SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Military scammer from Manchester at the moment in Kabul

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a German woman and I started on a single platform just before xmas. On my second day I was contacted by a real nice guy and we talked normal for some time.
I liked him a lot and started feeling more for him, and was told he felt the same way.
First he told me he would leave back home from is mission in Kabul beginning of February 2014.
After 10 days he told me, that he was redeployed and that he could depart from his misson in Afghanistan earliere, cause he would know a corrupt officer in head office, who would help if was paid.
When I asked him if he could tell me what the meaning of the word love-scamming would be, since I would not know it but a friend had told me about it, he got upset (angry) and said:
can we forget about meeting?
I think you do trust me
you know what Scamming means, I am not a kid
You think I am fake

I tried to find him or his picture somewhere to find out if he is a scammer or real, since I do not believe in corrupt officers that will make service men come home for money. But I got now results on my surch.

Maybe somebody here has heard of similar scamming and can help me. I also would like to stop these people.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Monica,

There is no doubt that you are dealing with a scammer.

Army officers have no way of paying to get leave earlier (forget corrupt officers - they would not put their career on the line to do something like that).

You are best placed visiting our sister site Scamwarners.com who advise and help scam victims. You will find details of army romance scammers in this thread http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527 over there.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Monica welcome to eater, sorry to read that your time has been wasted and you’re right a corrupt officer does not stack up.

If you visit our sister site Scam Warners and post the emails with headers they will be able to help you find out if he is real or not.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your quick replys.
At the moment I am trying to keep the conversation with this man up so I can get more details about where I should transfer there money to.

Is it possible to post his photo and his user name at the badoo.com here to warn other women?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not the best place for posting scammer details, as we bait them and waste their time rather than advise victims.

Victims will be more likely to find the details if you post them on Scamwarners (you can upload pictures there as well). And any one who finds the details you post will get proper advice over there.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your advice. I just registered on scamwarners too.

What can I do to help and stop people like this guy? If it is a guy after all.

I would also like to help, cause I do not think it is right to play with peoples feelings.

Thank you
Monica
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting all his emails and pictures on Scamwarners will help - other victims will often search email addresses and be directed to the site. It is also likely that the early emails he sends are scripted, so if you post those as well, other victims will see that they received exactly the same emails as well.

As to other things, you could start baiting and waste their time and money. We do not recommend baiting scammers you have been personally involved with, but if you want to waste the time of other scammers (and also post their details on Scamwarners), then you could set up a fake email and profile on dating sites and start communicting with them.

You will find details to stickies and our mentor program in the New Users thread in the Main Forum.

Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked his email, his photos with google. All I could find was his entry at badoo.com
His email is the same for sending and receiving.
He has 4 photos in his profile but I can download one of them, the others are to small cause you can not save on badoo when you click on them.

I will post everything I have at scamwarners and I will waste his time a little longer. Especially since now he spends more time online with me cause I made him believe I will send 500 pounds.

Wish me luck on my first baiting. I hope it will keep him busy for a while.

He is really good and it took me some time to realize that he must be a fake.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not carry on baiting him with your real life details - you are dealing with a criminal and while the risks to your safety are probably negligible it is not a risk that we ever take.

If you post his details then he will likely get picked up by some scambaiters anyway.

Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I will delete him from my skype and delete all his mails after I got information about the bank details.

Do you think I could be in danger because I send him some pictures of my apartment and my private phone number?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You shouldn't be in any danger as the scammer will be located somewhere in Africa or the Fr East, but you might find you get repeated calls to your phone number.

Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for the good tipp asking scamwarners.com

Actually they found out, that the last email I received this morning war a complete copy of a mail which they found in the internet and which was written in October 2012.

You were right, I almost fell for a scammer.

Thank you
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monica1965 wrote:
I almost fell for a scammer.

The keyword here is almost. You 1 Scammer 0 Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Monica1965
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much. I will be more careful in future, and will try to help.

Very Happy
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually they found out, that the last email I received this morning war a complete copy of a mail which they found in the internet and which was written in October 2012.

You were right, I almost fell for a scammer.

SW crew Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic