SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Major General S.S., Afghanistan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,
I'm pretty new around here, and as I kind of saw the "baiting light", I want to try my luck, too Cool
This is my first bait... and I'm well aware of the fact that I will make (and have made) the typical mistakes of a greenhorn... but so what! This bait started about 2 weeks ago and is still ongoing; I am presently trying to get this boi to meet me personally in Accra/Ghana.
It will take some time to post all the messages that we have exchanged so far, but I guess by tomorrow afternoon that will be done, and from then on it will be real time mode Laughing

My character is a widowed woman named Julia; her husband died in a horrible car crash about 2 years ago. Julia lives in Bonn/Germany and is just about to sell her Villa on the banks of the river for about a MIO €; she has no kids, but a dog..... her beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback Hector Cool

So, there we go then; his first message to my fake profile on "tagg**":

His first message at "tagxxx", Nov 24:

I am doing great thank you for your concern but here is a very dangerous zone and careless. We need your prayers out there. I am General Seward,One of the US army. I was born in Mount Savage, Maryland and raised in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.I am currently working with the TZ2 section in Afghanistan under Camp liberty as Department of Defense Senior General for peace keeping mission and routine safety patrol. I would like to know you more

His 2dn message at mailaddy:
major seward
An Ich
26. Nov um 2:32 AM
41.215.162.56 Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
Good day my dear Julia,
Thank you for the message you sent to me.
I really appreciate your comperation with me.

I likw all the pictures you sent to me. You dog is looking healthy and smart.
Are you leaving in that house alone?.... Oh.. Ok I will like to be your companion.
I would like you to remember that it is not easy to keep a distant relationship but I woould like you to do that for me.
I feel happy each time I received your email. Try and send your pictures to me.
The yahoo messenger is very easy to. Kindly download a yahoo messenger in your computer and login, you will see my request.
I have added you in my list with your ID so just accept the request whenever you are online and I will see you and start the chating with you.
Yes my dear Julia..here is a very dangerous war zone but I will be coming home soon and that is why I will like to know you and build a good relationship with you before my arrival in Germany to meet you in person.
Attached is my photos,when I was in South Korea. I hope you will like it.
Keep focus and have a little patient, I will be with you soon. I am working in my departure and this is my last assignment.
Have a good night and take care of yourself for me..........kiss and hug...

Ich
An major seward
26. Nov um 8:39 PM
Good evening Steven,

I have downloaded the messenger in the meantime, but somehow I could not find you. Thank you for asking, but sadly I cannot say I had a good day. Hector, that seeminlgy healthy looking dog, must have a mental problem far beyond recognition. When I took him for a walk along the river today in the late afternoon, he must have happened to come across a flock of geese (you know, at this time of the year, when it's getting colder and colder here, they leave Germany after having arrived here from their long trip from Norway and Sweden to reach some warmer spots in Northern Africa). Obviously he must have had snatched one while I was thinking he would just go for the piece of wood I threw out for him....but the rest of the flock just wouldn't let go without a serious fight. Stupid Hector wouldn't let go, too..... so the result was 2 dead geese, and an almost dying hector... he was on the edge of suffocation because some goose bones got stuck in his throat, and there was a sheer mess, with blood, flesh and feathers all over the place, and Hector's agonial coughing. Luckily there was a guy around who must have come out there for fishing, and if he hadn't gotten out his sharp knife and given Hector a life-saving throat-cut, I definitely would have lost my dog. You just won't believe how hard it was for me to witness that scene..... the guy's blade hitting Hector's flesh... I almost threw up instantly! We had to call a cab, and I took Hector right into an animal hospital. He went into surgery right away, and by now his condition seems to be stable. OMG, this is going to cost me fortune..... the Vet mentioned something like 2.775,- €, plus the cab and the expenses for the fisherman... I truely love Hector, but occasionally one would just wish one had a cat Smile
Hope things are going better for you. I can imagine that I am not entitled to ask you anything about your military mission in Afghanistan; I understand that is miitary, and thus it has to be secret, Tell me just one thing: ARE YOU SAFE AND ALL RIGHT? Do I have to worry?

And don't worry about the house..... I'm gonna sell it. The real estate agent will call tomorrow. I have always wished to travel around the world, so I guess I will take the money and run Smile

Watch your step, please, try to be safe!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward
An Ich

41.215.160.206 Check 41.215.160.206 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.160.206 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
27 Nov um 4:27 AM
Hello my dear Julia,
You are so narrative. In fact I like your message.
It is true that I do not know you so much but I am having the feelings that you must be a loving kindness woman whom I will like to share my love and the rest of my life with.
From your message,I guess you are having a good time.
That incident that happened at the river side should thought you a lesson that God can bring a helper in one's life at any time through any means.
The little Hector would have died without that fisherman.
I love pets as well. I wish I could sign off my assignment here and come to meet you in Germany and see that hector that is making all that movement at the river side.
You will be traveling with me all over the world.....kiss and hug...na na

Oh..it is good that you have downloaded the messenger... I have added you there but if you did not see my request, I suggest that you add me and I will accept your request.
This is my ID ([email protected]) add me in your list. I will see your request.
You talk as a very responsible woman. Do not worry about my stay here though it is not a peaceful zone but always think about how to have me by your side. I am safe with my team.
Yes military is a lot secrete but it can be reviewed to the love ones like you.
I will tell you so many things that is happening here when I come home.

I am a very busy man and I have about 6 to 7 hours different ahead of you so you have to tell me when to meet you on messenger.
I will be waiting for your request. Kindly take care of yourself for me and try to treat hector. I wish you a good night....
Seward..

Ich
An major seward
27 Nov 5:36 PM
Good evening Steven,

thank you very very much for your long and understanding mail Smile I never looked at the unpleasant Hector-incident at the river as a sign for someone being close to me to stand by when things get tough....but you are ever so right! I had to think about that for quite some time, and when I went to bed, I couldn't find any sleep, that thought just wouldn't stop running through my brain over and over again.
Today was a very stressful day. The Estate Agent came to see me, and we had a serious quarrel about the property I want to throw on the market. He had a camera with him and wanted to take pictures of every room, from all possible angels, but I just wouldn't let him do that, and he was kind of mad with me, trying to tell me I'd mess up my chances to achieve a good price, but do you understand that I don't want all my privacy be displayed on the internet? Even my left side neighbors (those ones in the big castle-like building on the right side in the picture I have sent you) could see my bathroom, my bed, my linen and everything? No, I won't do that, for sure, not in a million years! I told him to sell it as private as possible, so there was no picture-taking whatsoever. He said that he will try his very best, but it might take a few months to get rid of it. He mentioned some contacts to the relocation agency of Ford Europe; there might be some US-Managers coming over to work in the Cologne Ford plant, and if there should be a "big shot" among them, the house will be gone within no time for a price ranging between 790 and 850 k €. While we were negotiating, talking and quarreling, the animal hospital called 3 times. Hector is still alive, but his condition is serious. The throat wound is inflamed, he needs to be fed by a stomach probe, and he needs antibiotics, which will probably push the bill up to astronomic heights I fear. Maybe I would have been better off by telling them to put him down, but I just can't do that. I have no kids, my husband is dead, and Hector is all that's left to me, so I can't let go on him. Can you understand that? What would you do in my position?
Sorry that I forgot to mention the pictures you have sent me..... how ignorant I was! Can you forgive me? I was so occupied with my own business...... that is bad, and I lower my head and beg your pardon! I was very impressed by the pic showing you on behalf of that official visit in South Korea.... wow, you must be an important man!
I did download the messenger, and as soon as I had done that, my notebook went down. I just have a notebook, no stationary computer, and there's so much picture processing software on it that the messenger was probably too much. I was bombed with adds....., and the damned thing shut down 4 times, so re-start.... another involuntary shutdown, restart, shutdown..... one after the other..... that almost drove me up the wall, so I uninstalled it again, don't be mad with me! I need my notebook for my job, it has to work quick, and I just cannot afford a data disaster for the benefit of a chat.

The temptation of traveling around the world is something that always crawled around in the back of my mind, but as soon as the house is sold, I will start making plans. Thing is: Hector will be in my luggage (provided he survives what lays ahead, but he is strong... I bet he will make it), so that will make traveling kind of complicated for me. I will have to find out what kind of veterinary papers I need for what country and so on. I love the Caribbean... so I guess our first choice is going to be the Bahamas Smile

Do you really plan to visit Germany in the nearer future? It would be so great to meet you in person Smile

An Ich
27 Nov um 7:26 PM
Good day my dear Julia,
Thank you for this narrative message. You are the kind of woman I have been looking for. I think is God to joined us together and together we shall be.
All I need from you is to have self confident,self relaince and self control.
Only patien can won a dustant love.Thank you for the complement on my pictures.
When are you sending your pictures to me?
Interms of the hector's situation,if I were in your position, I will make sure that I save his life and continue staying with him as my companion. Don't tell them to put him off.
Wow... I will be going with you to the Caribbean. That is my choice.This is my last assignment here and that is why I need you by my side.
You seems to be a caring and lovely woman.Here is a very dangerous zone and no soldier is happy staying in a war zone.
Yes I am planing to visit Germany. In fact I am eager to come and meet you there after my assignment.
I am leaving this sooner in few months.
We could have talk more on yahoo messenger and share more ideas together.
There is an important issues I wanted to discuse with you and this will warrant my coming to meet you in Germany after it might have been done.
I have always wanted to be a special man with a special woman geting off the airplane and standing at the gate hands touching and walking down to the opening and grabing each other and holding each other like there was no tomorrow
I do not want you to be disturbing yourself in the downloading of the messenger thereby jeopardizing your job.I hope I can explain this thing to you through email and you will understand what I mean.
You sounds like some one I can trust.
What I am about to discuse with you is a confidential between you and I.
Confirm to be that I can confide in you.
I am waiting for your response.
Take care of yourself for me.....kiss and hug...
Seward..

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An major seward
28 Nov 8:58 PM
My dearest Steven,

thank you so so much for sharing my view upon Hector's future! He shall live, whatever it may cost. I will just take it out from the payment for the house one of them Ford idiots will surely make.
I can already see him, happily jumping through the gentle surf of Exuma Island, chasing the cute little Bahamian wild pigs around. Housing in the Bahamas is pretty cheap, I can easily get a house twice as big as the one I have now here in Bonn for 25 % of the purchase price Smile
I will have to find out what I will have to do to get the dog down there....I won't leave without him. Another thing is Bahama Immigration, not a big problem for money-loaded aliens. But things could be more easy with an American on my side, for the Bahamas are the "inofficial" 51st Federal Sate of the USA. Last time I left there, I flew out of the brandnew Terminal of NAS, which is Lynden Pindling International, the U.S. are obviously totally in control; you already enter US territory now right in Nassau.... which is of course not US territory. But.....the biggest Bahamian island (Andros) is only some 50 miles off the Florida coastline, so they just can't keep their filthy hands of it, can they? Oops, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you're US Citizen, too...... sorry!
When are you planning to be here in Germany? I really want to see you and talk to you in person! Of course you can trust me....... do I have to take a vow? Upon Hector's life?
DONE
You can share any secret with me, I won't tell. I got no one to talk to, except for Hector, and right now he wouldn't listen, and even if he did, he wouldn't understand!
It's a good thing to think about your hugs.... even though they are only virtual!Love and kisses
Julia

major seward
An Ich
Nov 28 um 1:13 AM

You writes so well. Saving Hector's life is the most important. I will like to see it and touch him when I come to Germany. We are trying to Bahama with him.Do not worry yourself on how to go about the US immigration,
That is my responsibility. I have been in the service for 22 years and have gone to so many assignment and peace keeping mission. There will be no problem concerning the immigration as far as you are going with me as my fiance.
I want to come to Germany as soon as possible.
I will give you my flight schedule but something is still delaying me here which I want to discus with you.
I am grateful that you have confirmed my confidentiality with you.
What I'm about to share with you is confidential between me and you and it needs immediate attention so that I will come and meet you in Germany.
As I told you earlier I have been in active service for some couple of years, I have been to so many missions and assignments overseas. Sometimes on foreign assignment, it is normal to recover treasure and precious items.
On a routine patrol with my squad members attached to my HQ around the Afghan city of Taji 20 miles north of Kabul, I recovered a huge sum of money in USA Dollars and other precious items.

I intend to sign off from active service after my current assignment here in Afghanistan.
We will invest with this money. The total sum is $6 million USD in a sealed metallic trunk box, so I have to arranged with some diplomats who moved the cargo to Dublin Ireland because that was the next place they were going to. so I informed them to keep it there until I contact you as my fiance whom I trust.
I would like you to stand as my fiance and get the money from them because I can not move out from here.
The diplomats had a stop over in Ghana air port on their way to Dublin so the Air port custom officers charged them $1,500 USD for landing fee. They have to pay this money before they continue their trip to Ireland.
What I require of you is to contact the diplomat in Ghana and send the charged fee of $1,500 USD to them and also send your account details to them and they transfer the total of $6 million USD as soon as they arrived in Dublin Ireland and you may go there and meet them in person.
I intend to compensate you handsomely for your time, I have decided to reward you with $1,500,000 .00 dollars USD. After you have received the fund safely in your account, I will come and meet you in Germany then we will take off our trip to USA.
This is the contact details of the diplomats in Ghana which they sent to me:
Diplomatic services.
Address: 102 Air port Residential Lodge.
Contact persons: Ofee Oluwku and Jerome Udo
Email: undiploms@mailaddy
Telephone Number:+233 54 xxxxx3.

Attached is the picture of the consignment box. I am the one standing by the side with a camera. All the documents concerning the fund are available so there is nothing to fear.

I am waiting for your response.
Take care of yourself for me.
Seward..[b]

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An major seward
28 Nov um 2:13 AM

Good evening Steven,

wow, that is almost breathtaking news! I had to swallow hard, sit down and calm after reading your news! This as almost UNBELIEVABLE, just too good to be true!

But much more important than the money is: are you still doing all right, are you still safe on your mission?
Thank you very very much for you promise to support my Bahama Immigration, that will hopefully make things so much easier!

Hector is getting better, the Vet already considered to remove the stomach probe tomorrow, and they want to try to feed him small portions to see whether he will be able to make it to swallow on his own. He's such a wonderful and strong dog, and I hope he will like you! Be aware.... when you will meet him for the first time and he won't approach you wiggeling his tail, you already lost the game. Animals do have brilliant instincts Smile

So, when will you arrive here? I would so much like to see you in person eventually!!

I am not sure whether will get in touch with the Diplomats tomorrow; the fee of 1500 USD shouldn't be a problem at all, but please let me state my case: I do not want any money from you.
It's your box, and so is the whole content. I guess you must have US Army contacts in Germany, for there are many US Bases over here. Can we not make things simpler? Just contact one of your Army mates over here and arrange for him/her to meet me in Cologne, and I will hand over the money cash? I really feel uncomfortable about getting in contact with any diplomats, because that might leave tracks and traces, and what would I tell the IRS about it? I'm scared to run into trouble..... and I'm pretty confident you will find a way we can get around that. Cologne is just some 15-20 Minutes away from here by train.

It's been a long day here........I've spent quite some time at the animal hospital, and then later had 2 appointments with pretty weird people who wanted to look at my house. One couple was from the Netherlands, and believe me, SHE was some sort of bitch! Nothing seemed to be right for her, she was nagging at almost everything. I was so happy when they finally left.... this is getting too much for me! I will be so glad when I can hand over the key to somebody and eventually turn the pages in the book of my life, pack up my stuff and board a plane to the Bahamas!

Attached pls. find 3 of my pics taken down there..... one of them a sunset on Andros Island, taken next to Mrs. Smith's Beach Bar. I don't think she will remember me.... but I will always remember that relaxed atmosphere and the taste of the cool drinks.....the next is an experiment with a crystal glass ball; I called it Upside Down, then one of Andros Airport in the early morning.

Take care, hope to hear from you soon!

Yours, Julia

major seward * 41.215.163.22 Check 41.215.163.22 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.163.22 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
An Ich
28 Nov um 6:29 AM
Hello Julia,
It is my pleasure to know that you are doing great.
It has been a busy day for me. We celebrated a few moment of the thanksgiving day with few soldiers here.
Your messages are always narrative. I like reading it.

Oh my God..! ! there is still a little difficult with Hector over there.. I wish he will make it and survive so that I will meet him and take the trip to Bahama with him.

Yes I will be your right companion and supportive for the Bahama immigration.

My dear Julia, do not have any fear concerning the fund. It is mine and I trusted you that is why I disclosed it to you.
You are not going to have any problem.
There is NO need for me to contact any solider from the US base in Germany. This is my personal fund and not for the US army.

I sent the photo of the consignment box to you so that you will see what I am talking about and you saw the photo and all the documents are there to prove it's genuity so there is nothing to fear.
Do not feel unconfortable about getting in touch with the diplmats.

They are simple people who are working under my instructions.
The diplomats can also transfer the fund to your account once they arrived in Ireland without meeting them in person.
All I need from you is to contact the diplomats,I have already told them about you as my fiance and they are ready to welcome your message.
Send the 1500 to them and instruct them on how to transfer the fund to you.
Once you receive the fund, I will come and meet you in Germany for our Bahana trip.
I am ready to come to Germany within two weeks once you received the fund.
Take care of yourself for me and have a nice day.
I could have given you more narratives if we meet on yahoo messenger but I hope you will understand everything through email.

Waiting to hearing you soon.
Seward....

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An major seward
Heute um 1:27 PM

Good morning dear Steven,

of course I do almost understand everything on email!
There was no attachment to your mail, you probably just forgot that in the heat of the moment?

And did you really refer to me as your fiancee, communicating with the diplomats? But we don't even know each other in person...we have never met, so how can you tell that I might be the right one for you? And do you really think that there is such a thing as "love-at-first-mail"? I have never ever heard of that before! What do you see in me that justifies the honor of being your fiancee at all? You really must care about me a lot.... but why? What is it that is so special about me?

Listen, Darling....... I'm kind of scared of contacting these diplomatic people, I don't know them, and just the plain thought of communicating with men who have a diplomatic status makes my throat go dry with fear, I don't know why. I do not want to do this.... I'm scared!
Please forgive me, but I have no experience at all how to deal with it! They must be so superior to me, my English is probably not good enough, there might be misunderstandings, and the whole thing might go wrong, and you will be mad at me in the end. And I don not even know how many they are, and what their names are. Would I be entitled to ask them for ID, or would they possibly take me right into court for that? Then I should possibly hand over that communication to my lawyer, he should know what to say and when better to remain silent in order to avoid any legal trouble for me.

Why don't you just flip through your filofax instead and do some research on Army buddies who might just be right here in Germany, close to where I am? Then I could at least talk to some (or one) of your close contacts, we could chat and take pictures, they could tell me about you, and best of all: they could tell you about me....having met in person, how does that sound? Even if it may be Frankfurt or Heidelberg, I could easily travel there anytime to meet them. And, by the way..... that is what I totally forgot to mention: why don't you deal with them on behalf of of the fees yourself? That would be the easiest thing out of all.

Today there will be another appointment with potential house buyers from Belgium. I gave the Dutch couple a NO, because that nasty, bitchy woman was just playing around with my patience, and I don't need that, there's enough trouble going on right now. I hope things will work out better today.

As far as Hector is concerned, the situation seems to slowly improve. This morning he even tried to get up, but in the end he didn't make it; anyways, it shows his will to live is still there. I sat by his side for 3 hours, petting him and, and he thankfully licked my hand and intensely stared at me with his lovely brown eyes all of the time; I never could let go of him, he's the best dog I have ever had in my whole lifetime!

I sincerely hope that my narrative style does not bother you too much; that is probably typical of a woman's style..... you know, we just talk, talk and talk and talk and talk, and sometimes we do not seem to realize that we almost bore others to death Smile Never mind, it's just the need to talk to you and get to know you more better. You may have asked yourself what might attract me when it come to you; well.... that's pretty easy to tell. The fact that you are with the Military reveals to me that you must be strong minded and decisive; from your pictures I get the impression that you're not the type of guy who pees into his pants when trouble is knocking on the front door, and that is exactly what I need. I need a shoulder to lean to, and someone who can protect me when things get tough.
May I ask you some questions? You know, it could be kind of disturbing in the end, should we find out that you do not like what I like...... one never knows, does one?
Do you like operas? And if you do, do you prefer the Italian or the German?
What's your favorite food? I love pizza and chicken, fish is ok, too...... but I totally dislike beef and pork.
Do you prefer noodles, rice or potatoes?
What about alcohol and cigarettes? I have to admit i like both Smile..... I like red and white wine, I don't drink beer or any kind of harder stuff like Cognac or Whiskey, and I do smoke Smile
My deceased husband never liked that....... but that doesn't matter anymore, does it? He's no longer around, so I can smoke and drink and do whatever I want to do.

Let me say good bye for today with another one of my Bahama pics..... what would you say if I asked you to hold my hand while walking toward this lovely and pristine sunrise?

Yours, Julia

Ich
An major seward
29 Nov 3:01 PM
Dear Steven, attached pls. find the answer of my lawyer as to the specific legal problems emerging from me contacting the diplomats...it won't work that way. What am I gonna do now?
I know it's German...can you use a translator? I didn't want to do that, to make sure you get the original message!

Love, Julia.

Burkhard Rechts-Beuger schrieb am 14:56 Freitag, 29.November 2013:
Sehr geehrte Frau Linke-Zecke,

bezüglich Ihrer telefonischen Anfrage von soeben möchte ich Ihnen folgendes mitteilen:

von einer unmittelbaren, direkten und persönlichen Kontaktaufnahme mit ausländischen Diplomaten im Zusammenhang mit finanziellen Transaktionen jedweder Art muß ich Ihnen leider dringend abraten.
Wie ich Ihnen bereits am Telefon ausführlich dargelegt habe, kann ich Ihnen nur nachhaltig dazu raten, solcherlei Geschäftsbeziehungen, wenn es denn, wie in dem von Ihnen geschilderten Fall unvermeidbar sein sollte, auf strikt persönlicher und nicht nachvollziehbarer Basis abzuwickeln, um einer eventuellen Steuer-Strafbarkeit gemäß § 34 c 1-5 EstG zu entgehen.

Die Kostennote für diese Beratung in Höhe von 550 € überweisen Sie bitte auf das Ihnen bekannte Konto bei der Bank für Deppenwirtschaft in Köln. Ich bedanke mich für Ihr Vertrauen und verbleibe wie immer

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Prof. Dr.Dr. jur. Burkhard Rechts-Beuger

and that's what Babelfish makes of it: : Dear Left - tick , relating to your telephone inquiry of just I want to tell you the following : of an immediate , direct and personal contact with foreign diplomats in connection with financial transactions of any kind , I must strongly advise against you unfortunately. As I explained to you in detail on the phone , I can only advise sustainable , These kinds business relationship if it because , should such be unavoidable in the case mentioned by you to settle on a strictly personal basis and not comprehensible to a possible tax - criminal liability in accordance with § 34 c to escape 1-5 Income Tax Act . The invoices for this advice in the amount of 550 € please remit to the account at the bank you known for Depp economy in Cologne. I thank you for your trust and I remain as always

Dr. Dr. Rechts-Beuger

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Friday, November 29, 2013 5:15 PM, major seward <majorg.seward02@mailaddy> wrote:
MY DEAR JULIA.........
YOU SHOULD NOT DENY THIS RELATIONSHIP THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO BUILD WITH YOU DUE TO FEAR OR BIASE MIND.
HAVE FOCUS.
I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AND PROUD AS A WOMAN.
SEWARD,..

major seward <majorg.seward02@mailaddy> schrieb am 7:39 Samstag, 30.November 2013:

Hello Julia,
How are you doing today?
Yesterday is gone and today is another day.
What is your final decision concerning what I told you.
Are you sending the money to them and willing to receive the fund and wautu for my arrival?
Attached is the consignment box. I forgot to send it last time.
I am the one standing by the side with a camera.
I am waiting fr your response.
Seward..

Ich
An major seward
Nov 30 um 11:02 AM
Good Morning Steven,

sorry dear, I am confused now. You must have misunderstood me completely, I didn't report that consignment box clearance problem to my lawyer, I just asked for his legal advice, and I would not have done that if I was not absolutely serious about us in the future.
He bills me by the hour, and his rates are horrendously high. Don't worry, I didn't mention your name or the box or the diplomats, but even if I had mentioned it, he wouldn't be allowed to use that kind of confidential information.
What he told me made me kind of nervous instead; he strongly advised me not to handle any cash transfers to any country outside the European Union, and that is because of some new legislation on Terrorism Protection Act ore something, I didn't quite understand what it was all about in detail, I'm not a lawyer. This could get me into legal trouble here, and if that would happen, not even a US General could do something about it.
Just think, in case I would be charged and convicted, this would show in my certificate of conduct, and I will have to present this when applying for a permanent residency in the Bahamas or elsewhere.
I do not understand why these diplomats don't pay the fee themselves; diplomats make big money, pay no taxes and travel for free, so they should easily be able to handle that, or is there any specific reason why they can't?
I could reimburse them for their expenses as soon as they arrive here in Germany.

How long will your mission last? Are you a 100 % sure you can leave before Christmas and come over to see me? That would be just so wonderful! I will try to find a real big and juicy turkey and prepare it for us; I got a secret recipe from my grandmother, and that includes a fantastic stuffing and an awesome gravy. I guess we might have home made potato dumplings and red cabbage with it; do you like red cabbage?
And of course we will have a Christmas tree! Last year I didn't have one; that was my first Christmas on my own (and hopefully the last one, now that I met you!). What do you think about attending a Christmas Mass in Cologne Cathedral? Oh yes, and of course I will have to get some Christmas gifts for you!
I am so excited! It's only a few weeks to go until then..... I can hardly await your arrival!
The nearest Airport is Köln/Bonn, but I guess you will enter the country in Frankfurt and then you will have to connect, but that is just a short flight. I could also come to Frankfurt and pick you up with my car, but my vehicle is rather small, and there is not enough space in the trunk for all the luggage you will carry with you.

There is some good news about the house; the Belgian couple seems to very interested, and they will probably make an offer next week. The realtor phoned me this morning, the woman even wants to buy most of my furniture, but I'm not sure about that. There is so much stuff I want to keep... and once I will have found a place to buy in the Bahamas, I will decide what to sell and what to keep. As far as I have found out, even as a tourist I will be allowed to bring in goods into the Islands, so we can decide together what will travel with us, and you can help me wrapping and packing everything up for oversea transportation to our new home!

Thank you very much for your interest in Hector, he is getting better by the hour. Tomorrow will be his first day out, they will allow him out for 2 short walks, 15 minutes maximum. He's still wearing a bandage around his neck, and that seems to annoy him, he tries hard to get it off, but is not very successfull. They said I can take him home by the middle of next week.

So, as there is no obligation for me this weekend, I will pack up a few clothes and visit an old friend of mine, Jeanette, in Munich, and we will spend the time doing what women do most of the times: talk, talk talk Smile. We haven't met for a long long time now, last time I saw her was on the occasion of my husband's burial, and at that time I had absolutely no sense at all to chitchat. Jeannette was delighted to hear that there is big news in my life, but I haven't told her anything yet, this will happen later this evening. We have so much to talk about; I won't even take my camera with me, and my notebook stays at home, too, so I won't be online until late Monday afternoon!

Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

Love and hugs, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward
An Ich * 41.215.162.36 Check 41.215.162.36 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.36 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
Nov 30 um 1:43 PM
Good day my sweet Julia,
How was your night?
You are the right woman for me.. I have beginig to know that by your charater.
I like someone who is confidential and that is the root of trust.
Thank you for keeping it within yourself.
The job of the diplomat is to deliver the consignment.
They are not taking care of my financial need.
It is my cargo and I sponsor it home.
My dear Julia, I am a man of law and I cannot do anything that will convict you.
I know about reputation and good conduct.In the Military discipline is our motto.
I won't have told you this if I am not coming to Germany.
Yes I am sure I will leave before xmass once you recive the fund. believe my word.
Yes we are going to have our xmass tree together.I promise you will no more be alone.

I am very happy for Hector's survival so now I am sure I will meet him and take the trip together.
My dear Julia, Just consider me as your life time partner and believe my word.
This is the fund we are going use for investent in Bahama.
I am a man of honore and sincerity. Contact the diplomat through email or call them on phone and ask them for an information to send the $1500. They are not running away with your money rather they do what you intruct them to do.
Send the money and you give them instruction on how to meet you. They are not taking you to court.There is nothing like that.
Do not have any fear. I cannot do anything that will implicate you or any body.
You will like the conversation of the diplomat when you meet them.
They are simple people who are working under my instruction.
I can't imagine the excitment when I will hold you at hand on the xmass eve.
Have a great weekend and take catre of yourself for me..
Seward...

Ich
An major seward
1 Dec um 10:53 AM
Hello Steven,

I don't have much time, I'm still in Munich with Jeanette.... what was the mail contact of your diplomats again? I must have lost it somehow, but now I want to push things, so that we finally can be together.

Love and hugs, Julia

now the DIPLOMATS enter the stage

Undiploma Diplomats * 157.55.2.7 Check 157.55.2.7 at Senderbase.org Check 157.55.2.7 at Reputationauthority.org Microsoft Corporation Redmond United States
An Ich
1 Dec um 6:46 PM
Attention Julia Linke-Zecke!!
We are the diplomats who are taking the consignment of Major General S. Steven to Ireland
We had a stopover in Ghana and have to pay a certain costum charge before we could continue.
In this respect, he instructed us to contact you as his Fiance and give you the contact and information on how to send the $1500 costum charge.
Below is the information and our contact here in Ghana. Kindly send it to us through western union and we will receive it , settle the custon and bring the consignment box to you in Germany as he has instructed us.

INFORMATION:
Receiver's name: Ogonna Olukwu
State: Accra
Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $1500
MTCN:................

Kindly send the money to us and also give us your contact details in Germany and we will come there and deliver the consignment box to you safely.
We are waiting for your response.

Diplommatic services.
Address: 102 Air port Residential Lodge.
Contact persons: Ofee Oluwku and Jerome Udo
Email:[email protected]
Telephone Number:+233 54 977 1813.
Yours faithfully,
Jerom.

Ich
An Undiploma Diplomats
1 Dec 10:27 PM
Dear Sirs,

thank you very much for your mail and all the information.
Please understand that I will need additional information, because this is the first time ever in my whole lifetime that I have to deal with diplomats.
May I therefore ask some questions?
Are you diplomats of the USA or of the United Nations?
How long will your stopover in Ghana last, I mean how much time is left to finish the transaction?
And, this may be most important question above all others: if you are at Major General Seward's command and carry out his orders like he told me, why don't you just pay the custom fees yourselves, with one of your diplomatic credit cards, and I will reimburse you in cash upon date of your arrival here in Germany? I guess that is the easiest way, and we should therefore do it like this.
Your destination would be Cologne/Bonn Airport, and please let me know the exact date and time of your arrival, I will pick you up at the airport.
I will of course prepare guestrooms for you and your company at my estate in Bad Godesberg.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you here in Germany!

Kind regards

Julia Linke-Zecke

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Ich * 41.215.162.14 Check 41.215.162.14 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.14 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
01 Dec um 6:39 PM
Hello my sweet Julia,
How are you spending the weekens with Jeanette ?
I hope you are happy there.
Yes we have to push everything to enable us meet soon.
What is the hospital saying concerning Hector health since you are still with Jeanette?
I have contacted the diplomats and I insturcted them to contact you and give you their contact information where you will send the money for them to settle the charge and move forward.
Have a nice day and take care of yourself for me....kiss and hug..
Seward...
Ich
An major seward
1 Dec um 10:52 PM
Hello Steven,

I just got home after a long and exhausting trip under pretty shitty road conditions...pardon my French, please! It was foggy, and raining, and my Porsche Carerra is a difficult horse to ride when it's wet on the asphalt; before I'm answering your mail now, I have sent a brief message to your diplomats who have contacted me by mail in the meantime. I will pursue that issue tomorrow. Jeannette and I had a good time, we went out for a lovely dinner at Hugo's, then got back to her home in Munich-Bogenhausen. We were up almost all night long in front of the fireplace, killed 2 bottles of very good old French red wine, and we did a lot of talking. Jeanette was delighted to hear that there is a new man in my life, and she chased all of my doubts away. She said that these days most people find their partners on the internet, so there would be nothing to worry about.
Oh, and she wants to see you, too! So, I just invited her for Christmas, she will be with us, and you will get to know her, too! I hope you're not mad with me now, but I am so sure you will like her, too! She's a real fun person, full of laughter and full of stories to tell, although she has lead quite a difficult life until things eventually turned around in her favor.
Please please please, Steven.... keep that a secret between you and me.... and please don't you never ever tell her that I told you....but imagine...she started out as a prostitute, and she met the love of her life while she was at work! Can you believe that?
She is now married to that guy for more than 10 years, he's from Moscow, and he is loaded with money. Incredible..... but sometimes miracles happen, don't they?
I have no prejudices whatsoever to what she did... and I sincerely hope that you share my attitude. Sometimes life forces people into actions they wouldn't take unless they had to, and I guess Jeanette is one of these cases.

Hector is doing great, I will pick him up Wednesday morning!

Thank you for entering my life, have a good night and take good care of you!

Good night, hugs and kisses

Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Undiploma Diplomats
An Ich
2 Dec um 11:39 AM
Attention Julia Linke-Zecke:

We are United Nation diplomats. Our work is to go around the military camp and deliver cargos.
We do not have enough time to spend in Ghana. we are waiting for the charged fee to settle the costum and we leave immediately to deliver this cargo to you according to instruction from Seward.
We do not have enough fund to spend on this cargo. Our expenses has been done by the UN cargo delivery agency so no extral fund with us.
Once we receive the money from you, we settle the costum and leave for Germany.
Jerom.

Ich
An Undiploma Diplomats
2 Dec 7:05 PM
Dear Sirs,

I am afraid that this matter won't be easy to settle for legal reasons. Recently there has been press information about the NSA having access to almost all Western Union transactions.If you follow the link, you will get to the website. I have translated the text for you, because the article is written in German:
http://www.n-tv.de/politik/CIA-sammelt-D...le11733456.html

Translation:
Friday 15 November 2013 CIA collects data on money transfers
While the United States are trying to normalize relations with Germany after the excitement surrounding the NSA spying affair again, further reports on large-scale data breaches cause excitement : This time, the CIA is the focus. The U.S. Foreign Intelligence Agency is said to have collected tons of data from international money transfers over the years. The CIA secretly grab the data from referrals by service providers such as Western Union and the United States from , reported the " New York Times ", citing current and former officials. Thus, the program is based on the same law that allows the U.S. NSA to access the data connection of telephone calls.
The program should be covered by the " Patriot Act " and is monitored by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Court. Officials said the program encompasses neither transfers of funds within the United States or transfers between banks. The officials interviewed stressed that it would connect to a terrorist organization needed to be monitored. Moreover, the data would be deleted after a few years. For Wiretapping similar rules apply.

More revelations could follow The " New York Times " reported, citing several intelligence officials of other secret programs for data collections - but which were not yet known. " The intelligence community collects masses of data in several ways from different agencies," said one official.
A spokeswoman for Western Union did not address directly the question of whether they were forced en masse to divulge connection data. But she said her company get their legal obligations to provide information under. The company offers as its competitor MoneyGram international financial transfers. It pays about a sender in a branch of a cash amount that can be collected worldwide in any branch of the receiver.
The discussion about the spying programs this year came up with the revelations of the former U.S. intelligence employee Edward Snowden. According to the documents published by him the surveillance goes much further than previously thought. The U.S. government and many members of Congress have defended the actions. These are necessary for the security of the United States and particularly for counter-terrorism.

After Major General Seward told me about the impending transaction, I have contacted my counselor, attorney at law Dr.Dr. Burkhard Rechts-Beuger, just to make sure that there will not be any legal problem for me emerging from this upcoming cash transfer out of the EU. Of course he was given absolutely no detail, only a a rather unspecific, generic question as to to cash transfers.
His advice left me pretty much concerned.
Any amount exceeding € 1000 must be officially declared if I do not want to face prosecution.
As Major General Seward might have told you, we are presently planning our immigration into the Bahamas.
For that purpose a certificate of conduct is needed, and therefore you will understand, that under no circumstances whatsoever I can expose myself to any legal risk.

However, that is not the end of the world. It is just that it will have to be handled differently.
Dr. Dr. Rechts-Beuger advised me that I can wire any amount through my bank account at any time without declaration.

Please let me have your bank account details as soon as possible, so that I can arrange the transfer.
I will also need a proof of ID of the person holding the account. so please scan the passport and attach the scan to your answer, please.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation in this matter.

Kind regards
Julia Linke-Zecke

Ich
An major seward
2 Dec 7:41 PM
Good evening Steven,

oh, I am so happy that you have no hard feelings about Jeanette spending Christmas Eve with us!
It makes me glad to know that I will be with a man of distinct and liberal viewpoints!
Jeanette was very much interested to learn how you live in California, and only when she asked me, I realized that I never asked you about it...... I'm so sorry! Please do not think I am not interested in your life! I want to know all about it!
California must be a nice place.... which town do you live there, and who takes care of your house when you're not around?
How many bedrooms does it have, and what does it look like?
Do you have a picture of the place you could send me?
I would so much love to see it!
Do you have a garden there, and is it really true that in California one can grow own orange and lemon trees in the backyard?
Do you grow roses in your garden? I love gardening so much, do you have a picture of your garden? To see it wold give me even more ideas of what kind of man you are Smile I will explain that theory in detail to you once you are here! It's not long to go..... just another 3 weeks!
Hector is doing great, so don't worry about him, he will be fine! Tomorrow I will have to find an air cargo company that will take care of Hector's shipment, because on a transatlantic flight we won't be able to take him on board of the aircraft. He will have to travel on his own, we must be at the destination airport with all the paperwork to pick him up upon arrival and get him through the "doggy immigration" Smile.
I have already talked to Jeannette, and she will take him to Munich and hand him over to air cargo 2 or 3 days after our departure. Oh, she has a heart of gold, she is always there for me when I need a favour.

I have emailed the diplomats today; oh, by the way, I guess you were right assuming they are simple people. The refer to you rather disrespectfully only as "Seward". I consider that as absolutely inappropriate, and may I suggest to you to remind them of the fact that you a high rank US-Army Officer and deserve more respect from simple cargo pushers?

I have to go now, I am hungry, I guess I will go and get me some pizzaTake good care of yourself, love and hugs!

Yours, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward
An Ich * 41.215.163.11 Check 41.215.163.11 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.163.11 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
Dec 3 5:09 AM
Hello my dear Julia,
Yesterday is gone and today is another day.
I am happy that you are having a good time with Jeanette. I will also like to meet her as a good friend and we spend the Eve with her before our departure.

I am not from CALIFORNIA rather I was born in Mount Savage, Maryland and raised in Oak Ridge, Tennessee so my home town is OAK RIDGE TENNESSEE. I have 3 houses there and it is been taken care by the Vietnam servants as cleaners. There is no garden there but it has a very big compound with a playing ground I also have A lemon orchard in Las Vegas Nevada about 70 acres.
I would have told all these when I come.
It is quite unfortunate that I have no picture of the houses with me because I feel it is not neccesary to have that with me while going for this kind of assignment but you will see them,touch them and even sleep therein when we arrived.
My concern was to go for this assignment and return successfully and not having any picture of the buildings with me.I am sorry for that.

Yes I forgot to inform you that we will not be allowed to travle with Hector together.
I think handing him over to the air cargo is the normal way.

Thank you for the remark you made on my name. I have warned them about the misconduct and I hope they will take currection from there and start addresing me as Major General Seward.

They complained to me about your interogation on their identity because of the money you are about to send.... Oh my dear Julia, those people are gentle men. Infact they are the kind of people you will like to meet and talk with them as well.
They have no bias mind towards you or the money you are sending or even the consignment box they are carrying. All they need is the charged fee and they deliver the consignment to you.
They also complained to me about time wasted in Ghana.
So in this respect, I advise you to send it to them with the information they gave to you.
Have a nice day and take care of yourself for me..kiss and hug... You are my one and only.
Seward.

and there we go.....howling and whining diplomats... how cute is that?

Undiploma Diplomats
An Ich * 157.55.2.7 Check 157.55.2.7 at Senderbase.org Check 157.55.2.7 at Reputationauthority.org Microsoft Corporation Redmond United States
Dec 3 3:48 AM
Attention Julia Linke-Zecke!!
We understood all you said about a regulation on limit for the western union money transfer.
We made the currency conversion and it's 1,500.00 USD = 1,108.31 EUR. So we advise you to send € 1000 first and send the rest the next day.
We do not have bank account here as we are on transit. Kann nicht mein Problem sein
Note that we do not have much time to spend here in Ghana. This journey has been delayed because of this cargo.
We received a very serious warning from Major General Seward because we addressed him as SEWARD. He said you complianed about that. We have sent our apology to him. We hope he will accept it.
This is not the first time we are handling this kind of cargo so you will receive it safely without any problem.
Major General Seward is a kind of personality that valued his reputation more than anything.
Kindly send the money to us through western union as we have already instructed you. You do not have any problem with us at all.

INFORMATION:
Receiver's name: Ogonna Olukwu
State: Accra
Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $1500
MTCN:................
Jerom.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An Undiploma Diplomats
4 Dec 10:43 AM
Dear Sirs,

I think with my email of yesterday I made clear that I will not do anything against the law, especially if CIA and NSA could be involved and knock on my door in the early morning hours.
Of course it will strike everyone's attention, if 2 cash payments occur on consecutive days, amounting to a sum that exceeds the legal amount.
Furthermore, may I please ask you to kindly reconsider your wording? I am not taking any instructions from you, who do you think you are?
And frankly, I don't really care how long your stay in Ghana will be delayed. That is none of my problems.
If you don't have a bank account, why don't you just go to a bank and open one? That is not supposed to be a problem when presenting your diplomatic passports.
I have proposed several ways how this could be handled. You can pay the fees first, and I will reimburse you. Steven could do so, and I could reimburse him. Had we done it like that, things could have been accomplished already 3 days ago.
So please not that I do no longer deal with any of this Wild Western Union proposal of yours.
If you do not present your bank account details, then I'd suggest you just leave the consignment where it is. General Major Seward will be delighted to hear that, and I bet your promotion is getting closer by the minute.
As he mentioned to me that you are "simple people", I guess it it might be a good idea to keep conversation simple, too.
And it is very simple: no bank account and no passport ID = no payment. Did I make myself clear about that now, or are there any other questions?

And please note that I do not wish to communicate with you anymore because it is getting annoying, so please contact Major General Seward and discuss the further proceeding with him. In the end, it is his consignment, and not mine. I don't need it anyways.

Kind regards
Julia Linke-Zecke

Ich
An major seward
4 Dec um 10:50 AM
Dear Steven,

please excuse me.... I will keep my response short today because I am really angry.
The conversation with your diplomats is getting more and more annoying; these people obviously do not wish to understand the legal situation. I am so mad now..... please make sure they don't contact me anymore.

I will get back to you as soon as I have calmed down.... I need fresh air now, I will go to the animal hospital and take Hector for a walk.

Take care of you, love and hugs

Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Undiploma Diplomats * 157.55.2.9 Check 157.55.2.9 at Senderbase.org Check 157.55.2.9 at Reputationauthority.org Microsoft Corporation Redmond United States
An Ich
4 Dec 2:24 PM
Attention Julia Linke-Zecke:
We are very sorry for any misconduct in our wordings to you.
As we informed you earlier, we do not have any bank account here and we could not open an account because of the formalities here.
We have made a provision of an account information and send to Major General Seward. Oh.... da bin ich gespannt! Sie werden also eine Bankverbindung bereit stellen... also kann man voraussichtlich doch jemanden erwischen
He will forward it to you. Immer her damit!
Kindly transfer the money and remember to send the transfer slip to us immediately through email attachement.
Jerom

Ich
An Undiploma Diplomats
4 Dec um 6:12 PM
Dear Sirs,

I will get back to Major General Seward in this matter.
Between you and me, everything has been said.

Regards
Julia Linke-Zecke

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward * 41.215.163.7 Check 41.215.163.7 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.163.7 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
An Ich
Heute um 1:10 PM
Good morning my love Julia,
I hope you wake up in good health.
Oh my dear Julia,why are you angry because of the message you received from the diplomats?
Remember that you are NOT doing it for them but for you and I.
Listen my dear Julia, when good things are about to come, there must be a hinderance from outside but you have to keep focus and stand on your faith.
My advise is that you should have self confidence,self reliance and self control because these are the three cardinal virtues that can restore an individual to a sovereign goal.
My point is that you should forget about any misconduct from the diplomats. Their job is to deliver the cargo to you as I instructed them and we live our life. The person you know is me.
I will warn them to respect you as my wife. Kindly send the money to them to enable them deliver the consignment to you. I am conscious of your legal situation and I have assured you that you are safe in everything you do with me.
Attached is my international passport. To prove my sincerity and genuity to you. I am a man of respect, a man of honor and dignity. I hardly get angry else I will not be able to control 35 soldiers in a peace keeping camp.
When you return from the animal hospital then you tell me how Hector is faring. I wish him well.
Take care of yourself for me........kiss and hug.. my regards to Jeanette.
Seward.

Ich
An major seward
Heute um 6:36 PM
Good evening, Steven,

thank your for your message and the copy of your passport.I never asked for that, I only wanted their ID and a bank account, so the we can get things done eventually.
They have sent me another message today, letting me know they will provide account information and forward it to you.
Have you received anything yet? Please forward it as soon as possible, I want to finish that, and then I don't want to hear ANYTHING about that consignment again until we finally meet here in Bonn.
As long as I won't have to talk to them anymore, I will be doing fine. Sadly I have to admit that I do not share your viewpoint that they are good people, but never mind, it doesn't matter anymore.
The realtor called today, just think..... the Belgians will buy the house! They offered 975.000 €, which is a good price, and we will meet tomorrow to go over all the furniture, lamps, carpets and stuff because she wants to keep many items. Then we just have to agree upon a notary public, make an appointment and sign the paperwork, I am so excited!

I haven't heard from Jeanette, but Hector says HELLO... he's such a good boy! I will get him out of the clinic tomorrow. I have already bought a big transportation box for him, and as of tomorrow, his training will commence. I will put him in there every day, a little bit longer every time, so that he gets used to it. That might minimize the stress for him when departure day comes!

Please hurry up with the bank details! I have asked my bank, and they explained to me that it might take up to 6-7 bank days until the money will be in the account!

Love and kisses, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward
An Ich
Heute um 9:53 PM
Hello my dear Julia,
Good day my love . I am happy that everything is working well with you.
Oh it will be a happy time with Hector at home.
Below is the account information I received from them.

BANK NAME:UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (GH) LTD.
BANK ADDRESS:HERITAGE TOWER,AMBASSADORIAL ENCLAVE,
P.M.B.29,MINISTRIES,ACCRA-GHANA
BANK SWIFT CODE: STBGG HAC.
BANK ROUTING NO:021001033
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: HENNBECKER GH LIMITED
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO:01105973202230
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:NO 4 BOUNDARY ROAD EAST LEGON BRANCH
Kindly transfer the amount there and send the transfer slip to me and I will forward it to them.

You write so well and I guess that you much be a woman of confident.
You are the kind woman I have been searching for.
Our traveling is by the corner. Take care of yourself for me....kiss and hug..
Seward..

Ich
An major seward
Heute um 7:21 AM
Good Morning Steven,

oh, what a wonderful feeling.....it won't be long, and we will eventually meet! Jeanette called me last night, and we chitchatted for almost an hour, she is also very excited. Imagine.... she even asked me to ask you whether she could be considered as a bridesmaid....what do you say?
I didn't commit myself to anything so far, because I want to discuss that with you before I get back to her with our decision. I would love to see the bridesmaids in burgundy.....what do you say?
Hector will be picked up at 9.30 am this morning, and during the course of today he will meet his transportation box for the very first time Smile
I will go to the bank tomorrow and wire the money, I just can't make it today because my bank will be closed in the afternoon, and I do not do online-banking because I constantly fear my account might get hacked.
I will go there tomorrow morning, and when the money is wired, I will go to a computer store in Bad Godesberg to get the slip scanned. I don't have a scanner at home, and I don't think they will do it at the bank for me.

This afternoon I will also go up to the Mountains... Smile close to where I live there is a place where one can cut one's own Christmas trees, now isn't that romantic? I will grab a small saw from the garage and harvest a wonderful tree for us! Oh.. I can hardly wait for your arrival, but now that I know it won't be much more than 2 weeks, I'm getting more and more relaxed!
Will you wear your uniform on your flight?

Love and kisses, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* 41.215.160.176 Check 41.215.160.176 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.160.176 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
major seward
An Ich
Heute um 11:19 AM
Good day my dear Julia,
I hope you slept well and wake up in good health...that is the basic of life.Yes I will be happy if Jeanette will be our guest and Bridesmaid.
I am a man of one word and I keep my word.I have begining to experience that you and I are speaking in one voice...that is the key to a successful realationship.
Oh Hector will be out of the hospital today...fine so that he will be getting ready to leave for the Caribbean.
Please make sure that there is a rose flower attached to my xmass tree....kiss and hugs ..I love you so much Julia...
You are so romatic my dear Julia...keep it up.I can't wait to hug you and kiss you.
Yes I will be coming in my military atire but you should not see me as a military man
but I will like you to see me as your man who has come to make you feel happy all the rest of your life.
Ok try and scan the copy of the transfer slip and send it to me and I will forward it to them for the withrawal.
Take care of yourself for me Hector...
You are my one and only...kiss and hug...
Seward...

Ich
An major seward
4 Dec um 9:36 PM
Good evening Steven,

oh, what a stressful day! I have picked up Hector... and he is ever so happy to be home again! He is really doing great, if you saw him you wouldn't realize that he has experienced such an incredible mishap just a week ago. He is so strong.... oh, how I love that dog!
I know you will love him, too!
This afternoon he had to have his first session in the transportation box, and he didn't even resist to walk in there.

And best of all: although my bank was closed for the public this afternoon, I could manage to get the transaction done. I just had to mention to them that pretty soon the purchase price for my house will roll in gently into my account. and if they would be interested in consulting me investmentwise, they would better do this for me.... and they did Smile

As for reasons of safety and security, I decided not to scan the slip and attach it; one never knows who hacks my account and reads my mails.... FBI, CIA, NSA....it's all going crazy these days. I have put the file on a secure server, so just got to log on and get it.

Here's your access data:
http://santaclaus.god

filename:
ipi.pdf

owner:
Lümmeltüte

So, hopefully that will do the trick..... so that we can be together soon!!
Love and kisses, your Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and when that crook tried to access that personal server, quite a bit of higly valuable data were provided....... mmmuuuuuuaahhhhhh, any details wanted? pm please Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward
* 41.215.160.176 Check 41.215.160.176 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.160.176 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
major seward
An Ich
5 Dec 8:37 AM
Good morning my swee Julia.
This is another day and I wish a good day.
I tried to register and login in that personal server to view the file and it was successful.
I have forwarded it to them.
Now I can see that you are a very secure and self conscious person. That is the kind of woman I was searching for.
I have found you and I will love you,protect you and make you feel proud.
I am happy for Hector...I will love to have him as my favorite pet ever.
The people will release the consignment to them and as soon as they withdraw the money.
I am waiting to receive their response because I told them.
Take care of yourself for me and please take very good care of Hector for me to meet him in good health.
Seward...

ch
An major seward
5 Dec 9:49 AM
Good morning Steven,

oh, what a relief to hear that everything went all right, now we won't have to discuss that unpleasant issue any more! Have you already booked your flight? It get's high time, the closer departure day is, the higher the price will climb, so book it today and let me have the details!

Hector is getting better and better, he jumps around in the garden like nothing has ever happened. He is a very friendly and playful companion, and I am certain you will get along with him.
I had a little bit of bad luck when I went up to Königswinter to cut our Christmas tree. I wanted to pick a real nice one, so I took my time and walked around until I saw what I was looking for, a real nice, straight tree. Unluckily, when I started trying to cut it, the blade of the saw somehow slipped off the trunk, and I cut my left ankle. Ii is not really deep cut, but it was bleeding like crazy, and I had to use my cashmere scarf as a first aid bandage; now I can throw it away, because on the way home the blood stains had already dried, and there was no way to remove them although I soaked the scarf in lukewarm water immediately.
I hope Jeanette will never find out, because it was a present for my birthday last year. Maybe I can find a similar one at Cologne Christmas Market, so she will never know!

I am pretty busy now, getting everything in place for your arrival; your Christmas presents are all wrapped up and waiting for you; the tree needs to be put in place, and I have to decorate everything. The turkey is in the freezer, and I would be much better off, had I not the Belgian people on my neck.... they want to move in as soon as possible. Next week we will sign the papers, and they want me to move out by the end of January.
So I'm afraid we will have to spend some time in a Hotel until we find a suitable home in the Caribbean; what about if we spent some time in Kentucky before we chose a house I could buy? I guess I could enjoy the attendance of Vietnamese servants Smile
The thought to just sit there in an armchair, being served chilled champagne and enjoy the sunset with you by my side is something I could get used to!

I miss you, and I can't wait to meet you in person, so hurry up and get your flight!
Love, hugs and kisses
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward 41.215.162.58 Check 41.215.162.58 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.58 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
An Ich
5 Dec 11:41 AM
Good day My sweetheart Julia.
Oh what a sweet and lovely message from my love.
I am very sorry for the accident you got at the cutting of our xmass tree.
It was not a bad luck as you said but it just informed you that we should get the most beautiful one from Cologne Christmas Market.
Oh what a wonderful Hector... bouncing and getting ready to change his destination..

You are a such a caring lovely woman.I am pleased with you and that is why I trusted you and I will continue to trust you and love you more and more.
Please always take care of that cut very well.
I am getting ready for my booking. I will send my itinerary to you shortly.
I cannot wait to receive my xmass gift from you.
Wow..oh taking a short break in Eastern part of US will be nice. I like Louisville in Kentucky.
I wanted us to have that brief vacasion in my home town of Oak Ridge, Tennessee in my house at least for one month before relocating to the Caribbean.
The Vietnamese are very friendly and obedient too.
What do think about that?
I really love you and I will show it to you.
We are going to buy a nice house in Bahama. I am a man of high test.
If you need a house of 1M USD, I will get it for you.
I know good things but I do not spend extravacantly. I like investing on something valuable.

According the diplomats, they said the money will be due to be withdrawn within 4 to 5 days.
So I told them have a little patient. That is an internation transfer.
Do not worry my love... I am yours....I love you.
Take care of yourself for me... and always remember to take Hector to a walk
The xmass carol has bengining to sing and I cannot wait to hug you and kiss you.
I am always here for you...
Seward.

Ich
An major seward
5 Dec 12:20 PM
Hello Steven,

thank you for your wonderful mail, I just love how you talk!
It's easy to tell that you are a man of high education and real distinction, and that is exactly why I am ever so happy to have you in my life now!
I have to keep this message short, Mireille, the Belgian Lady is on her way, she will keep me busy for the rest of the day. Her husband, Carrière Matthieu, is not such a nice character, but that's ok, because I'm dealing with her most of the times. They are wannabees from Brussels, lottery winners as they told me, and their German is only poor, but they insist on talking German to me every time... it's kind of hard for me to stand.
But thinking of you makes me endure almost everything!
A stopover in Kentucky would be awesome, I wold love to see where and how you live in the States, and if possible, I would love to produce some homemade lemon jelly for our breakfasts.
My love, I have to go now, Mireille told me she would be here around 12.30, so the doorbell is just about to ring.
Oh yes, one more thing before I go: when I was at the bank, they told me it can even be 7-10 days, so no reason to worry. And please rearrange for them diplomats to come to meet me here in Germany, I'd rather not like to see them. Can you therefore please think of any other way to deliver your consignment?
Love and kisses
Yours eternally
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An major seward
5 Dec um 3:17 PM
Good afternoon, Steven!
Oh my goodness, I just need to talk to you one more time before I will grab a glass of red whine, my cigarettes and take a hot bath Smile
Mireille almost drove me up the wall with all of her "I want this" and "I want that, too".... if it should be up to her, she would almost keep everything... and guess what? She even dared to inquire whether I would leave Hector with her! Isn't that incredible? Of course I turned that down, she won't have him, not for a million Dollars!
And, to make things worse, Carrière also showed up, and he was the last person on earth I desired to see! This guy is so annoying....I can't find the right words to describe it!
Oh Darling, I want to be with you..... I can hardly wait no more!!!!
Did you already make plans as to where we will get married?
Kentucky would be a nice place, I truly love the American Church buildings, especially those cute wooden ones out in the countryside. Or would you prefer to marry here in Germany?
I think we should seriously work this out, for we are of different nationalities, and I'm afraid there's gonna be a lot of paperwork ahead.
And where would you like to spend our honeymoon?
Many people do that in the Bahamas, but for us it won't make sense, because we are going to live there anyways. My deceased husband and I spent our honeymoon in Barbados; I've been there only once, but maybe it's a nice idea to go there again.
You have been married, too, right? Where did you spend your honeymoon then? Maybe that would be a nice option, too! We could make it either the one or the other Smile

Oh Steven...... I only wish I could make the clock tick faster!

Good night!
Love and kisses, Julia

major seward * 41.215.162.9 Check 41.215.162.9 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.9 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
An Ich
5 Dec 6:15 PM

I know you might have had a very busy day today.
Just take your cup of red wine while having an absolute rest...kiss and hug.
I hope every thing went well with the signing and all that stuff involved?
Oh my God ..what alarm....of course it is incredible to leave Hector with her no matter the amount she may offer.
I will not admit that from any her.
I would have like us to do the wedding in Kenturkey. what do you suggest? Kenturkey?
The paper work will not be a problem if we want to marry in any where both in Germany, Bahama or Kenturkey.
The most important thing in marriage is understanding because it is for a life time but wedding is only one day.
If we do the wedding in Germany then we will have our honeymoon in Kenturkey.
I spent my honeymoon in Alaska then I was working at Eielson Air Force Base, located approximately 26 miles southeast of Fairbanks, Alaska.
It a beautiful Island as well and we took a cruise too.
Barbados is OK if you want us to repeat there. I just want you to be happy my love...
Oh my dear Julia, if I could fastforward the clock, I will do that. I am missing you a lot.
Time is of the essence my love..
I will leave this camp immediately you received the fund in your account.
There is nothing to wait than the comfirmation of the fund in your account.
The diplomats sent me an email that they have left Ghana this evening for Australia to delieve other cargos.
They have entrusted the consignment to a relaible security company in Ghana.
The security company will take care of it and make sure that it is delivered to you as soon as they withdraw the money and pay for the custom charge.
I like that because I did not want the diplomats to meet you since you said you do not like their contact with you again.
They have just taken the right decision. We can handle the delivery with the security company there.
They gave me the full contact of the security company and also said that they will contact you for confirmation of possessing the consignment.
They will take care of it very well and make sure that you received it.

Below is the contact information of the security company:

Trustsac security company
Address: 433/562, 2nd Liberation Ramant Road,
Accra Ghana.
Postal Code: 031-20 Ghana. Tax No:A064262H.
contact person: David Abbey-Johnson
email: trustsacseckurity@mailaddy

I wish you a good day my sweetheart... please have your rest,relax I am here for you.
I need you by my side...kiss and hug...
Seward.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trustsec security
An Ichmajorg.seward02@mailaddy * 209.85.128.66 Check 209.85.128.66 at Senderbase.org Check 209.85.128.66 at Reputationauthority.org Google Mountain View United States
6 Dec um 6:53 PM
Dear Madam,Julia Linke-Zecke
This is the Trussac security company.
We are writing to inform you that we have received a consignment box of Major General Seward through the diplomats who left for Australia.
We were instrusted to delive this consignment to you in Germany.
In this respect, we advise you to send your full address and telephone number to us as we will deliver it to you as soon as we paid the costum charge.
We will also like to let you know that this consignment box is under the assurance policy. No one can open it except the person recomented by Major General Seward... which is you.
Your faithfully,
David Abbey-Johnson
Trustsac security company
Address: 433/562, 2nd Liberation Ramant Road,
Accra Ghana.

Ich
An Trustsec security
6 Dec 7:20 PM
Dear Mr. Abbey-Johnson,

thank you very much for your mail.
I am afraid you will have to get back to Major General Seward.
I was willing to try to help him on behalf of getting hold of his consignment, for his stupid diplomats weren't obviously able to do so. My blessings and deep concerns are with the Australian Nation now, for these seemingly brainless people seem to intend to immigrate there for unknown reasons and unknown duration. But as far as I know: Australia is a strong nation... and it will find a way to cope with that particular challenge.
I don't care about the consignment.... I never wanted it.
Should there be no other commands from General Major Seward himself, then please do me a favour and just put the box on the doorstep of Osu Children Home in Accra/Ghana, ring the doorbell and run away? Will you promise me that and swear on the life of all your family members?

Kind regards,

Julia Linke-Zecke

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trustsec security
An Ich
5 Dec um 9:52 PM
Dear Julia Linke-Zecke,
Do not be offended about this change of delivery.
We are going deliver it to you.
All we need is to withraw the money you transfered and pay for the custom charge then we deliver the consignment to your destination.
Every work the diplomats would have done, we are going to do it perfectly as well.
According to the email we received from Major General Seward, you are the rightful receiver of the consignment. Ja wenn das ist......dann Prost! Dann habt ihr ja hoffentlich geschnallt. was ich gesagt habe..... ab mit der Kiste... auf die Waisenhaustreppe in Accra
We are reliable security company if not they won't have entrust this on us.

We will forward this message to him.
Your faithfully,
Mr. Abbey-Johnson

Ich
An Trustsec security
5 Dec 10:58 PM
Dear Sirs,

all right.... so if I am the rightful receiver of the consignment, you don't have to forward anything to anyone..... except for one thing: please go and put the consignment box on the doorstep of Osu Children Home in Accra/Ghana, ring the door bell and run away.....

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward * 41.215.162.27 Check 41.215.162.27 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.27 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
An Ich
Dez 6 um 2:24 AM
Hello my dear Julia,
How are you doing today? Sehr sehr gut...... ich lach mich fast krank hier!
I have been expecting to receive your message but I think you have been busy.
The security company send an email to me statting that they contacted you and requested for the details of your address to enable them deliver the consignment to you after they might have settled the custom charge.
I advise you to send the address to them because there is no way they can deliever it to you without knowing where it is going. Pöh.....
I was verifiying in the transfer slip you sent to me,and I did not see the bank you are operating in Germany but what is there is only the beneficiary bank. I need for clearifications there.
I am waiting to hearing from you soon.
Take care of yourself for me..
Seward.

major seward * 41.215.163.24 Check 41.215.163.24 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.163.24 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
An Ich
Dez 6 um 9:57 PM
Hello my dear Julia,
I am worried about you. Are you OK? I am missing you a lot.
Why are you not responding to my emails?
As I told you earlier, I am a man of one word and I keep my word.
I hope Hector is getting more stronger every day.
I am preparing my luggages for the departure but I am waiting for confirmation of the consignment at your disaposal in Germany then I will leave.
Have a nice day and take care of yourself for me...kiss and hug..I love you JULIA..

An major seward
7 Dec 10:32 AM
Good Morning Steven,

oh, there's no need to be worried about me!
I just hat no internet connection, there must have been a technical failure or something. I have called the Customer Hotline and complained, and they sent out a technician who took care of it; my router box was defective, no wonder....it was old had has been sitting there for almost 7 years.
But here I am, back again!
So you have not yet booked your flight? The hurry up and let me have all the details Smile
In about 2 hours Mireille will be back here, with a small transporter. She will bring some items in, and as soon as she has unpacked, she will leave me the boxes, so I can start to pack up my personal stuff.
I have checked out my ESTA because I will need it for the detour to Kentucky; I will to apply for a new one this afternoon because the one I had expired in August 2013, but that is not a big problem!
Listen, Darling, I thought about the honeymoon vacation again, and I am ever SOOOOO excited! To be honest, Alaska is not an option, it's way too cold there... how in all good Heavens did you get the idea to go there for a honeymoon?
I always wanted to go to Hawaii..... Mauritius would be cool, too... what do you say?

Oh my, there's so much to do on my list..... and these Belgians keep me extra busy, and there's Hector claiming his right for a daily walk on the river, I really don't know ho to get everything done, I'm just about to lose my head!

I am thinking of you all the time, mon Général! Love and kisses, Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

major seward * 41.215.160.176 Check 41.215.160.176 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.160.176 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
An Ich
7 Dec 2:17 PM

Hello my dear Julia,
Good morning my love Julia.....kiss and hug...
I was worried about you. now I know you are doing OK?
I am missing you a lot....
This is has been a very busy for you since the Belgian couples came for the house.
I am very sorry for the internet interferences.
You are my one and only and I feel concern about you. j
I never change my word of loving you or meeting and wedding and going with you for a peaceful and lovely honeymoon in the Caribbeans.

You are my love.The honeymoon can be anywhere of your choice. I just want you to be happy with me.If you are pleased ,I am happy.
Oh what a strong and healthy Hector getting more more life every day.

I am preparing my luggages for the departure but I am waiting for the security company to where the consignment is right now to confirm the money you sent,pay the custom charge and made an arrangement to deliver the consignment to your care in Germany then I will leave.

I have only 4 military travaling bag,each may weigh about 7 to 9 kg and they are ever ready for traveling. 4 x 9 ist 36..... widde widde wit...ich mach mir die Welt, wie sie mir gefällt.....
You have more time to arrange yourself for the jorney because you are traveling from your residential home not like me that is traveling from a peace keeping came.
I have no more much thing to pack here.....just my clothes and some souvenir.

Have a nice day and take care of yourself for me...kiss and hug..I love you JULIA..
Seward..

An major seward
7 Dec 2:30 PM
Hello dearest Steven....love of my life,

I am tired! Mireille has completely worn me out, she's almost like a vampire, seemingly sucking all life out of me.......... and yes, of course... sorry for me being that neglecting on one of the most important issues...... my sending bank the the "Deutsche Ofen-und Eckbank GmbH KG AA in Klein-Wülferode.
Sorry... I have to go.... my love, I feel so tired! I guess I will have another hot bath and go to bed then!
I love you! Please let me know your arrival date!!!!

Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ich
An major seward
Dec 2:57 PM
Oh Steven..... I was so confused by all the stress that I have to bear these days.....I have of course cut our Christmas tree and took it home, in spite of that little accident!
What does a little bit of insignificant bloodshed mean..... compared to the deepness and purity of our love?
I need sleep..... I'm tired most of the times, and my appetite seems to be gone. I do not sleep good since the day before yesterday..... and I am having bad dreams. Last night I woke up by hearing someone calling strange words at me..... words I didn't even understand.... something like "beware of the Mokola, white Lady... don't you get too close, it will eat you up...beware of the Mokola abose ukai dide loop okai kwai mamleshie..... I don't have clue what that might mean. I will see my doctor tomorrow....I'm almost certain I might even have a brain tumor..... there have been so many headaches these days!

I love you!!
Take good care, talk to you soon

your loving wife Julia

major seward * 41.215.160.176 Check 41.215.160.176 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.160.176 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited Accra Ghana
An Ich
Dec 7, 5:31 PM
Oh my God why is the Belgians making you get tired?
Thank you for all the effort you made in cutting our xmass tree....kiss and hug..

This your sending bank (Deutsche Ofen-und Eckbank GmbH KG AA in Klein-Wülferode) was not indicated in the transfer slip you sent to them. Is this the main transfer slip they will use to withdraw the money or are you going to send another one to them?
What could such a strange noise mean? Are use to hearing such noise before?
I remember when you told me you no longer want to live in theat house alone.... anyway this is the time you have quit there and begining to experience another love of your life with Major General Seward.

I do not know what such words could mean wohnst du doch da......
but I suggest you consult a psychologist and explain it to him or her.
In everything my love, just be confident...nothing will happen to you.
Please just take your bath and have an absolute rest. I am always for you.
I love you...kiss and hug..
Seward..

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An major seward
Heute um 3:49 PM
Hello Darling,

the trouble just won't seem to end! Oh, if I only had YOU by my side to help me find my way through this jungle of rules, regulations, tasks, obligations and unwelcome surprises!
The good news of the day is: Mireille asked whether I could consider to sell her my black Porsche 911 Carrera Convertible, and she made a ridicilously high offer which I just couldn't turn down. That car is 23 years old and has almost 325.000 km on the clock, and she agreed to pay me 50.000 € for it!! I said yes, because I think we won't need that car anyway in the future, with all our plans!
Hector is so sweet.... he's all himself again, like before that mishap, he jumps and plays, and he follows me around the house. At night, he even dares to sneak into my bed, if I don't close the bedroom door, which most of the times I don't for I tend to be a little bit claustrophobic.

But there's some bad news as well.... and I saved it for last. A close friend of mine, Claudia, works at the bank which is in charge of the money transfer, gave me a ring today to let me know that the money was not accepted at some stage of the process after it left my account. It is totally unclear why, and Claudia will try to check that out first thing tomorrow morning.

I don't think it will be a big thing, I will just wire it again. I have another bank account with another bank, so I will do that tomorrow, too.

Way more disturbing was the news I received from Prof. Dr.Dr. Rechts-Beuger, my lawyer.
This is really a serious issue, and that's why I'm kind of glad that the money came back to my account in the first place.
Too bad that the diplomats have already left Accra, although personally I do not really miss them Smile
By no means ever can your Trust Security Company (I have forgotten the name already.... was not that important to me) just deliver the consignment to my doorstep.
This is a fiscal tax problem.... and it is yours, not mine.
Any amount of money, gold, stock shares or equivalent values exceeding the amount of 10.000 € have to be officially declared when entering the country. If you had it in your luggage, you would have to walk up to customs upon arrival and declare it. They would of course inquire where it comes from.... and now I am very excited to learn how you would explain to the where it comes from. I don't think they wold buy the story you have told me..... so can you think of something?

Should the cash or equivalent valuables come in by cargo (and I guess will be the case in the scenario you have laid out), then customs would freeze it, and you would have to go there, tell your story and pay your dews.

Please understand that I am out of it at this point..... because what kind of story should I tell them? I have never ever been even close to where the money was..... I couldn't make up any plausible explanation.

For your better understanding, I have translated the text of the law:

Cash

Carried along cash must be announced by the entry in the EU in the total value of 10,000 euros or more with the responsible customs office in writing.
Subject to registration cash

Cash is a cash and securities.

As a cash are valid, e.g.

Bank notes and coins which are valid currencies, or
Bank notes and coins which are no valid currencies, but still in a currency can be exchanged which is a valid currency (e.g., German mark, Austrian shilling - exchange in euro is still possible).

As securities are valid, e.g.

Savings letters,
Of cheque / traveler's cheque,
Shares and
Change.

Foreign currencies must be converted with the buying rate (buying by the customer) on the day of the entry in euro.

For the calculation of the value of collector's coins and investment coins (e.g., "Maple Leaf", "Eagle", "Viennese member of a philharmonic orchestra") is laid not the nominal value which is given on the coin but the actual value.
Calculation example with the help of the silver coin "Viennese member of a philharmonic orchestra"

The nominal value which is given on the coin amounts to 1.50 euros. The actual value is the price which must be paid on the day of the entry by the purchase of such a coin (e.g., at a bank or in the coin specialised trade).
Please, follow!

Precious metals and precious stones are no cash, but must be announced as a product.
Registration of cash

For the registration you must use the form "registration of cash" (form 0400 - German version printing or form 0401 - English version).

They can fill the form electronically or by hand. Please, pay attention to the fact that both copies are signed if you present this of the customs office. Sheet 1 is determined for the customs office, you get back sheet 2 from the customs office confirmed.

Pay attention with the crossing of the border to the signs on site and ask for the counters to which you can deliver the registration.

They have the duty to deliver the registration unsolicited, even if you are not stopped by duty employees and are asked for carried along cash.
Please, follow!

The controlling units of the duty control on the borders and in the inland the observance of the compulsory registration. Keep, hence, the copy of the registration which you have got back from the customs office confirmed carefully. It serves you with a control as a proof of the fact that you have really fulfilled the compulsory registration.

So, Steven.... do you have any other idea than just simply letting go of that consignment?
Oh my..... it makes me feel bad when I realize how much valuable life time we spend on that issue........ I had a bad night and weird dreams again, accompanied by a horrible headache.

This is getting too much for me! Please book your flight and come to me... we have to think about what we do!

Love, hugs and kisses
Julia

major seward <[email protected]>
9 Dec 2013: * 41.215.162.58 Check 41.215.162.58 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.162.58 at Reputationauthority.org Millicom Ghana Limited n/a Ghana
Hello my dear Julia,
Thank you for the full lovely and courageous message.
I hope you are having a good time.
My dear Julia, I will like you to know that I am a man of honor and I know the law.
All the neccessary documents concerning that consignment has been legally signed and endorsed before it left the military camp here. I am a man sincerity and I hate disappointment so I will never hurt your feelings.
Do not have any fear the security company will deliver the consignment to you without any stress.
Kindly made the transfer again tommorow morning since the first one was not sucessful. an diese Art Mißerfolge wirst du dich wohl oder übel gewöhnen müssen
Make sure you send a complete transfer slip that will bear your bank name and address. [blau]Nee nee....meine andere Bank verschickt keine Slips, dazu später mehr!
If send the transfer the slip to me, I will forward it the security company.
They will make sure that consignment is at your doorpost.
As soon as you received the consignment, I will leave the camp.
Have a nice day and take care of yourself for me...I love you..
Seward...

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic