SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

possible victim scammer has

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He/she gave me a checking account number. Please see below and advise. I think that's a possible victim below or it's fake. I don't have any check paper and so I cannot print a check and scan it to him! Vicki is my baiter namer.

Dear Vicki,

I do understand your email perfectly well and agree with you. If you only read my previous email you would know I didn't ask for your ID anymore just a utility bill to prove you are who you are but nonetheless which could easily be done with a utility bill I understand your concerns but this isn't too much to ask, I am willing to proceed with you. Like you have said you won't be available for most of January so I don't really understand when you would work and when you won't be available to work. Please note that when assignments are given to you we expect it to be completed same day.

Kindly make a dummy check with the details below and send a scanned copy for our perusal and vetting and do check your emails frequently

BANK INFORMATION:

BRANCH BANKING & TRUST COMPANY
512 Hayne St
Monroe, NC 28112

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

ACCOUNT #: 000xxxxxxxxx
ROUTING #: 053101121

CHECK START #: xxxx
FRACTION #: 66-xxx/xxx

CUSTOMER INFORMATION:

M & L RIGGERS, INC
4103 SINCERITY ROAD,
MONROE, NC 28110

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.160) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info:
Received: from blu0-omc4-s21.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.160]) by SNT0-MC4-F38.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:26:33 -0800
Received: from BLU181-W11 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s21.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:26:33 -0800
X-TMN: [QS1Hz/JI4GONv7hvVpaZVVhVGJ1xg5Mw]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_24dc9bb0-1c0b-4290-a734-4ebe8c821ead_"
To: PIS r <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Position Title: Payroll Officer
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:26:33 -0500
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References:
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Dec 2013 18:26:33.0622 (UTC) FILETIME=[D537BB60:01CF0655]

--_24dc9bb0-1c0b-4290-a734-4ebe8c821ead_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mod edit to remove in-the-clear account details. Also fixed blowout --bo

Last edited by thrasher4 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The account will likely be a real compromised account - PM the details to a Mod and they will take care of it.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also send the account number to Alan.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait may not be able to go forward from here because I don't have the software the scammer is talking about. Please advise!

Dear Vicki,

You don't start tonight. Please state the kind of software you use also send a sample check for vetting so we can approve the checks to be mailed out, also state all the numbers of materials you have. I do expect a reply to all this questions not some, so we can proceed smoothly, try and get the sample scanned and sent.

PAYROLL MANAGEMENT INC
100 Manley Road

P.O. Box 1837
Auburn, ME 04211-1837
Information & Communication Section..
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't see problems, see opportunities.

Google check printing software (and hardware). Pick one.

Now change it to something that sounds likely. Maybe you change the name of the product a little, but keep the same manufacturer. Maybe only change the version number or the printer name.

Now when the scammer sends you the check to print, it's the wrong format.

Then you send the check and it gets lost in the post.

Then the printer breaks down, or you get into trouble for using company property for private business, or you get a bad batch of ink, or paper... All the time, believable problems. Don't tell him anything that you would not believe. The longer he believes you, the more he is invested.

It's called a con-trick, not because the mark has confidence in the con-artist, but because the con-artist has confidence in the mark. Prove to your scammer that you have that confidence and he will trust you.

If you can keep him on the line, you'll get more details of scam victims to pass on. That is the best trophy you can get.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic