SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome to Sweden II (safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time i had the pleasure to welcome (and confirm) a lad to Sweden the weather was so bad that he basically fled the country. And with a snowstorm, who could blame him.

This time it wasn't a lad, it was a ladette. Yes, a ladette was persuaded by her oga to travel to my lovely country. Last time he came from Mali, this time it was a shorter safari, this time it was Spain. And sadly the weather had improved too. Well cant have it all.

Either way this was my 49th safari and thus making it close to a celebration and she arrived on the 27th. But first some correspondence that led up to this safari.

"Dear Alois,

Below is my flight Schedule to Göteborg Sweden.

FLIGHT - SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES FRIDAY 27 DECEMBER 2013

DEPARTURE: MADRID, ES (BARAJAS), TERMINAL 2 27 DEC 13:15

ARRIVAL: STOCKHOLM, SE (ARLANDA), TERMINAL 5 27 DEC 17:05

DEPARTURE: STOCKHOLM, SE (ARLANDA), TERMINAL 4 27 DEC 20:00

ARRIVAL: GOTEBORG, SE (LANDVETTER) 27 DEC 21:00

I  like  that you recieved me at Göteborg Airport on rrival, or if you cannot be physically present at the airport to recieved me on arrival you can send someone else.

the person who will recieved me at the airport can come with a full sheet of whit of paper with my name (BARSI MAYAR) boldly written in the white sheet so that i can locate the person easily as i come out of arrival hall of Göteborg Airport, my arrival date and time at Göteborg airport is 27 DECEMBER, time, 21:00 PM.

Thanks for your understanding, looking forward to meet you in Göteborg.

Regards

Miss Mayar."

Looks good doesn't it. So it was time for the arrival and I told the worried ladette and the oga that my personal assistant would meet her at the airport. This didn't happen of course and after ignoring the ladette for an appropriate amount of time she finally called me from a Swedish number and thus confirming the safari.

After the confirmation I told her that she need to take the bus into the city centre and I would meet her there. So half past eleven a Friday nigt she disembarked the bus in Gothenburg. She had no one to meet here, nowhere to sleep and she expected to rip me off $150,000. So I imagine she was rather disappointed when I turned off the phone and went to bed.

The day after I woke to an angry and confused letter from the oga.

"
What is happening?, you told us to send a representative to bring a sample to you, which we did, only for you to change and never pick my calls again.

What is wrong with you?, are you really serious?. check whether what you did, is it a right thing."

So I decided to see how out heroes were doing. Thanks TM for the help with this.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/3j8pT337/Gothenberg_Safari_28_Dec_13.html

The ladette sadly spent the night in a hotel and she was remarkably composed. But the oga did show some nice emoton.

While this was a short short safari it was fun. To have a real ladette showing up for a safari is rare and a real treat. And for those of you who want to call her or give her Spanish number to horny love lads, you are welcome to pm me.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gratifying that she flew from Spain to Sweden and after what must have been a long and frustrating wait in the cold night for a Maga that failed to turn up, forked out for a costly Hotel room during the peak Christmas period.

The Maga's excuse for his no-show was that en-route to the meet, he remembered that he had failed to set his DVD Recorder to record the great Ray Mears. I can empathise with that and would have turned back myself!

Another epic, Dr Mike! Thumbs up
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am disappointed

Job Done Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is not something I planned... Not at all.

Heeheehee...
I'm in awe at the number of safari's you've accomplished!! bow_down bow_down bow_down

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Mike!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got a knack for leaving your lads with very little.

fifty dollars out of ten thousand. Deal or no deal? Leaving them to freeze and have to stay in hotels because you'd forgotten to set the video? naturallly. then there's that damn chapel.

Here's to more beers!

Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha great phonecall Smile

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An elegant safari and an unhappy oga=WIN. Congratulations, Dr. Mike. The fact it was a ladette adds a certain style.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff as always! You, DSW and TM should really open your own travel and tourism business.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent safari as always Dr Mike. I'm looking forward to your 50th. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic