SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Last Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aos035
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I know I just posted, but I'd just like to know one more thing before I start going after scammers.

I'm genuinely curious about the case "The Road to Chad". I'm especially curious about how how the name of the first person to contact him was different that of the guy who he ended up scam-baiting. Did the scammer come up with an excuse to switch up names? Does anyone know about this case and would be interested in explaining it in more detail to me? I would love to be able to lure evil people to crazy places someday.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a long time since I read the Road to Chad, but scammers will often play multiple characters to add realism to their scam - quite often they will introduce a barrister who will handle the deal. Sometimes it will be the same lad playing all the parts and others, the "victim" will be handed off up the food chain to more experienced scammers.

It is also sometimes possible to find out the scammer's real name - I have a scammer at the moment that has sent me a copy of his real passport so that I can arrange his visa to the USA for him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
aos035
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
It's a long time since I read the Road to Chad, but scammers will often play multiple characters to add realism to their scam - quite often they will introduce a barrister who will handle the deal. Sometimes it will be the same lad playing all the parts and others, the "victim" will be handed off up the food chain to more experienced scammers.

It is also sometimes possible to find out the scammer's real name - I have a scammer at the moment that has sent me a copy of his real passport so that I can arrange his visa to the USA for him.

Wow. You could do damage with that. How do you find these bastards? I one time accidentally got in contact with one, and accidentally baited them too Cool, but TRYING to find them is a different monster.
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The easiest way is to just pick up a lad in the Surplus Forum and have fun with him from an email account you've set up just for baiting. Alternatively, you can set up a new account and sign up for the Lad Transit and scam emails will be delivered to you.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi aos035 and welcome to Eater. Gettting a lad (scammer) to safari usually takes a very skillful baiter.

You could get lucky (I suppose), but I see so many new people, that have promise, get discouraged when they don't get a safari or a lad to get a tatto in their first week here.

I would humbly recommend that you sign up for a mentor and take the time to, properly, learn how to bait.

We have several beloved members here who have never and will never get a lad to travel, but have caused untold amounts of lad misery.

Site killers, romance baiters, bank account and credit card reporters...there are many that report lad's information to scamwarners.com.

I hope you stay and get that safari..but if you don't, there are still many ways to help fight scam.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gettting a lad (scammer) to safari usually takes a very skillful baiter.
I have had it happen once, and believe me, it was by pure accident. Lots of other pain and frustration can be delivered via email. Imagine if your pay day kept being moved one day forward, then one day forward, then...Every time your paycheck was almost there, something happened.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As awesome as the safaris are, I still love the "average" stuff... The constant confusion, messing up simple Western Union transfers, sending the wrong MTCN numbers, telling them I just wired money to some other scammer who just emailed me an offer for even MORE money, sending scanned copies of the backs of receipts, etc. etc. etc. Just the thought of how aggravating it must be for them gives me great pleasure Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:

We have several beloved members here who have never and will never get a lad to travel, but have caused untold amounts of lad misery.

Never give up.
If your goal is to safari a lad, keep at it. It may take time and you may get a lot of failures, but eventually you will get one.

There's a lad out there for everyone. Smile

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never really tried to safari a lad. I came close once, but it wasn't something I was trying to do. The bait just ended up going in that direction.

I'm happy with just getting a lad to meet me at the airport and waste time and gas getting there and I'm a no-show.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I've said before, right lad, right time, you get a massive result. If not, try for something else. A tattoo. Butcher all his bank accounts. Make him paranoid and angry. Insult him. Get other lads to insult him. Put his naked pictures on a pr0n mag cover. There's always something.

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come to think of it:

IIRC there is a fake newspaper headline generator and i believe that you also get to write the entire article too. And there are other similar generators too.

But a p0rn mag cover generator?

Or if anyone has the right contacts maybe some magazine would be willing to make a Nigeria -issue! Twisted Evil Do we have enough material for it?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But a p0rn mag cover generator?

You mean like this? Took 2 minutes for this...
http://bighugelabs.com/magazine.php

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That white backdrop doesn't realy work.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^^^ That white backdrop doesn't realy work.

I just grabbed a random lad pic from google and, like I said, spent 2 minutes on it. I was only attempting to show the potential if you were inclined to do this.

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just annoyed because i can't see what that text says over his face.

Sand Timer Subject "AM".
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Click on the link and you'll see it better. It says "With your lads name" or something like that. I do admit it's hard to read, but you can always zoom in. (I can never read anything on the internet without zooming into 150%- and that's a good day)

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be a great template to take a little further if you have some photochopping skills. This one took maybe 5 minutes. The generator formats in a strange way. I won't spend anymore time on this particular example, but might use the generator with Photochopping in the future. It would make a great Newsletter for the Gomerz!

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Very nice for such a short time.

(You might want to put a disclaimer on it though.... so TooMuchFun doesn't spend hours googling a way to subscribe.)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subscriptions are only available via WU, MG or in black currency...

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JC wrote:
You might want to put a disclaimer on it though.... so TooMuchFun doesn't spend hours googling a way to subscribe

No doubt attempting to purchase a holiday gift subscription for you. That's our kind and thoughtful TMF! Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(You might want to put a disclaimer on it though.... so TooMuchFun doesn't spend hours googling a way to subscribe.)

Laughing
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Half an hour with GIMP or potatochop and you can make a very professional filthy scat-and-leather mag cover especially if you have an amateurish romance lad who will get naked for you. They love it when you distribute this to their friends by the batch of 500. Expect beggings and some fruity language in reply.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic