SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BAITING IS THE FUNNIEST SH*T I'VE EVER SEEN!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
song shu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading some of the postings on the front page of this website and have damn nearly bust a gut laughing at some of these plonkers.

Some questions (I hope someone has some time for me):

- what is the meaning of all the icons you blokes have below your signatures?

- is it generally accepted that there is an all time funniest bait? Is there a hall of fame?

- why do many of the truly funny baits of the Nigerians (with them rubbing honey on themselves whilst standing on a pentagram, holding up signs with I love Fags, recording Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy etc) seem to be quite old? Have the good times gone? Have they wised up?

- what advice would you give to a newbie that wants to bait some of the love scammers but is married himself? I cannot see my wife being too supportive of hitting date sites and she may not see the funny side of me getting Filipina birds to wear their underwear on their heads.

- Where is the transcript of that scammer on U-tube in his underwear with a goat between his legs pouring milk over himself and then cracking eggs on his head? I just about damaged my gut muscles laughing at that.

- how come I cannot get a mentor?

Anyway, good work you blokes! I am loving your work immensely!

Song Shu
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
You should be able to apply for a Mentor now. You needed to post once or twice before the system will let you get one.

The Lads are still themselves. There are several that are being fully manipulated by other members here at Eater. Take a look at the Tu4d & Sh0rty baits.

As for the All-time greatest baits, There are many to choose from. The icons in our signature lines are for things like reporting Credit Cards (Black Pig), Bank accounts (Pink Pig), & Website Kills (Flag Icons). There are many more that are awarded for special achievements. Read the stickys concerning safe baiting and such while waiting for a Mentor.

EDIT to leet Sh0rty & Tu4d.

Last edited by Big Al on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
As for the All-time greatest baits, There are many to choose from.

But everyone agrees on the all time greatest baiter.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Signature icons explained

All-time funniest bait, wow that's a really hard one as there are so many to choose from. Perhaps my all time favourite is Scam Patroller's YMCA video made by lads who thought they were corresponding with George Bush youtube link

Or perhaps the occasional appearance by jwoods, hasn't been around for a while but his modality is to get lads to dress up and give charitably in the community: Santa mugu
Funny *and* forcing the lads to do good....

The question about the truly funny baits - indeed it seems like there are not quite as many that are outright hilarious as there were at certain times past. I think this reflects a combination of things: some cases where scammers wised up (for example how it's much harder to just get a run of the mill scammer to take a photo holding a sign), some cases where baiters switched over to other methods that may hit the scammers harder (like safaris, straight baiting to report bank accounts), some cases where real life has interfered and some of the top "comedy" baiters don't do it so much. As a result of all this, a lot of comedy is embedded in baits rather than being the sole focus (look at the ongoing "sh0rty" bait in Scambaiting Hints & Tips for one such example).
All that said, there's plenty of room for baiters who wish to pursue more comedic directions!!

Regarding love baiting and a significant other..... it's very important to make a decision: do you keep it secret or reveal it to your partner. If you keep it a secret be aware that it looks exactly like you are cheating, may cause problems for your relationship if you are discovered (just as if you were really cheating). Depends what your partner thinks about baiting more generally, I find it easier as an "out" baiter but I know some remain rather closeted. My partner is OK with baiting but would prefer I don't get involved in romance stuff, so I draw the line there.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

song shu wrote:
is it generally accepted that there is an all time funniest bait?

That depends on who you ask. Eater caters for all tastes so you'll just have to dig in and see what takes your fancy. But I agree, that anything featuring Shorty or Hector is worth a read. If you have a week or two to spare. Laughing

Welcome to Eater by the way. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

song shu wrote:
- is it generally accepted that there is an all time funniest bait?

There are a lot of all time funniest bait. Hector and Shorty has already been made, but there's also the Subterranean Homesick Lad, there's the Musa House Orphanage, or my favourite, and the very bait that got me hooked - Kevin Will Tony. Enjoy - these baits were done by the giants whose shoulders the rest of us stand. And try to be careful if you are consuming beverages while reading. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
song shu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Signature icons explained

All-time funniest bait, wow that's a really hard one as there are so many to choose from. Perhaps my all time favourite is Scam Patroller's YMCA video made by lads who thought they were corresponding with George Bush youtube link

WWAAHAHAAAA FARRKIN HELL!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's dawning on me that these blokes seem to be even more gullible than their average victim. Am I right about this? Surely seeing as though they are in the business themselves they wouldn't fall for these sorts of pisstakes .... surely you'd reckon??

Thanks for that anyway mate.

Probably right about the love scams, I may have to give that a miss.

Some more questions if I may:

Do scammers themselves ever post on this forum? Are they aware of the size of the baiting community? How do you spot them?

What is a mugu?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

song shu wrote:

*Do scammers themselves ever post on this forum? **Are they aware of the size of the baiting community? ***How do you spot them?

*We get the odd one. **Probably not. ***You can't miss them. Very Happy

song shu wrote:

What is a mugu?

A Mugu is Nigerian Pidgin slang for fool or idiot. They use the term 'Maga' for a mugu that they are in the process of scamming.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers will play along with many potential victims, as long as they think they may be able to cash in. They don't necessarily believe ..... although in many cases they are gradually drawn into belief, much in the same way that scammers manipulate their victims into believing a scam is for real.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few funny baits I've been involved in:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207328
The fish exists, but that it follows UFOs is made up.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228182
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228939
These two involve countries made up for Tintin stories.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

song shu wrote:
these blokes seem to be even more gullible than their average victim. Am I right about this?

Yes and no. Remember, that what you are seeing is just the stupidest 0.1 percent of the iceberg. To find a gem like the ones in all these examples, you'd have to correspond with hundreds and hundreds of lads, that either twigs, never goes off script, or just repeatingly asks you to pay the fee. In other words, a baiter has to go through many hours of trivial work and many boring lads and trivial baits, before landing a prize winner like Sh0rty or Hect0r. Wink
It's like trying to land a 40 pound salmon - you have to go through a lot of small fish and a lot of fruitless fishing trips, before you succeed. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
song shu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So does a high flyer ever get taken down or is it just the mugus?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reference to Love/Dating scambaiting there is a way if your partner is generally supportive that you can do this and that's give yourself a fake profile and an unconnected to your real life email address as the opposite sex. So as long as your wife doesn't mind you pretending to be a woman and having a cyber-relationship with men you should be fine.

The only thing I would say is in order to make sure that you get scammers give yourself a profile that would be obviously off-putting to people genuinely looking for love.

When signing up to a crappy free dating site tick the boxes saying that you smoke - all the time, drink -regularly, use drugs - often and in my case say that you're looking for a desperate man who likes playing Dungeons and Dragons and who has a history of mental illness or who has done some hard prison time. 10 times out of ten if you get someone mailing you with "I read your profile and you sound beautiful" they are a scammer.

Or an insane serial killer.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
AEC86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for explaining the meaning of the icons and how yo get a mentor. I recently started corresponding with a female lad and despite having read many of the exchanges, I found myself a bit lost on how to properly proceed. A mentor would be awesome.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or a curse. LOL j/k
AEC86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
^^^ Or a curse. LOL j/k

Haha! We shall see Laughing
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just beware if they ask you to hold a fish to your head and pour milk on your face. Laughing
AEC86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Just beware if they ask you to hold a fish to your head and pour milk on your face. Laughing

I will definitely keep an eye out for that....although if they give me a choice, I would do the milk and fish before even considering heading to Chad Laughing
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

song shu wrote:

It's dawning on me that these blokes seem to be even more gullible than their average victim. Am I right about this? Surely seeing as though they are in the business themselves they wouldn't fall for these sorts of pisstakes .... surely you'd reckon??

My theory on this is that the scammer must believe to his own scam or it just wouldn't work. And why wouldn't he believe? Everyone else who is scamming is getting money from it so why wouldn't he? Also, there bay be some missbeliefs and cultural things that may preven them from suspecting anything. And then there are the other lads who sometimes try and often succeed in ripping off other scammers. If you can convince your lad that some other scammer just ripped you off and in process the lad himself and make it sound so that you don't suspect anything then there is very little you can't make him do (practical limitations excuding, lads are often lazy and not very resourcefull themself. Scamming industry on the other hand can be very resourcefull.)

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
talon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that a hall of fame would be a great idea, it would offer a source of inspiration for newer baiters on how patience and perseverance can pay off big time and provide a good laugh at the same time. possibly splitting it into categories such as best straight bait, best safari ect. Doubt it would happen but the moderators could offer a trophy for bait of the year for one that towers above all others?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AEC86 wrote:
I recently started corresponding with a female lad

While it's possible your lad is female, the odds are that it's a guy just playing a female role. But at the same time, we baiters use characters of either gender all the time. I'm currently playing two women and one man in the same bait. Lads are equally creative in attempts to lure their victims.

What makes baiting so interesting, and sometimes comical, is using their own weapons against them. It does take time and effort to 'hook' a lad but it can be done, using the same forms of psychological manipulation that they use on victims. Once you can get the lad to believe in your character -- and that you have money you're very willing to hand over -- you're in control.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Humour ?

Professor Lionel P0nder and Bertie W00ster are two of my just started baits.

I wouldn't bait if I couldn't make it amusing. The sooner I can involve sinister Russian spies, sultry au pairs and lethal Nigerian gang leaders the better, but you have to play them a bit first. Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
While it's possible your lad is female, the odds are that it's a guy just playing a female role.

Why do I feel dirty?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know.. WHY do you feel dirty?

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
AEC86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
AEC86 wrote:
I recently started corresponding with a female lad

While it's possible your lad is female, the odds are that it's a guy just playing a female role. But at the same time, we baiters use characters of either gender all the time. I'm currently playing two women and one man in the same bait. Lads are equally creative in attempts to lure their victims.

What makes baiting so interesting, and sometimes comical, is using their own weapons against them. It does take time and effort to 'hook' a lad but it can be done, using the same forms of psychological manipulation that they use on victims. Once you can get the lad to believe in your character -- and that you have money you're very willing to hand over -- you're in control.

I guess this is exactly what I'm doing. I'm currently a female playing a male. I quickly ditched the defensive act and starting to try the "I need you so much, more than you probably need me" act.

I want to believe "she" has been hooked as after a week of no response on my end she quickly responded with a phone number to speak to her plus a "bank" to email in order to get the process started.

Let us see how this goes....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic