SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got my first piggy today!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Shooting SergeantJohnny! You will find that your Love for Bacon will grow as will your herd. It gets easier from this point on so enjoy the ride!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never forget your first piggy. You almost feel like asking the lad if he felt the earth move Smile

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work SergeantJohnny. One more for the good guys.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
SergeantJohnny
Not quite a Newb

Location: On The Front Lines Of A War Without Any Front Lines

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four. Four pigs in a day. That makes my total five which makes me a piggy ace!

I'm kicking myself that I didn't join YEARS ago!

I must let you know that since on the first day you told me you have done the transfer our agent has been going to the bank to check if the money has arrived even uptill yesterday evening he went to the bank but nothing was in his account.
song shu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, what's a piggy?
SergeantJohnny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you take down a scammer-controlled bank account, you can display a piggy on your signature line. If you want to learn how to pull that off, other than just reading threads and trying to do what others are doing, then sign up for the mentorship program. I was a total newbie only a couple weeks ago but already I am an "ace of pigs."

I must let you know that since on the first day you told me you have done the transfer our agent has been going to the bank to check if the money has arrived even uptill yesterday evening he went to the bank but nothing was in his account.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reporting the account earns the piggy. Confirmation is usually indirect - like getting another account.

Nonetheless, good work there, soldier!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SergeantJohnny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. In my explanation there was some conflation between the terms "reported" versus "take out" since the accounts actually being "taken out" is sort of assumed by our efficient and streamlined reporting process, which doesn't usually produce feedback. I assure you, however, my piggys are hard-earned and properly put on display in my signature line under the guidance of my mentor, Music Man.

I'm hoping very much for piggys number six and seven in the next few days. Had to keep two lads hanging over Christmas to make my baiting effective. They're marinating right now but soon that pork will be ready!

It's fun to earn piggies and then display your piggy pride! So get on board the pork-flavored gravy train, choo choo!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic