SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Reason Why Scambaiting Should Progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tipu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this game, so, if anything I post already posted, take it as a reminder, so... here goes...

Banker in police net for stealing N50m from customer

http://www.vanguardng r.com/2013/12/banker-police-net-stealing-n50m-customer/
I dont know how much is that in USD, looks a lot. In that news, something was revealed - Special Fr@ud Unit, anyone alert/know about this ? It could be helpful to "pass the trophy documents" to them, anonymously.

http://specialfraudunit.org.ng/

So, as planning for 2014, I suggest everyone try to "mobilise" their lads to this "Sighseeing Hotel" branch address, convéniently located in L@gos.

S@farI H0tel
@dewusi House,
14 Milvert0n Road,
Ik0yi, L@agos

Its the unit address, What surprising is - you dont need to be the victim to report.
http://specialfrauduni t.org.ng/contact.html
This is just a suggestion, its up to everyone to decide if its the best or not. From the comments about the news, seems their educated group/Univ students also bashing on this "banker?" clan.

Others stories from there include failed attempt to smuggle 80kilo meth to my country (Malaysi@), I think these people dont know we have mandatory death penalty for drug trafficking, the first. Its the last place you want to do drug.

Any plan to use these lads as mule to my country ? Death sentence assured Smile

Anyway, about the news, this is why we all should keep striving for 2014, hopefull mod pin the news this as a reminder for us all, that sometime we lost too.

PS: You also can ask them "to collect" the said Unity B@nk Plc cheque from me (your financial proxy) personally. I'm at Ik0m, Cr0ss River.

"According to Google Maps data distance between L@g0s, Nigeri@ and Ik0m, Cr0ss River, Nigeri@ 496 Miles / 799 Km this take 9 hours 55 mins" (Like I've been to Nigeri@ LOL)Image

Last edited by Tipu on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tipu,

Good on you for thinking creatively about getting Scammers to travel. You would be most welcome to use the pre-existing S@fari Hotels modality, here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215331&sid=5f21de44d4af4fe4becd3a16027385a8

You may not know that some of the Forums here are not behind a login (Main and Publish Your Work Here, for eg) and therefore all content will be crawled by Search Engines. This means that your Lad could search online for the name and address of your Hotel and be linked straight to your Post, which would blow your Bait.

It is also possible that posting the words ‘S@fari Hotel Lagos/Nigeria’ could prejudice a Bait using the pre-existing SH Modality, like here for eg: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2002031#2002031 Therefore, please kindly remove at least the words ‘S@fari Hotels’ from your Post, or perhaps ask a Moderator to move this Thread behind a login.

Thank you Cool
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TM's points are good ones. I will move this ( temporarily) to Hints and Tips to allow the OP to amend some of the content if his/her post.

@Tipu

You have a PM

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks, folks ^^^
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

***Set to Watch***

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, this hasn't been moved yet...

@JC, hah, "set to watch"? Been to the FB forum lately?! Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's moved and then moved back here after Tipu made their amendments.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this moving around makes my three ears dizzy. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Tipu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
All this moving around makes my three ears dizzy. Razz

Lets just say its a safari for posters ? Do I earn my pith yet ? Sad

Anyway, I noticed that the forum is bit disorganised. Its quite hard to find stories and other stuff, maybe I'm still new ?
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Go here, Tipu: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66

You will find many 'stories'. Cool
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tipu wrote:
Anyway, I noticed that the forum is bit disorganised.

plm is that you? Welcome back, SOOI will be so happy, he was missing you so much.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is quite a bit of organisation here, varying across the different subforums here. Partly because there are so many different angles to baiting - stories often get published along the way, in more of a discussion format, as baiters look to other forum members for suggestions about how to proceed. So it takes a while to get used to it.

Stories, the "Eater's greatest hits" forum mentioned above is probably the best place to start. Anything else, please feel free to ask if you're having trouble finding something in particular - the search function isn't completely helpful since the terminology may be unpredictable as well!

One other comment on your initial post, concerning a good place in Lagos to send the lads. This would be a great idea - having them march right in to the police, unfortunately I think a huge potential problem is that Nigerian lads are just too likely to be aware what is at that location --- and even someone who is so inclined, and heads in that direction, would see what it is before presenting himself to the authorities. Your ideas are definitely on the right track though - and perhaps the remote luxury accommodation mentioned elsewhere in the thread would work very nicely for your purposes.

Reporting the lads through the official Nigerian site, it sure looks good but I wonder just how much of that is good publicity most of which will never be acted upon. Some of us who have been around a long time have developed a large sense of cynicism about local law enforcement... That said, it cannot hurt to try.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic