SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fx-paying.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://fx-paying.com/

Quote:
addresses 198.38.82.118
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom fx-paying.com"...

Domain Name: FX-PAYING.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1000.MOCHAHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2000.MOCHAHOST.COM
Updated Date: 14-jun-2013
Creation Date: 14-jun-2013
Expiration Date: 14-jun-2014

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:28:41 UTC <<<

Queried whois.enom.com with "fx-paying.com"...

Domain Name: FX-PAYING.COM
Creation Date: 2013-06-14 17:52:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-06-14 17:52:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrant Name: AKINTUNDE AKINBO
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 20 OJO STREET
Registrant City: LAGOS
Registrant State/Province: LAGOS
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG

Admin Name: AKINTUNDE AKINBO
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 20 OJO STREET
Admin City: LAGOS
Admin State/Province: LAGOS
Admin Postal Code: 23401
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.7038606579
Admin Phone Ext: NA
Admin Fax: +234.7038606579
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

Ponzi scheme website. No address, no contact info listed; in their "questions" section they call themselves "FX PAYING Investment Company HYIP".

HYIP = High-yield investment program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HYIP

I think that's enough to prove that it's a scam. I'll try to report it.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reported and also cc'd to various government authorities

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised that this was suspended so quick. From what I've heard these websites may be a bit harder to completely shut down, so this might not be the end of it. A thanks to Mochahost for being so proactive again fraudulent websites.

Offline.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic