SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gary BarreraHow are you doing over there? I know you might b

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And once more it started all out there at Tagged again; the guy is in Italics:

How are you doing over there? I know you might be skeptical receiving this email as we have not known each other there is however no reason to be apprehensive as all I request is for your co-operation

Hiya, how are you doing today? And why would you request my co-operation?

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU DO YOU HAVE YAHOO I.D?

Nope. If you want, you can email me, it's Louisa@xxxxxx

[email protected]
ADD ME OVER THERE SO THAT WE CAN CHAT
DO YOU HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?

Sorry, but I clearly don't like that childish chat stuff..... I like to take my time when communicating with other people Smile I will send you a mail, and then you might explain that co-operation thing?

OK

good night Smile

I am Barrera Gary from United States, New York. I am currently in sierra Leone in the troops base. I work with the United States Army at the armory division. I am looking for a serious and long term relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. I know there is distance between us, but if we find each other useful, I am willing to relocate freely to you. I need someone who is honest, loving, caring, understanding and God fearing

On Friday, December 27, 2013 2:06 PM, Louisa <> wrote:
Hello there,

so what is this about?

Regards
Louisa

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:39 AM, Louisa <> wrote:
Hello Gary,

frankly, you confuse me. First you approach me on Tagged, making up big miracles about a co-operation and then just remain silent.
What is this all about?
I do not understand what this is all about!
Are you still in the US, or are you in Sierra Leone? What do you do there, are you with the Military?

Regards, Louisa

Gesendet: Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013 um 10:05 Uhr
Von: "barrera gary" <[email protected]>
An: "louisa>
Betreff: Fw: Cooperation??
How are you?

Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013 um 07:38 Uhr
An:
Betreff: Fw: Aw: Fw: Cooperation??
Nice to hear from here, well
I am Barrera Gary from United States, New York. I am currently in sierra Leone in the troops base. I work with the United States Army at the armory division. I am looking for a serious and long term relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. I know there is distance between us, but if we find each other useful, I am willing to relocate freely to you. I need someone who is honest, loving, caring, understanding and God fearing that its why i wrote to you

hm, to bad for him that basically NONE of the enumerated applies to me....but he doesn't need to know now

Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 5:33 PM, Louisa wrote:
Dear Gary,

sorry for my late reply, but I was kind of sick yesterday afternoon, I think I caught a cold or something.
Are you serious about freely relocating to a country you don't even know?
I think that is pretty cool actually!
I am honest, loving, carind and understanding, sadly I cannot deliver the required God Fearing, because I am non-religious.
Is that a problem for you, or could deal with that?
What do you do when you're not on duty? Are you interested in movies, books ore theatre?
What kind of music do you like?

I am looking forward to hearing more of you! Thank you for your interest and your intention, and take care of yourself!

Good night, Louisa

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 3:30 AM, Louisa wrote:

Hey there,

I would like to wish you a Happy New Year, down there in Sierra Leone. Did you have a nice party, or were you on duty?
I had some girlfriends over with me, we just killed a few bottles of champagne and watched a TV show, then later we fired off some fireworks from my balcony, and that was it.
I will still be on vacation until next Monday, then I will have to get back to work. I'm a flight attendant with LUFTHANSA, and most of the times my flights take me out of London/UK. Unfortunately Sierra Leone has never been on my list so far, I'm mostly assigned to flights within Europe or the transatlantic routes to North America.
What do you wish for yourself in 2014?

Love to hear from you again
Hugs, Louisa

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Januar 2014 um 13:31 Uhr
An: "louisa
Betreff: Re: Aw: Fw: Fw: Cooperation??
My dear, thank you very much for your message i am very happy to read it, i did not have resting time i am on mission here, i wish you happy Good new year in your life whatever you ask God this year let it be answer, right now i am in Afghanistan please send me your mobile number so that i can also talk to you on phone and know how you are doing over there,
We are lasting in Afghanistan for 3 months. Even though it's a special mission, I will keep writing letter to our duty manager to reduce my staying in Afghanistan to 1 month so that I can come to you for marriage in your country. I have written an appeal to the office to reduce my stay in Afghanistan to 1 month and I will keep doing that till I have the chance. Hope you will be waiting for me?

Wow.... now that is surely something.
He made it from Sierra Leone to Afghanistan in almost no time; that's what I call a "Military Asset" Smile

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Januar 2014 um 13:31 Uhr
An: "louisa
Betreff: Re: Aw: Fw: Fw: Cooperation??
My dear, thank you very much for your message i am very happy to read it, i did not have resting time i am on mission here, i wish you happy Good new year in your life whatever you ask God this year let it be answer, right now i am in Afghanistan please send me your mobile number so that i can also talk to you on phone and know how you are doing over there,
We are lasting in Afghanistan for 3 months. Even though it's a special mission, I will keep writing letter to our duty manager to reduce my staying in Afghanistan to 1 month so that I can come to you for marriage in your country. I have written an appeal to the office to reduce my stay in Afghanistan to 1 month and I will keep doing that till I have the chance. Hope you will be waiting for me?

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Januar 2014 um 15:41 Uhr
Von: "Louisa
An: "barrera gary" <[email protected]>
Betreff: Aw: Re: Fw: Fw: Cooperation??
Hello Gary,
nice to hear from you again!
Wow, did I get that right....are you really planning to come here and marry me?
Slow down that horse slightly and let's cross that bridge when we get there.....there is so much I still need to know about you!
But honestly, I have to admit I love your picture, you have some beautiful brown eyes.
I like your appearance, so I can imagine something could get started between you and me!
How long will your Afghanistan assignment be? When can you get out? Can you apply for a vacation, so that wen can meet in person?
I'm still in the UK, and as of Monday, I'll be back at work, LUFTHANSA will let me have my flight schedule during the course of tomorrow.
Sorry I have to tell you that I don't have a cell phone, but you know, I'm almost traveling every day, crossing borders, and the roaming fes would just kill me. You don't get a worldwide flat rate, so it makes no sense for me at all.
And besides, even if I had one, I wouldn't give my number away too easy. Only cheap prostitutes do so, and I'm almost certainly not one of these!
Tell me all about you; what are your expectations for your future with a woman?
I'm longing to hear more of you!
Love and hugs, Louisa

and then:
Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"[email protected]":
SMTP error from remote server in greeting:
host: mta5.am0.yahoodns.net:
5.7.1 [BL21] Connections will not be accepted from 82.165.159.3, because the ip is in Spamhaus's list; see http://postmaster.yahoo.com/550-bl23.html

So I got back to him at Tagged:

Hello dear, I have just sent a mail which was returned as "not delivered" because the mail address is marked as "Spam"..., now what does that mean, what is going on? Do you have another mail address I could write to, or did you receive my note?

YES MY DEAR I GOT YOUR EMAIL TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH
My dear, thank you very much for your message i am very happy to read it, i did not have resting time i am on mission here, i wish you happy Good new year in your life whatever you ask God this year let it be answer, right now i am in Afghanistan please send me your mobile number so that i can also talk to you on phone and know how you are doing over there, We are lasting in Afghanistan for 3 months. Even though it's a special mission, I will keep writing letter to our duty manager to reduce my staying in Afghanistan to 1 month so that I can come to you for marriage in your country. I have written an appeal to the office to reduce my stay in Afghanistan to 1 month and I will keep doing that till I have the chance. Hope you will be waiting for me?
I SENT THIS TO YOU ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ALSO
I HAVE 2 EMAIL [email protected] [email protected]

ok.... pls check if you have received my mail from Yahoo
and yes..... I hereby SOLEMNLY declare that I will be waiting for you!

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let's see if he's still around.....
Ich
An barrera gary
2 Jan um 12:37 PM
Hello Gary,

how are you today?
Oh, how I wish I could be with you and cuddle up in your strong arms!
Sadly that won't be possible for quite a while, until you finally get here!
So did I get it right that you have already resigned from the Army?
When can you come here?
I'm longing to see you!
Love and hugs, Louisa

he is.... and I can't help the feeling I'm dealing with a multiple personality here Smile

barrera gary
An Ich
2 Jan um 5:28 PM
Hello my dear, I am fine and doing good and I hope you are also in good health. Wow! That is a good wishes and I like that. When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out. I Know That hope deferred makes heart sick but When It is Realized, it is a tree of life. It will be my fervent desire to have you in my arms, sure. Extra-marital Because I am stationed under United Nations African Command coupled With the fact That relationship is not allowed out in the field, que makes it impossible for us to meet till we marry. For this trouble to be cleared, it will be good we get marriage license to enable me be with you soon. As you know, I am almost always busy, I will give you contacts of Accra Metropolitan Assembly if you can Facilitate This, Very Truly Yours Gary

Ich
An barrera gary
Heute um 6:31 PM
Hello Gary,

great to know you're doing fine!
When will you be able to come?
If you shouldn't be able to, I might meet you down there somewhere...I got quite a stack of airmiles to burn!
I love you, cutie!
Kiss kiss
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wohoooo.... seems like I'm in for a big shot Smile

barrera gary
An Ich
2 Jan um 7:17 PM
My dear louisa, I should be able to come as soon as marriage license is a completed one issued between us and in our names. Because my job is a sensitive one, I do not want to be caught engaging in a secret extramarital affair. And I don't think we can meet elsewhere without the authority and media noticing it. With my position, if you really really wish to meet with me, unless on the marriage level. I have advised that we get marriage license to cover me so that I will be comfortable enough to meet with you. Why delay the inevitable? Let's get it. I have rightly informed the person in charge and he has agreed to do it. As soon as I hear from you and you are ready, i shall give you his contacts so that we can get the license asap.
Loving you, Gary

Ich
An barrera gary
2 Jan um 7:33 PM
Hello Gary,

were you just seriously proposing me? *blush
Wow.... that's a quick shot.... I am so excited!
But like you say...... let's jst get it on with... I always wanted to buy a cat in the sack!
I say YES! I do want to marry you.
Where and when shall we get married? What kind of papers will I need to provide?

Oh, this is ever so thrilling!
Love and kisses, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really goes off like a rocket Cool

barrera gary
An Ich
2 Jan um 8:30 PM
My love, We don't realize that the way God brought the two of us together at just the right moment in each of our lives was nothing less than a miracle. Or should you settle for a committed non-marriage? Many people are not comfortable with the idea of marriage. That doesn't mean that they can't commit. Do you want to be my girlfriend forever? Marriage is a necessity. I am serious and when I say I love you, I mean it. Or wouldn't you like to be with someone who plans to stick around, even when things get rough? There's nothing overrated about that. We need to give notice and the Notice is to afford the public the opportunity to raise any questions on the intended notice of marriage. Information needed for the Notice are: You & I, our full Names,our Age, our Occupation, our H/No. If there is nothing against it, then the registrar can issue a license to us to enable us to go ahead and do the marriage at any place of our choice. It could be done anywhere, anytime but the first thing first. Contact Mr. John Smith on this email with the above details as follows: [email protected], tell him that your spouse, Mr. Gary have told you to contact him so that he can proceed tomorrow to get it done.
That is it. Ever yours, Gary

Ich
An barrera gary
2 Jan um 8:47 PM
Dear Love,

I wrote to Mr. Smith, and I hope I will receive his reply soon.
I've been sitting here for a while, looking at your picture, and I still cannot believe how happy I am!
Thank you for entering my life!
Do you want to go for the real big white wedding event with bridesmaids and stuff?
And where shall we get married? Hopefully not in Afghanistan?

I love you so much, and I am longing to kiss and touch you!
Yours for ever, Louisa

Awwwww, the sweetest sound in the whole wide world.... I can hear the wedding bells Smile

Ich
An [email protected]
2 Jan um 8:44 PM
Dear Mr Smith,

My spouse, Mr. Gary Barrera forwarded your mail address to me and asked me to get in touch with you.
We are presently planning to get married. Can you please let me know what documents I will have to present?

Thank you very much for your efforts and your support.

Kind regards
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet he wants you to pay for them Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do not want to be caught engaging in a secret extramarital affair
Confused

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

barrera gary
An Ich
3 Jan um 12:13 PM
My dear, I am elated that i received your mail.
No matter how compactible you and your future spouse may be, you should always not agree on everything or have the same priorities but i think real white wedding is okay by me and it ought be really really superb. Since you have written him, i believe you are 100% ready to be my wife. Afghanistan is not in the options but we will put our heads together to know how and where, it is a mutual thing. We will soon find ourselves in a magic living and loving. As soon as you hear from him, do let me know. I am very busy, that is the delay i had in responding to you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Gary.

Ich
An barrera gary
3 Jan um 2:06 PM
Hello Gary,

I was already a little bit concerned because there was nothing in my mailbox! I'm glad to hear you're doing all right.
Yes, I am absolutely serious about the two of us.
I fell in love with these wonderful eyes as soon as I looked into them for the first time!
Of course I have contacted the law firm, but there is now answer. I assume they must be very busy, and it's Friday, and they probably will close the office earlier, so I think I won't hear anything before Monday.
I have not yet received my flight schedule, so I don't know where I will be going, but I will let you know as soon as I know. My availability will be limited though, because we are not allowed to use our electronic devices during the whole duration of the flight.
They expect us to work and not to play Smile
Oh Baby.... hopefully it won't be too long before we can meet!
Thank you that you will let me have a white wedding.... and yes, it should be extra superbe!

I love you!
Take care, watch your step wherever you go, it's a dangerous place!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Smith
An Ich
3 Jan um 7:28 PM

Dear ,

Your mail content is well understood and after my consultations and verifications, I have this information for you. You are paying for marriage application for a marriage license provided by the Accra Metropolitan Assembly.

Both of you will have to send your full details, addresses, names, age, id and pay for these:

1.Notice of Marriage
2.Registration Certificate
3.Signing Ceremony

By this mail, you are being required to pay a total amount of 250 pounds and it should be sent by western union tomorrow on the name of my secretary as follows:

Name : Angela Boampong Mintaa
Address: Accra Ghana

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
John Smith Esq
My tel: +233543891396 call me as soon as you received this message.

Ich
An John Smith
3 Jan um 8:37 PM
Dear Mr. Smith,

Sir,
thank you for your mail.
With all due respect, but I will have to make some remarks though.

1. My name is Mrs Louisa van der Valk, not just van der Valk. I would expect you to address me correctly.

2. My husband is serving with the US Army in Afghanistan, and he is American citizen. Can you therefore please explain why any payment should be made to Accra/Ghana? I really don't understand. Has Gary decided that we are going to get married in Africa?

3. Who is Angela Boampong Mintaa?

Please note that I will of course not call you on the phone just because I received your message.
I am not taking directions from people who are supposed to deliver a service which I am expected to pay for.

Yours sincerely
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An [email protected]
3 Jan um 8:42 PM
Hello Gary,

oh my love, can you explain what is going on here?
I don't like this person.... and why do the expect me to send money to Africa?
You are not in Africa, what is this all about?
And why does he want me to send the money tomorrow?
Have you decided we will get married in Africa?
Why didn't you tell me before you arranged that?

I am worried..... what shall I do?
Love, Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm, my husband-to-be seems to be kind of picky

John Smith
An Ich
4 Jan um 7:08 PM
Dear Mrs. Louisa van der Valk,
Gary has instructed me to cancel all the already due process of finalizing your marriage with him noting that what he found out about you and the correspondences you are having with online lovers does not give him a good impression of yourself. All information are in Google.
I am sorry,
Mr. Smith

Ich
An John [email protected]
4 Jan um 7:49 PM
Dear Mr. Smith,

I have no clue what you are talking about.
Neither do I have online correspondences with online lovers nor is there anything to be found in Google.
Besides, I strongly recommend that you better stay out of our internal affairs, because, with all due respect, this is absolutely none of your business. I hope I made myself clear.
How dare you to make such remarks at all?
I will report your totally unacceptable and legally unethical behaviour to the Ghana Bar Association first thing tomorrow morning.
I have copied Gary in, so that he will be able to read what I had to say to you.

Yours sincerely
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and a sharp shot toward my husband:
Ich
An [email protected]
4 Jan um 7:59 PM
Hello Gary,

this leaves me almost speechless, and I expect an IMMEDIATE explanation!
Are you totally out of your mind, are you doing drugs, or what the hell is going on?
Open the windows, get yourself some fresh air and grab a glass of cold water, that might allow you to get down to normal again.
I do not only expect an explanation, I also expect your apology for this incredible insult.

Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic