SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

28 missed phone calls

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess someone was really eager to receive my money a few days before Christmas.

Ooops...

All the time he spent calling my character was time no spent hurting real victimes

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one desperate lad Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Thumbs up

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Smile

I love it when lads spend all day and night calling me and leaving me long messages. I hear "ca-ching, ca-ching," and love that they are spending all that money and using up their credits to call me.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

Jake_the_Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a place or way to read or listen to the calls? Just curious.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using a cheap mobile phone and a cheap prepaid card. If you are lucky enough to live in the US there is google voice. Voxox is the alternative for the outside-the-us crowd.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc wrote:
I'm using a cheap mobile phone and a cheap prepaid card. If you are lucky enough to live in the US there is google voice. Voxox is the alternative for the outside-the-us crowd.

That prepaid card is good to have anyway as this way you have a number that won't be used by anyone else.

Also, i'm not sure if just calling to your phone costs anything but if he tries to talk to your voicemail then it does.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Jake_the_Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to be an ass, but I also don't wish to be ignored. So, again, is there something I need to do to listen to or read the transcripts of the phone messages? If its not possible all I am asking is a yes or no answer. I would like to think that being I am new to this site I have not offended someone already, but if this is the case I do apologize for such.

At any rate, I would like to know how one goes about finding the posts some people list about calls, messages, or things along those lines which well mentioned sometimes don't include the things spoken about. So, just being curious as well as wanting to learn and see more, how do I go about finding something in which the person mentions there is audio from phone messages, or something. I would really like to read/hear some of the messages.

Well, either way, thank you for your time, and hopefully someone will be able to assist me. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and I wish that you all have an amazing, happy, and no pain filled new year. Not just physical pain, but emotional. May all of you and yours have a wonderful time this month and for the many months to come.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Look in the audio section. Most recordings are posted there. Occasionally you'll find them in other threads.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jake_the_Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Err, I seen someone post something about using a cheap ass phone, being I am in the same boat, does that mean I would be unable to hear or access some of the messages/calls? Also, those who wish to mess with or have some of the 419'ers contact you with out giving up your real number, and while I am sure most on this site/page know of it, I will still share the info in case there are those who are unaware of it, yet wish to do the phone call thing.

If you have a home phone through a landline, you can sign up with Google Voice, which would allow you to create a phone number which when called would ring your home landline. During set up you would tie the Google Voice number to the landline, and your set. Free long distance anywhere in your home country, I've never tried making a call out of the US so not sure if it works free for those as well. It also allows you to text any number as well. Thus not only is it good to use if you wish to mess with a 419'er.

It also allows you to have access to FREE long distance, free texts, and so on. Which, if like me your poor, can be a HUGE help. It also allows for you to keep a good record of calls, both incoming and outgoing. Something to think about if you wish to take some of the 419'er baits to the next level with out having to buy a burner phone or something.

Have a wonderful holiday, merry Christmas, happy New Year to you and yours. May you all have a wonderful, loving, painless (Both physical & emotional) new year.. Both to all those on this site, as well as all your loved ones...

"There are three kinds of people, There are those that make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder, "What happened?"
Jake_the_Jack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Yastreb, colour me foolish but that thought didn't occur to me. Thank you for taking the time to answer. Have a wonderful Christmas, New Years, and may you and yours have a happy and pain free new year.

"There are three kinds of people, There are those that make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder, "What happened?"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K7 is a free voicemail/fax messaging system that will waste a scammer's phone credits and forward voicemail to your baiting email box.

http://voicemail.k7.net/signup/

The phone number assigned to you must be used a minimum of one time a month so have your lads call you regularly. You can use the default outgoing message or customize it. I call one of my numbers my Sat phone and have an outgoing message welcoming the caller to The Palladium High Earth Orbit Satellite Communication System. There is a message verifying the number called and then 30 seconds of phone ringing as the system tries to reach me. I used a sound board for the numbers and a mp3 file of a phone ringing. The delays are almost two minutes before the scammer can leave a message. I like to gently poke the scammer when he tells me that he can't call and I've not received a message. When the lad cries about the phone credits I tell him its nothing as an average Sat phone bill is over three thousand a month. I like to dangle cash and play the rich victim.

A random search for MP3 -
http://www.mp3chief.com/search?q=sexy+female+voicemail+greeting

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I have no phone calls or transcript to share at this point. Sorry.

(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
Easter Egg
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas to you as well, Jake_the_Jack Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic