refuse to listen to me.
Is this how you treat your friends?
I thought we were more than that but I guess I was wrong.
Elise Swann: Given the way that you were just talking to me, I'll have to think about it.
You've deeply hurt me with your accusations and I'm not sure of you and your intentions towards me anymore.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you back and in top form annoying the lads.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Capone. I don't think it'll be possible to get another account from this one so I thought a little pain was called for. Smile

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So fun to watch you play him! Very Happy

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic