SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Icky Lima (Now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not like he needed any help but it makes the old boy work.

Quote:
Happy New Year Derrick!

How did you sleep on the night of the 31st till the next day morning which was 1st as the new year. I hope you have made all your wishes and no what you want to achieve in life, I am very happy to hear from you again and always after writing to each other couple of time. My lovely girl is doing fine here with me and she also says to you that, Happy new year and she will like to call you her dad if you want.

It is my dream and Farida's as well for us see our self's living together as a family in the same home. Me too after 5 years since i lost my late and i decided to be single for sometime till i get over the the sorrow in me, so one time that my mum was telling me that why don't i give a try on this online dating staff when i did and Farida was there and she was encouraged my mum on that, Farida her self moltivated me to find her a new father who can love her and hold her and take care of her and her mum.

Yes i had a great party that night with my daughter and i came home around 10 pm course of my daughter and it was a decent party with mature workers and it was also like bringing your friends and family. Yes it would have been romantic and the family would have been full, me holding your hand the little girls to will be beside us walking to the party, lol.

I like to go out with her course she is my daughter, my friend and my world and if i don't do that i am afraid that she will will be come something else do not like her to have more time with friends than her family, course family is very important and family is going to show the right way. Hhahahahaah you are funny Derrick, lol, I never knew that you are that funny like that. You won't like to go out to party and see couples making idiot cell calls, yes i like that and that is making you a responsible and when your partner is not with you then you are also going to be at work or home having fun at home, that is even not that streesful.

Well i understand you and yes we can not take the children out with us on occasions and that will have to be we two and i understand that. Yes i do hope we will be come loves as well and i thought i need that permission from you but you have already given me the chance to be the one to prove and accept before everything goes on. I am so proud and happy for given me this chance to be able to do everything together with you in your arms.

Yes i hope so we can plan about this soon but i will also like to tell you that that one is also in your hands and any time you just tell me that you are ready and want us to plan and how to meet then you let me no then we can talk about that so we can try and find a solution for that. Just like how you ask me to give you go ahead to call me YOUR LOVE! I have already given that permission in my heart for a long time but i think this is the time that i have to confirm it in front of us and i give you the 100% to call me your LOVE. I also hope i can do the same.

I will end here take care and hope to hear from you, I hope your mum is doing fine and work as well as the animals there, so tell me does it snow there where you are, well it snows here very heavy and come down sometimes. Bye for now and have a lovely weekend.

Your Sweet Love.....I will give Farida your kiss and Hug and thank you for mine ok... Happy New Year.

Good morning my sweet girls! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I slept fine on new years night because I had your photos right beside the bed so I could have the only wish I have made for my new year right inside my head as I went to sleep. I was a bit nervous of the answer that you might give me back but i think we had a good basis for a relationship already set.

I'm glad you had fun with your party and brought our baby home early. It would have been nice to be there with you and see the kids have fun.
It seems as though I owe Farida and your mum a big kiss for making you visit that site. Family is very important and exactly what I hope we find together.

Maybe I am just an old fart but I really hate those cell phones. People walk about with their heads buried in them and have become very ignorant with that lazy talk they do. The world done went and got itself in a big damn hurry, and for what? Instant this, express that, pay more and get less for your money. It's bass ackwards baby girl!

I am glad that you have chosen to allow me to call you all mine and I would be one proud man if you would also call me yours.

Yes my lady, it does snow here but not as much as it used to. I have noticed of late that the snows are shallow here and the freezing rains sometimes come with that but they are becoming later as the years pass.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Evening Here my Love! I respond to your long letter and how are you doing today and my day was good and today as well, I was not able to attend service but did some laundry and went to visit a friend where i live so i walk with my daughter to there.

How is mum and the family all doing as well as the horse and the other animals. Oh you are so sweet and am flattered for complimenting on my pic and for holding it in the new year season. Yes we have all the qualities and the fundamental, But how could i say no or reject you after building this relationship for a long time and you no i am serious and want to settle down as we both wanted that. Yes the kinds always have fun and i am cooking as i am sending this long letter. I wish you are here in the kitchen with me to help me cook.

I will send your kiss to them and yes they made me do that and now i am happy smiling in the house every time and i have see some changes in me ever since you came in to my life. You mean you do not like phone calls, but at list you should try to have some we can talk sometimes and when i am coming there so we can talk and make me no how to meet at the airport if i have to call you or something. Yes you are right but it also helps sometimes for the benefits of the communication, trying to reach someone from far to give you some direction when you need it.

Well if you want to call me then that is fine i can give you my number to call if that is what you want too, but i want to no if you do have a phone at home. Well it snow here very heavy, Well the weather is very cold too sometimes. I also hope you would love us to talk about out plan and how we will be able to meet as you said the other, I want to no how ready are you and sure.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and
satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.

True love is the greatest thing that you can experience, it can weather any storm lol. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It's hard to love and hard to trust, but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me. Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.

No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.

Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help.... Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift, trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart, it never lies, trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy,
but only a few are worth trusting with your heart, choose wisely.

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the
mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment,and love! Jealousy is not a sign of true love, it's insecurities that comes in the way, cause love has just one important ingredient! Trust.

Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other, Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.

It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things! trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars, sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..

Take care for now and have a lovely day and how was work to, Bye for now and hope to hear from you again.

Your Sweet Love,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon my lovely ladies! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Sorry you missed your service but were able to take Farida for a visit.

I'm glad you are serious about our relationship that we have spent time building. I wish I could be there with you but I'm not real sure how much cooking we might get done.

What I mean is that I hate cell phones. They are a nuisance and too many people are walking around with their heads stuck in them. I have had to fire a couple of my men because of those stupid things. I do have a phone at home.

It snowed here last night but is already beginning to melt. Nino was none too happy that he had to wear his boots to go outside in the cold this morning to use the bathroom.

I am very ready for us to come together but only with the understanding that you will be here for life. I am not here to meet women for casual affairs. I want the marriage and family.

Love and kisses to you ladies

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick!

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young man full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young man with an open-heart. A young man who puts a smile on my face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”

I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.

It was nice to hear from you again and in short of all i want to say Good Morning there. We the 3 ladies here all are doing fine and my uncle as well, Yes i am serious about this ok and it is not like i am saying and i no what i am saying and also feel in my heart. I would cook for you and you will not even have to touch a pan in the kitchen, all the women work i am going to do.

Yeh i understand that you do not like phone calls but you do not even have a phone at home or how does you work people reach you when they need you soo urgent. Well ther snow here it self is very cold than there, How is nino doing and i hope it is good or is it feeling cold. Yes i am also ready and also understand you and with everything you are going to say as a head of the house in the family, and also you are the man and i will always respect my husband which is the only way my marriage is going to grow and live long with my daughter and husband as well as the children we will be think about in the future, lol, I no you do not want to have more children and i will do what ever you like.

I am also a marriage minded and Derrick i understand you and will do what i am ask to do by my partner and so is there any way how we can start with this relocating, I am ready and we should think about out future and farida too will be going to school and i hope there are some schools around that she can be admitted. Is there any way that we can come together or come together, take care for now and hope to hear from you.

Love always,

Good afternoon my ladies! I hope you are well and enjoying the day.I am glad that you would cook for me and i hope you wouldn't mind that I might become a distraction to you while you cook or do dishes.

I do have a phone at home but it is set to message most of the time because I am hardly ever there. If my workers need me they know the number out here at the rig and they also have emails to communicate with me.

Little Nino is fine he just hates when I have to put his mud boots on him. I can't wait to see what he does when I get him some shirts to get him warm. I am sure that will be another fight.

It was 6 F here when I woke yesterday and Nino took about one second to go to the bathroom and he was right back inside. Today was 22 F when I got up and he took a bit longer but still came back shivering so I had to get his towel to cover him up.

I do want more children in the future but not immediately. I want you and I to spend time enjoying one another and also let Farida settle into this new arrangement.

There are schools nearby in every community around here and I am sure if we put her in one there will be a bus to come by and pick her up at our home.

I would love to begin this relocation process and I hope that you are ready to be here forever.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick!

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love.

I want to thank you for the reply again and i always becomes happy when i open my mail and see your letter and i see that to be a food for me, lol, Yes enjoy cooking and love to cook so for the kitchen it is going to mine ok. I will need you in the kitchen with for you to help me by asking you to do this for me pic something for me like that.

Oh ok i understand now and thought you don't have a phone, How is Nino and he always want to do his own thing which at the end he will ned your help, lol. I think little Nino can not fit the weather there. Yes i understand that we can wait and see in the future about more kids and we will have to wait and give Farida a good education and parental care as well so we can decide as time goes on.

I am glad there are school near by where she can attend and so that is cool and how is your mum, I did not hear you mentioning her name for the past days now and hope she is fine and working as well, I wish you can wish her a happy new year for me. Yes that is good for a bus to come and pick her at home and that will be best. Yes i am ready to be there with Farida forever and i am willing to relocate and this is the time for us to process, But my love for give me but how can we come there now and i have never relocate to any country before and is there anything i should do, or is it best to go and find a traveling and tour office. I always kiss your baby girl for you and we both can't wait to hug you at the airport, take care for now and have a lovely day.

Your love,

Good evening my sexy little wife to be! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the day. I'm sure you are asleep at the moment. Hope you are dreaming of us.

Little Nino is becoming a lot different than he was when I first got him. He was afraid of everything then. Now he is one brave little man even grumping on me when I put his boots on.

I will certainly wish mom a happy new year for you when I see her this weekend. She will be bringing my medicine to me on the way to see her boyfriend.

I have no idea what we need to do to get you and baby Farida home to papa but I think maybe an agent would be a good start. Someone that has done this before would be invaluable in this process.

I am glad you always kiss our baby for me and I can't wait to kiss and hug both of you when you are finally home.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Little Nino is becoming a lot different than he was when I first got him. He was afraid of everything then. Now he is one brave little man even grumping on me when I put his boots on.

I wish there was a love emoticon, because I sure would put it here. The vision of you (heck even Derrick) putting boots on a puppy makes me smile. (Yeah, I know he's not a puppy anymore, but dogs will always be puppies to me, like my son will always be my baby Razz )

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey

Last edited by Some Buddy At Home on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try that with 5 of them! Quite the monumental task but Nino is my baby boy. He is about 8-10" tall and only weighs 5 pounds or so. He fits in the crook of my arm just like a baby.

He is the only one that growls and he's even worse when you try to put a short on him. He'll snap at you to keep that thing away.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww fierce little guy! What color is he? I am picturing black/brown. Laughing What is a short?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a little red man. And short is my fat fingers missing the i in shirt. lol

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww Laughing I thought it might be a shirt + shorts outfit. Kind of like a skort - skirt + shorts. Razz

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would never do that to my little man! A shirt is rough enough but takes a bit of the chill off him. I have figured out that he doesn't mind so much as long as you don't have to slip it over his head.

Quote:
Good Morning My Love!

It is always loving to wake up and see your sweet letter in the morning. I saw your mail last night and also wish we could have get time to meet online and chat instant some times if you only you have time as time goes on but i don't know if you no much about the chat. How are you doing today and i hope you slept well last night just like me. I was in a good mood last night before i went to bed, Which happened to be a good news this morning around 10:14 am, I received a call from my work place and i hope you remember the work i told you i do.

I was on vacation during the Xmas which i was going to resume work just next week Monday on the 13th on January 2014, and i was going back to work and tell my my manager about my resignation, course i was going to relocate with my daughter to another country to settle down and start a new life afresh with the love of my life,,,,

I have been working for this my company for almost 7 and half years now and we do travel to other countries like England, Australia and Germany etc, with the video or film makers as well as some celebrates and i am the one who fix and change their hair style and make ups as the facial beauty aspect as well. But with all this hard work all that i get is tips which i don't get my pay, but we had an agreement that they were going to pay me as time goes on and i open my heart to do my job so well be course i love it very much just like the way you also love your work, LOL, Yes i now remember, how you use to tell me how you enjoy going to work everyday even on Sundays.

In short of all i want to say that my company has sublet me to take this contract and why course they were not able to pay me for a long time so i will be able to take my percentage out of this contract and you know i have been doing this job quite long time so i thought i should tell you if you don't mine me taking this job, so i can fly to you after i finish with this contract and it is going to be an opportunity for me, But i am going to be out of the country but don't no how long and we are going to be with crew, but it is going to be only two countries which are in Africa, South Africa and Ghana, that are the place we are going to shoot the video's that is all my love so i will be refund with this contract.

My uncle's daughter will be coming back from Germany next month and she is a cook as a profession in a restaurant in Germany and she has been there for about 1 and half year working as cook. I want you to understand me my love, we can still write to each other like we do every time, everyday and wish you like to talk on phone like i would have you a call everywhere i go but in-case anytime you will want to talk to me on phone just let me know ok. I really really want to do this job for the lats time and this is what i have been waiting for, for a long time. I hope you sent my greetings to mummy for me and how is work and the animals there, I also hope Nino is also behaving there and taking orders from you.

I am sorry i was not able to go and see the travel agent course i thought i should wait and tell you about this work that i was called to sublet to take in charge. I will give you full details if i confirm when and which date or day and i will let you no ok, I am going to take my laptop along and i am going to get access to internet so don't worry, just email me everyday as we do so we can keep both updates. But for now i will have to wait till Monday and go to the office then find out more about the contract deal and i will tell you everything on Monday as well.

You also got me flattered when you like my sexy little wife to be, LOL, well i love that and i like my partner to call me all sot of sweet names. I dream that Farida and i were in the plane and as what i no was that we were going to your house which i do not even no the direction or the home address so it is about time you give me all that so i can give you mine as well, You also have to be tell me the name of your airport and more how about the place.

I am glad you will be replying back to me so we can no more about that as well. I hope your mum's boy friend is a good man type so you should also talk to her about him or does she not want you to do that, well i will leave that to you then. Hhaahaha well just like me i also didn't have no idea how we mummy and daughter will come to papa. I will always kiss and kiss you and if you sometimes want us to talk about sexual feelings too we can ok and i understand may be you might be shy and me as well but we will know what we want to talk about.

Farida say hi and i even kissed on her forehead for you and do the same for us to your mum,lol. Any way it is always nice to hear from you and i will write you back as soon as you write me so i know what you think about my new and last contract work. Take care for now and have a lovely day bye.

Your Sweet,

Good evening my sweet lover! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the day. You are right, I know very little about that chat stuff and don't have much free time for it.

I do remember you telling me back in your first couple of letters about your work. I did not realize you were not getting paid for it, only tips. It seems that they are taking advantage of you if they work with celebrates and such then they are getting paid for supplying absolutely nothing but your talent.

I have to tell you i don't think you should take them up on this job in Africa. There is no money to be made there. You and our daughter would be exposed to poverty, filth and disease. That is not a proper place for either of you. I can't stop you from taking it but I won't be happy if you do.

Honey I could tell you the address to our home but you would still never find it until you have actually been there. We live in the country so it isn't like a street address.

I would love to know more about your sexual desires and preferences but I never know when Farida might be in your lap and I would not want to let her see such talks.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick My Love!

I read your letter last night but was kind of sleepy so i went to bed and decided to do this first thing after i have done my morning works at home then i make sure i reply to you before i will be thinking of going out. Any way i will be going to the traveling and tour and agent and do the inquiries you ask me to do about our traveling process.

How did you sleep last night and where you able to send my kiss to mum for me and hope she is doing good, How about your work place, is everything moving well and i also want to thank you every time and i will every day thank you for replying to my letter from day one till date. I never regret meeting you or coming in to my life. Yes i also don't no much about the chat but as we are writing to each other, we will come and learn a lot of things but for now we have other important things to talk about.

I hope and understand that there is time for everything. I also want to tell you that i have read and understand all what you have write to me and i think you have point in a way but it is also not what you think Darling. Yes my love i have been doing this work for a long time but i get tips which i manage to take care of my self but i don't get my salary as to what my degree shows as to my level of education, Yes kind of but i will say it is not like they want to take advantage of me, everything is on a paper with a lawyer so you see what i mean.

I have a good relationship with my work managers and the other executives but that is also part of me, I am very liberal person. Well it not like celebrates that are well recognize, i mean the local celebrates if i should say. Well as you are my love and we take decision together and have to think and do everything together that is why i decided to tell you and you also gave me your point of view and in my shoes, I always say that i will respect and listing to my partner course what they say always becomes true.

I understand that you can not stop me from doing this work but as i have thought of that overnight and i was thinking about when you said, disease but i happen to go it is a hotel that i am going to be in and i will be going with my set of crew and i will also have an at-tony to assist me there, so my love me going there wouldn't be a problem to me at all course i am an educated woman and i do not give my self to anyone just like that if i don't have a good relation with you. I do take advise and share secret with you and no one else so it is you that i am going to listing if not you then who else.

Well my love tell me have you been to Africa before, and how did you know about this disease, and or have you meet anyone from Africa, well my darling it is going to be a video shoot that is all and we are not going to keep just to shoot a video and i am their make ups artist as well as their hair stylist, and why i will have to get an at-tony there so to witness my work as the contract as soon as that, i am going to be paid. I was thinking this is going to be an opportunity for me so i could get this fund to be able to pay for the bills of my traveling process with my Farida to come there.

I think you won't like me to go and i will not do anything that you won't like and that is also going to hurt me so i will do everything to make us happy. But Darling, I don't know how much it is going to cost me and farida to come there but i also thought i am going to be a burden with farida to you as we both now agree and ready to settle down and live the life together as husband and wife in the same house, and which this has been my dream for a long time and it is finally coming true and so i am scare something like this will block or prevent it from happen.

I wish i am able to afford to come, But as we agree on i will be going to the traveling and tour today and i am sorry i did not do that yesterday course of the news i receive and thought i should and explain that to you and may be we both might have love that, but things has to go the other way and i am cool with everything that my partner wan't me to do. Well i thought your address is like the street one, lol, sorry i din't know, well then i might lost if you give me so you will then may be have to come and wait for me at the airport that i am going to arrive in.

I should have asked you the name of your airport and the city that you will want me to arrive so when i go the traveling and tour i could tell them my destination. Talking about my sexual desires, as it been a long time since i made love or has sex for about 5 years now and guess what farida will be 7 years on the 2nd of February 2014, Yes sure i will not let her see this and i will save this particular message and i will even start to find a way to let her know that, she can not read our mail now course our talking is getting serious and deep so if she can excuse us for that, But something are for adult only or what do you say.I love kissing you, holding you, being with you, looking into your eyes knowing and hoping you feel the same way about me. The feel of your skin is more than I can take; I can't keep my hands off you! I love you so much, words sometimes cannot express it. Your hugs and kisses I long for.

Every moment spent with you is a moment I cherish. You are my night sky. I look to you for everything.Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are friends, we are also lovers, and that is what makes our relationship much better.

The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world, Derrick. I grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you.

Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever. I Love you and love you more. I will end here and i will be sitting in-front of my computer waiting for your reply. Take care for now and have a lovely day Bye for now.

Good morning my sexy bride to be! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the new photos. You ladies look absolutely adorable!

I never expect you to reply to me right away. I know you might be busy with our baby girl or sleepy or doing your housework. It doesn't really matter as long as I find a mail when you can get to it.

I was not able to deliver your kiss but will this weekend when she comes by with my medication.

Honey you know I cannot and will not tell you what you should do. I will not hesitate to give you my thoughts on the matter but you have to make the final choice. I do know a few people from my doctors office that volunteer in that country.

Your education, your hotel choice, your crew and at-tony are not going to repel the filth and disease. If you go, you will only end up sick, broke and stredded. That will not help us at all.

You are not going to burden me with you and Farida. Please check for the cost to get you girls home to Will Rogers world airport and I will be there waiting for you when the plane lands. Not even a taxi would be able to take you to our home with our address.

I think maybe you could read the mails that I send and copy them to something leaving out the parts where we are discussing adult things. That way she gets to see part of our talk but not the one meant for our bedroom.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Address Information
Tracking ip address:41.218.216.128
Proxy detected
n/a, n/a (), Ghana

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.218.216.128
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hello Darling How is There!

It is 7 pm here as i am replying to your letter. You know i always enjoy reading your mail and as it also makes me fill i am not alone but have someone who truly love and cherish me to his desire. It was nice to hear from you here again and i also wish i can receive a photo of you to be able to show it to Farida but if that is going to be long then it will be fine.

Yes we ladies are doing good and how are you and your mother doing, Yeh you said she will be coming to visit you this week so then you will see her, I hope you don't forget to send my greetings to her as well as Farida's kiss to her. Well i have nothing doing at home this week till i said i will be going to my work place and talk to them, any way i also went to the travel and tour office and talk to one agent. Well now Farida is growing enough to be helping me with the house works sometimes and that is why i am very proud of her.

I understand you were not able to deliver our greetings to your mum but i know you will do that when you see her. Tell me what are the medication for. Yes i understand that you can not tell me what to do about the job contract my work place offered me, Deeply in your heart as i can also fell it that you do not like about the offer and now that our love has grow after a long time we gave time, patient and effort to do this and this is the time that we have to explore the feelings of our dream desire in to reality and that is what you want us to do and i like that.

Yes you are right and it won't help us at all if i go and who knows something happen to me. I do not want to leave this sweet love we have for each and go somewhere far from where i am now. I thank you for making me understand that farida and i are not and not going to be a burden to you, I Google and saw the airport and the name of my airport to is Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, Netherlands to Will Rogers World, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States, farida do not have a passport as i have so it is going to cost for her passport for 100 Euros and for the plain ticket of two is 2,500 Euros as i also thought i should tell you about some things i will have to do before i will be able to travel, well we are going to need some document like hospital report as the doctor is going to do us a test for a prevention of getting transmitted from someone and police report that will show if i have a criminal record, i don't know that in your currency. The bill means i have some little bills that i have to pay here before i travel which if you don't mine.

Police.....150 euros
doctors.....200 euros
Ticket......2,500 euros
Passport...100 euro
Bill......250 euros

Total cost is 3,300 Euros

I will also have to know when you will want us to come, the date, day, month and time so if process will take place then it will have to be according to, step by step with the process and it is also take like a 3 weeks or a month some times before the process will be done. I also would have love to talk to you on phone if you want my love but if it is not necessary then i am cool with that, but i will like to have your number then so i will be able to write it down and your address so it will be in my diary and perse so at list i have an idea of the place we are traveling to, at list the direction.

I will do right what you ask me to, I will try and save the adult talk so she won't be able to read out talk like talking about sex, love, romance and making love and just like the last letter i sent you before this one. There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love.I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night.

Love is like the wind; I can't see it, but I feel it. Whenever you email or reply to my letter, not only do I feel love inside of me, I feel your love for me. It's so real. I never thought that I could ever love anyone again after i lost my late husband, but your your love is truly true and i am know it is going to grow more and more when we meet and settle down as husbands and wife the same home. You are my one and only. One day, when we are old and gray, sitting on our porch in our rocking chairs, we'll be able to think back to all the fun we've had. We can think of how we stayed with each other through thick and thin. We can think of all the fights we've had, and how we always got back together. Our fights are what make us grow stronger and, if I could change one thing about our relationship it would be that we would never get old; that way I could spend eternity with you. I know we are some times going to have a love fight which is normal but i am always going to obey and respect you as well.

I love you. You are my heart, my soul, and my life. Most importantly, you are my true love and my future husband. I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.

I will end here and i will be looking forward to read your mail before i go to sleep, Take care for now Bye.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening My Love!

How are you doing and nice to hear from you again. I also want to thank you for taking time to read and reply to my long letter and for me to wake up in the morning and read or receive your letter is something that i always love and for that, I always wake up from sleep around 6 am everyday and then get a cup of cocoa tea or as drink then read your mail.

I will always send you pictures course i want you to see farida and i and make you fell how ready and can't wait to be there and start the live all again there. It is nice to chance environment sometimes. Yes farida was feeling cold after she did not listing to me when i told her to get home. Yes it would be sweet and romantic for you to put me on bed your self, We will make sure farida is as sleep if it is going to be in the evening and if it is afternoon or morning we are just going to lock the room and lick our self, lol.

Yes it is a sign of making love and also sign to prepare your partner for sex, robbing me behind and make me feel that my partner is on heart and want to do this, the we can talk in code then we will leave farida in the living room then we will go and make love for some short of time then come and continue to what we were doing. My favorite positions is oral sex and any stype you want i will burn down for you to put your dick in my clitoris if you want me to sleep and make my buttus face your dick. I also like anal?

I think i will like us to try the spanked as to tied up, i want to try or do any new crazy things and may be we can do this together then, I hope for the first one month you will have time for me course we will spend time making love a lot for us to see how our sex desire is and ir been a long time since i had sex as well, what about you. I have save your number and home address so if anything i know i have your home address that can tell me that i am really traveling to my partner and when i am asked at the airport, at list i can show them this number and address to show i know where i am going.

Well then i will give you the date and time and months that the process will be ready when i go and do the payment of the traveling then i will come and tell you so you will know, as to keep you updates, My love i am very happy for willing to do this as soon as possible, But have you head of money gram before, it is a fast and reliable, fast place to receive fund, for my bank, a month a go i went to clear all the little money that i had in the account which there i nothing in the account, so before i can even do and deposit money, i will have to go and see the administration and it will take like a week before it willbe activated and which is going to be long and there is no time at our side and you know that.

Iklima Mohamed denenrdepad 13 , 1102w Amsterdam, Netherlands This is my Address and my name is what you can send the money to, I hope you know of money gram and that will be best place to do this and i can not receive this amount all so i want you to send $2,000 first then you send again same time withe the same name as to $2,000 and $2,508, I think your computer is right about the amount and i think you will do it as i have explain to you my love and i will be here looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to see this process started.

I hope you have read and understand all what i have wrote to you, I will like to end here as well and hope to hear from you and today is Saturday and tomorrow Sunday, So Monday is when i will like to go and see the travel and your office again about the full detiles of when we want to come and i will also have to provide them with a birth certificate of farida so her passport can be proceed. Take care for now and have a lovely night bye.

I will be thinking about you here till i receive a letter from you.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I guess it's time to dust off the spanking bench?

Quote:
Try that with 5 of them! Quite the monumental task but Nino is my baby boy. He is about 8-10" tall and only weighs 5 pounds or so. He fits in the crook of my arm just like a baby.

Scambaiter AND puppy lover?? I think I need to put you in touch with my husband! I get teased for putting ANYTHING on my Teddy Bear! He jokes that by doing so I am making him a transvestite dog and calls him Geddy for Girl Teddy. Rolling Eyes My boys do too. So I keep pushing for a girl dog. But on second thought, maybe I just need a new family. Wink lol

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Poor Geddy! He at least has more fuzz than mine.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.208.112
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Good Evening Darling!

It was nice to hear from you again and we are all doing good including the family all. I am also happy to see your letter and wish there was a picture of you but that is ok, Yes at list we will make sure baby girl go to sleep before we start to robb our self's. Yes i like oral sex and i really enjoy that much and if you also want us to try new thing to i will do that with you.

I am very happy that you will arrange the first month from work to be with me and i would love that if you can take that month off so you will be able to have time for me and direct me interns of communication wise, we have to talk on phone before i come there and when i get there as well, a whole lot so you will have to get time for me.

I will also learn how to enjoy you a lot. My love i think it would have been best and to save us from stress, if you can find if there is any instant money transfer and if you can even drive to where you can get, well the travel and tour was not working so i decided to give you mine so i will go to the bank and ask them to activate my account for it be able to receive a deposit. Account Names: , Bank Name: ING, Account Number: 5450165, Amsterdam,Netherlands. My love the in-stand is also safe and sometimes the Bank also take their percentage which might reduce the fund that i am going to give to the travel and tour office. I also want you to get back to me as soon as possible if anything,.

I understand that there is time for us but i also think that it is a cheat for the bank to take like 10% of the fund transfer and which i will also not like that, that is why i was suggestion if you can do it in an instant way, well i will be looking forward to hear from you my love.

Take care.

Quote:
Hello Derrick My Darling,

I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.

Hey Handsome One, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most caring person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Jennifer, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life. I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your little girl and Mum will always be in my heart and "my favorite." Farida also says Hi.

Love always,

Good morning my angel! I hope my girls are well and enjoying the day. I will love to hear your voice on the phone. Can you give me your phone number so I can call you when I have the chance?

I don't think I understand why your bank would take a percentage of the money just for receiving it. That seems a bit strange to me babe. I don't even get charged to make the transfers here and have never heard of anyone being charged to get them.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Darling!

It was a long night and also took time to reply you. The family all is doing good as well as we the ladies here and i want to thank you for the much care you have for Farida, Iklima and her mum. Yes i am willing to try new thing course it been years now since i even kiss a man,LOL, well i am happy you are going to be the one to do this some weeks time to come and also be the last to kiss me.

My love i am open to all possibility to talk about out love, romance and sex course that is a major topic in any relationship how much more a long term relationship that we have time and be able to express how we fill for each other. I would also love to hear your voice and can't wait to talk to you, I will send you my number so you call me so we talk and just call me as soon as you get my number ok. I am also happy that, after all that you do not like to talk on phone but but i manage to do that, so i can hear your sweet, lol, and i am doing that course i also want to make you like or develop some interest to our life that will make everything easy or simple.

Talking on phone gives you the chance to fill the other part of the person. I will be a great feeling to hear the sweet of the man of my dream and the only one that i have been longing and dreaming for. +316850 that is my number call me when you get the chance, I was at the bank yesterday and i went to talk to the bank and it was just that, I thought the bank was going to take some money like how some of the instant money transfer do, but it seems everything can take place now. I will like to know when you are going to have the time or chance to go and send the money so i can tell my bank to expect the fund if you don't mine.

I hope you are doing good and what about mum and work, How is the range, the animals all as well as the horses. I have been thinking about you all night, You are my best friend and my love, this love we have for each other will flow like a river till the end so i want to be the only lady that will be bathing in the river of love. I also want to for give me for taking too long to reply to you ok, i will be waiting to receive your reply before i can make a move to the bank, take care for now and it is always lovely to read your sweet letter.

I have kiss Farida for you and she also always ask me to kiss you for her. Mum also says hi and my uncle was like, Iklima and i said uncle, then he said, So how is R ,lol then i laugh then he ask me why, and i said he mentioned your second name instead of his first name Derrick Any way he is my uncle and also like a father to me, so i have to respect him, Any way what he was just trying to say was that, Hope everything is fine there with you. Take care for now and have a lovely day, bye for now.

Good morning my lovely ladies! I hope my girls are well and enjoying the day. Please thank everyone for their thoughts of me and greet them in return. I will be a happy man when Farida is able to kiss her papa and I am able to kiss my sexy wife! (I hope you have been doing your kissing exercises so you can be ready for your man)

I'm glad you figured out that it costs nothing to transfer the money through banks. You scared me when you thought they might take some percentage of it. I have never heard of it in all the time I have been using that with my account. I will get that information sent to my bank just after I mail you and ask them to remit the payment.

You do know how much I hate the phones but I really want to talk to my girls. Speaking of which, are you really talking on the phone and driving in that photo? You also know how much that irritates me with my mom doing it.

I did get a phone call from the hospital late yesterday. I have to be there Thursday for a brainscan. I will be seeing mom then since she takes me to all of the appointments she can. I can't drive home from the tests a lot of the time because of the drugs they might give me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick My Darling?

I am very happy to receive this message from you soo quick and not long from replying to your last night letter. How are you doing today and yes we ladies are doing good here. My mum came to my room as i was writing this letter and came to ask me how is Derrick and i was like, Mum LOL, thank you for asking about him but i am even writing him a letter and she smiled. hahha. Farida also was like mum tell dad that i am going to be a good girl in school, well i will have to get to know when we will be coming there so that i will go to her school and tell her head that we are going to relocate so she will need her certificate and some award of the best academic student in their class.

Your wife is always in good shape ok, Yes my love i will be here and will till you tell me anything about that transfer before i can go to the bank. I am sorry for making you scared and i didn't know and i am happy to know and it is good to ask and know about somethings. I understand that you hate phones but i am happy you want to do this for me and for my seek, You are sweet and you make me happy and love you more every time you want to do anything to make me happy or special in the world.

Hahaha you like that picture right, I also know how to do anything to get my partner love me more and do something that will help us both, like talking on phone for instant, we will hear our sweet voice and be able to say i love yoooooooooouuuuuu, lol, I am very happy to see how far this our relationship has gone so far.

I wish and hope everything will go well if you go and see the doctor. Oh i understand you wouldn't have may be able to drive so you are taking mum, well i should have be the one to drive you to the hospital but i am miles as way but glad we are working on how to get together soo. That is why it is important to have a life time partner to live with no matter what or who you are, so at list you will get someone to help in the house and not giving birth only.

I will end here, take care for now and have a lovely day, Bye for now and i will be coming back to check if you have write me back, Bye,

Good morning my sweet girls! I hope my wife and daughter are well and enjoying the day. I am always happy to find a mail waiting form you and wish I could sit at the computer full time waiting for and writing back to you but that just cannot happen or nothing would get done.

I am glad my baby does very well in school and even winning awards. Sounds like we will need a big room to hang all of her awards in.

Well they have reset the date for the scan and the cancer doctor called yesterday to make sure I am not having trouble with severe thinking or walking. She is worried it could become a problem if they don't get it cut out in time. She told me if I notice these things to get to the doctor right then.

I will be trying to call you today since yesterday was spent calling and fielding all kind of calls from hospitals and calling mom to let her know. She has to tell you both hello and she cannot wait to have another grand daughter.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoda thunk it! Found on lovingyou but he left out something

archive. lovingyou .com › love › love letters‎
I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you. Your Hello Kitty fetish -- I love it! You are a dork just like me, and I love it when we die laughing at the most random things. I can be myself with you and you still love me. You deserve the best, sweetheart, and I want to be the one that gives it to you. We have ...

Quote:
Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you. Ever since the first time I we exchange letters, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time i come online to see that you have email me,I would smile and I was happy from that point on....

We are in a New Year and I can’t think of any other person I would rather spend it with but you. Ever since I first got a glance glance at that warm, interesting and quick reply after i first sent you a message, I’ve never been able to forget it. I had a strange feeling that first day that you were the one for me. It sounds corny, I know, but that's the only way I can explain it.

You're so perfect. We clicked so well from the start. Remember our lonnnng conversations that would run with the sun rising. See baby, we don’t just have many things in common we have EVERYTHING in common. You’re my twin, my heart, my soul, the missing part in my life, and my inspiration to succeed.

I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you! You are a dork just like me, and I love it when we die laughing at the most random things. I can be myself with you and you still love me. You deserve the best, sweetheart, and I want to be the one that gives it to you.

We have both worked hard and sacrificed a lot and I know we can both provide each other with the best. I want to raise a family with you baby because I know you would be the best husband and a good father to farida! We are so into each other and I love that. So on this day, when the old year is ending and a new year is beginning.

I hope you sleept well and i just thought i should check up on you and ask for how you doing and your mum as well, I will always be here waiting for your reply and take care, Bye.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick My Darling!

I am very happy to hear from you again and what took me long to write to you was that, i was having a slow connection today and it now that it is stable and i decided to reply to your letter. My mum and farida are doing good, the weather is cold here and how is the weather there. Yes farida asked me if i kissed you for her today after she went to school.

I didn't know much but i now know that it does not take much to transfer. How was your day today and i hope all went well and work as well. I am a little worried about you going to have this testes and i pray wish that all goes well. I was thinking about you all day and how is your mum also doing. I was not able to sleep course i wanted email you before i sleep or wish we can meet and talk more but it is ok.

Tomorrow is another and i can't wait to be in your arms, so tell me how did everything went, what did the bank say, or may be they will contact me or my bank, well i will like to know if anything ok my love, I will sleep for now,take care and have a lovely day.

Good morning my babies! I hope my girls are well and enjoying the day. I'm glad you have your internet back. The weather here is fairly warm for this time of year. It was supposed to get colder last night but the men have not noticed it.

Tell baby girl thank you for the sweet kiss and give her one from me. I will expect a lot of them from both of you when you are home.

I had started to call you but ended up getting another call from the hospital and then from my little brothers wife. Another appointment has been set for a different test on the 4th and Tracy called about my new doctor in Yukon.

Honey my bank does not tell me anything. They open my emails and make the transfers for me but they don't tell me anything. I do a number of transfers and so do many other business men and women. It is very convenient for us.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Derrick is highly offended that she failed to mention his prized Hello Kitty collection!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if this gal is worth marrying if she can't mention that.

Quote:
Good Morning My Love!

How did you sleep last night and hope everything is fine with you, How is mum and yes the network here sometimes is bad but it is ok now, How is work and i also wish i am the one going to drive you to the hospital and after. Farida is happy for the kiss you gave her and mum also says hi,we can't wait to come home and live together.

I understand that your bank do what you authorize them to do is what they do and i think that is what it suppose to be. I also hope work is good and so tell me what did you do yesterday and today or what did you also do today, I want to know about your daily life also, what you do when you wake up in the morning or everyday.

I also do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! You are the love of my life and I am glad that I picked you to fall in love with.

When we first met we said let give a try, well, look what happened. I am so happy that we have made it to this year, from last year and I know that there are many more to come.

We have helped each other grow this relationship so very much. I thought it was so cute the first time you said I love you because I know you where trying so hard to let it out but you weren't sure when would be a good time it say it. You are so cute and romantic and I love all the things that you have done and that you do for me.

Each day that we are apart I think that it brings us closer together because it makes us think about each other. I hope we last a life time because I want to have a family with you. I seriously think that you would make a great husband, father and friend. If you think of us just remember to "let us burn!!" I love you with all my heart and I miss you so much right now. Please i want to come home there. I will like to get my day stated and so tell me my love, How far have you gone through with the money transfer, Is there anything you want to tell me or i should be update with, well any just thought you or they might need anything from me or my bank, I will like to end here and hope to hear from you again.

Love you,

Love always,

Good morning angel! I hope my little ladies are well and enjoying the day. Everything is fine out here and as far as I know mom is doing well also. I'm glad my baby girl is happy. Tell her I have plenty of those I keep in my pockets for when she is here. Please tell your mom hello for me.

Honey you will be the one taking me but it will have to be in your car. I can't use my company truck for such things. The men need the tools and parts that I keep in there.

Honey I would say that you should start looking early to middle of next week for the money. I don't know how long it takes to get from here to there. I can't wait to get you girls home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Evening Derrick!

How are you doing today and sorry for taking days to write to you, well my internet was down and thank you for the much care, Yes we ladies are doing good farida can't wait to see what you have kept in your pocket. I sent your greetings to mum and she also sent hers as well.

Yes i will have to get a saloon car so i will be able to drive you everywhere we go.yes it is ok and your men need your truck which is not for us to use a truck car in town, I am for updating me about how the money is taking process and i will be here to hear any feedback from you then i will know that everything is now set for my dream destination becomes real. Jut ask your bank to tell you when they do the transfer they show let you know. well it is going to take 28 to 30 working days for the travel process can get it process done. Farida and i also can't wait to be there.Take care for now and have a lovely day, Bye.

Quote:
Good Night Derrick1

It was nice to hear from you and thank you for the much care, yes you did not hear from me course i was having a little problem with my internet, How are you doing today and my weekend was lovely, i went to church and then escorted my mum to go and see her friend, then came back later and cook with mum in the kitchen. Yes you did not hear from me and i also miss you a lot. I love you more and how was your day sunday, Bye for now and have a good night bye.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick My Love!

If you meet someone in whose presence you feel a desire to achieve, such person is worthy of your love, and is awakening love in your heart. Dreaming allows us to satisfy our desire without performing our task. It is always free to dream, but dreaming too much can also be harmful and might lead us to nightmares. If I had just one night to live, I'd live it in your arms, for you hold all my joy, happiness and desires. I desire nothing more than to be in your heart until forever dies

The red rose whispers of passion, and the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, and the white rose is a dove; but I send you a cream-white rose bud, With a flush on its petal tips; for the love that is purest and sweetest, has a kiss of desire on its lips.

It was nice to hear from you again and my morning was lovely and first thing in the morning when i woke up i was expecting to read your mail, but it later came and you don't know how happy i become each time i receive your letter. My mum and farida are doing good, I will also like to be part of you and farida with this your pockets full of kisses, i think you guys your greetings are getting interesting. I also like candy, lalipop and cake, Farida will be celebrating her birthday coming soon.

I am happy that you will have to let us use the saloon cars for our rounds and i will drive you every where you want us to go. Farida likes to go to children's or kids play and sometimes at the beach, Do you have a beach where you live and zoo, this are the places she likes. Yes i had to take mum to her friends place course she sometimes need to go out to and clear up something and not staying at home all the time.

My love i do not ect pork, lol, i have never eat pork before and i do not eat pork meat, so my love when ever you fill cooking pork, you will do that then farida and i will also prepare something to eat then, what about that, I like potatoes, My love i understand the relationship between you and your bank and it just that this is my first time that is why. How is mum and work as well, take care for now and just let me know if anything, Bye for now.

Love you more,
Kiss,

Good morning my sexy wife! I hope my girls are well and enjoying the day. You will also get to be a part of those pockets full of kisses but they are a different flavor. I keep yours in a separate pocket.

Near our home there is a lake and on our property there is a pond for the livestock to drink from and of course the kids all like to fish in it. We would have to travel for about 90 minutes to get to the zoo but it isn't that far from us.

I cannot believe you do not eat pork but that is fine. I guess I know now not to make you any breakfast with that. Any particular reason why? Are you Muslim by chance? Any other kind of meats you don't eat? There are always plenty of potatoes so you girls can have them whenever you like.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Farida will be celebrating her birthday coming soon

Is she going to get a pony, too? Razz

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got your psycho abilities tuned in today! lol

Quote:
Good Morning Derrick My Husband To Be! How are you doing today and nice to hear from you again. Yes i do not like or eat Pork, It is just that i was not raised with that. Yes you are right about the different Flavour of our secret pockets kisses and i will like us to do that separately.

I also like lake and i will let you teach me how to fish, like every Sundays after church or Saturday then we go near by the lake and feel the Atmosphear. I also like livestock animals, I also like zoo same as farida also likes animals both wild and home.

Well it just that i have never ate pork before that is why and it just that my parent never cook that before for me to eat in the house. How was work and how is mum doing, so tell me what did you do yesterday and what are your plans for today, I want you to share with me, about your daily plans and my love i also wanted to ask and know you that if this money transfer instant is it far from where you live or there is no such in the town that you live. I never thought it was going to take that long for this Transfer to go through and we have the time but you should also know or realize the miles between us and i can't wait to be in your arms and farida as well.

I will be looking forward to hear from you again. Take care and bye for now.

Your Sweet Wife,

Good morning my angel! I hope my ladies are well and enjoying the day. I can hardly believe that you have never tried pork but I know some people do not believe in eating it. I will just have to make some for myself on occasion and make yours without it when I am cooking breakfast.

Yesterday I did my pump and parts house order and inventory. Today I will have the men under the floor scraping the muck off the BOB. Then they will scrub it down and lube it.

I have no idea if that instant money filth is anywhere near my home or job. I don't use them so I wouldn't have any idea.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic